The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I had to keep reading the planter...purple punch...why are the buds so big. My clone needed WAY more food that was the problem. 1100 to 1200 TDS is the sweet spot for the new stuff so far.
The white grape soda cut needs to be preserved. I love the stuff.

This one has nicer sized chunky buds 3 to 5 inches long. I will take cuts later today of the one out side and reveg this one because the flavor is...exceptional and its a real mind bender. I have a bunch in the stash because i was putting a clone into bloom every 2 weeks.

8 weeks to over 10% amber is why i really love it.

Too bad i went 1 clone too many :D I will reveg the big one too and see how it goes.

Purple Dream too...solid fat buds EVERYWHERE. I love the blue dream structure when added to punch. The stems are more robust so they wont bend so easy and become floor draggers.
DSCF6084.JPG

The bloom room aromas are intoxicating now...oranges..grapes...berries...a couple of real stinkers too...that seawench is now the nastiest in the garden. Powerful stench in veg. I have 1 footers in 1 gallon pots outside and they stink more than my 7 foot punch plant. Nasty gas coming off of her...gassy skunky nasty. :D

I was smelling this wonderful juicy funky orange in the back and found that tropical dunder sticker says day 56 is today....this is coming to the finish too. I am going to have to repurpose tents as dryers because there is too much to fit in a reasonable time frame...
Most of the tall stuff needs a solid bending in my room. They work better this way.

HOORAYY!!!!!

A twinkle tart on day 60 and godbud on day 54...dryer should be full in a week or so.

The 3 Tropical Dunder grew this fat dense sticky bud shape. The other one has a smaller rounder bud shape.
DSCF6098.JPG

The eso tent is a creamy sweet tropical funk...building. Buds are almost pluckable for a tester...but i shall resist. Its easier when you have a bag of it you can smoke.

The contest tent (HeisenGear) is smelling..very interesting. Dubstep glue and walter white...fruity...nasty....chocolate and flowers.

The last electric bill came in...wow thats rough with AC and the pool and the grow. Time to reduce the power in the summer months i am having trouble with temps anyway. But when you hit 82 or so they seem to love it i just hate it. Dehuey fills in 24 hours (1.5 gallons of water i put in the plants i pour down the drain).

I will reduce the wattage and have more coverage and see how that goes for a while. Soon i will have everything in bloom and will just dial it in by the light with a killowatt until i maintain 1200 watts. That is the tipping point in summer for me. In winter i can go to 1800 with the same temps.

Let it rip for now....fortune favors the BOLD. July and August are stash fillers for sure!

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I had to keep reading the planter...purple punch...why are the buds so big. My clone needed WAY more food that was the problem. 1100 to 1200 TDS is the sweet spot for the new stuff so far.
The white grape soda cut needs to be preserved. I love the stuff.

This one has nicer sized chunky buds 3 to 5 inches long. I will take cuts later today of the one out side and reveg this one because the flavor is...exceptional and its a real mind bender. I have a bunch in the stash because i was putting a clone into bloom every 2 weeks.

8 weeks to over 10% amber is why i really love it.

Too bad i went 1 clone too many :D I will reveg the big one too and see how it goes.

Purple Dream too...solid fat buds EVERYWHERE. I love the blue dream structure when added to punch. The stems are more robust so they wont bend so easy and become floor draggers.
View attachment 65197

The bloom room aromas are intoxicating now...oranges..grapes...berries...a couple of real stinkers too...that seawench is now the nastiest in the garden. Powerful stench in veg. I have 1 footers in 1 gallon pots outside and they stink more than my 7 foot punch plant. Nasty gas coming off of her...gassy skunky nasty. :D

I was smelling this wonderful juicy funky orange in the back and found that tropical dunder sticker says day 56 is today....this is coming to the finish too. I am going to have to repurpose tents as dryers because there is too much to fit in a reasonable time frame...
Most of the tall stuff needs a solid bending in my room. They work better this way.

HOORAYY!!!!!

A twinkle tart on day 60 and godbud on day 54...dryer should be full in a week or so.

The 3 Tropical Dunder grew this fat dense sticky bud shape. The other one has a smaller rounder bud shape.
View attachment 65195

The eso tent is a creamy sweet tropical funk...building. Buds are almost pluckable for a tester...but i shall resist. Its easier when you have a bag of it you can smoke.

