The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
Chopped a few strains in the last few days....and they are all seed free and tasty. I like when that happens

6 oz of Albino Boogieman in a 1/2 gallon jar
2 oz of Nigerian Sunshine X Apollo 13-11
2 oz of Bridezilla
1 3/4 oz of double grape mephisto

I have about a 2 ozer hanging (Omertix Grape Stomper F4 Candy Pheno)

And a lot will hang in the next week or 2...about 1 1/2 pounds dried by my figuring...and i have an eye for it now,

I am culling weak stuff...or puny stuff. Man that took a lot. To break free from BUT A SEED COST....

1 good plant is worth a pack of seeds...so tossing 2 in bloom because you hate them is 100% ok....and i do it whenever it suits me....or if i see day 28 brown pistols and i am not making seeds...see ya later.

Lots of awesome gear firing up...I kind of like this organics stuff now that i have more ammendments than the hydro store.

Day 30 A-Dub....25 litre pot...going to be SOMETHING ELSE !!! Autopot Fed with 850 TDS 4 18 38 masterblend tomato PH 5.8
View attachment 87373
Day 28 Banana OG x F1 Durb x Gushers PCG.....oh i get it now. 10 gallons KIS soil
View attachment 87374
Ace Purple Chitral Kush 7 gallons KIS soil.
View attachment 87375
Heathen Inc GODBUD in a 5 gallon KIS soil pot
View attachment 87376
The soil has been fed organically. I resisted the urge to just pour the rest of the 850 on everything.

Because i have smoked organically grown buds by me....and my gear for me will always be organic. The BRIX win eh..... :D
Man I love that albino boogie man! It’s tasty

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
So there is a new member of my family. My pug broke a bone in her back and i had to put her down 2 weeks ago. What was AWESOME is that i was able to be with her at the end. Covid lockdowns are serious shit up here.

And that made me feel better. I read an article about it...and i am ashamed to say when my son was born i put down my rotty shephered and lacked the minerals to be with him...and after doing it YOU HAVE TO BE WITH THEM.

3 days after that i decided i cant wait..i want and need a dog. And up here dogs are scarce and expensive because of covid...purebred this and that...and i dont get a dog like that...overwhelming to say the least. A purebed poolde...golden retriever...spring spaniel is 18 months to 2 years waiting...

A friend said hey check it out...and i did. Border Collie X Golden Retriever..hits 8 weeks old on Easter.

Sandy... she has removed all my stress and reminded me how great it is to be ALIVE...we can build our endurace together.

Retired...best time ever to do this

And we are in love already.

IMG_4351[1].JPG

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
So there is a new member of my family. My pug broke a bone in her back and i had to put her down 2 weeks ago. What was AWESOME is that i was able to be with her at the end. Covid lockdowns are serious shit up here.

And that made me feel better. I read an article about it...and i am ashamed to say when my son was born i put down my rotty shephered and lacked the minerals to be with him...and after doing it YOU HAVE TO BE WITH THEM.

3 days after that i decided i cant wait..i want and need a dog. And up here dogs are scarce and expensive because of covid...purebred this and that...and i dont get a dog like that...overwhelming to say the least. A purebed poolde...golden retriever...spring spaniel is 18 months to 2 years waiting...

A friend said hey check it out...and i did. Border Collie X Golden Retriever..hits 8 weeks old on Easter.

Sandy... she has removed all my stress and reminded me how great it is to be ALIVE...we can build our endurace together.

Retired...best time ever to do this

And we are in love already.

View attachment 87613
Ya man the best thing is to be there with them in the last moments. I’ve had to do the same with “ my girls” I’m their whole life and I treat them better than I treat ANY human. Sorry for ya loss

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
New light is on the way...it will go in my 2 X 4 tent to try it out but it will end up being part of the HPS summer adjustment,

tents will veg longer than i have been vegging and then bloom room and 2 tents are blooming.

The new light...its a tester and i got it at cost. I can grow with a flood light :D lol

440 watts should ROCK a 2 x 4....i like MOAR power. it works MOAR better.

