The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Started off with a most delicious surprise. Albino boogieman tastes like pure sugar on the tongue...grapes and sugar. The effect is good but i chopped it a week too soon for sure. I like it to be a more dense stone and that requires some more ambers. I think Purple Betty can go 8 weeks no problem and would be great outside in the Ontario climate. Albino Boogieman will need another week or 2 to be perfect.
Global Warming has changed our climate enough i could run a sativa often to Nov 14 now which was unheard of 20 years ago. Geeze even i said OK boomer..

Albino Boogieman (mama)
DSCF4544.JPG
This is the next chop and its going 63 days at least!.
DSCF4538.JPG
Dubstep growing beauty...i cloned the pair of these they are my 2 favorites.
1.5G pot to the left and 5G pot to the right (1 week behind the left)
DSCF4528.JPG
full sized commander tote lid for size comparison (we all have them i think :D)
DSCF4531.JPG
They were really cleaned up after this and the bottom 18 inches is just sticks now.
Day 28....getting frosty :D this is going to be GREAT !!
DSCF4532.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The new light...well its actually 2 boards and some wires and wagus...DIY...but its pretty damned easy with wagus.

I will rig it up a little better....why wont it work....well you plugged it into the light timer and we just hit lights out...it works fine. It has a potentiometer hanging on a wire...time to frame this up :D

2 boards with UV IR and 660nm. The driver is outside of the tent...very interesting. I can crank this to max and wont have any heat issues.

I have a bunch of drop ceiling angle metal that i can build a frame with. It cost me 290 dollars CDN. Ordering it myself might have saved 5 to 10 dollars but no spammy emails is worth 5 or 10 bucks.

This tent is for the contest BUT i have a beauty purple punch that should fill this out pretty nice. Tomorrow morning i am moving it in here. The bubblers were on the very end of ripening and can finish under the cobs (97 CRI 3k citi)
20200305_091203.jpg
And i stopped at the dollar store to get some balls for stakes...i grabbed these for stuff. Nice to have spares.
20200305_092148.jpg

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
The new light...well its actually 2 boards and some wires and wagus...DIY...but its pretty damned easy with wagus.

I will rig it up a little better....why wont it work....well you plugged it into the light timer and we just hit lights out...it works fine. It has a potentiometer hanging on a wire...time to frame this up :D

2 boards with UV IR and 660nm. The driver is outside of the tent...very interesting. I can crank this to max and wont have any heat issues.

I have a bunch of drop ceiling angle metal that i can build a frame with. It cost me 290 dollars CDN. Ordering it myself might have saved 5 to 10 dollars but no spammy emails is worth 5 or 10 bucks.

This tent is for the contest BUT i have a beauty purple punch that should fill this out pretty nice. Tomorrow morning i am moving it in here. The bubblers were on the very end of ripening and can finish under the cobs (97 CRI 3k citi)
View attachment 52013
And i stopped at the dollar store to get some balls for stakes...i grabbed these for stuff. Nice to have spares.
View attachment 52014
Always good to have spares of most . U never know , when I come across a sale or a ripped bag I usually snag it if I got the cash

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The filter did it....but she is a big one. My temps now peak at 25.1 C = 78F Exactly where i want it.
It is much more pleasant to do work in the bloom room and the reduction in heat has reduced the transpiration of the plants...so the dehuey is filling slower again. Win win.

The new lights are working and blooming a dubstep and punch.

Things are shaping up again. The filter allows for the fan to actually scrub at full power.

Somehow a couple of walter white may have fallen into a cup of water...i see open space..And they were wet when i remembered the pair of gg4 from yesterday.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am down to the last quart of bloom and micro...and then a sale came. Cheapest i have ever seen the stuff up here so i just ordered 1 gallon of each and 2 quarts of grow. I use a lot more of the other 2.

