The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I am not smoking another doob for the month of March....all vapes (Volcano and Arizer Air exclusively) and maybe my rosin pen because i am going to make some tasty rosin in an hour.

And gummies.

And i start Yoga today. Old man yoga for a while until i get strength back and then ashtanga yoga. Its the hardest workout you can do without weights there is (That i can think of, plyometrics blows too).

I am tired of hacking. Stiiky is right as we get older. The last couple years i have chain smoked reefer and its time to take it easy on the lungs.

You can get ripped just fine with gentler things :D And if i do this now it will be easier to go for a 5 mile walk when the weather is nicer. Or a bike ride ! And then into the pool. The summer is going to be great.

The 32 special purple betty to the left. Its funny how 2 can be in 1 system and 1 burns and the other is ok. Clones for the win ! And it looks like i have a big blob of thc resin on my phone!

These are 56 day finishers from 12 12 date. 2 for 2 and the rest are following the exact same pattern.
View attachment 51512
I decided to hold off on spreading pollen. I have enough going on.
I will work on cloning for now and get that going where i like it. And then pop the occasional bean to see what i want to replace a mom with (a proper pheno hunt for my exact application and not for seeds).

As you go with growing it all makes so much sense. I want to find the frostiest tastiest medium heightiest bitch i can find ! and flower her FOREVER !!!

So i am making the dryer tent my mom keeper tent.

And that grow box..is now my dryer. And...wonder of wonders those weird shelf things fit in the box almost perfectly. And i didnt measure them to fit i just made it to fit the space.

I am an growing idiot savant.....

This is a purple betty. I will try a full plant dry and see how i like to trim that. I have trimmed fresh buds for so long i forget what its like to trim dried plants. I have racks that fit at every intersection and can adjust this to take racks or hang full plants. I will build a couple of racks so i can trim fresh buds and hang them too. I think this will handle it or i will figure out plan B

But veriac controlled through a scrubber with an intake....i think its going to work pretty good.

View attachment 51511
I do tip the cap to You on Yoga but if I walked into a Yoga class they would probably throw Me out when they see there is nothing being worn under the kilt I borrowed .

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I finally figured it out. 2 gummies right before bed..they kick in 2 hours or so into sleep which is when i have trouble and i wake up after 4 to 5 solid hours of sleep.

I thought it would never happen. The gummies are awesome. Speaking of which i am about to decarb some weed.

That SBS...it vaped up wonderfully. I will take pics and post a review later. The real money shot for me is in the grinder after you bust a bud up. What a beautiful variety of color (purple/green/orange/black etc). Really pretty.

And the vape bags rang my bell. :D I will get into the nitty gritty later i am just taking a breather...lights are now off and im done gardening.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Oh and my new shwanky light shipped...the 250 watt with UV IR and far reds. And that massive filter which may fix my heat problem.

I realize with all that passthrough shit i need one that big to get the filter to go full bore corectly. If i can extract 50% more air i can crank the lights to 11.

Oh the buds I will stack.

My pal is coming over tomorrow i hope with the other half of a bar fooseball table for the basement. And he is my gradeskill bro from another mo.

He cant smoke doobs either...I gave him my extreme q vape that can fill a bag. The volcano makes that look like a cheap portable.

I cant wait. I am going to make 2 volcano bags that are 5 feet long so we can each have one and we are going to try every fucking flavor in the tote.

Who taps out first... I would say it wont be me but he ate 20 of those gummies last time. :D he kept going to the fridge and eating them. I said eat the whole bag i have TONS.

He said they were the best damned gummies he ever had. He is going to the doc to get a script now...because he can say G is the guy growing his shit and i go up 15 plant count. I wouldnt care but did i mention clones...these are like a new invention that make life easier.

:D

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I love Mondays....I never used to. But I am retried....the wife is at work...my kid is at school and the dog is sleeping.

Time to crank the tunes to 11 and get that volcano erupting...

Its a GREAT fucking day to be alive.

I am ecstatic with my garden...and how its working out. The gear I am running and setting up. And the future of the bloom room.

Lets GROW THIS !!!

GCG

Dinosaur
Just got the ardent and decarbed a couple zips. I gotta grab some coconut oil on the way home and infuse that shit then it’s time to make uncle G proud lol
Just noticed a dispensary near me carries the Ardent. May look into one. Have to be able to make them strong like @gwheels though. Edibles usually dont touch me. Make some 500mg gummies and eat a few.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
What is really cool is when you make brownies. I have this crazy mold that makes 6 brownies per batch (for making cakes of a shape or something).

But i can get 2000 mg in that fat brownie...pretty easy too.

So you break it in 4 and they work GOOD.

The ardent is the game changer though. Because cooking it on a cookie sheet is not science...the ardent is.

Fuck i would probably part with mine for a good price so i could get that new monster sized one they have...i might buy it....home alone without a babysitter anything can happen.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Today man i am reflecting...tearing through totes of pictures of a life that once was but for the first time in forever it is just wonderful fantastic look at this memories,.

But none of that would be except i found a woman I would never find attractive....very attractive.

She looked after her sick husband for 14 months and me my sick wife. And this was after. I am old school and i am no cheater...you have nothing to offer that would even tempt me.

I am a love GOD who has been given to a most wonderful woman who cared for her husband...and we fell in love. And she sometimes just laughs for no apparent reason at how ridulous a person can feel.

When some physco that had to master shit shows you mastery...

And it is forever an audience of 1. This was her wedding gift. :D maybe thats why i love being married...and she adores me...all this skill MUST GO to my wife :D

And she cant usually speak...we have a tapping system when she cant take it anymore..lol.

WTF was i saying...damned volcano..