The fixture is intended to be used commercially. UL and all the certifications that make people better than wagus and electrical tape...but that shit aint going nowhere either. :D

but she is pretty. 17 inches x 36 inch fixture should blanket a 2 x 4 in LUX

It is dial controlled 110 220 330 or 440 watts.

Phantom PHENO 440 LED 100-277V 440W MP Spectrum

1617646917926.png

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Godstomper..i can roll a doob this morning.....grapes...godbud ....floral sweet grape weed with a hint of lavender or something...more smoking required.

Holy shit is nice and strong. I like when that happens.

Vietnam Silver Leaf today is day 91. Officially done week 13 and into week 14 tomorrow. The branches are heavy...buds are DENSE and hard like rocks...glistening like diamonds and a very unusual aroma. Landrace without lemons?????? WHAT ?????

10 gallon planter
IMG_4415.JPG
i trimmed the 3 tiny floor hangers to give me the minerals to let this go maybe another week....this week sometime i will chop her.

IMG_4416.JPG
I had no idea what this was but it says...WC X BBC and that is BRIDEZILLA ! And this is 3 for 3 and each had different pheno expressions. The first chop was a solid 50 50 combo of both. The 2nd chop is heavily leaning cake (tastes like wedding cake with a slight hint of the GG4 floral thing) and this one looks more like GG4 than the other 2 did. I am surprised i didnt see it before but i just guessed what it was when i smelled it a lot. A tiny piece of tape was on the back side of the pot.
IMG_4408.JPG
IMG_4414.JPG
IMG_4413.JPG
Adub in half a 2 x 4 under 300 watt samsung strips with 720 nm far reds (left plant...right is PCG DurbanXGushersX Banana OG
IMG_4428.JPG
ADUB these should fatten up quite a bit
IMG_4425.JPG

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I counted the hoard...170 strains to grow.

:D

Life time achievement award is the goal...lets do it.

I chopped a county line disel and a god stomper this morning....put the purple county line diesel in the dark for 48.

in the next week i will harvest 6 godbuds and a vietnamese silver leaf.
This morning VSL was dry...i smoked a fat gagger and was RIPPED high for 2 1/2 hours.

I am starting more this week. Of all the landraces i have smoked...and grown this is my favorite of all time. The flavor is wonderful and the effect is like hitting edibles laced with acid,

Super Awesome Stone !!!

I am growing more landraces in the future. It is what people bitch about...when i was young the weed would rattle your chain.\

Cannabis is so much more than a THC percentage. It is the terpenes and THC and CBD with every letter working harmoniously to FUCK YOU UP

Vietnamese Mind Fuck for the WIN !!!

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder
I counted the hoard...170 strains to grow.

:D

Life time achievement award is the goal...lets do it.

I chopped a county line disel and a god stomper this morning....put the purple county line diesel in the dark for 48.

in the next week i will harvest 6 godbuds and a vietnamese silver leaf.
This morning VSL was dry...i smoked a fat gagger and was RIPPED high for 2 1/2 hours.

I am starting more this week. Of all the landraces i have smoked...and grown this is my favorite of all time. The flavor is wonderful and the effect is like hitting edibles laced with acid,

Super Awesome Stone !!!

I am growing more landraces in the future. It is what people bitch about...when i was young the weed would rattle your chain.\

Cannabis is so much more than a THC percentage. It is the terpenes and THC and CBD with every letter working harmoniously to FUCK YOU UP

Vietnamese Mind Fuck for the WIN !!!
Its a heavy yet uplifting stone that's for sure. Are you getting any citrus terps yet? Sometimes it takes a few weeks into the cure before they start to come out.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Its gnat and thrip season folks.....they are active as fuck outside. I have them in my grow space but i stopped being a lazy shit and started doing what i know is right and true

Neem and Karanja cakes in my soil...100 gallons percolating at the moment....it was crazy even to me a nd then i smoked a doob.

