The James Gang

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Cat Herder is the lagger. Hasn't even been 4 days yet, but I am thinking about 7 as the limit before dropping another. Might do some excavating to see if there's anything going on.
IMG_9024.JPG
Sacred Lotus
IMG_9025.JPG
Hippie Crippler
IMG_9026.JPG
With the dry top-feeding, the BHP and Momma Moonshine are likely done with feedings. They get water tonight and the run-off will tell. IMG_9030.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Glad I didn't hesitate. For excavation I just pick dirt away with a toothpick. If there is anything growing, you'll find it easy.
The sifter is just to make sure there was actually a seed in there and my stoner-ass didn't miss the cup.
Another one just got wet, but I'll wait for a tail or do the paper-towel thing this time.IMG_9034.JPG

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Only growers notes I have for the Hippie crippler be patient - if it's green and vertical it will make fire.
For the G13 Genius, it is prolific! if you want to limit larf you may need to prune a few weeks into flower. Most of what I have on the tray is post-flip growth.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
The early G13G test-cone had a bit more leaf in it than I usually grind, but all the leaves were trich-covered.
It's a real clear-headed/energetic high for now, not racy though. Smooth but spicy.

This was the real knobby buds with the calyx-pillars (caterpillars lol, get it) so it dried rather quick. Closer to the 20% weight, but it might gain some from the rH packs. For "trimming" I didn't use scissors. I just broke off the brittle leaf tips with my fingers, and there were several resin-tips that went with the leaves. Only a few grams of trim, but it should make a decent amount of keif.