The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Rock Island Rocket (J James County Line Gen) I am using jacks 10 30 20 for 1 more week then bloom. These will sex very soon. Floraflex running the tent. Timer is coming today and i will do 3 feeds 30 seconds each over lights on (will build to 5 or 6 as needed).
IMG_2053.JPG
Bloom Room Purple Dream #1 (of 6) Geeze its a beast 2nd round (the beast to the right).
IMG_2052.JPGIMG_2052.JPG
My view from the kitchen window is very obscured. I keep watch (insomnia for the win). Try and take it. Me and Lousiville and 3 big 5 gallon water bottles half full (Toss and louisville).
We dont have guns here. 3 weeks and they are DONE
IMG_2025.JPG
Purple Punch is fading..Day 48 and its 56 to chop indoors.
IMG_2023.JPG
Purple Punch (white grape pheno) is stacking
IMG_2022.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have a couple beefing up in bloom i will post when i can get to them.
GMO X Dosido 3 are up and running.

The County Line Genetics are really loving Jacks 10 30 20 for stretch...after this rez they switch to bloom nutes. 6 plants in 1 gallon cubes fed 5 times per lights on for 15 seconds each. Things are about to go BOOMING
Rock Island Rocket on day 15 of 11/13 (jacks 10 30 20 until day 21 then bloom formula)
IMG_2257.JPG

HeathenInc GodStomper....GrapeStomper (F5) x Godbud (F3). Vegging a MONSTER in a 25 litre pot (pending space constraints in bloom)
Grapes and Juicy Fruit...should be STELLAR
IMG_2250.JPG
Citrus Milf pending...in a 5 gallon pot (waiting for space...everything is going to get HUGE). I put one in bloom to get some citrus sativa in my bud tote.
IMG_2254.JPG
A HeisenBean Purple Punch. The last of my white grape soda pheno but i have 8 seeds left to chase a new one....outdoors the buds are bigger and chunkier. I ran this cut for about 5 months and it was always good but indoors the buds were not as big as I like. The sun fixed the PAR problems.

If you were to only get a single Greenpoint FEM i would get Purple Punch...if you were getting 2 i would get Dubstep too. I ran both of those for the 5 months and whenever i ran it from seed they worked out great.
IMG_2294.JPG\IMG_2296.JPG
Esos Twinkle Tart on the other side is right around the same timeframe...2 more days of scattered showers and then we are at 55F highs and 40F lows for 12 days...lets ripen em.
IMG_2359.JPG
I put a bat on a shovel stick so i am ready for anyone wants to take it...but i have cameras too. cops come right away if they are trying to take your stash in Ontario...so i think...i am going.....

Outdoors purples so NICE...

Attachments

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I have a couple beefing up in bloom i will post when i can get to them.
GMO X Dosido 3 are up and running.

The County Line Genetics are really loving Jacks 10 30 20 for stretch...after this rez they switch to bloom nutes. 6 plants in 1 gallon cubes fed 5 times per lights on for 15 seconds each. Things are about to go BOOMING
Rock Island Rocket on day 15 of 11/13 (jacks 10 30 20 until day 21 then bloom formula)
View attachment 74485

HeathenInc GodStomper....GrapeStomper (F5) x Godbud (F3). Vegging a MONSTER in a 25 litre pot (pending space constraints in bloom)
Grapes and Juicy Fruit...should be STELLAR
View attachment 74486
Citrus Milf pending...in a 5 gallon pot (waiting for space...everything is going to get HUGE). I put one in bloom to get some citrus sativa in my bud tote.
View attachment 74487
A HeisenBean Purple Punch. The last of my white grape soda pheno but i have 8 seeds left to chase a new one....outdoors the buds are bigger and chunkier. I ran this cut for about 5 months and it was always good but indoors the buds were not as big as I like. The sun fixed the PAR problems.

If you were to only get a single Greenpoint FEM i would get Purple Punch...if you were getting 2 i would get Dubstep too. I ran both of those for the 5 months and whenever i ran it from seed they worked out great.
View attachment 74491\View attachment 74490
Esos Twinkle Tart on the other side is right around the same timeframe...2 more days of scattered showers and then we are at 55F highs and 40F lows for 12 days...lets ripen em.
View attachment 74488
I put a bat on a shovel stick so i am ready for anyone wants to take it...but i have cameras too. cops come right away if they are trying to take your stash in Ontario...so i think...i am going.....

