The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Weird night. Only one of the little 1gal-pot plants needed water, but I was digging into this tent anyway to check the big ones (lifting pots - always)
Here's the before. IMG_9729.JPG
Plenty of plant space, but not enough floor space because of the big pots. In prep for culling, I had a smaller pot ready. When I gave this a semi-gentle tug the initial 1-gallon pot popped right out. She never rooted. Only a few random threads broke off.
IMG_9731.JPG
I knocked off the loose soil, broke up the rootball in a few places just pulling it apart, then jammed it in a 2-gallon and soaked it. Now it is a little 2-gallon corner plant that takes up no space. IMG_9732.JPG
Look at the spiral stacks filling in on the SL :cool:

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I have to get used to flowering in 3 gallons now.
I had water ready for Heisens because they were starting to get light yesterday - they're still 'getting light'
Probably be ready before lights out in the morning which would be about 3 days.
I think if I don't get them tomorrow morning they'll be drooping by lights on
So I'll probably just water them before I go to bed.
👆 Should have been in stoner "thought-bubbles"
IMG_9734.JPG
Veg room is vegging. The lvtk by @thenotsoesoteric was already pointing north so I bent them down more. The two fems are getting final 3-gal pots next watering, and I may get creative on the LST. IMG_9733.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Welcome to the end of week 4 for the babies. I need to keep reminding myself that my goal is more, smaller plants.
IMG_9739.JPG
I just flipped this tent. They got 28 days more veg than plants started at 12/12 which I have seen people do with success.
My fear is that there is only one real stretchy plant in each set of regs. I may end up with a herd of females to maintain :)
And the eso and cannaventure fems are 'tasters'. I have more and want to grow one out quick and dirty to try them.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If needed I have another HLG-135 I could add to the veg tent for flowering, but the exhaust is just into the room, and only a 4". If I do need to flower in it I will probably cut a hole in the ceiling and shove the exhaust up there.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
County Line gear taking shape. 32 special is just Rock Island Rockets i have 2 more in bloom waiting on sexing and then i will fill this tent with them.
moved to 11-13 light timing 2 days ago.
Cool! At a minimum my next drop will have a few each from the fundraiser mix-pack (Homecoming Queen & Rock Island Rocket) And one of the Purple Jelly Pie fems. Those were a "freebie" which is just a S1 run of the Jellie Pie.

I'll add a strain or two if the ones now end up more male than female.

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Busy again. Both Dank Sinatra showed. The little one threw nuts and the monster dwarf is a girl. I took 6 clones just because it may be something special. They were getting pruned anyway, so no biggie if they don't take. May have to fire up my seedling light on 18/6 if they get rooted.

The DS got her 3gallon, as did the LVTK and Cheap Thrills fems in the middle. Everything else just for soaked. IMG_9751.JPG

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Busy again. Both Dank Sinatra showed. The little one threw nuts and the monster dwarf is a girl. I took 6 clones just because it may be something special. They were getting pruned anyway, so no biggie if they don't take. May have to fire up my seedling light on 18/6 if they get rooted.

The DS got her 3gallon, as did the LVTK and Cheap Thrills fems in the middle. Everything else just for soaked. View attachment 72902
Wound up with 3 DS girls. Mine are f3’s. Yours are f4’s probably. I took 30 clones on Thursday. Be interesting to see how this turns out. Mine didn’t stretch a lick at flip so remember that.