The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I ran things to 1600 before and got nervous and dialed it down. In coco some plants take 1400 with just the slightest tip burn and some really hate it.

I really try to stick to 1000 to 1300 for all bloom. RO water to 10

Or if i use tap water i adjust to end up 1000 to 1300.

My problems were....NITROGEN. I am trying different ratios of masterblend now and am taking notes so i end up where i need to.

per 5 gallon bottle (Tomato/Epsom salts/Calnit)
12 6 12 is recomended...comes out at 1200 TDS
18 8 8 is what i tried for week 6 to 7 of flower (lots in that range) and that came out at 1400.
16 8 4 is what i will try next...i think that should be a good bloom formula and stop the corkscrewing foxtailing nitrogin crap. :D I would guess this will end up around 1100 to1200 tds and should work for almost everything.

For veg...MC for now its working great.

The soil pots...i now just get tap water 50 50 with RO...add 15 ml of dynagrow and use that (800 TDS)

I ran things to 1600 before and got nervous and dialed it down. In coco some plants take 1400 with just the slightest tip burn and some really hate it.

I really try to stick to 1000 to 1300 for all bloom. RO water to 10

Or if i use tap water i adjust to end up 1000 to 1300.

My problems were....NITROGEN. I am trying different ratios of masterblend now and am taking notes so i end up where i need to.

per 5 gallon bottle (Tomato/Epsom salts/Calnit)
12 6 12 is recomended...comes out at 1200 TDS
18 8 8 is what i tried for week 6 to 7 of flower (lots in that range) and that came out at 1400.
16 8 4 is what i will try next...i think that should be a good bloom formula and stop the corkscrewing foxtailing nitrogin crap. :D I would guess this will end up around 1100 to1200 tds and should work for almost everything.

For veg...MC for now its working great.

The soil pots...i now just get tap water 50 50 with RO...add 15 ml of dynagrow and use that (800 TDS)
I am using tap water. She has burnt tips but it seems Nitrogen is very low and / or just not enough. She has a few weeks left but yellowed like that a good 2 weeks ago. My first time running so no idea how she is in flower. I PH low in veg like 5.8ish but bump it in flower around 6.0-6.2. I was scared hitting her with over 1600 but she's smashing it down and drinking damn near 2 gallons a day.
116130364_1030394664045164_4639953623985288394_n.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Testing is done....G you have IBS ...you want some meds....nope i have my pot script if i need it increased i will let the pot doc know.

:D

the main thing is .....

hooray.jpg

Time to smoke some weed....

Something i just realized....i grew a 3 oz gg4 plant. Its in the bag of buds and i forgot one of them is glue. Now i have to figure it out or i will give up and have some other bud....

They are all pretty damned great!

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Testing is done....G you have IBS ...you want some meds....nope i have my pot script if i need it increased i will let the pot doc know.

the main thing is .....

View attachment 67108

Something i just realized....i grew a 3 oz gg4 plant. Its in the bag of buds and i forgot one of them is glue. Now i have to figure it out or i will give up and have some other bud....

Goddddddd I love the glue

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter

the main thing is .....

View attachment 67108

Glad u know whats going on! Thats a shitty feeling. I lost 20 or so pounds the last couple years. I had a colonoscopy @34. My ma dies @54 of colon cancer. Its some scary shit

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
Glad u know whats going on! Thats a shitty feeling. I lost 20 or so pounds the last couple years. I had a colonoscopy @34. My ma dies @54 of colon cancer. Its some scary shit
I have very minor colitis, IBS, and GERD. I had to stop consuming all dairy and artificial sweeteners last year. I get probed from both ends every 3-4 years and was supposed to go in for testing in March to see if I would benefit from fundoplication surgery for my GERD on the day the state went into lock down. I wish someone would tell my digestive system that weed treats IBS because it is unaware of that relationship!

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin

the main thing is .....

View attachment 67108

Cut dairy out of your diet. It was hard for me to do, but it is the one thing that actually made a big difference with my bowel issues.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I will give that a go. It will be BRUTAL...cheese...milk..oh a cold glass of milk....cheese..

but there is something to it...one of the foods i really cant eat is ice cream....BRUTAL....and i found out whipped cream from 35% whipping cream. So its a lactose with high fat problem.

Dream whip to the rescue.

But it might be dairy. Black coffee didnt bug me at all.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
I have very minor colitis, IBS, and GERD. I had to stop consuming all dairy and artificial sweeteners last year. I get probed from both ends every 3-4 years and was supposed to go in for testing in March to see if I would benefit from fundoplication surgery for my GERD on the day the state went into lock down. I wish someone would tell my digestive system that weed treats IBS because it is unaware of that relationship!
So my Italian sweet creamer is no good for me? Shiiittt

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
I will give that a go. It will be BRUTAL...cheese...milk..oh a cold glass of milk....cheese..

but there is something to it...one of the foods i really cant eat is ice cream....BRUTAL....and i found out whipped cream from 35% whipping cream. So its a lactose with high fat problem.

