The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Ok i posted my 1000 watt hps light with hood on the local trader, and i will throw in a 4 x 4 x 6 1/2 tent i cant use (and needs half a roll of duct tape to remove light leaks).
They work great but its rough on the power bill when combined with cobs and board.
I will buy that 250 watt 3k board which i will buy today. :D

Bloom room will be changed to have a back row of boards

3k with far reds.......4k..........3k with far reds 720 total watts

3k cobs 3.5k cobs 3k cobs 680 total watts

1500 watts total for bloom over about 40 feet is about 38 watts per foot...this is going to be AWESOME!!!

The 250 watt 3k board will go in the 32 special. And it frees up my 4k QB135 for a transiton tent.

:D

I like the new gear. No doubt about it. Boards and Cobs are my favorite.

Today its dubstep to the right.....Dubstep started forming buds days before purple punch.

20200228_042035.jpg
20200228_042025.jpg

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
How the hell can you fit 6 plants in a Hydrored flood and drain :D Advanced nutrients trio took the bullshit out of these and i love them now. MC makes water systems a chronic PITA.

Perxoide every 3 days (a cup or 2 per water system). Making 5 gallons of 3% at a time has made it work flawlessly. No more excuses its right there in a big bottle!

Heathens Hammer is dominating the tote. Wow what a sturdy girl. Really nice structure for the higher flood and drains (lower clearance than a coco pot).
The one behind it is an SCJedi Nigerian Granny and it looks to be taking the Granny Skunk side of things. Very tight internodes. Again a lucky break for me!

And in the back is Squelchy.....accidental chuck tester (Welchie X Skunky VA) It might work! Fruity skunk meats fruity tennis shoes....BATTLE IT OFF.....will it go all fruit...will it go skunky tennis shoes?

I will know in about 8 weeks :D

Notice the beauty flood and drain modification with a tote within a tote. Finally found one that fits.
20200228_042118.jpg

Last edited:

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
How the hell can you fit 6 plants in a Hydrored flood and drain :D Advanced nutrients trio took the bullshit out of these and i love them now. MC makes water systems a chronic PITA.

Perxoide every 3 days (a cup or 2 per water system). Making 5 gallons of 3% at a time has made it work flawlessly. No more excuses its right there in a big bottle!

Heathens Hammer is dominating the tote. Wow what a sturdy girl. Really nice structure for the higher flood and drains (lower clearance than a coco pot).
The one behind it is an SCkedi Nigerian Granny and it looks to be taking the Granny Skunk side of things. Very tight internodes. Again a lucky break for me!

And in the back is Squelchy.....accidentaly chiuck tester (Welchie X Skunky VA) It might work! Fruity skunk meats fruity tennis shoes....BATTLE IT OFF.....well it go all fruit...will it go skunky tennis shoes?

I will know in about 8 weeks :D

Notice the beauty flood and drain modification with a tote within a tote. Finally found one that fits.
View attachment 50999
What a great idea w the totes

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Ok i posted my 1000 watt hps light with hood on the local trader, and i will throw in a 4 x 4 x 6 1/2 tent i cant use (and needs half a roll of duct tape to remove light leaks).
They work great but its rough on the power bill when combined with cobs and board.
I will buy that 250 watt 3k board which i will buy today. :D

Bloom room will be changed to have a back row of boards

3k with far reds.......4k..........3k with far reds 720 total watts

3k cobs 3.5k cobs 3k cobs 680 total watts

1500 watts total for bloom over about 40 feet is about 38 watts per foot...this is going to be AWESOME!!!

The 250 watt 3k board will go in the 32 special. And it frees up my 4k QB135 for a transiton tent.

:D

I like the new gear. No doubt about it. Boards and Cobs are my favorite.

Today its dubstep to the right.....Dubstep started forming buds days before purple punch.

View attachment 50997
View attachment 50998
Dubstep FTW!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am firing up the cloner. I have to shift a 12 12 tent to veg and then we are a GO...!

Thanks man!

Cloner reporting for duty...locked and loaded.. Dont mind the wifi...:D

I may have actually have found a purpose for that mars reflector 48. The first light i ever bought.

Twice the Blurple...Twice the Heat....all weird and freaky looking. I grew a 1.5oz auto with it (auto kush ryder). I was impressed. LOL. we all start off somewhere.

But this tent can only handle about 120 watts so it works (max temp is 78F).

Attachments

Last edited:

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
You can eat the buds like they are too...a 1 gram bud has 200 to 250 mg of THC available.

