The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Greases Pieces is dry enough to smoke some lowers. This shows me you MUST run unproven testers in a seperate space (a tent dedicated to this purpose). I did that and it only seeded up what was in the tent.
Greases Pieces and a few in purple betty....that means hash run ! 5 oz going in the hash washer lets see what happens.
The strain did come with the warning about balls. I thought i got them all and man am i glad i culled that big one that would only fit in bloom.

I had a gut feeling CULL CULL...I started listening to those :D

The cube of hash was in the trim bin when i was done...

it tastes great and works great but its seedy. Yield should be good.

And i will finish off assembly of the last 2 tote systems and get them ready. Next wave is mostly water systems for a while.

DSCF4754.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Revegging Purple Punch..One of these will be a mom. This is the 7 week finisher and i grabbed cuts a couple weeks ago early in flower.
20200325_042337[1].jpg
I pulled her out...really looked her over and i think we need MORE AMBER!!!..day 48. So very close to chop but 2 or 3 more days will make it exquisite.
20200325_035755.jpg
20200325_035554.jpg
pp 48.jpg

GeneralSmokeUppington

Go Fuck Yourself Loser!
Funny story...

I got an email sayin' you posted somethin' new and clicked the link...

After reading a bit I was on page 2 goin' "those auto pots look kool"!

Then I scrolled down and saw a post I had previously liked :oops:

Scrolled down to the bottom to find I'm on page two of 68 with no idea how I got there 💨

But I finally made it to the end lol

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
i am glad i love dubstep...I started getting cloning success so its going to be in the garden a long while :D

Squelchy smells like very berry welchie. It should be nice the bud is better than that last one (i move lights a lot closer now).

:)

so much berry smoke. And I never grow tired of it.
Good to hear , bout to go nuts w these eso packs hahaha

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I smoked albino boogieman this morning. It is maturing into that grape bubba funk and grapes. I love the ferocity. :)

And they do not all taste the same...or that would be boring.

Oil slick clone....cut....put into water while i carefully cut them so i dont slice my hand again :D, into clonex and then a cup of coco.

You can do it without a machine super easy and even i get them to live....its starting to get crazy.

20200327_053426[1].jpg
i added a secondary shelf to the hatchery...what if the clones all die.....be prepared!
20200327_053412[1].jpg

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Made some gummies using your recipe. 21 grams gelatin, pack of cherry jello, lethichin, little less than 1/2 cup water with a pinch of sugar, 1/3 cup oil. That shit was super thick, lol. Probably should have added a bit more water but still 1000% better than the internet recipe I used last.

These actually taste good and chew more like cheap gummie worms.

Next time I may get corn syrup and citric acid but not sure because these taste fine. Next batch will be the berry blue kind.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Purple Punch tester....2 day dry. You know its going to be good when you can smoke it clean in 2 days.
Really grape. Wonderful aroma...fantastic stone.
stest.jpg
This one is next 7 to 14 days now
20200329_061921.jpg
I was so bored from covid.....i found these things that you can add to photos :D

The HPS with hood....the trader keeps coming back with ill give you 200 for it all...so fuck that. I am pulling the add. I might run the HPS again now that our power costs cut to 10.8 cents a KWH (peak was 20.8).

This is my contest entrant...i changed my mind and i am going to scrog a topanga...and i will take my cuts on friday.

20200329_062241.jpg

Last edited:

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Purple Punch tester....2 day dry. You know its going to be good when you can smoke it clean in 2 days.
Relly grape. Wonderful aroma...fantastic stone.

This one is next 7 to 14 days now
View attachment 54540
D
The HPS with hood....the trader keeps coming back with ill give you 200 for it all...so fuck that. I am pulling the add. I might run the HPS again now that our power costs cut to 10.8 cents a KWH (peak was 20.8).
Contemplating leaving my hps . Never let me down I gotta say but the dam electric bill. Getting my first real board going so I guess the proof is in the pudding.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
It is more power BUT...

1000 watts here at 12 12 with all charges at the cheapest rate is a whopping 33 dollars a month.

IF i run 500 in its place it saves me...17 dollars a month. I just have to time my lights to use the cheap rates when things go back to normal.

A very wise person told me....think about it....who cares about the cost of power if you can grow in that space. It will always come ahead of the cost of power.

My water cost is actually a bigger and harder to get around problem. :D That RO machine is great but it does waste a lot and i go through a lot.

Soil has that advantage too...a lot less water used.

So to that point...who really cares about efficiency of boards. It will save you....how much?

If you are industrial it might make sense but for me, where they really dont care if you do pull 1.7 giggawatts.....

And its time to start a lot of outdoor shit anyway.....i will do this to extreme EXCESS !!! I only know one way to roll.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
It is more power BUT...

1000 watts here at 12 12 with all charges at the cheapest rate is a whopping 33 dollars a month.

IF i run 500 in its place it saves me...17 dollars a month. I just have to time my lights to use the cheap rates when things go back to normal.

A very wise person told me....think about it....who cares about the cost of power if you can grow in that space. It will always come ahead of the cost of power.

My water cost is actually a bigger and harder to get around problem. :D That RO machine is great but it does waste a lot and i go through a lot.

So to that point...who really cares about efficiency of boards. It will save you....how much?

If you are industrial it might make sense but for me, where they really dont care if you do pull 1.7 giggawatts.....

And its time to start a lot of outdoor shit anyway.....i will do this to extreme EXCESS !!! I only know one way to roll.
Same here ! Let's get it

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
It is more power BUT...

Looks like I will be running two 240 s in my 4x4 . Once it gets cold again I'm sure the plants won't mind the 600 hps going back in . Still can't get over the power of QBs . Makes me wonder what is next