The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
In other news. Remember that Sesame Street skit? "One of these kids is doing his own thing"
IMG_9061.JPGIMG_9063.JPGIMG_9066.JPGBasically, the rest are drinking, this one is not. Rather than just cull, I yanked it out and got all the loose soil off, especially on the top where there were no roots. Then I put it back in a pot with new dry soil. We'll see.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Had about 3g of dried trim from the G13G - not a bad return for 120m
IMG_9068.JPG
Heisen's testers are hardening off. Vents have been gradually opened for the past few days, and today the dome is off for a few hours before lights out and will hopefully stay off. If they look good this evening they go in the corner of the veg tent to get a little wind. I have three cups that need the dome and won't fit LOL IMG_9069.JPG
And most of these are flip-ready. A few are not, but I am not worried about flipping them all the same day. Still no nuts on these, and if they all are girls I won't have room for huge plants - such problems to have 😎 . The re-pot seems to have taken as well.
IMG_9071.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Been smoking on nothing but the Hippie runt and G13G larf for 2 days now.
I have not once thought "lemme pull out some cured bud to tighten this buzz up" 😎
They are in opposite-buzz world. The G13Genius is 'get-r-dun' weed. The Hippie Crippler is 'glad I'm done' weed :ROFLMAO:
At about a week from chop they both have it. Cured it should be double-plus good
(extra credit if you get that last bit)

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Wow Rainbow Man is just perfect. Right from veg through she’s been so pretty! Good work Haf I cant wait to hear the smoke report on that jewel!!!
I can't wait to get to the other 4 family strains I have. "Left Behind" keeps calling to me.

No info whatsoever on the lineage. And no hint in the name like "Pepe Le Pew"

I'm thinking either a Biblical Reference like the Rainbow Man "John 3:16"

Or something so potent that when they ran to the store for beer, they were so high that Dave got left behind :ROFLMAO:
Either way, that is my next 'fun run' after eso's.

Now that I am getting the hang of this I might drop two of those strains (short packs, 6-8 seeds) instead of just one.

Next drop might get postponed if stuff doesn't start finishing :unsure: I think I said that last month too :rolleyes:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The 1st Hippie Clone is down. finally showed some ambers on the fat parts. The others aren't far behind, but I'm harvesting at an assortment of ripeness's, and needed room - so the closest one went :)
IMG_9148.JPG
From 12-26g per limb, 112g total wet. The stems are skinny as hell, so I'm guessing just under an ounce when done. Not bad for a 2 gallon pot.