The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Some updates of Chuckers gear currently running

County Line Genetics...Homecoming Queen I got a girl. 13 and 14 point leaves ALL OVER. Pretty cool looking cultivar.
DSC_0870.JPGDSC_0869.JPG

Animal Cookies X Adub.
DSC_0882.JPG
#2, 10 gallons of KIS soil, smells like raspberry candy.
DSC_0880.JPG
a big purple punch from my first pack (7 left out of an overstuffed 12 pack) Solid grape candy aroma knocked up with In-House genetics Black Cherry Slur-P.
DSC_0893.JPG
And cuts in 4 inch rockwool cubes. It is an easy cloner if i can do it.
clones.JPG
And a DUBGUM ! I have one outside in a 7 gallon too hoping its a girl.
This one is a girl.
DSC_0857.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have been battling thrips...its where i live primarily man those western flower thrips love to breed outside.

Now I shower before i garden and change my clothes, IPM sprays every 3 days (plant wash/jadam spray with various foliar feeds added)

I also ordered about 4 to 6 months worth of benny bugs (nemotods, predator beetles and cucumeris) coming next week. I just have to treat it like they are part of growing forever, like a cucumber greenhouse.

And we do this here with no hotshots or spinodad, they are outlawed in Canada....thing of the Bees man...

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Some updates of Chuckers gear currently running

County Line Genetics...Homecoming Queen I got a girl. 13 and 14 point leaves ALL OVER. Pretty cool looking cultivar.
View attachment 95041View attachment 95042

Animal Cookies X Adub.
View attachment 95039
#2, 10 gallons of KIS soil, smells like raspberry candy.
View attachment 95040
a big purple punch from my first pack (7 left out of an overstuffed 12 pack) Solid grape candy aroma knocked up with In-House genetics Black Cherry Slur-P.
View attachment 95045
And cuts in 4 inch rockwool cubes. It is an easy cloner if i can do it.
View attachment 95043
And a DUBGUM ! I have one outside in a 7 gallon too hoping its a girl.
This one is a girl.
View attachment 95046
Looking great G!

Did you top that Dubgum? It looks super bushy!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I will be posting pics of what i have growing for Heisengear and then i am not growing it for a long time.

When a person wins a voting contest they win. Trump would love a person changing the rules to allow the winner of their choosing. I do not.

This kind of bad form is not acceptable to me. So grow on grow dudes. I am done with this totalitarian bullshit.

Have at it.

My old man used to say right is right and wrong is no man's right. Amen Dad.

Nobighurry

PICK YOUR OWN
I have been battling thrips...its where i live primarily man those western flower thrips love to breed outside.

Now I shower before i garden and change my clothes, IPM sprays every 3 days (plant wash/jadam spray with various foliar feeds added)

I also ordered about 4 to 6 months worth of benny bugs (nemotods, predator beetles and cucumeris) coming next week. I just have to treat it like they are part of growing forever, like a cucumber greenhouse.

And we do this here with no hotshots or spinodad, they are outlawed in Canada....thing of the Bees man...
Same here it not uncommon to have thrips land on my arm when outside in the yard, I put filters on my intakes and like you had to change how I do things, I used to water the garden, move yard sprinklers etc. then feed my girls shower & go to work now I feed the girls first, tried feeding them right after I showered but I still smelled like weed when I got to work lol

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
tried feeding them right after I showered but I still smelled like weed when I got to work lol
My wife came home from lunch yesterday and came into my home office to chat before she left. I said "Smell those Dynoberry Bites buckets venting?" She said "Yeah, that smells so good!" I said "Yeah, you might want to hose yourself down with some perfume before going back to work" 😁

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am posting the stuff i am growing out....that is how i roll.

No longer down hills this stupid beast got me walking 70 minutes every morning and then playing all afternoon.

So getting a puppy is worth it if you have the time...I am down to healthy weight from walking 4 miles a day.
IMG_6324.JPG
Buds....man the AC X Adub was a solid peformer and 3 for 3 went different.

This one has the fattest buds...and smells kinda nasty day 54 and lots of time to go.
IMG_6338.JPG
This one is rocking the 10 gallon living soil lined planter....went smaller buds with glroious colour and a solid raspberry candy aroma that was very black grapes dum dum...the photo that should have won... Frosty fucker i cant wait to smoke
IMG_6329.JPG
And a solid purple punch first edition pack....the first pack i bought from heisen.

IMG_6335.JPGIMG_6334.JPG
She is a beauty....and she is knocked right up with InHouse genetics Black Cherry Slurp.

