The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The Momma Moonshine has some kick! I didn't try any of the larf yet, and already decarbed the keif But I got bored and saw all those little nug-lets when I was burping the jars.

It smells like raspberries - that are overripe - and in a sweaty armpit 😋

The taste is a little sharp (larfy-leafy) but smooth. Deep lung-filler and no cough. Fresh/gassy keif taste to it. I was getting ready for bed - then the mind got going LOL - this is morning weed. I didn't realize how much straight hybrid or Indica-leaning dankness I had been smoking until the G13 Genius, and now this. But the MM is a little more 'in your face' than the G13G. Not good or bad - but different. I'll definitely have to do a side by side in a few weeks.

This is now alongside the 4th Gear and the LBF cross I grew - back on the list to drop when I run out.

If any of you play around on the forums that Mysturis420 hangs out on, check out his beans - interesting stuff there!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Nothing is dead!
IMG_9379.JPG
The Dank Sinatra midget
IMG_9381.JPG
And the dwarf midget :ROFLMAO: These are gonna be around Bonsai-ing for a bit IMG_9382.JPG
Here's the Lemon Tree x Sundae Driver I haven't topped yet. I'm keeping those bottom two sets of sprouts, but the node-spacing is tight.
Since I am topping where the stem is fat it'll likely be hollow - which means I will put that grafting wax on the cut. Which means I need to wait until the top sprouts are big enough so they don't stick to the crap when the wind blows. IMG_9384.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Just found out that two of the 4 James family strains I have are from 2010, and they are some of the stuff @J.James dad worked - so it's pretty cool I get to sample them.

I know a few of the Left Behind had tails. But now I know that any poppers are a bonus. Next up will be Pepe Le Pew also from 2010

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Manifold lesson number last.
The SL have good tops now. so they got their last pruning. I don't care how much or how many flower sites I leave, but every secondary sprout that achieves a decent stem and a second node got gone.
IMG_9395.JPG
All were on the lowest remaining sets, and if I took one I took both - even if one was long and one short. IMG_9393.JPG
This should get me the golfball size nugs leading up to the top. This is the tallest limb that put out the most post-flip flower sites.
IMG_9397.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Thank you sir
I think basically I am only keeping post-flip growth to flower out. I think keeping up with the pruning throughout the grow up to this point keeps the stresses down on the plant since there's no major defoliation at one time. It also keeps the growth focused on the tops.

edited: so in veg, when sprouts get that big they are gone as well. Usually before they get that big since I am positive I'm not keeping them.

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I’ve still got a pk of Cheap Thrills that I keep telling myself I need to try but I always forget em. Too many options I guess, lol. If yours turns out good maybe I’ll remember them. If anyone can start a couple now and needs a bean or two I’ll split em.
My dumb ass bought seeds to share the wealth after we got those stimulus checks :ROFLMAO: In addition to the presents @J.James sends I bought some from him, heisen and eso, just because I could.

Anyway, I have a bunch of fems I have aquired that I haven't popped. Either by purchase, trade, or freebies. With mainly running regs, which I actually prefer and don't know why, I think dropping one or two each batch is the way to go. And unless they are actual testers that the boss or his buddies need run I'll be doing less seeds of more strains each time to get a taste of all my regs.

Definitely 1st world problems :cool:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Stoner story

Looked for a good 3'x3' tent. all in the $100 range.
Saw one that was good name brand and 39" by 39", but for $30 more.
I laid out pots to measure, and that extra 3" on both sides added an extra row of 1gal pots. (25 instead of 16)
Snagged it - then continued thinking about it.

The 40"x40" tent from Green Architecture that I have is well built and I love it - and was $109...

Cancelled the order this morning just before it shipped and ordered the better/cheaper tent.

The end.

Opie1

Master Grower
Stoner story

Looked for a good 3'x3' tent. all in the $100 range.
Saw one that was good name brand and 39" by 39", but for $30 more.
I laid out pots to measure, and that extra 3" on both sides added an extra row of 1gal pots. (25 instead of 16)
Snagged it - then continued thinking about it.

The 40"x40" tent from Green Architecture that I have is well built and I love it - and was $109...

Cancelled the order this morning just before it shipped and ordered the better/cheaper tent.

The end.
At least you caught it in time to cancel. I’ve got an empty 3x3 just sitting empty for now, but when it comes time to break out the 315cmh it may get lit up, might as well use the real estate, lol.