Outdoors purples so NICE...
That gmo x dosi will produce huge buds! Hella dank too.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Thrip invasion has presented a problem....i think Heisen or someone else tried to tell me a few months back but now i get it.

They are being eradicated with everything but spinosad which is illegal in Canada

Peroxide wash...soap then neem and nematoads to kill them in the planters....working on it...culled out a bunch but the rest can finish.

So testers will finish but yields are not reflective of anything...going forward big beauty plants will once again abound.

and i have a ton of J James gear to run and 2 more testers that are grabbing my attention.

thrips are like turbo gnats...but .5mm full sized so hard to see....

And my outdoors was ripped...i got to within 5 feet of him and felt the duffle bag in my fingers....but gone..what was left made 45 grams of great hash...shit happens.

Stay safe amigos...fuck politics...it doesnt matter who wins...every regular joe will lose while they stack their pocketbooks.

The potus paid 750 bucks for tax...geeze whata douche.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
FYI - fake news again. He pre-paid millions in the previous year to take advantage of the loopholes he knew he was making disappear. Smart move. I think the actual NYT article explains if it is read - but all people see is the headlines, then the memes...

Streetpro09

Tester
Thrip invasion has presented a problem....i think Heisen or someone else tried to tell me a few months back but now i get it.

They are being eradicated with everything but spinosad which is illegal in Canada

Peroxide wash...soap then neem and nematoads to kill them in the planters....working on it...culled out a bunch but the rest can finish.

So testers will finish but yields are not reflective of anything...going forward big beauty plants will once again abound.

and i have a ton of J James gear to run and 2 more testers that are grabbing my attention.

And my outdoors was ripped...i got to within 5 feet of him and felt the duffle bag in my fingers....but gone..what was left made 45 grams of great hash...shit happens.

Stay safe amigos...fuck politics...it doesnt matter who wins...every regular joe will lose while they stack their pocketbooks.

I thought you lived in Canada?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
thrips are indoors :D they come from outside...probably on my socks with a 2 am doob walk in the yard...or on the pug.

but my rooms will be a toxic environment for gnats and thrips...they both need the same smashing...

Some good news thought...my 32 special is not effected the same and the rock island rockets and animal cookies X blue dream will finish in there in about 4 weeks.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member

Mate that annoys me you got ripped and they’re not even my plants . I hate any form of thief but particularly rippers . If your hungry I will gladly give you a feed , if your freezing I’ll gladly give you spare clothing but if you rip me off I’ll gladly pummel your face in . Yeah I know the old not worth being beaten up trying thing . My principles sometimes stand in the way of better judgement .

D

Deleted member 60

At least you see it. He's just like that liddle thief who stole yer plants. No care about anyone but himself. Karma IS coming for him though. Yes it is.
Put a lock on that spare bedroom man...the grifter will be lookin for another place to squat very soon....

Ah...thrips. Those and whiteflies are a bitch...OK...they are all a bitch......but those thrips like to munch down for sure. Like everything else...you gotta go in hard and not let up until they are gone.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
So gnats attack the root system of your plant . How do thrips go about the business of attacking the plant ? I think they extract moisture through the foliage , is that right ?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
they eat everything...their teeth tap into the plant sucking the sap...

looks like spit or PM or a weird nutrient issue. I thought they were gnats but they feed WAY higher up on the plant and they look ok but they grow really slow,....then they wither and look like crap after a while.

The 2 eyes really give it away. and they move FAST....as you snap pics with your microscope they are there and they are gone.

full grown flies are like a speck of black coco on a yellow sticky..they are .5mm in size full grown.

thrip damage.jpgthrp.jpg

I can’t believe they took that plant...I was looking forward to seeing her come down. Like @Ozjet68 I’m upset for you. I was hoping with legalization people wouldn’t have to worry as much about rippers...especially with plants in a fenced backyard. Hard to keep hush hush I guess when that monster was clearly visible...

Frustrating

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I caught up to him...he was outside the passenger door of my car and i jumped out and almost got the bag...the kid had the fear of dying in him...for good reason.

I will still find where he lives so i can ring the doorbell and say now we both know where we live....

At least he can live in fear...because around here the cops need the tape and to know where they live and THEN they lay cannabis theft charges.

the lazy fuckers are not in a hurry to protect...or patrol anyones yards for cannabis..no money in that for them is there.