Indoor Growing Canada sale, the only thing i hate is they use a shitty courier so if i dont get them here i have to go really out of my way to get it.
purolator and the post are really close :D

But a sale

and look at these easy to remove 1 gallon pots...i am going to give it a go.

25% off sale on stuff i use anyway. And i love AN trio. So much i have trouble giving the GH a proper go. I ran it before but i was a putz and blamed it on nutes. I think i could have great success with GH trio too.

But does it allow that massive PH swing?.....probably not. AN works from 5.2 to 7.0 :D even the calmag.

I have had great success with the product and i have learned to not mess with my mojo...

Last edited:

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I am down to the last quart of bloom and micro...and then a sale came. Cheapest i have ever seen the stuff up here so i just ordered 1 gallon of each and 2 quarts of grow. I use a lot more of the other 2.

Indoor Growing Canada sale, the only thing i hate is they use a shitty courier so if i dont get them here i have to go really out of my way to get it.
purolator and the post are really close :D

But a sale

and look at these easy to remove 1 gallon pots...i am going to give it a go.

25% off sale on stuff i use anyway. And i love AN trio. So much i have trouble giving the GH a proper go. I ran it before but i was a putz and blamed it on nutes. I think i could have great success with GH trio too.

But does it allow that massive PH swing?.....probably not. AN works from 5.2 to 7.0 :D even the calmag.

I have had great success with the product and i have learned to not mess with my mojo...
This was the first nutes I bought when I came back to growing. Never used it but I am def planning on it. I am amending the soil as of late . So just the three parts and that is it ?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I use coco. Soil is a mystery i wish to not unravel.

I may use some to have mothers....but...my mother looks better than the grandma so shes going to flower and i am just going to actually run perpetual...if the next gen dont make it well....pop more beans.

I need to use up beans anyway i have 30 open packs !

That mother dubstep i was going to keep...well holy shit she is going to stack buds..In a 5 gallon its a pounder in the 32 for sure !

And it shouldnt matter...but...it does....i love getting a personal best and indoor i think it was 10.2 oz 1 plant. I want to hit 1 pound in that 32 special...i am just figuring out the strain to do it. is it Punch....is it Dubstep...maybe Oil slick (or Topanga, GG4, Walter White).

I have some serious Heisen grown seeds going on...i am going to add some sativa leaing eso gear to complete my bong rips for a bit :D

Wow i almost forgot....my dulytech has been sitting dormant...i have just over an oz of recent purple betty that is perfect to press.

I am making some purple betty rosin. The plant was 40 grams...in a 3 gallon pot (G learned where he fucked up here).

But 40 grams should give me a decent quarter of great rosin...Time to break out the puck press and i just saw it...but first.

Bong rips of trim bin kief hash...a combo of the last 3 harvests...should do the trick.

And then i will clean the main level of the house...so my hard working PSW wife can come home and not have shit to do but relax..I am very happy i retired. It was one of the best and hardest decisions of my life. !

I am pulling the bb1 to the door and grilling burgers for supper. :D fuck that snow the BBQ says spring is here.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
My wife looks at me like the dog sometimes...OMG how did i score you....Well you dont realize i scored you in return. :D

Life is GOOD.

My wife is on a 3 day work shift...stupid hours and such so when she gets home supper will be made and she can kick back and chill. She does not smoke cannabis so its a smoke and a coffee.

:)

I made Purple Betty rosin and it is really taking effect...I am having typos in small words...One more hit on that doob and i am going to have a nap.

:D wow is it good.

I just made 1 cup of coconut oil with 2 oz of top shelf buds and 1/2 oz of hash...all decarbed.

I want to push what a gummy can be..i licked the spoon...strongest i have ever made..good thing i have tiny molds :D

Last edited:

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
My wife looks at me like the dog sometimes...OMG how did i score you....Well you dont realize i scored you in return. :D

Life is GOOD.

My wife is on a 3 day work shift...stupid hours and such so when she gets home supper will be made and she can kick back and chill. She does not smoke cannabis so its a smoke and a coffee.