Dream whip to the rescue.

But it might be dairy. Black coffee didnt bug me at all.
I never realized how much I loved dairy until I had to cut it out of my diet. I do love cheese free pizza, though, and just load it up with meats and veggies. Almond or Oat milk is great in coffee. I make a cappuccino every morning and almond milk froths well for that. I miss ice cream the most but there are some non dairy options out there. Haven’t found any yet that aren’t really hard though.

treefarmercharlie

🍆
Admin
So my Italian sweet creamer is no good for me? Shiiittt
My gi doctor is some big time expert in the area, which is surprising, because I see him through the VA. He said our bodies, especially adults and people of Asian decent, really aren’t designed to process dairy and people with gi issues need to cut it out completely unless they want to suffer from it. He said the only dairy we can have, and in small doses, is yogurt. The only dairy I still have is butter on my toast. I figure it’s a pretty small dose and it doesn’t bother me since I don’t have it too often.

My gi doctor is some big time expert in the area, which is surprising, because I see him through the VA. He said our bodies, especially adults and people of Asian decent, really aren’t designed to process dairy and people with gi issues need to cut it out completely unless they want to suffer from it. He said the only dairy we can have, and in small doses, is yogurt. The only dairy I still have is butter on my toast. I figure it’s a pretty small dose and it doesn’t bother me since I don’t have it too often.
My little girl is sensative to certain dairy products....

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Today i feel GREAT! It been a while. Over the next 7 days i will fill my dryer and the 32 special for drying...:D

Greenpoint (by HB) Purple Dream CHOP 41 day veg 59 day flower 10 to 20% amber this morning
IMG_1411.JPG
Heathens HellOween HP (Schwaggy Black Lights HP X Super Orange Sundae) 26 day veg 63 day flower.
went in as a single cola plant. Great flood and drain plant with the columar cola.
I smoked some of the first chop. Very pleasant orange flavor with a cream-sickle backnote. Nice hard stone.

IMG_1404.JPG
And a Walter White. No notes on it...no idea i would guess 63 days of flower :D 35 to 45 days of veg. Stoners sheesh
IMG_1455[1].JPG
This is next up (And that contest tent is chopping on Friday). I guess just under 2 pounds for all of them and then the purple dream are coming...
Esos Tropical Dunder...ripening...lets run this right into the densest stone i can take it to and see how that fries my melon...

IMG_1420.JPG

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Dinner this evening...i am shifting to more natural food and removing dairy (thanks man).

Nicoise Salad
INGREDIENTS
Vinaigrette

• 1/3 cup lemon juice or red wine vinegar
  • 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
  • 3 Tbsp finely chopped shallot
  • 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh basil
  • 1 Tbsp finely chopped fresh thyme
  • 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh oregano or tarragon
  • 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
  • Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Salad

• 2 grilled or otherwise cooked tuna steaks* (8 oz each) or 2-3 cans of tuna
  • 6 hard boiled eggs, peeled and quartered lengthwise
  • 1 1/4 pounds small young red potatoes or fingerling potatoes
  • Salt and freshly ground black pepper
  • 2 medium heads Boston lettuce or butter lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
  • 3 small ripe tomatoes, cored and cut into wedges
  • 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
  • 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
  • 1/4 cup niçoise olives
  • 2 Tbsp capers, rinsed and/or several anchovies (optional)

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Yesterday i got an 8 port floraflex system. I went with the 6 inch pots to start. If i like how it works i will add on another 8 in my pots on another head and plumb it all.

at the back of my garden there will be a 2 x 4 (4 feet to the rack that holds my scrubber and electrical) and then 4 feet of that side will have another table. I got 2 of them that are 2 x 4. I will find the shortest tote thing i can fit under it to hold run off and shop vac it out.

6 more plants on day 51 to 54. Then i can clean it up and install the new stuff.

I also got dry organic nutes (Stepwell Bloom and Veg) so i can just water those forever with water. No more over feeding soil with my coco mix.

1 pound trimmed this morning and the 32 special is drying.

The 5 square foot tent with a QB 120 produced 5 1/2 oz/ I will probably stick to 1 plant in this tent from now on.
120 watts for 150 grams. Tropical Dunder and Magum PI seedless and curing.

Purple Dream are seedless too so far.

5 more to chop in 2 weeks...1 week...sooner or later.
orange are where the tables will go...blue are flood and drain totes and i will plug planters in the rest.

I am going to optimize the light over the floraflex system to see what it can do.

1596887205648.png

Last edited: