The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
GMO cake started showing hairs and the Dubstep clone in pots. Both i move around all day long to capture the light.

the other pair are so stupid big i dont know if they are flowering or not. The LVTK is 9 feet tall and my punch is passing 8 feet. I hope they top out maybe 2 to 10 more feet taller.

Screw it..i have more 2 x 2s....grow your bastards! these are the biggest i have ever grown...and the biggest within a dogwalk. I know.

My planters will make it to finish with pristine buds. The rest...well we shall see if that streetlight fucks them up.

Purple Punch...i looked at the original pack..i have 9 seeds left from april 2019. I planted 5 seeds and had 3 keepers that i let go. The 9 left are ready to make a keeper of reckoning but i have so much gear to get through first.

I passed 1000 seeds of personal fire. Yes i do things to 11. I know no other way. And my plants have looked ok but have lacked perfection...and now i am going in that direction.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I cant wait for them to smell....if we get a hot day and the air is barely moving i can smell it but in the next 4 weeks....OMG it will be rank,

in 6 to 8 i will win.

What do i win....well i just win because there is sweet piss all you can do about anyone in Ontario growing 4 plants outside. Perfectly legal even with an indoor only prescription.

And i picked Dubstep and GMO cake...the two nastiest smelling i have (that i know of).

Should be an amazing fall.

I boosted the shit out of that soil and got a better organic top dress for 2 weeks from now.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I cant wait for them to smell....if we get a hot day and the air is barely moving i can smell it but in the next 4 weeks....OMG it will be rank,

in 6 to 8 i will win.

What do i win....well i just win because there is sweet piss all you can do about anyone in Ontario growing 4 plants outside. Perfectly legal even with an indoor only prescription.

And i picked Dubstep and GMO cake...the two nastiest smelling i have (that i know of).

Should be an amazing fall.
Dude dubstep so dank smelling. Can't wait to flip mine. That's some dank u got growing!

D

Deleted member 60

We're speedin' here. My hoop isn't "lockable"...so not at all "legal". Then again.....we fucked all of that early on by not being able to count.

and smell...well..that isn't legal here either. They can come and check on ya if someone complains. We reek the entire valley...LOL..... so we will see how the neighbors wanna play. They like turning us in. We like spending money on lawyers to fuck people's wagon. They just haven't figure that out yet.....or that one of those 6 ft DAYGLO orange construction fences is bookmarked on my computer for inclusion at the property line right out their front living room window IF they keep the shit up. 2nd recourse...i build 2 houses on the land as close to them that I can...and rent them fuckers out to folks with lotsa little kids and dogs....LOL. I have that right.....i think they just forgot it is so and might need "reminded". Are your neighbors douchebags as well?

Don;t fuck wit the Libs...LOL. We like paybacks...and they are 10-fold.

you may end up wanting to thin those Huge gals to let some airflow in. what kinda humidity do you have there on a normal day? If it's above 40%....danger Will robinson..danger... shit can't form below 40%.......and that is why I love living here. Never had PM in 30+ years of growin....knock on wood. (squash is a different story but we ain't smoking squash)

and do you have a chainsaw?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Once i get my minerals back..my strength that shit is coming down...then i am making bigger frames on the outside and then i will weave things into it :D

All I can say is wow...is there no god? I think there is because of my wife.

My wife dies..its horrible forever....really bad..out of the blue i join a dating site as she is leaving the dating site....we both cancel our memberships.

I fell in love when i kissed her like out of a fairy tale...

And we are here now...and she is like a nurse and i sure as hell need one most of the time...

Life is good even when you are shitting barbed wire and feeling like someone is wrestling with your guts....time to fire up some....GG4...or Twinkle Tarts.

This morning i put a twinkle tart and a Gmoozy into 3 gallons of blue sky organic soil.

I am going to do coco coir in my floraflex and soil in all other pots so i can keep it separated.

And i am pretty fly for a white guy.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
EUREKA...the drain totes will be a pair of under the bed 65 litre totes i have (16 gallons) so the 27 gallon tote can drain into a pair of them. They are 7 inches tall so an 8 inch space will work. And that puts it shorter than a bubble bucket with the pots.

2 tables with a drain each into a seperate tote. I can shop vac them out as needed.

I will build the frames at harvest. :D Then i am going to blanket it in light over the tables and run them soft. Mixed lights and spectrums.

