The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
yeah I gotta admit if I signed up with the local cops I’d feel a little underdone driving around end of season looking for weed rippers unless you got to at least have a good time with instant redemption . Maybe a good Tasering or Pellet Gun round to the ass as they jump the fence . Release the hounds ? Should be an annual sporting event . Sting a ripper

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
That fuckn sucks ass mr gwheels.. Sorry to hear that.. Fuckn kids got no give a fuck these days.. All the work u had into those.. Whatta shame i tell u what..
Hoping things get better for u bro! Sad to see it happen to a good dude like urself.. Dont let it drag u down ..
Keep up the good work bro!
🙏✌

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
3thirteen citrus milf...thought it was a different pic.
IMG_2607.JPG
A tent of 3....left to right...AC x Blue Dream....Dosido X Blue Dream....Lemon Tree Punch.
IMG_2598.JPG
County Line Genetics tent...bottom left is a Dosido X Blue Dream tester. A male popped up and i filled the space with a floraflex 6 inch cube.
IMG_2594.JPG
dosido X blue dream
IMG_2595.JPG
Rock Island Rocket
IMG_2596.JPG
This morning i chopped this GG4 X GMT from @KMOG

4 or 5 more in bloom...10% amber trichs at day 56 of 11/13....hard as a baseball bat. It has a nice aroma not exatctly glue and not like Space Gorilla at all. All of the fems left have really hard buds...i am very impressed.

I think they will smoke very well.

Thrips are dead..the thrip assault continues...nemotoads are hatched in 3 days and all adults are dead...all larvae feasting are dead.

Big buds forever on the horizon.

Tomorrow morning i will get a shot of the GG4 X Dosido at the back...stacking some beauty buds. I have some smoke testers and some bigger prettier ones. I will drop some Animal Cookies X MotorBreath when i get space.

Attachments

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Thrip hell forced a cull of a lot that was not quite ready but makes good hash.

I did keep a bud of GG4 X Animal Cookies and that is probably the most offensive nasty dope i ever grew. It made GREAT hash but i did not like it at all as buds.

Dosido X Blue Dream.....this is delightful. Pure fruity excellence and the haze has been erardicated by dosido.

Dosido X GMO....this one is a real gem too...

I will run them all again when i get the thrips gone completely and the organics are running right.

all organic now...teas and everything.

J James through me a preserver with Jadam....and im done fucking around....JADAM is MY solution.

1.5 days from 3.5 gallons of Jadam Wetting Agent and then all bugs are done forever (I also adopted cleaner practices etc.)..

So its not that i am not posting pics...i think my seedy thrippy buds are not really what should be shown...they will be magical without interruptions.

Glad to see you still around...happy that you’re joining the dark side and I suggest watching a documentary narrated by Woody called Kiss the Ground.

Also there are lots of good videos on YouTube that came out during this pandemic about soil biology, microbial diversity etc. via Dr. Ingham, Coot, and other soil stewards with vast amounts of knowledge. No broscience and loads of information that can be utilized on a small or large scale.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
RESET....QUANTUM SHIFT....ORGANIC and then...sometimes you see 2 oz in a 3 gallon pot and you mix 20 gallons of coco perlite and run some County Line Hash Plants in it..And a G13 Genius...and then...and then...

I am going down to lower numbers bigger plants...i dont like small plants. Its not you its me

But I will grow a couple of small ones until i get to smell it in bloom...week 6 to9 when it matters...

for example. Synergy Tester going on Nigerian Sunshine (which is fantastic for my meds) X Apollo 11/13 and it reaks..like fresh cut grass so bad i get hay fever sneezing...until week 6...then nothing....week 7....what is that five alive citrus thing. building daily and now its tropicana... AMAZING

Glad i staggered one...then messed one up too long in bloom to sex so its in reveg but WOW it will be huge.

reveg
IMG_3989.JPG
day 28 flower
IMG_3972.JPG
2 x 4 crushing it with an adub...left fed with autopot system masterblend tomato at 750 tds
Right is Durban Gushers Banana OG
2 x 4  ADUB and PCG durban banana gushers.JPG
So this time i was really stoned...like every day allegedly...and i did not put a label on it...I think its sDoc Holliday...GreenPoint. Kurple Fantasy X Stardawg. Buds hard as an apple. so nice.
Mystery Bean mabye doc holliday.JPGMystery Bean mabye doc holliday.JPG
Mystery Bean mabye doc holliday.JPG
And a Whitbread Auto from Freak Genetics...lookng good...hope its a girl..