The contest tent (HeisenGear) is smelling..very interesting. Dubstep glue and walter white...fruity...nasty....chocolate and flowers.

The last electric bill came in...wow thats rough with AC and the pool and the grow. Time to reduce the power in the summer months i am having trouble with temps anyway. But when you hit 82 or so they seem to love it i just hate it. Dehuey fills in 24 hours (1.5 gallons of water i put in the plants i pour down the drain).

I will reduce the wattage and have more coverage and see how that goes for a while. Soon i will have everything in bloom and will just dial it in by the light with a killowatt until i maintain 1200 watts. That is the tipping point in summer for me. In winter i can go to 1800 with the same temps.

Let it rip for now....fortune favors the BOLD. July and August are stash fillers for sure!
I feel ya , I just had to turn my boards way down . Can't wait for fall lol

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
Some pics...i am goofing around with a new camera...its not quite right yet :D

Punch and LVTK or TT. I gave it MC today. Its going to give that window darkness way before its over.
View attachment 64004
Dubstep from clone. Next week i am getting some moving platforms on wheels so i can move these around with the sun.
View attachment 64005
GMO cake going all weird and reveggy while vegging thanks to that stupid street light. But over here they only get sunlight. I found the place to put my outdoor plants but they have to go in planters.
View attachment 64006
FX loaded with buds and kief hash. When this was done i took the hash out and poured the oil right on top and put it on infuse. When i make the gummies i will put the hash in the oil directly.
14000 MG of THC in 2 cups...they will be around 75mg each.
View attachment 64007View attachment 64008
My neighbors would call the popo so fast..... I got one that’s nosy AF. I caught her snooping around my veggy garden last month. I compost everything and sometimes it smells... a little... she’s a bitch

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Legal means it can be OBNOXIOUS. No filtration required by law either.

I had a panic attack thanks to that wedding dub wake and shake....and then i remembered let it stink.

The faintest of aromas wafting through the air with the breeze. You should be able to smell it down the street. BA ha ha

If they get ripped they get ripped. The 25 gallon pots are on wheels and i move them into the dark every night now.. GMO cake went stupid...i thought it was balls but its a weird corkscrew reveg thing from that streetlight problem...i will let it ride.

The dubstep and the GMO REAK. Not a gentle anything. A tire fire at a paint factory in india.

No FEAR.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Gnats are DEAD. Yellow sticky traps...let it dry out a bit more...wind tunnel fans along the top of the pots AND i watered them twice 3 days apart with 1 to 4 3% peroxide and water.

I dug up and scoped out the tops of the pots and none of those creepy little bastards are crawling around.

I have a lot less in veg...had a seed sprouting problem that just went away like snapping the fingers (dont ask me...weird mojo shift caused by too much negativity poisoning my being or something...problem eradicated). Then 7 seeds that took over a week in a plug AFTER they cracked...they all popped up and shed the husks. BOOM. Instakarma perfect for my North American lifestyle.

oooohhhhmmmmmms and watts.jpg
I am going to think about this every morning while i do my meditation blunt (formerly known as...the wake and bake).

Sometimes things just dont make any sense to me (related to growing).

i am using a tent as a dryer...RH 70 Temp 75....the ambient is RH 35...so low the dehuey wont fire...LOL... I will sort it out but what a pita.

That UFC gallery...well the contest is fubard because i think i am past the harvest date already. But i have a tent full of awesome buds coming for my trouble.

IMG_1255.JPGIMG_1257.JPGIMG_1261.JPG
On Deck....
Gmoozy
Adub
ECSD X SD
Lemon Tree Punch
Godstomper
Holywar
Twinkle tart
Welchie
KMOGs GG4 X GMT
VOG (Accidental Chuckery Godbud X Wifi43)

If seeds dont crack or water log (which i find does happen most with the freshest of beans) i will catch it in next rotation...i was going to get things under control....and then i got high.

Its like I was Mr Hyde...and then the reefer madness set in to fix that 'not too many in veg' problem

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Just wait. The garden is going to shift with my positive vibes. The buds are dancing in the bloom room.