I am a solid dude...I am in Heisens Camp forever and done with toe dipping.

So lets grow some FIRE....

:D back to the volcano !~

I used to be big into big girls...and then my tiny wife showed me they can rock your world HARD

5 foot nothing and 100 pounds but i was wrong to doubt her.

Oh Happy Monday !!! lol...ok no doobs more volcano

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
LOL so you dont have to GO to yoga.

I have p90X 3 seasons... they each have a yoga tape...you can turn the dick talking off and listen to tunes and get in the groove.

p90x reduced (i used to call it P45) The guy is a douche but the bodybuilding science is bang on...oh yeah

Before i mastered love making and even smoked doobs i was on my way to Mr Olympia...i didnt get there but i used to train with Greg Kovaks on occasion at The Gym.

And I am not joking we really worked out together...he admired my intensity. But that dude would rip full stacks in a smith press and i would tap out at 305 (4 plates a side).

The dude made mr O... All I know is I had the minerals to keep up with him on 4 sets...I will take the plates off and put em on dude...i will spot you..

Fuck come to think of it...i have seen a lot of shit.

I dont do shit half assed...i pull the pin and jump in with my whole ass !!!

This is Greg Kovacs...we used to work out together.

So this crazy shit just needed me to find weed and.....yoga....lol.

ok back to my usual programming...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
We used to work out at The Gym in Brampton Ontario...50k square feet of the best shit to work out with

hammer strength and all else.

they also had dumbells up to 180 pounds each...and i used to bench em in sets of 8...

my first wife...i would do that to avoid her...

When you fill a t bar for rowing until it wont hold a plate...i have to say the audience is funny....i just wanted to rip out 5 sets of 10.

:)

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I bet i can smoke a bigger blunt than he can before tapping out...i would give it all i got!

I choose the strain...

Skeleton cookies almost cross eyed me...i would probably layer it wiith differnt buds all the way to the finish...

Holy fuck...why did i never think of that before !!!!! :unsure: 👍 👍

shit no doobs this month....the agony is real....

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Getting ready for the light and air flow improvements...:D should be here today so i am getting things all changed around for it.

I did some stem rubs
Squelchy Pure SKUNK and berries on the stem rub...offensive skinky
20200303_043659.jpg
Heathens Hammer 100% vicks vapo rub stem rub smell on this one.
20200303_043618.jpg20200303_043628.jpg
Nigerian Granny
20200303_043641.jpg
Today I am wearing the crown...these guardians are watching over the Greenpoint section (all females by Heisen). They are in the Oil Slick pot.
20200303_042400.jpg
20 feet of heisenbeans ! The light is off and raised to prevent smashing my head.
Timber lights....i was wrong. They are not safer when you cork yourself in the melon with that fucker you need a bandage that makes it look like you escaped the asylum. Glad my wife is a health care worker. I get my bandages at Costco baby !
20200303_042813.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Bloom room is done!...i just need to hook up that monster filter and adjust fans and stuff and there are no more adjustments. I moved the boards to be in perfect placement.

The width of the room is precisely 69 inches. I centered the 4 k board and put a 3k with far red on either side exactly 18 inches from the center.

18 inches from the rear wall too and it clears the filters and stuff back there. It took me 11 months to get here but im here. :D That 3k light better come in today the 32 special is void of light until one shows up.

I love it. :D 1400 watts exactly at full bore (Killawatt verifed) on a 20 amp circuit. I will split it over 2 timers and the 2 20 amp curcits i just wanted to see it working :D

But 1400 watts is only 11.7 amps...i still have over 3 amps on that circuit before i hit safe capacity of 75% :D 20 amps were the way to go. I think it is exactly the right amount of light for the space and it is well laid out.

Exciting...now grow faster you girls so i can see if the bloom room is the bringer of frost!

I will run the lights as soft as required to rock it in the VPD. This is a bloom room exclusively so i an aiming to the edge of mid flower and the beginning of late flower for the VPD. I cant do it until that filter shows up air flow will improve the temp. Wouldnt it be awesome if fixed the situation !

Fungus gnats are all dead now...not 1. And i didnt dunk them. Those fans really ended them. And i keep their legs shaved nice now so the wind can blow through there nice. And side effect its a PM slayer too.

Last edited:

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Bloom room is done!...i just need to hook up that monster filter and adjust fans and stuff and there are no more adjustments. I moved the boards to be in perfect placement.

The width of the room is precisely 69 inches. I centered the 4 k board and put a 3k with far red on either side exactly 18 inches from the center.

18 inches from the rear wall too and it clears the filters and stuff back there. It took me 11 months to get here but im here. :D That 3k light better come in today the 32 special is void of light until one shows up.

I love it. :D 1400 watts exactly at full bore (Killawatt verifed) on a 20 amp circuit. I will split it over 2 timers and the 2 20 amp curcits i just wanted to see it working :D

But 1400 watts is only 11.7 amps...i still have over 3 amps on that circuit before i hit safe capacity of 75% :D 20 amps were the way to go. I think it is exactly the right amount of light for the space and it is well laid out.

Exciting...now grow faster you girls so i can see if the bloom room is the bringer of frost!
Very excited for you , about to get new lights so I can feel the excitement

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
i pick up the light tomorrow. missed it today but the good news is the garden is stable for another day :D

And 1 gallon pots with soil for moms... man what an idea. I can have a catalogue of a few for when i cant decide. So i think its time to soak those last 2 a-dub too. Lets get this thing rocking. Photons without something to bounce them off are just wasted on the ether..

All growing now
Topanga
Oil Slick
Purple Punch
Dubstep
GG4
A-dub
Nice and well rounded for my cannabis requirements. And i have lots of sativa heavy for getting stuff done.