The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Since I'm waiting on lights to come on, I'll extrapolate... I have lost a few jars of weed to mold when I wasn't meticulous. I hate to waste 4 months growing something to have to toss it after a few weeks in a jar? I peroxide wash everything like Jorge Cervantes says, even if I don't have PM. It's more of a preventive measure since I'll have my weed around for a bit. If I can't fit the plant in the little cannister I just vacuum seal the mason jars - same effect, but not as easy to air out.

Vacuuming it opens the buds up and lets that inner moisture get out and 'equalize' in the bud.
I have had the first vacuuming make them feel green and moist again, so they go back on a drying tray.
I have also had it gain over a half a gram/oz in weight 'rehydrating' with the packs.

After smoking both, I prefer the stuff that was a little over-dry hanging, And it won't give you mold problems.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The RM 4-top is beautiful. Picture perfect. The shrub looks like death warmed over. Same everything, but one has more junk to feed.
The Hippies are a toss-off project because I only had one pack of the illustrious HC seeds. Then I end up with three HC crosses LOL. Clones are playthings for me, not crops.
IMG_9209.JPG

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
The RM 4-top is beautiful. Picture perfect. The shrub looks like death warmed over. Same everything, but one has more junk to feed.
The Hippies are a toss-off project because I only had one pack of the illustrious HC seeds. Then I end up with three HC crosses LOL. Clones are playthings for me, not crops.
View attachment 67479
What are u saying . U aren't going to smoke the clones? Anyways the bud structure is awesome . I may have to pop that cookies cross.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I

May run hippie girl now 🤙
The new moon is on the 19th, and my seed-starter area is empty ;) The next few runs will be those family strains and testers at the same time. Just half a pack on the testers.

Hippie Crippler x Rosetta Stone (CLG tester), 84 Pepe Le Pew (James family)
And two fems - lvtk s1 (highlander cut) - White Widow

4th Gear x White Larry Dragon (CLG tester), 92 Grape Musk (James family)
Cheap Thrills (cannarado) (fem)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
All it took was potting the clone for the plant still in veg, and it popped nuts. three known girls now, and the other four have two leaning each way. They are ready for an up-pot, and I was wanting to do it all at once, but we'll see. They need water tonight or tomorrow, and I'd like to do the transplant at the same time. That #6 clone is still unknown, but just looked the best and had too many roots for the pan.
IMG_9219.JPG
The only SL in the veg is just a "see what happens" clone. In 12/12 for about 17 days (from snip). I misted some clear cups to keep over the two Dank Sinatra for a few days.
IMG_9217.JPG
And I just wasn't feeling harvest today - maybe later, maybe tomorrow. Had to add some stakes and ties to the ugly Rainbow Man. Whatever issues she has are not effecting weight LOL IMG_9216.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I made some buddered coffee with the new batch of budder - Last test was sleepy time - but I had been licking the spoon...
For me it is usually a 'get-r-dun' boost once the 'dosage' is right. I made the batch strong - now it's just figuring out how strong LOL

I have plants to either give a little water until I feel like messing with them, or repot and the full-monty.
Hippie Cripplers that need to hang - but can wait until tomorrow.

A true test of the budder LOL

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I went the semi-lazy way out. I figure I'd rather waste a few teaspoons of nutes that they need at flip, rather than "pollute" virgin soil and re-pot males.
IMG_9222.JPG
Each pot got a teaspoon of 'cavern culture' and a tsp of 'all purpose' scratched into the topsoil. Watered in with some goodies, and all lost the lower set of leaves and shoots.
IMG_9220.JPG
A better look at my classification 'system' :ROFLMAO: The three with formal tags on the right are p-touch ready girls. The two in the middle look to be girls - no actual pistils. The two on the left look to be boys but too early to tell.
IMG_9221.JPG