The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Light swap !!!

CMH back as my veg light in 4200

HPS back in bloom....with 240 watts of cob and 720 watts of boards...everything running softer (1200 watts max for the room). I can dial it in when the pool closes. That pump takes a wee bit of juice. :D

The bloom room will get 1 more board of 3k (240 watts) to spread out between the HPS and the boards a bit.

I am sure i dont need any other lights...but this was slapping them all together.

I have to dick around with my built light...i have a wire crossed somewhere. :D but i can do without it until i sort it out...lol.

Maxed out wattage...if you cranked them all to 10 is now 3200 watts...but they will all run soft to get it within something not so mental. That is all tents and rooms.

2200 watts without the HPS.

Temps dropped because the HPS heat goes right outside. works pretty great with an air cooled buster hood.
IMG_1589.JPG
NEXT the floraflex totes and getting the 32 ready to use them

8 in the cubes. 2 X GG4 X Dosido and 2 X Blue Dream X Animal Cookies and 4 X Project 86 hash plant (J James). Lets see if they will play nice and be 4 girls out of the bunch...
IMG_1591.JPG

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Light swap !!!

CMH back as my veg light in 4200

HPS back in bloom....with 240 watts of cob and 720 watts of boards...everything running softer (1200 watts max for the room). I can dial it in when the pool closes. That pump takes a wee bit of juice. :D

The bloom room will get 1 more board of 3k (240 watts) to spread out between the HPS and the boards a bit.

I am sure i dont need any other lights...but this was slapping them all together.

I have to dick around with my built light...i have a wire crossed somewhere. :D but i can do without it until i sort it out...lol.

Maxed out wattage...if you cranked them all to 10 is now 3200 watts...but they will all run soft to get it within something not so mental. That is all tents and rooms.

2200 watts without the HPS.

Temps dropped because the HPS heat goes right outside. works pretty great with an air cooled buster hood.
View attachment 69249
We about to see some really fat nugs 🧐 !!!!!!
Well... Fatter

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I finally found my pack of GMO X Dosido. It took me close to a week but i found it...in a bag of Magnum PI...

:D....geeze i might have been high when i was figuring that out...allegedly.

GMO X Dosido are marinating in awesome sauce...all tents are operational...lights are fired up...the electric meter is spinning so fast i want to put a fan blade on it to give my plants airflow.

Im done with puny shit...i am growing beastly trees in bloom from now on. If its puny it will get a 2nd chance in the tent and if it doesnt shape up...hasta la vista baby.

I just chopped a day 46 topanga clone that just wasnt cutting it. it was the last of the original contest plants (the only one to survive). It would not have won shit...now its in the trim bin and going in the hash mix in about 1 hour.

HASH RUN! I am tired of moving those bags of frozen trim and buds around.. That is next.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I go through a lot of weed - but I just broke down and retired a few older strains to the freezer.

Just counted and with the three half gallons I just harvested I have 4 halfs, 12 quarts, and 4 pints of all different strains 😋

With what I have growing more will be retired soon.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I finally found my pack of GMO X Dosido. It took me close to a week but i found it...in a bag of Magnum PI...

:D....geeze i might have been high when i was figuring that out...allegedly.

GMO X Dosido are marinating in awesome sauce...all tents are operational...lights are fired up...the electric meter is spinning so fast i want to put a fan blade on it to give my plants airflow.

Im done with puny shit...i am growing beastly trees in bloom from now on. If its puny it will get a 2nd chance in the tent and if it doesnt shape up...hasta la vista baby.

I just chopped a day 46 topanga clone that just wasnt cutting it. it was the last of the original contest plants (the only one to survive). It would not have won shit...now its in the trim bin and going in the hash mix in about 1 hour.

HASH RUN! I am tired of moving those bags of frozen trim and buds around.. That is next.
Dosido x gmo sounds like a flava home run!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
HPS....so stupid. my temps went down.

Because of the air cooled hood.

still maintaining a solid 78F with lights on for hours RH currently 45 to 50 (bloom). All over the map every other spot.

Ohhhhmmmmmmssss.....i shall meditate on floraflex and electricity.

wisdom.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The future is looking bright...and full and i have to wear a hat...just a couple of glancing blows reminds me why i hate those razor blade mounting plates on boards...I need to fix that.

I did replace the plug cover in veg when i put the CMH back. The girls responded overnight. They needed more heat.

This is currently a veg tent.
@KMOG s GMT x GG4 Really trucking along now..noticeable growth every day. When they sex i am going to up pot 2 girls and throw the rest in bloom. I can use 1 gallon pots on floraflex drippers and they will probably get about 2 oz each (guestimate based on how a 1 gallon that dries out every day works)
IMG_1608.JPG

Assorted HeisenTesters
IMG_1609.JPG

And a seawench bud that is really stacking some hard ass buds.
SeaWench is a Heathen Inc Creation (Heisens [ECSD X SD]X[SUPER ORANGE SUNDAE]). It is fascnating that the really strong skunky thing in the hammers does not come through at all on this strain...and it did not come through on HellOween. Just the fruity punch came through. That is tastier !
IMG_1602.JPG
And another Seawench stacking rock hard buds....its a pattern.
IMG_1601.JPG

This is hopefully the next Seawench to stack rock hard buds...i defoliated the ever living shit out of her right after this pic. I will see how it pans out.
IMG_1598.JPG
Day 65 on a Purple Dream...a few more days and its chopping. Super berry smell on this one. I can hardly wait BUT i have close to a pound of Purple Dream already....Good thing I LOVE IT !!!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I bet its over an oz...and closer to 2.

But when i trim plants now...i laugh manically as i ONLY take the top shelf stuff...and anything below rock hard gets stripped into the freezer.

The only problem with that hash it is the best of everything and not strain specific.

But i squashed out the water on a piece last night and noodled it up this morning in a doob...it is right on fantastic.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
It ended up being just under 40 grams of hash. I rolled a noodle and burned it in a purple dream doob. Very nice.

It is all chopped fine and drying a bit more. Not bad for sugar leafs and larfy buds. I will just keep freezing them in a bag until i get a washer full.

VOG (WIFI43XGODBUD) is coming along. Long and lanky but we shall see. My first on purpose chuckery.
IMG_1612.JPG
IMG_1613.JPG

Bloom Shot...getting cleaner. I have to move the head cutters further back or something though wow i hate those boards for that.

IMG_1614.JPG

Purple Dream #1. of 6. After seeing the final results i like this one the best. I will flower #2 but its filling out a 3 gallon pot first. #1 i will run perpetually for the forseeable future. It is a quicker finisher with a decent bud density and size. A medium ziplock can hold close to a QP of dried buds...DENSE FIRM FROSTY. And it works fantastically for me. Better than any i have in my bud bucket.
IMG_1616.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
In 3 to 5 gallon pots i will only fit 1 dozen plants in the bloom room....good thing im vegging hard !

:D

Everything is growing well. I have one sickly plant that had a fungas gnat infestation in veg. I corrected the problem but it was not looking good for a while. I segregated her and just kept feeding her. I have still be on the fence but nothing is ready for bloom...so lets see what happens.

This is a SeaWench that went off the rails. From the few i have grown this plant is ideally no more than 2 tops to produce bigger buds.
SeaWench is HB EastCoastSourDieselXSundaeDriver X Heathens Super Orange Sundae (Rado ORange X Lemon Skunk)
Pure lemon cleaner aromas on the others. Big fat chunky buds

The touch and go one
IMG_1621.JPG
IMG_1619.JPG

The other ones
IMG_1627.JPG
IMG_1625.JPG