I made Purple Betty rosin and it is really taking effect...I am having typos in small words...One more hit on that doob and i am going to have a nap.

I just made 1 cup of coconut oil with 2 oz of top shelf buds and 1/2 oz of hash...all decarbed.

I want to push what a gummy can be..i licked the spoon...strongest i have ever made..good thing i have tiny molds :D
Will be running twinkle tarts and purple Betty soon ! Hope they come out like yours . Will be getting the qb soon as well . Thx for the advice!

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

Life is GOOD.

😂😂🤞

That's what I'm talking about, lmao. I followed the recipe of some internet pussy, 11 grams for cup of oil. The first couple times I ate the gummies I could really feel it, now I have to eat 3 or 4 to feel shit.

I decided next batch will be good bud and kief and a lot more. I want those Gwheels strength gummies. Get high or die

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I started off the day with a Purple Betty rosin soaked paper and filled it with Albino Boogieman...That did the trick for sure :D

DSCF4557.JPG
The Dubstep was so pretty i up potted her from 1 gallon to 3. She was root full in that square pot.
DSCF4564.JPG
Now she is hanging out beside an Oil Slick that needs another 4 weeks to veg lol. From now on i will wait for the root mass to be full before all up potting. Lets grow some fat colas!

DSCF4567.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I chopped 3 plants this morning...I have been hang drying whole plants in the new dryer because the RH is so low...anything to delay it a bit.

That being said it works like a champ...its ready to jar in about 3 to 4 days but as long as you time it right !

I find this new format was so good my avatar smokes bigger blunts.

The dryer is full...i did a slight plant shift some things went into flower....the Oil Slick though...yeah thats vegging a bit longer. The branches are fatter than any main stalk i have had in a while..I am making up for killing the seeds with MASS.

:D

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I chopped 3 plants this morning...I have been hang drying whole plants in the new dryer because the RH is so low...anything to delay it a bit.

That being said it works like a champ...its ready to jar in about 3 to 4 days but as long as you time it right !

I find this new format was so good my avatar smokes bigger blunts.

The dryer is full...i did a slight plant shift some things went into flower....the Oil Slick though...yeah thats vegging a bit longer. The branches are fatter than any main stalk i have had in a while..I am making up for killing the seeds with MASS.

That oil slick should be retarded good. Stanky funk

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I actually vegged that 7 gallon pot right...i will start the next round of clones from her and put her in flower in the next week or 2.

The clones rooted up beauty. One or 2 more days and i will put them in small little pots i have for just such an emergency. Veg room is half empty but not for long..

The damned things keep getting bigger... And I cleared out larfy crap...these are going to all stack big buds.

Happiness is a full dryer (And a full tote of smokeables)
20200308_072428.jpg
The new light without the driver in the tent...WOW that is the ticket.
Lights come on at 10PM...like i will be awake for that. But at least i can garden later in the morning and that is when i get my cultivate on.
20200308_060944.jpg

Attachments

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I made another bubbler. I am going to use a bunch of water systems so i dont have to go get coco. I have 2 sacks of hydroton and im not afraid to wash it ! Take that Coronas.

And Oil Slick is getting trained...3 main branches and now i am going to flatten her out and make it fill a 32 inch square. It wont take long now.

20200310_045021.jpg20200310_044952.jpg20200310_045001.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have been smoking pig whistle this morning...i feel like i need a shower when i smoke it...she is nasty.

But wow does that get the motor running...and i kind of like that nasty smell. Stardawg and Haze funk. IT grew on me big time.

Next time it goes longer to take some of that edge off though....its a real teeth grinder.

I was going to do stuff and...i hate people. I will stay home and do stuff. Nice day to do some garage cleaning later. I have some perfectly ready for rosin plants too. Purple Betty rosin is very very nice... Ok you had me at rosin.