The James Gang

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
@BrokenHoeFarms - I really think that some of the info-posts he has done about general growing and plant science were prompted by me asking him stuff - and he had the info pulled up anyway :sneaky:
True statement

"Next class we will discuss the diploid cell of the cannabis plant. Can anyone tell me how many chromosomes the diploid cell of the cannabis plant contains?"

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
True story. Senior year back in the 80's I had a full time job, and we had a work-release program where you could knock out your required classes in the morning and take off once you were done.

I had 2 periods (out of 6) off in the afternoon, and was usually on the job site by noon building residential houses. I fell asleep in class in the last period. Slobber on the desk, the whole nine...

The teacher had no classes for the rest of the day either - and decided it would be fun to let me sleep - until school let out at 3...

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
This is the SL clone that was 12/12 from snip
IMG_9343.JPG
And the one back in veg got topped.IMG_9352.JPG
Best snips ever. Not great for trimming buds, but perfect for everything else. I got extras for outside and the kitchen.
The leaves are perfect on these. IMG_9353.JPG
The H testers are going to lose sprouts and maybe get topped next watering. They have enough leaf surface area that keeping 4 leaves will still completely shade the pot.
IMG_9347.JPG
The Dank Sinatra are both putting out leaves now.
IMG_9348.JPGIMG_9350.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Dropping beans today, pretty sure what's going down, but it'll be a last minute call to see what gets wet.

I finally broke down and ordered a 3x3 tent for veg instead of the skinny-ass tent I'm using now. I think the number of 1 gallon pots that will fit in a 3x3 (actually 39"x39") will determine the final seed count and what's in it.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Moon is gone - seeds are wet! :)

I have 6 Hippie Crippler x Rosetta Stone by County Line Genetics, 6 Left Behind from the James Family Collection (huge seeds!)

And 2 fem seeds.

LVTK S1, Highlander cut by @thenotsoesoteric - there can be only one - so that's all I dropped :ROFLMAO:
"Lvtk s1 for straight stank og bud, love me some" ~eso

Cheap Thrills Cannabis Seeds by CannaVenture Seeds

A fantastic mix of Raspberry Kush, and Triangle Kush bred to a reversed Sunset Sherbet. This variety has proven to have dominant traits that resemble the Raspberry Kush and Triangle Kush lineage with remarkable aromas and potency. Cheap Thrills might stretch during the first few weeks of flower. She will double in size as it begins to flower but will be worth the extra effort to stake and support as the colas start to stack. Her fabulous lime green flowers delight with trichome coverage and give off an irresistible aroma as harvest approaches.

Lineage: Raspberry Kush / Triangle Kush, Sunset Sherbet
Seed sex: Feminized Seeds
Cannabis Type: Mostly Indica
Recommended growing area: Indoors
Flowering Time: 55-62 Days
Finishing Height: Medium-Tall
Yield: Medium
Aroma: Floral Pine
Flavour: Delicious Raspberry Lime

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
If anyone was curious I finally remembered to get a pic of my watering indicators.
IMG_9368.JPG
I have had them droop more than this (on this plant) and they pop right back up. I'll get another pic in an hour or so.
IMG_9369.JPG
And I didn't like the bucket set-up for one tiny sacred lotus, so I fixed it - on some of the 120-pack of 1gal pots I got :ROFLMAO:
IMG_9370.JPG
Filling out and stacking
IMG_9371.JPGIMG_9374.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I used to like a dry Grey Goose martini...wave the vermouth in its general direction....lots of forgotton times and swelled heads.

I never cared how they made it as long as it was cold.

the LVTK is the highlander cut (Eso's website).

The Rock Island Rockets are all up..10 for 10..

Some others might have ended up in a cup. I will post when they get going and i figure out where they will end up...If a couple are exemplary i will veg them out in a 3 or 5 gallon coco pot on auto feed or an autopot. We will see how they sex out.

That is about 6 weeks away.