The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Info has been passed to the proper authorities, but the runt should have also had a clone or two taken. If you run any Hippie Crippler from Hillbilly Bob, or their crosses from CLG - if it's female keep it. No telling what you'll find, but it'll be fire.
Never was unhealthy, just slow - but got to roughly the same size and weight as the sweet-diesel one when flipped at the same size.
This one has the 'in the jar' smell of fresh shucked corn on the porch on a hot summer day 😋 Not grassy, but like it just needs some butter.
IMG_9238.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
For the newcomers, here's granny's wardrobe. Got it for $20 at a yard sale. Added the PVC rack, a temp/rH monitor (remote sensor), and the previously advertised AC Infinity air-plate fan. It has 3 speeds, 40-80-120 cfm. I keep it on full speed the day of chop with an oscillating fan on the floor, then day two it is back to low speed and the fan goes off. I have a piece of in-wall duct on the back for the exhaust, and dryer vent to a carbon filter setting on top.
IMG_9242.JPG
The Momma Moonshine is curious. I think it has stinky chlorophyll. The keif lost the BO smell once it was separated, and the buds now smell like raspberries. This should cure up mighty fine
IMG_9244.JPG
And tonight's haul of the last Hippie Crippler
IMG_9247.JPG

Opie1

Master Grower
Info has been passed to the proper authorities, but the runt should have also had a clone or two taken. If you run any Hippie Crippler from Hillbilly Bob, or their crosses from CLG - if it's female keep it. No telling what you'll find, but it'll be fire.
Never was unhealthy, just slow - but got to roughly the same size and weight as the sweet-diesel one when flipped at the same size.
This one has the 'in the jar' smell of fresh shucked corn on the porch on a hot summer day 😋 Not grassy, but like it just needs some butter.
View attachment 67628
Damn HAF, I need a sackful of that, a really big sack. Not a snack sack or a sandwich bag, a contractor size (42gal) sized sack. Good stuff!

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Road trip to H.A.F.
Im driving:ROFLMAO:
I am definitely getting some experience in long-term weed storage. Note the amber mason jar in the pic. Way cheaper than a C-vault, and you can vacuum seal it with the little jar-lid attachment. I have some of the C-vaults, but mainly use them for overflow storage when there's just a little left after filling jars.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Busy night I wasn't planning on.
I slid the two clones into one-gallons. This one will veg for a bit just to see what happens.
IMG_9279.JPG
3 of these 4 were light, so I repotted. The last one to show was also the one still heavy. Just rooting slower?IMG_9283.JPG
I propped up the BHP to get her to finish, and put the 12/12 from snip clone in here. This one belongs to the mom still in the small pot. IMG_9284.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Last pic of the Momma Moonshine quadruplets together. Checking the rH so I had to snip it apart. IMG_9285.JPG
Very frosty. These 8 larfy-nugs are what goes first. letting them dry out until the morning and get a nice first impression.
IMG_9286.JPG
The ones just above them will probably be the 2-3 week testers. Very nice smell, but not like a berry when it was first chopped. It's like a combination of chicken bouillon - kind of sour but tasty, and sweet like a brownie or cookie. Ground up should be interesting.

the weight is 64g for now, but it's under vacuum to see where it's at in the morning.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
View attachment 67628
Jesus! That strain needs to be renamed "Austin Powers" with all that chest hair! :ROFLMAO:
austin.jpg

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The BHP is close enough. I gave her a standing trim, anything with a stem is gone. All that is left is frosty hair-cut petals.
IMG_9294.JPG
Stoner me just noticed the perfect net formed by the Rainbow Man leaf stems.
IMG_9292.JPG
Since I don't want her dry right before harvest (low rH here) I am watering with just RO tonight, then chopping tomorrow afternoon. IMG_9293.JPG