Blue traps are BEST but yellow work...hang them soil level AND top to mid height level...the flyers do the eggs..then they fall down...so if you could have some sand or dicho where they fall it will kill them.

21 day life cycle so keep going...every 3 days and it doesnt have to be abusive...rotate horti oil....jadam wetting agent or any wetting agent...bug soap...neem oil or karanja oil..

i have observed...jadam wetting agent turns them brown and MELTS the fuckers at 2 oz per gallon and you can go 4 oz per gallon. FANTASTIC find.

Around a year ago i got an infestation and this time i did something when i saw them. And now they just will not put up with my barage of hit the bricks thrips.

What wins the most is healthy plants. Dont over feed keep em green til they fade...use silica to build em up so strong thrips cant feed.

I see the difference. This time i was close to a huge harvest of 90% of the bloom room so i played around with what works and...healthy plants win. EVERY TIME. I am at day 51 for 8 chops and then its 4 left in all of bloom...then i CLEAN IT UP !!!!

Bodhim DLA5 X MAC is hard core saying fuck you thrips....the sprays just make it mightier.

Landrace shit beans from world of seeds...I WILL NEVER BUY FROM TRUE NORTH AGAIN....ever. I have a lot of beans but i will still buy beans...I say I wont to shed the addiction but I am running In-House---Bodho---Canarado---Exotix....i might buy seeds again but truth north can suck my giant fat maple cock. That is all about that..1 out of 5 and 1 out of 10 germs on me...

Sure it is...

this rant and rave brought to you by county line diesel...i have to jar it soon or i will smoke it til its gone...Oh man I truly love it. Once in a while you find a strain that just does it for ya and i wand 2 more packs.

Thrips...oh yeah HIT THE BRICKS THRIPS !

You know what sucks...feeling powerless over a problem...I felt that way last year...beaten and powerless...and then J.James got me on to Jadam growing..I bought the book and adapted the ideas to how I grow.

the main thing was the simplist of things...this wetting agent..so simple...cheap to make...a bit scary as fuck but when its done close to 4 gallons of something that really fixes the prorblem for about 20 bucks canadian all in...

they sell that shit here for 150 a gallon no shit....LOL...i bought a quart...but i can smell it...i know whacha did.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
My garden is evolving into the way and style I like to grow. This kind of thing needs to be organic (not like soil but like a natural progression into what you like). For me its that.
I have many systems to grow with. A swiss army knife of an arsenal of stuff. And i love it all.

But I love a fat pot and I just cant lie. Living Soil in 10s was great but i am going to rock a 20 with pure organics no till water and teas ONLY feed. I might add worms to the planter too. Lets go FULL ORGANIC.

Smoking some aged double grape mephisto this morning...it was ok when i jarred it but now it was so grape i didnt know what it was...cant be double grape that smelled like musty grapes.. Organic Soil weed CURED is WOW.

I am a convert...100% Indoor and Outdoor food organicly grown....but water systems for fun and to see how hard can i rock a 5 square footer...or a 2 x 4. Can i get 2 pounds out of a 2 x 4 tent with a scrog (this fall i try this).

Life is good. Growing weed is the most fun I ever had with a hobby and now i have supply to last all of 2021 so lets have some fun !

The 32 special was harvested out (3 X Godbud at day 63...oh yeah there are 2 or 3 more 1 quart jars filled)

And now it has BODHI DLA5 (Artifact X Afghani) X MAC....They were trucking along waiting for space...in a 2 gallon pot for 50 days and then i took those root balls and put them in living soil in a 10 and a 7 gallon pot. Confirmed female in veg.

Should be something fantastic.

Also I have some nice Animal Cookies X Blue Dream that were part of the testers Heisen sent out. My first round was so thrip infested i had to cull. that was when i found out what thrips were.

Heisen said about 4 months before that....maybe you got bugs G...oh no.

But oh yes. And now thrips dont confront me none...I will fuck you up ...hit the bricks thrips. No spinosad either...all organic bee friendly fuck you up. I take up this challenge!

And I am winning. Faster than last time because I know what to do !!!