Something that was slapped at me on RIU about red stems...some are natural and some are a hammering of the not natural variety. But soil...it so SLOW...how the fuck do you deal with this lack of production....ok calm music G...calm down...positive vibes for the girls man....

Soil is easier EXCEPT...it isnt if you are me.

I love feed feed Feed Feed FEed FEed FEEd FEED FEED feed water.

This water water feed thing made me go to soil amendments...and i am way too stoned to remember so i am going to red and green tape. Red tape water only top dress only....because i have to say it might be slow...but the stems...the STEMS...

why care about stems? Because i love a fat bud...i cant deny. My harvest keeper is full so from now on i will grow for me...what is aesthetically pleasing and brain hammering only...mids are sold at the governemnt store all day long i crave elites...and its all i grow and all i have in the bud keeper.

In the grand scheme of things...grandpa got to be SUPER grandpa for each grandkid for a week. They are old enough that the benchmark has been set and suck it other grandparents. I am a safety oriented fun kind of guy and they respect and love me for keeping them safe and then letting it rip. Like dont junp in the shallow end...stop playing in the stairs et.

My grandson and i swam for 4 hours yesterday..really swam. Can you swim for 4 hours? 52 latps in my pool is 1 mile and i started doing that every day in 2 segments. Why..because i have the pool Avi.

My guts...well they are fucked...but im working on it. My diet has changed trremendously thus the garden. I truly fucking absolutely hate squash. Turned into a great grand-kid lesson.

grandpa dont you hate it...yup i used to but being a man is doing what you got to do even when you dont like it. So i eat the squash. Its good for me and after about 50 times or so...it aint so bad..i dont love it but...i grew it and its as good as it can be.

:D

What really reallly pisses me off about getting older. I cant see anything I am typing except for a red squiggle if its wrong. Good thing i can type. lol
The power of your own mind is immense/ I used to eat a weed cookie and get 4 hour tattoo sessions and just put my yoga mind (if you ever did yoga HARD astanga yoga you have to move your mind) to a happy place...a tropical island with sandy beaches.

So i think i can eat a damned squash and like it...thos yellow summer ones are delicious...seel!!! it works.

Ozjet68

Insanely Active Member
Gnats are DEAD. Yellow sticky traps...let it dry out a bit more...wind tunnel fans along the top of the pots AND i watered them twice 3 days apart with 1 to 4 3% peroxide and water.

I dug up and scoped out the tops of the pots and none of those creepy little bastards are crawling around.

I have a lot less in veg...had a seed sprouting problem that just went away like snapping the fingers (dont ask me...weird mojo shift caused by too much negativity poisoning my being or something...problem eradicated). Then 7 seeds that took over a week in a plug AFTER they cracked...they all popped up and shed the husks. BOOM. Instakarma perfect for my North American lifestyle.

View attachment 66173
I am going to think about this every morning while i do my meditation blunt (formerly known as...the wake and bake).

Sometimes things just dont make any sense to me (related to growing).

i am using a tent as a dryer...RH 70 Temp 75....the ambient is RH 35...so low the dehuey wont fire...LOL... I will sort it out but what a pita.

That UFC gallery...well the contest is fubard because i think i am past the harvest date already. But i have a tent full of awesome buds coming for my trouble.

View attachment 66176View attachment 66175View attachment 66174
On Deck....
Gmoozy
Adub
ECSD X SD
Lemon Tree Punch
Godstomper
Holywar
Twinkle tart
Welchie
KMOGs GG4 X GMT
VOG (Accidental Chuckery Godbud X Wifi43)

If seeds dont crack or water log (which i find does happen most with the freshest of beans) i will catch it in next rotation...i was going to get things under control....and then i got high.

Its like I was Mr Hyde...and then the reefer madness set in to fix that 'not too many in veg' problem

This one makes sense to me in this crazy world sometimes DEDB178C-F0D8-4498-AF6D-332B2646F54B.jpeg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
a tent...and one big wave and i am harvested out. About 7 to 10 days from that. Then I am cleaning things very well.

Moving lighting around again because...that 240 watt board in 4k is not as vibrant at vegging as my cmh with the 4200. I think it is the radiance of the heat but who cares if it works.

I will also automate some portion of the bloom room with floraflex. I am just working on the idea to keep it low to the ground and automatic. :D Riddle me this riddler.

