The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Smoking on the G13Genius, and it's like a cup of coffee in the evening. Sativa baby!

Since these are the only two Rainbow Man I'll ever have, I am hoping that the difference in the plants is from them being different pheno's instead of just being pruned differently. They definitely flowered differently - which could have been from either.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Why are those the only rainbow man?
I might be able to beg or something, but as far as I am concerned the packs of "James Family Collection" strains are something you guys will never see. They were just a thank-you gift from @J.James. I think some are strains he has already hunted and moved ahead with, some just stuff his dad had in his stash. I only got 6-8 beans of each, and have so much fire to run I really don't need more.

I thought about going crazy with the cloning and stuff like I did with the Hippie Crippler, but it just takes too much time/space and keeps me from running new strains.

In short, these are party favors - door prizes. I think there are some he sent that he hasn't grown yet.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Im sure you will find something to do with them :LOL:
That is why I am shifting to half-packs and more strains per drop. With a fem or two to boot. Try to get a good showing of more strains instead of one full pack. And I'll end up with a bunch of half packs that I'll wonder when I can get to - 1st world problems definitely.

Now you know why I post so much. Just trying to do my part to earn my keep.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Banana Hashplant.
I am re-sifting my keif collection to decarb some, everything is fuel and spice - except the BHP.

The hash smells like cereal. Almost like fruit loops, but not as fruity. Hard to describe, but definitely not getting decarbed for budder. It smells too tasty.