WHITEBREAD AUTO FREAK GENETICS.JPG

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
RESET....QUANTUM SHIFT....ORGANIC and then...sometimes you see 2 oz in a 3 gallon pot and you mix 20 gallons of coco perlite and run some County Line Hash Plants in it..And a G13 Genius...and then...and then...

I am going down to lower numbers bigger plants...i dont like small plants. Its not you its me

But I will grow a couple of small ones until i get to smell it in bloom...week 6 to9 when it matters...

for example. Synergy Tester going on Nigerian Sunshine (which is fantastic for my meds) X Apollo 11/13 and it reaks..like fresh cut grass so bad i get hay fever sneezing...until week 6...then nothing....week 7....what is that five alive citrus thing. building daily and now its tropicana... AMAZING

Glad i staggered one...then messed one up too long in bloom to sex so its in reveg but WOW it will be huge.

reveg
View attachment 85311
day 28 flower
View attachment 85313
2 x 4 crushing it with an adub...left fed with autopot system masterblend tomato at 750 tds
View attachment 85312
So this time i was really stoned...like every day allegedly...and i did not put a label on it...I think its sDoc Holliday...GreenPoint. Kurple Fantasy X Stardawg. Buds hard as an apple. so nice.
View attachment 85314View attachment 85314
View attachment 85314

View attachment 85315
Loving the photo stamp G!!!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin

reveg
View attachment 85311
day 28 flower
View attachment 85313
View attachment 85312
View attachment 85314

View attachment 85315
I’m the same, G, I like to take my time with them and get them nice and big. I dig the logo on your photos, too! Did you make that?

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member

reveg
View attachment 85311
day 28 flower
View attachment 85313
View attachment 85312
View attachment 85314

View attachment 85315
Great to see Freak making a move in the commercial breeder ranks . He’s doing good things . Nice Autos 👍

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Bridezilla getting close....i didnt put a date down. She grew fine...i kept her legs clean and she was under the HPS. I have another one with 5 branches the same height.....both smell identical. Fruity and Cake and then a funk....it sticks to you the funk smell...i want to smoke it but i have to wait a bit.
bridezilla.JPGbridezilla 2.JPG
County Line Diesel in a 5 gallon pot...My favorite of 2. Smells like GARAGE....Gear Heads Meds. I love the smell...i will grow this one again for sure.
county line diesel march 10 b.JPGCounty Line Diesel March 10.JPG
county line diesel march 10 c.JPG
This is #2.....she is a couple of weeks behind #1 if i remember right.
county line diesel plat 2.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Man i forgot ...so i smoke A LOT of weed and i forget stuff

I am retired from 36 years in 1 company...started when i just turned 16....so i retired early.

And now i grow and smoke weed for me. I have a medical reason that eludes me at the moment... :D well not really but thats why they are meds...

I am medicated.

Latest harvest of pine tar kush...a tester for County Line showed me how good a med can be.

I have IBS...I smoke a doob of that and 2nd hit my gut cramps just CHILLAX away..i had to try it all week to be sure...or i just love the wonderful flavor.

It smelled like pine and lemon and old lady body odor but 1 week of dry/cure and the old lady armpit left the building...so nice...so soothing...it reminds me of godbud and starfighter which are also AWESOME gut meds.

And the original point never came back....Stoned Ramblings....sure...but fuck i have never been so happy to be medicated.

time for some sagria cookies kief rosin in a pipe...nap time is hours away and i have buds to smoke !

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
61qdQtyBm8L._AC_UL320_.jpg
Just over a year ago I bought a meanwell 240 watt power supply from a local vendor....some asshat swapped it out for a 12 amp (48 amp is standard).

I put that together on boards...on cobs and it never worked...then i figured out why and this irritation sat in a box...bugging me.

I made a trade with @TerpyTyrone and i remembered this is his area of knowledge....so hey man what lights can i run....and he said these can run.

6500 watts...when i plugged them in i couldnt see for 5 minutes.... and the driver i have is a 240 so i can run 2 more on it.

Thanks man...Tyrone you made something that was bugging me...something with no redeeming qualities into ...potentially the best veg light for my space i ever had.

Fucking A 1 !

I recently acquired my last gadget :D I say that a lot. Source Turbo.

this is 1 oz of pine tar kush....decarbed in an ardent and then QWET with everclear.