Harvested out a pound in the last couple of days (trimmed 1/2 of a pound this morning).
LVTK
Magum PI
Tropical Dunder
Purple Punch
Dubstep
Helloween HP

Those were chopped this week

I need the wheel to figure out what bud to smoke next. Im really going at the dunder today i like it a lot.

I am going to feel that purple dream bud..what if its dry enough because i am going to like that.

1 dream, tropical dunder and walter white are right on the edge of ripe (56 days).

The tent is on day 55 and very close as well.

If i were worried about my max allowable i would have to do a hash run to get it back under...or SMOKE FASTER !!! and im working on it but its hard to smoke dank weed faster...i forget what i am doing.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
a tent...and one big wave and i am harvested out. About 7 to 10 days from that. Then I am cleaning things very well.

Moving lighting around again because...that 240 watt board in 4k is not as vibrant at vegging as my cmh with the 4200. I think it is the radiance of the heat but who cares if it works.

I will also automate some portion of the bloom room with floraflex. I am just working on the idea to keep it low to the ground and automatic. :D Riddle me this riddler.

Harvested out a pound in the last couple of days (trimmed 1/2 of a pound this morning).
LVTK
Magum PI
Tropical Dunder
Purple Punch
Dubstep
Helloween HP

Those were chopped this week

I need the wheel to figure out what bud to smoke next. Im really going at the dunder today i like it a lot.

I am going to feel that purple dream bud..what if its dry enough because i am going to like that.

1 dream, tropical dunder and walter white are right on the edge of ripe (56 days).

The tent is on day 55 and very close as well.

If i were worried about my max allowable i would have to do a hash run to get it back under...or SMOKE FASTER !!! and im working on it but its hard to smoke dank weed faster...i forget what i am doing.
What looks the best so far of what u trimmed?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
i forgot the bag of godbud too.

Godbud and Tropical Dunder currently...both are seed free and tasty

The LVTK made me dig up some Topanga that has been aging to taste the difference. The kush flavor is in both but they went in wonderfully different directions. I like both of them but the crosses get it done for me.

And its haphazzard some didnt seed up and some did. I move shit all the time so the moral of the story is there is only 1 stud allowed in this grow room. All males shall be eradicated...

No pollen for me thanks...people are already breeding fire seeds. I am going to put them away in a box for a long time. I had 4 GMO x WIFI started but...i have 200 seeds of that it can wait...CULL

Because its tester time...from various seed people. And i think they are all going to be pretty special.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Envision a spicy tropical fruit cocktail with subtle earthy undertones taking over your olfactory senses as the resin breaks apart reluctantly exposing its dark red melted caviar like texture, the long contained aromas bursting out with an explosive force.

Frenchie...it just makes me want to smoke hash reading his articles (that was about temple balls and making hand resin)

And even a couple of months aging it is a spicy coctail of earthy tones and nuances of flavor i was not expecting.

I used to make hash BECAUSE I had seedy buds but i am going to shift into growing strains to make hash in 1/4 of the garden. Solely for the purpose of making hash.

Hash Plants...and some nice sized resin head strains...I can think of a couple.

Because it is my favorite. The aroma so exotic and uniquely hash and then you make GMO cake hash and WTF wow is that ever different but spicier.

Purple Dream...so far seedless and delicious :D Very strong too !

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Envision a spicy tropical fruit cocktail with subtle earthy undertones taking over your olfactory senses as the resin breaks apart reluctantly exposing its dark red melted caviar like texture, the long contained aromas bursting out with an explosive force.

Frenchie...it just makes me want to smoke hash reading his articles (that was about temple balls and making hand resin)

And even a couple of months aging it is a spicy coctail of earthy tones and nuances of flavor i was not expecting.

I used to make hash BECAUSE I had seedy buds but i am going to shift into growing strains to make hash in 1/4 of the garden. Solely for the purpose of making hash.

Hash Plants...and some nice sized resin head strains...I can think of a couple.

Because it is my favorite. The aroma so exotic and uniquely hash and then you make GMO cake hash and WTF wow is that ever different but spicier.

Purple Dream...so far seedless and delicious :D Very strong too !
That bhp from j.james was pretty awesome. It would be great for hash