And @J.James set me on this path. You have to be ready for things in life and at that time..I was ready to embrace organic growing and become the master of my garden domain. IT changed how i perceive growing FOREVER for the good.

IMG_4677.JPG

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
County Line Diesel...the green one with the purple hue...smells like DIESEL This one is ambering up fast and is now in the dark for a day or 2

View attachment 87890View attachment 87888

View attachment 87889

New Light came and is installed. 440 watts in the 2 x 4 40k lux on the edges...50 k EVERYWHERE except where its 60

It even takes better pictures :)
View attachment 87893View attachment 87892View attachment 87891
Good looking girls! I seriously considered a couple of those lights, sure liked the look of them....

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am not much of a light plugger. I got it real early when he said..i will let 5 go at cost...COST you say ???

440 watts of a pot growing spectrum with far reds...,meant for commercial use with a full 5 year warranty. That is ok and all i like that the heat is easily contained... a dial that is specific and not requiring my kill a watt.

But the far red content...i would guess 660s...is exceptional. The ADUB will not be unusual i think.

I am gearing up for the next round...just got up potted last night.

In-House Genetics Black Cherry Slurricane 4 of them for a seed run because I HATE paying 15 CDN for a seed...i will reduce the cost :D

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
My garden is evolving into the way and style I like to grow. This kind of thing needs to be organic (not like soil but like a natural progression into what you like). For me its that.
I have many systems to grow with. A swiss army knife of an arsenal of stuff. And i love it all.

But I love a fat pot and I just cant lie. Living Soil in 10s was great but i am going to rock a 20 with pure organics no till water and teas ONLY feed. I might add worms to the planter too. Lets go FULL ORGANIC.

Smoking some aged double grape mephisto this morning...it was ok when i jarred it but now it was so grape i didnt know what it was...cant be double grape that smelled like musty grapes.. Organic Soil weed CURED is WOW.

I am a convert...100% Indoor and Outdoor food organicly grown....but water systems for fun and to see how hard can i rock a 5 square footer...or a 2 x 4. Can i get 2 pounds out of a 2 x 4 tent with a scrog (this fall i try this).

Life is good. Growing weed is the most fun I ever had with a hobby and now i have supply to last all of 2021 so lets have some fun !

The 32 special was harvested out (3 X Godbud at day 63...oh yeah there are 2 or 3 more 1 quart jars filled)

And now it has BODHI DLA5 (Artifact X Afghani) X MAC....They were trucking along waiting for space...in a 2 gallon pot for 50 days and then i took those root balls and put them in living soil in a 10 and a 7 gallon pot. Confirmed female in veg.

Should be something fantastic.

Also I have some nice Animal Cookies X Blue Dream that were part of the testers Heisen sent out. My first round was so thrip infested i had to cull. that was when i found out what thrips were.

Heisen said about 4 months before that....maybe you got bugs G...oh no.

But oh yes. And now thrips dont confront me none...I will fuck you up ...hit the bricks thrips. No spinosad either...all organic bee friendly fuck you up. I take up this challenge!

And I am winning. Faster than last time because I know what to do !!!

And @J.James set me on this path. You have to be ready for things in life and at that time..I was ready to embrace organic growing and become the master of my garden domain. IT changed how i perceive growing FOREVER for the good.

View attachment 89384
Is that Mac x DLA5 from Rosinallday? I just finished growing some of that and a couple others from him - AF-Pak x DLA5 and DLA5 F2 - all really nice. But the Mac x DLA5 is special.
401EAAEF-BD01-4F33-BCAB-18F5E5B1F0DA.jpeg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
My outdoor...well...

#1...Rippers. Last year I almost caught a kid who got my outdoor. I mean so close I felt the backpack slip through my fingers. And then i had murder fantasies for about 6 months...

There is no #2...if i kill a kid for stealing my plants the very least of things is jail time....i would have oxymoronically got my weed back...its weed man...chill wonderful weed. About sharing with your friends and having a great time...not murdering a ripper.

