The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Soil is so weird...i went to water everything and i didnt have to water anything.

And....some of them I DIDNT WATER YESTERDAY EITHER

WTF....I had so much time i smoked 2 joints.

Purple Dream is truly exceptional and that Walter White is no slouch either. I will need it today 2 grandkids and they dont care if your guts are rough...so bake that out of your mind and body....

Im ready for it.

Rock Island Rocket....perfect germ rate...all popping up out of the rooters.

I will have to turn off the seed sprouter soon...its going back to crazy....what causes it is looking at the seeds like trading cards...My Precious....

And then 2 go in the drink...or whatever.

Outdoors is setting flowers everywhere...and then it hit me....where the hell will i dry that?

I never really thought of that but i think its way bigger than the whole bloom room. I might have to empty a freezer and flash freeze all the buds.

D

Deleted member 60

Heehee...and you said not too long ago you weren't going to grow or trim small buds. Without trimming those ladies out there on the back of the house....yer gonna have a shit ton of small buds to deal with. And fuck drying it. Head directly for the freezer. No..wait...you still have a market.....

OK then....buy some new scissors and hope your carpal tunnel doesn't flare up.... LOL.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Heehee...and you said not too long ago you weren't going to grow or trim small buds. Without trimming those ladies out there on the back of the house....yer gonna have a shit ton of small buds to deal with. And fuck drying it. Head directly for the freezer. No..wait...you still have a market.....

OK then....buy some new scissors and hope your carpal tunnel doesn't flare up.... LOL.
There is no way around that outside I have learned

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Laziness. :D let the larf fly man...

I will be doing cleaner bushes going forward. :D The 70s were great and all but i love that clean bush look. That is one of the reasons for the floraflex to free my time to really groom plants. Soil helps but i think that system would ROCK coco pots or really fluffy substrates like perlite/soil 50 50 etc to take advantage of the timer and quick little waters...

I have been reading up a lot.

Blowes...that is the last time. In Canada they get the rejects from every other building store so my big PVC order was cancelled and ordered with the HD and its delivered tomorrow.
10 X 10 1/2 foot PVC
5 x 10 foot 3/4 with a gablillion fittings.

With the 6 x 6 pots i am going to do 4 to 8 tops and let them rip. And now that that purple dream is the dreamiest i will start a clone run when space develops...until then she just gets bigger. And veg will be full up without another seed pop for about...4 to 7 weeks. Next seed drop in a month or two...

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado

I will be doing cleaner bushes going forward. :D The 70s were great and all but i love that clean bush look. That is one of the reasons for the floraflex to free my time to really groom plants. Soil helps but i think that system would ROCK coco pots or really fluffy substrates like perlite/soil 50 50 etc to take advantage of the timer and quick little waters...

Blowes...that is the last time. In Canada they get the rejects from every other building store so my big PVC order was cancelled and ordered with the HD and its delivered tomorrow.
10 X 10 1/2 foot PVC

With the 6 x 6 pots i am going to do 4 to 8 tops and let them rip. And now that that purple dream is the dreamiest i will start a clone run when space develops...until then she just gets bigger. And veg will be full up without another seed pop for about...4 to 7 weeks. Next seed drop in a month or two...
Hey just curious who was most vigour and healthy outside?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
punch and LVTK are both beastly

Punch is a cut from a clone i ran for a few months so it an tolerate pretty much ANYTHING.

LVTK so far so good. This one was not topped as much at the beginning so i think it will be fatter colas stacked to the moon.

GMO cake was the most fickle for the weird light...it started flowering and revegging but once i got it under normal night cycles (a spot i found) it auto corrected like spell check.

Dubstep is pretty bulletproof too. It is a great clone my only complaint with it is the stalks are too thin to support the bud weight. But supports fix that!

Last edited:

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin

10 X 10 1/2 foot PVC

I haven’t done shit to my outdoor plants and I don’t plan to until the cooler weather comes.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Ok they went BOING. But secure with air flow now. When I find that 5/16 braided nice rope I have I will beef up the toe downs but it’s ready come hell or high water.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg
Pipe came today. Trellises and my first Floraflex veg system are next up on my projects. And the grow light

Hust17

PICK YOUR OWN
I ordered a 16 x 48 x 5 inch industrial tray to use on the other side. Might as well do it all up, They make fantastic drip trays.

In order to preserve height i am going to feed them in short cycles and shop vac it out and if that doesnt work i will elevate them.

But this gives me the full 5 foot 8 to the ceiling joist to work with and these heisenbeans need some room.

After doing the math the 6 inch floraflex pots are right around 1 US gallon

the 8 inch ones are just over 2 gallons.

If these work out what an efficient use of soil or coco.
Everything looks awesome G!! Dubstep is a beast! Did you clone her up? Can’t believe how big some of your girls are haha! Loving the new organization inside :D

I thought I’d mention that I found some plastic grating in the gardening section of a Dollarama here. Cost me like $8 to cover my 3x3 flood tray and it elevates everything about 1” off the flood tray. They’re about 12”x12” green squares that clip together and you can easily cut the edge ones to fit perfect. Then you can just prop up the tray slightly on one of the long ends and vacuum in one spot. It’s been working really well!!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have the last dubstep clone in bloom now. I have 2 or 3 seeds left to hunt for one later. Time to try new gear for a while.

The only cut i will be keeping right now is Purple Dream #1 and i will try and reveg one of the big bud girls that are ripening, one is berry much better than the other one and i think thats my keeper if it survives.

#2 will go in bloom...it tastes good but the buds are puny compared to the others.

The 2 buds of the day today are Purple Dream and Tropical Dunder.

Its a Dunderstorm Daydream !

So far...its making me sharp and they are leaning sativa....trellis #1 is built. Next is the light and i changed my mind !

3k cobs in the corners 4k board in the center.

Then i will make a 3 panel board for bloom
3k 3.5k 3k....all 3 have UV IR and 660 chips and they will cover a tray (360 watts over 2 x 4 with overcast from other lights).

Then its a light swap to optimize it all. AND THEN....