The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Wound up with 3 DS girls. Mine are f3’s. Yours are f4’s probably. I took 30 clones on Thursday. Be interesting to see how this turns out. Mine didn’t stretch a lick at flip so remember that.
I still have more beans, but this plant was Melania tall. I was 99% certain the short one was female and the tall one male. I set the shorty outside just to make sure before culling.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I had 2 stumpy ones and a tall blonde. 3 girls. Looking to do a run of the stumpiest girl. Super close node stacking. Name was Russell.
My plan is to get as many strains in each 12/12 room as possible from now on, but if that means keeping a plant going from the same strain that's fine with me. It's just one spot.

The Heisen-assortment closet is my goal rather than the Sacred Lotus tent. On this run I'll keep 2-3 girls of the 2 regs if I get them, but they'll be smaller and in smaller pots, so I'll still have room to play with.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I'm bored, so I'm dropping a few beans. No pics but the line up is

1 Sangria Cookies fem - Hillbilly Bob - GSC (Forum Cut) x Purple Punch
1 Purple Jelly Pie fem - County Line Genetics - Jelly Pie S1
3 Homecoming Queen reg- County Line Genetics - High School Sweetheart x Baguettes
3 Rock Island Rocket F1 reg - County Line Genetics - Spyrock Special Hash Plant (Chemdawg Special Reserve x Spyrock Hashplant) x Rock Island

Hillbilly Bob told me that the SC is a hard shell seed. so I am going to try my hand at scarification. They are Yuuuuuuuge beans. I'm only looking for 4-6 girls to replace the Heisen plants in the closet, so if it doesn't pop I'll just try again each drop.

Found this while I was preparing to try and not fuck something up 🤪

Drkillawatt

Kill a "watt"
I'm bored, so I'm dropping a few beans. No pics but the line up is

1 Sangria Cookies fem - Hillbilly Bob - GSC (Forum Cut) x Purple Punch
1 Purple Jelly Pie fem - County Line Genetics - Jelly Pie S1
3 Homecoming Queen reg- County Line Genetics - High School Sweetheart x Baguettes
3 Rock Island Rocket F1 reg - County Line Genetics - Spyrock Special Hash Plant (Chemdawg Special Reserve x Spyrock Hashplant) x Rock Island

Hillbilly Bob told me that the SC is a hard shell seed. so I am going to try my hand at scarification. They are Yuuuuuuuge beans. I'm only looking for 4-6 girls to replace the Heisen plants in the closet, so if it doesn't pop I'll just try again each drop.

Found this while I was preparing to try and not fuck something up 🤪
Fuck dude...... 🔥 much?!?!?!? Lol

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Mornin' stoners!

I didn't mention that the dirt in the one-gallons I culled will be used to up-pot the girls. I have other recycled soil to make up what's needed. Some of it probably has residual flower-nutes in it so it goes at the bottom of the pot if I need it.

Here's the beaners. They will be soaking until this evening, but if I see a tail, I have the soil ready to go.IMG_9772.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The Sacred Lotus has an ugly pheno and a pretty pheno :)
IMG_9791.JPG
The one that is slower to ripen (back left) has had feeding issues from the start. Don't know if it was too much, too little, or she just wanted something I didn't give her - finicky plant, but still putting on weight and will easily survive to harvest.
IMG_9792.JPGIMG_9794.JPG
And the down-potted runt seems to like the 2-gallon. Will finish first. Also an "ugly" pheno :)
you can see the leaf issues on the big plant beside her. Nothing majorm just not pretty.
Might get some good fade wth the temps dropping a bit.
IMG_9795.JPG
No weight to this one, bt nice dense nugs.
IMG_9796.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
This is the prize though. These two have all their original fan leaves. Finishing quicker, beautiful spiral stacked cola. Didn't get a great pic of the clone, but she's in the corner of this one and healthy - so I think it came from one of these two.
IMG_9798.JPGIMG_9799.JPGIMG_9801.JPGIMG_9808.JPG

And here's the 1-gallon top project. I can easily see how taking a mess of clones and running a SOG would produce plenty of bulk if needed.
IMG_9806.JPG