3k and 3.5k cobs
3k and 4k boards.

Feed them 4 to 6 times a day for 30 seconds...and after having done coco a really long time i think this will rock coco coir.

running peroxide sterile too. :D

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Soft hash is great for rolling a little noodle to fit in the centre of your doob. Purple Dream and killer soft hash...It took me 2 tries to finish this 1.6 gram doob.
Purple Dream with a hash core..JPG
Dubstep from clone...5 feet tall and flowers just showed up...timer starts now T-60 days until chop. 25 gallon hard dpots with happy frog and ocean forest 1 to 2 mix. I will top dress it today with a bag of destiny organic soil and then 1/4 cup of stepwell organic top dress (each) for bloom.
Smelling like its going to SMELL...
dubstep 5 feet.JPG
GMO cake from seed...and she REEKS....probably 70 days and this one will chop also started flowering this week.
GMO cake 5 feet.JPG

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Soft hash is great for rolling a little noodle to fit in the centre of your doob. Purple Dream and killer soft hash...It took me 2 tries to finish this 1.6 gram doob.
View attachment 67633
Dubstep from clone...5 feet tall and flowers just showed up...timer starts now T-60 days until chop. 25 gallon hard dpots with happy frog and ocean forest 1 to 2 mix. I will top dress it today with a bag of destiny organic soil and then 1/4 cup of stepwell organic top dress (each) for bloom.
Smelling like its going to SMELL...
View attachment 67635
GMO cake from seed...and she REEKS....probably 70 days and this one will chop also started flowering this week.
View attachment 67634
Plants look great! I suck at rolling so I go with cones and palm rolls that just need to be packed. I picked up some little palm rolls that only hold 0.5g and I found out last night that even half a gram of the Banana Orange Daiquiri I just harvested is way too much for me. I hate being a lightweight because I have to be so careful about how much I consume.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I found as i get older i cant roll small doobs...only giant gaggers...geeze its like providence or something.

My son has to have my smoke in a 2 hit vape...(The 30 year old).

Tolerance is whacked but i cant take a break. I need it to numb a condition so....mama didn't raise no quitters fire it up.

In other great news...my dubstep in the 32 special was the tasty one and not the weird funk one....and the walter white in bloom....well now that is a walter white. i had 1 that went all shitty wispy crappy buds and one that is a weight packer.

And the weight packer is in a good sized pot. :D Smells like fruity doom and cake. Works like a champ.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I found as i get older i cant roll small doobs...only giant gaggers...geeze its like providence or something.

My son has to have my smoke in a 2 hit vape...(The 30 year old).

Tolerance is whacked but i cant take a break. I need it to numb a condition so....mama didn't raise no quitters fire it up.

In other great news...my dubstep in the 32 special was the tasty one and not the weird funk one....and the walter white in bloom....well now that is a walter white. i had 1 that went all shitty wispy crappy buds and one that is a weight packer.

And the weight packer is in a good sized pot. :D Smells like fruity doom and cake. Works like a champ.
As I get older every type of drug seems to hit me hard. I used to be on a really high dose of methylphenidate for ADD and then, as I got older, it started to make me wired so they cut my dose down slowly until I was at 1/4 of the dose I was on. Even if I don’t take a break from weed my tolerance really doesn’t seem to go up. Maybe a little, but not enough to make much of a difference. I miss being able to enjoy a whole joint. If I want to do that now it needs to be mostly filled with CBD hemp flower. I’ve actually toyed with the idea of trying to find a way to reduce the amount of THC in some of my flower without ruining the flavor. Don’t know if that’s possible though.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
Concerta
As I get older every type of drug seems to hit me hard. I used to be on a really high dose of methylphenidate for ADD and then, as I got older, it started to make me wired so they cut my dose down slowly until I was at 1/4 of the dose I was on. Even if I don’t take a break from weed my tolerance really doesn’t seem to go up. Maybe a little, but not enough to make much of a difference. I miss being able to enjoy a whole joint. If I want to do that now it needs to be mostly filled with CBD hemp flower. I’ve actually toyed with the idea of trying to find a way to reduce the amount of THC in some of my flower without ruining the flavor. Don’t know if that’s possible though.
That shits whack. Concerta was what my wife qas on. I stole it a couple times and man I didnt like it. Not like adderall afterall haha when its got meth in the name. Its probably some serious shit. Oh ya they give it to kids.