The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I have been smoking pig whistle this morning...i feel like i need a shower when i smoke it...she is nasty.

But wow does that get the motor running...and i kind of like that nasty smell. Stardawg and Haze funk. IT grew on me big time.

Next time it goes longer to take some of that edge off though....its a real teeth grinder.

:)

I was going to do stuff and...i hate people. I will stay home and do stuff. Nice day to do some garage cleaning later. I have some perfectly ready for rosin plants too. Purple Betty rosin is very very nice... Ok you had me at rosin.
That last paragraph though bro! That is what happened saturday. Had a bunch of shit to do, got out in the car and every asshole was tailgating me etc... I just turned around and went home. Hash and bodega bubblegum for the rest of the evening. People have zero chill nowadays.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
That last paragraph though bro! That is what happened saturday. Had a bunch of shit to do, got out in the car and every asshole was tailgating me etc... I just turned around and went home. Hash and bodega bubblegum for the rest of the evening. People have zero chill nowadays.
Yup it's ridiculous. Ride my ass for a mile and pass me when u get the chance! Then we can wait at the next light together 😁 people are so selfish it's disgusting

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Yup it's ridiculous. Ride my ass for a mile and pass me when u get the chance! Then we can wait at the next light together 😁 people are so selfish it's disgusting
Back in the day as a kid if sumbody did that to my dad, hed give us the fore warning and hed lock up the brakes for a second or 2. Ud see the headlights behind us vearing side to side.. Lol.
Nowadays they will pass u at 80 mph with head straight down staring at there fuckn cell phones. I think the law shud be u dont get driver license til 21 yrs old. Majority of kids of today have zero common sense and is a accident waiting to happen. Just my opinions tho.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
If people follow too close wiper juice fixes it...use lots...lots and lots and lots...ITs more fun on the highway.

It fixes the problem pretty quick and my windshield is always dirty

I had a toyota avalon and it had squirters for the headlights...man that would go through a jug fast...its cheaper by the case !

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I got the flood and drain tote working today. Time to test things out we are going to be contesting soon.

Working as intended...this is the biggest pot i can fit in there. I will let it work a couple of days to see if i have to adjust things but its working great so far.

Oil slick vegging for 4 weeks i think? but it was in way too big a pot. Now we are rooted and she is taking off.
I might flower her starting today...
20200312_041527.jpg
Tied her down a bit more.
20200312_045137.jpg

Last edited:

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
Back in the day as a kid if sumbody did that to my dad, hed give us the fore warning and hed lock up the brakes for a second or 2. Ud see the headlights behind us vearing side to side.. Lol.
Nowadays they will pass u at 80 mph with head straight down staring at there fuckn cell phones. I think the law shud be u dont get driver license til 21 yrs old. Majority of kids of today have zero common sense and is a accident waiting to happen. Just my opinions tho.
I drove a '69 Nova in high school. Buddy wired up a switch on the dash for me that turned on the brake lights ;) Didn't even have to hit the brakes - but they did :)

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I had cars i wired fans too because they heated up too much...not awesome cars just a car to drive.

82 buick lesabre LTD fully loaded with a 307 Buick was nice but that 95 avalon i had was the best car EVER. It had buttons that did stuff i didnt even know cars did. The wiper juice was hillarious.

:) People would point at your car like it was leaking....thats headlight wiper juice ! lol. You could hit passing cars with the force of it.

It had 250k miles and was 20 years old when the rust won. I should have kept up with krown rust proofing.

AC worked until i wrecked it...everything did. It required toyota maintenenace.
Brakes, bearings (150k miles) driveshafts (150k miles)...I might have had to do a ball joint i cant remember.
I only get Toyotas so i can work on them without looking shit up. My corolla had 350k miles on it when i got tired of driving it. 2 sets of drive shafts. The originals wore out and didnt break at 165k miles...
I can do a corolla driveshaft RE and RE in 30 minutes...i made a tool and you put it in a spot and pop it with a 2 pound mallet and POP.

After you get the shit out of the way. But they are simple.

Good breakfast doob...very effective...purple betty with the grinder tray which was building..

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I had cars i wired fans too because they heated up too much...not awesome cars just a car to drive.

82 buick lesabre LTD fully loaded with a 307 Buick was nice but that 95 avalon i had was the best car EVER. It had buttons that did stuff i didnt even know cars did. The wiper juice was hillarious.

:) People would point at your car like it was leaking....thats headlight wiper juice ! lol. You could hit passing cars with the force of it.

It had 250k miles and was 20 years old when the rust won. I should have kept up with krown rust proofing.