I made 2 caps ...1.2 ml....i was high for 3 hours and slept for 6.

I have made 10 grams of RSO and just made 7 grams of 3 minute everclear extraction dabs...i will purge them later.

I love it all..

oil.JPG

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
View attachment 86248
Just over a year ago I bought a meanwell 240 watt power supply from a local vendor....some asshat swapped it out for a 12 amp (48 amp is standard).

I put that together on boards...on cobs and it never worked...then i figured out why and this irritation sat in a box...bugging me.

I made a trade with @TerpyTyrone and i remembered this is his area of knowledge....so hey man what lights can i run....and he said these can run.

6500 watts...when i plugged them in i couldnt see for 5 minutes.... and the driver i have is a 240 so i can run 2 more on it.

Thanks man...Tyrone you made something that was bugging me...something with no redeeming qualities into ...potentially the best veg light for my space i ever had.

Fucking A 1 !

this is 1 oz of pine tar kush....decarbed in an ardent and then QWET with everclear.

I have made 10 grams of RSO and just made 7 grams of 3 minute everclear extraction dabs...i will purge them later.

I love it all..

View attachment 86249
I quit electrical, because I'm a builder. Now I do this shit for fun. !! And a lil side gig don't hurt

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
With all of the 'corncob' lightbulbs and multi-LED mini spot-lights/worklights, there's no telling what you have around the house that would grow weed in an emergency.

I think the spectrum would define where it could be used best.

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
View attachment 86248

Fucking A 1 !

I love it all..

View attachment 86249
Ooooooh man RSO! That stuff ain’t NO JOKE. I licked a drop of RSO from some King Tut..... I felt like tge elephant in the corner. 8 hrs of when is this shit gonna stop😂😂🤣🤣🤣😁

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
6500K not watts... :D

I will probably jam it in the back of the veg room where it needs it and see what happens...but they would drive the 2 x 2 pretty nice too...tomorrow lux meter testing!

I saw the diodes when i closed my eyes for a long time.

I was thinking of

6500 light 240 watt 3 k board........6500 light

for the 2 x 4... 380 watts should be banging im just not sure i want to dick with the beauties growing in there now... its that golden goose idea.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Bridezilla in a paper slathered with Doc Holiday rosin (25 micron)...oh so good.

Grapefruit...Grapes....I have to go FINISH IT ! But i tapped out twice....one more kick at the can...

Cap was WIFI43...4 of those to kick start the morning and i give me time to nurse the log i rolled. AA battery sized f
or smooth burning.

The two bridezillas look very different but smell similar. This one is a solid strong smoke. 5 seeds remain...now i will grow the next one BIG and fat in a 7 or 10 gallon.

View attachment IMG_4232.MOV

Attachments

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Chopped a few strains in the last few days....and they are all seed free and tasty. I like when that happens

6 oz of Albino Boogieman in a 1/2 gallon jar
2 oz of Nigerian Sunshine X Apollo 13-11
2 oz of Bridezilla
1 3/4 oz of double grape mephisto

I have about a 2 ozer hanging (Omertix Grape Stomper F4 Candy Pheno)

And a lot will hang in the next week or 2...about 1 1/2 pounds dried by my figuring...and i have an eye for it now,

I am culling weak stuff...or puny stuff. Man that took a lot. To break free from BUT A SEED COST....

1 good plant is worth a pack of seeds...so tossing 2 in bloom because you hate them is 100% ok....and i do it whenever it suits me....or if i see day 28 brown pistols and i am not making seeds...see ya later.

Lots of awesome gear firing up...I kind of like this organics stuff now that i have more ammendments than the hydro store.

Day 30 A-Dub....25 litre pot...going to be SOMETHING ELSE !!! Autopot Fed with 850 TDS 4 18 38 masterblend tomato PH 5.8
IMG_4289.JPG
Day 28 Banana OG x F1 Durb x Gushers PCG.....oh i get it now. 10 gallons KIS soil
IMG_4285.JPG
Ace Purple Chitral Kush 7 gallons KIS soil.
IMG_4284.JPG
Heathen Inc GODBUD in a 5 gallon KIS soil pot
IMG_4282.JPG
The soil has been fed organically. I resisted the urge to just pour the rest of the 850 on everything.

Because i have smoked organically grown buds by me....and my gear for me will always be organic. The BRIX win eh..... :D