I call it Cherry SlurPP

They will chop soon...i will bust out the beans and make some rosin or hash or dabs...whatever tickles my fancy at the time.

But now i am moving on to other gear.

I wont photo of the month even the best pic...because it is suspect..

You win or you dont...voting used to matter.

Hasta LA VISTA.

Oh shit...man the dubgums..i have one outside ROCKING IT.

If people are looking for heisengear and have something decent to trade hit me up...i have a ton of it and it wont be in my garden forever.

Cept this punch cherry cross i made.

Attachments

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Like an hourglass...the sands of time move....

My grow room is evolving into what i wanted it to be...running 6 tents an a 10 x 6 bloom room now (1400 watts over it)..

My jars are full....thrips had to concede to the onslaught of biogical controls i run now...and IPM FOREVER Thank you...seriously to Jesse James because he set me on the path...and now i am immersed in it.

I grow organically in soil...sure a lot of us do...but i grow in 30s and 45s so i can do it right...and autopots and water systems for the 6 tents in play..

All I know is...seed free happened..except for the beans i chose to make...i made a space for testing and breeding..

My wife... she loves it too...and she dont even smoke...but passion spills out...in everythng. I have never been happier with my garden...i think its because i won...thrips lost and it was an epic battle.

JJ thanks man...for real. For the HELP and for the BEANS...Silver Leaf just got a soak...15 weeks of flower...man i have a spot or 2...i still have a full quart jar and a half quart...if it is so good why ???

Well let me tell you something...i do a lot of mushrooms....boomers every 4 days for health and wellbeimg

Vietnamese Mind Fuck is the closest i have ever been to a mushroom high with weed....no shit...and that gets better as it ages....spicy cirus hash vibes and no ceiling....ok time to find that jar again...LETS ROLLL

And fuck it....boomers too...retirement is most fantastic,.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Like an hourglass...the sands of time move....

My grow room is evolving into what i wanted it to be...running 6 tents an a 10 x 6 bloom room now (1400 watts over it)..

My jars are full....thrips had to concede to the onslaught of biogical controls i run now...and IPM FOREVER Thank you...seriously to Jesse James because he set me on the path...and now i am immersed in it.

I grow organically in soil...sure a lot of us do...but i grow in 30s and 45s so i can do it right...and autopots and water systems for the 6 tents in play..

All I know is...seed free happened..except for the beans i chose to make...i made a space for testing and breeding..

My wife... she loves it too...and she dont even smoke...but passion spills out...in everythng. I have never been happier with my garden...i think its because i won...thrips lost and it was an epic battle.

JJ thanks man...for real. For the HELP and for the BEANS...Silver Leaf just got a soak...15 weeks of flower...man i have a spot or 2...i still have a full quart jar and a half quart...if it is so good why ???

Well let me tell you something...i do a lot of mushrooms....boomers every 4 days for health and wellbeimg

Vietnamese Mind Fuck is the closest i have ever been to a mushroom high with weed....no shit...and that gets better as it ages....spicy cirus hash vibes and no ceiling....ok time to find that jar again...LETS ROLLL

And fuck it....boomers too...retirement is most fantastic,.
Will you try growing your own shrooms? How are the Dubgums doing?

J.James

Seed Slingin' Outlaw
Breeder

Your welcome my friend, Let me know when you are ready for another round of beans because iv been saving stuff for you and Heathen to play with

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Will you try growing your own shrooms? How are the Dubgums doing?
I had a nice female dubgum...put her outside and then we had a windstorm and she tumbleweeded across the yard...busted all to hell.

I might get a boomer kit this fall. I sure go through a few of them :D

Thrips are officially dead. Finally. Cucumeris are still hatching from their packets

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
That old lady lavender smell...especially if its like body odor and lavender and late night at the bingo hall...Well that is the best gut terps EVER..

Godbud has a very heavy dose of that very smell. And when its the right meds for your body...even if it is nasty it kinda makes ya drool a little.

I can't wait to smoke and see. But we have some time. VSL are going in planters today...3 for 3 have nice tap roots after a 36 hour soak. It will be New Years Weed !

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
That old lady lavender smell...especially if its like body odor and lavender and late night at the bingo hall...Well that is the best gut terps EVER..

Godbud has a very heavy dose of that very smell. And when its the right meds for your body...even if it is nasty it kinda makes ya drool a little.

I can't wait to smoke and see. But we have some time. VSL are going in planters today...3 for 3 have nice tap roots after a 36 hour soak. It will be New Years Weed !
I put on baby powder to help with the fiberglass in the drywall I'm hanging and the insulation behind it. My bro got the lavender scent haha we all love our grandmas 💘