AC worked until i wrecked it...everything did. It required toyota maintenenace.
Brakes, bearings (150k miles) driveshafts (150k miles)...I might have had to do a ball joint i cant remember.
I only get Toyotas so i can work on them without looking shit up. My corolla had 350k miles on it when i got tired of driving it. 2 sets of drive shafts. The originals wore out and didnt break at 165k miles...
I can do a corolla driveshaft RE and RE in 30 minutes...i made a tool and you put it in a spot and pop it with a 2 pound mallet and POP.

After you get the shit out of the way. But they are simple.

Good breakfast doob...very effective...purple betty with the grinder tray which was building..
Just sold my 96 4-runner a few years back . 285 k on it and never an issue ,just good family memories. Still see the kid driving around the city in it . Prob got 350 on it now . If it wasn't all rusty I would have kept it.

Punisher84

Just some asshole
Im a Toyota fan as well. Bought a 4runner in 02, brand new cause I am a moron. 401k miles when the transmission gave out. Drove it cross country many times. 4 sets of brakes, when I say set I did pads 4 times and rotors once. Billion oil changes, O2 sensors, some u-joints and wheel bearings. 2 Batteries. A belt. Lots of just wear items. The O2 sensors was only real "breakdown", mileage just dropped way off. I have a picture on one of my phones of the odometer. Was 15 years old when it died. Think they gave me $2500 on trade.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Im a Toyota fan as well. Bought a 4runner in 02, brand new cause I am a moron. 401k miles when the transmission gave out. Drove it cross country many times. 4 sets of brakes, when I say set I did pads 4 times and rotors once. Billion oil changes, O2 sensors, some u-joints and wheel bearings. 2 Batteries. A belt. Lots of just wear items. The O2 sensors was only real "breakdown", mileage just dropped way off. I have a picture on one of my phones of the odometer. Was 15 years old when it died. Think they gave me $2500 on trade.
OMG I love it , hate to rub it in but I bought that 96,in 06 and it had 90k for 6500

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
And brakes were worn almost to the backing plates...i was a commuter and inspected my car every week when i topped up wiper fluid.
Brakes and ball joints once a month (i kept a log).
What i never had to do was engine work...no head gaskets (what a pita with these double overhead cam V6 motors with very fine teeth on that cam gear).

One of the biggest reasons Toyota is better than the other jap cars....any interference motor they make has a timing chain. This was changed i think on the corolla and i would no longer recomened them for that reason.

A toyota timing chain will not break...belts do break and if they do....top end needed ! instantly ! BOOM

Interference of course means the valve at full extension would hit the piston at full top position and it will bust the valve. The belt keeps them in time. IT is a lot cheaper to use a belt. It is a lot better to have a chain.

But the camry has no chain...drive them til they break...get a new one...put it back in time and put the belt on and everything is great. Always change your water pump, and pully tensioners with the belt for maximum longevity.
IT has a free or non interference motor.

I like knowing when shit goes sideways i can stop FAST....move quick...everything is tip top. Turn signals and headlights.

I still look shit over. Driveshafts can catch stuff on the highway that will break that boot...wrong stuff is easy to see if you know what your doing. And its a habig with beaters.

I bought a brand new rav in 94...my 5th or 6th toyota i think...And i have no regrets at all. It will be my kids first car if all goes well.

I think we will get a great used highlander and i will drive it into the midnight sun..

T

I have done a lot of toyota wrenching ...if you wrench on cars you are happy to see a toyoyta need something...engineers put the design together not accountants cutting engineers down and telling them to make it cheaper. :D

Time to finish gardening.. nap time soon :D I retire and the world goes to shit...happy coronavirus.

:)
joker-nugs-smoke-weed-memes-758x580.jpg

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Well 3 oz is great...308 grams is better.
That is exactly 11 oz from 3 plants that were not vegged long at all. But i should have used 2 gallon pots.

Big pots are only good if you veg that root mass full. I got it down now!

The next 5 gallon harvest will produce a lot more :D

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
That is exactly 11 oz from 3 plants that were not vegged long at all. But i should have used 2 gallon pots.

Makes sense. U want that root mass full when flipping. Gotta say that's amazing for how long would u say? 30 days ? Just trying to gauge where I'm at in comparison

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails

I learned from @J.James that pot size should be relative to the length of grow if you are growing flowers for smoke. Like a quart of soil per week of grow.

I veg for a month or less, so adding ~8 weeks of flower a 3 gallon is the least I use.

If I have a plant that I know will flower longer (or starts needing water every 2 days) I get it into a 5gal.