I did a few shroom trips....i will not put out 150 pound test line with tuna hook traps with reaper pepper spray enhancements...

I am an evolved being...took a while too. Covid and a new dog changed my perspective. And I found a wonderful wife after I had a wonderful wife..2 for 2...calm your shit G...

so outdoors i am in a light dep challenge in 5 gallon planters and that is my outdoor. I will focus on 10s and 15s indoors. Fewer plants but i harvested out the next 10 months of meds so....I can grow how i choose now.

I love big things....lets grow big things INSIDE...the 10s and 20s fit in my tents and bloom room so I choose that.

This observation brought to you by grape punch....1 seed and the mass sucked...but I would chase a pack for a fat bud stacker...Smells like Dank Tastes like grape cookies..

And i finally have some sleepy weed. No hybrid stuff here its got to be 90 to all indica....very very nice.

The pictures are coming...

Right now these are the contest beans...i wont plug up the thread with babies they are destined for greatness. The 25 litre one is just for me to grow a beast ...i know it will deliver.
IMG_4714.JPGIMG_4713.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Reset is now complete. Thrips are dead and will continue to die because IPM is forever and my lazy ass has 3 gallons of jadam that i might use 2 or 3 oz per week of. No excuses.

And neem, karnja, horti oils.

I started watching the buildasoil videos from what i needed to understand and lately from start to finish. So far it has been the answer to every question i have had. I ordered a 45 gallon grassroots pot and 40 gallons of KIS soil i will pick up tomorrow, along with a 5 seed blend of cover crop (and i have some red wigglers ready). Time to try a living soil no till. I am ready. I was going to do 20s but i thin the 45 will be as close as i can get to the idea without going with a 2 x 4 bed. I will get it going and transplant 2 plants in the pot to see what happens.

For now in 10 gallon planters i have a purple punch, and a AC x Adub, I have an AC x Adub in a 7 and a 5 as well.

I started 2 testers....2 GMO x Dosido and 8 (they fell in the wet towel) Lemon Tree X Sundae Driver...if there are weak ones i will cull them, otherwise i will just see what happens...hoping for something without 10 inch internodes :D

Lots of shit going on...but i will come back to some Greenpoint regs very soon. Some of them I really have to try i want to try them ALL (well all 30 or so i have).

Motobreath 15 is harkening...But i have Space Gorilla out ready for my next fem seed spot.

Conditions are optimal again. And i am done crowding shit...time to cull the weak and give room to the strong. No till...why not ??? sounds good to me.

DSC_0746.JPG

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
lol back right is the freakshow in the bubble bucket...Animal Cookies X Blue Dream...seeded right to FUCK with some other errant pollen...going right into a strain specific hash run and if its not too crazy i will squeeze some out and make a bunch of rosin. but BIG

It is the tall part and that swooping to the right part..all 1 bubble bucket.

I have another in a net busting at the seams in a 20 x 36 inch tent (Timber 2VL in 3500)

THIS plant reminded me of how much fun a bubble bucket is. Currently drinking about 1.5 gallons of 1000 TDS MB tomato (4-18-38) at Jacks 3-1-2 ratio,...they say it wrong..Because you go NUTES(3)--then add Magnesium Sulphate (1) and then add Calcium Nitrate(2).

Always put the calnit in a little cup with water and stir it til dissolved...i have played with this stuff a lot and it does not have to be hot. You just have to stir it around a while...but in about 5 minutes its mixed...in the 5 gallon water bottle you shake 24 hours later still :D

I will be organics forever but i can run a bubbler or water system for about 10 years with the overkill i bought on nutes :D so lets see what happens like in that 10 x 10 tent video...i love the quadrants. And WTF am i maxing shit out for. Healthy plants will more than provide.

So far so good. I start with 10ml of silica and 7.5 of calmagic then 1 1/2 tsp of tomato 1/2 tsp epsom and 1 tsp calnit getting me to a respectable 1000 TDS every damned time :D PH5.6 i only measure because of that time 10 times or so i added silica yesterday :D for a watering today.