Tastes like my firsts wifes cooking ! So whatever down the hatch.
Haha yea you told me that before but I’m not down lol. I’ve gotten decent at making gummies. I’m just stoked to see how much more powerful it is when the decarb is done in the ardent as opposed to the oven/crockpot lol.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I pulled the trigger on 2 last purchases and i am not buying another light if its the best deal on the planet. I am lit !

I also decided its time to upgrade that cheap 6 x 16 inch filter i use to a 6 x 24 inch 530 CFM.

This will be the new 32 special light.

QB288x2-Graph (1).jpg

The back row of boards will be 3k far red 4k 3k far red (covering 5 1/2 x 4 feet with overlap
3k 3.5k 3k cobs (covering 5 1/2 x 4 feet with overlap

Total bloom room wattage will be 1420 watts if its on 11. I will dial it in for temp to keep it in vpd (a little here a little there) until its perfect. This will be done Thursday this week (Order will be here Tuesday).

The larger capacity of airflow with the filter may help with some heat too.

I think its time i start REALLY using that cloner too. Tomorrow i put in some punch and dubstep cuts.

The new growbox will become a dryer. I am using the tent for clone development :D

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
A couple of chops this morning. One is a floppy pot day 56 Albino Boogieman and one is a Purple Betty.

The PB is ready the AB i am tired of being so top heavy in a 1 gallon pot and the buds are dense and hard (And lets be real....i gots to know !)

Purple Betty looking all....purply. I know it tastes great and i hear its less filling !
DSCF4491.JPG
And the albino boogieman that is chopping. I have a monster in a 5 gallon pot that will go into the amber territory.

Albinon Boogieman......BOO
DSCF4482.JPG
DSCF4484.JPG

Cloner is full of purple punch and oil slick....dubsteps are in coco :D. in a couple of weeks they hit a multi port bubbler to see what happens. 4 or 5 ports in the bubbler for a clone run.
Bubbler in a 12 gallon HD tote (they are the last ones up here with this size).
The 17s are great but they are heavy when you have to pull them out to water change.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
A couple of chops this morning. One is a floppy pot day 56 Albino Boogieman and one is a Purple Betty.

The PB is ready the AB i am tired of being so top heavy in a 1 gallon pot and the buds are dense and hard (And lets be real....i gots to know !)

Purple Betty looking all....purply. I know it tastes great and i hear its less filling !
View attachment 51309
And the albino boogieman that is chopping. I have a monster in a 5 gallon pot that will go into the amber territory.

Albinon Boogieman......BOO
View attachment 51311
View attachment 51312

Cloner is full of purple punch and oil slick....dubsteps are in coco :D. in a couple of weeks they hit a multi port bubbler to see what happens. 4 or 5 ports in the bubbler for a clone run.
Bubbler in a 12 gallon HD tote (they are the last ones up here with this size).
The 17s are great but they are heavy when you have to pull them out to water change.
Can't wait for a review!!!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am not smoking another doob for the month of March....all vapes (Volcano and Arizer Air exclusively) and maybe my rosin pen because i am going to make some tasty rosin in an hour.

And gummies.

And i start Yoga today. Old man yoga for a while until i get strength back and then ashtanga yoga. Its the hardest workout you can do without weights there is (That i can think of, plyometrics blows too).

I am tired of hacking. Stiiky is right as we get older. The last couple years i have chain smoked reefer and its time to take it easy on the lungs.

You can get ripped just fine with gentler things :D And if i do this now it will be easier to go for a 5 mile walk when the weather is nicer. Or a bike ride ! And then into the pool. The summer is going to be great.

The 32 special purple betty to the left. Its funny how 2 can be in 1 system and 1 burns and the other is ok. Clones for the win ! And it looks like i have a big blob of thc resin on my phone!

These are 56 day finishers from 12 12 date. 2 for 2 and the rest are following the exact same pattern.
1583152398607.png
I decided to hold off on spreading pollen. I have enough going on.
I will work on cloning for now and get that going where i like it. And then pop the occasional bean to see what i want to replace a mom with (a proper pheno hunt for my exact application and not for seeds).

As you go with growing it all makes so much sense. I want to find the frostiest tastiest medium heightiest bitch i can find ! and flower her FOREVER !!!

So i am making the dryer tent my mom keeper tent.

And that grow box..is now my dryer. And...wonder of wonders those weird shelf things fit in the box almost perfectly. And i didnt measure them to fit i just made it to fit the space.

I am an growing idiot savant.....

This is a purple betty. I will try a full plant dry and see how i like to trim that. I have trimmed fresh buds for so long i forget what its like to trim dried plants. I have racks that fit at every intersection and can adjust this to take racks or hang full plants. I will build a couple of racks so i can trim fresh buds and hang them too. I think this will handle it or i will figure out plan B

But veriac controlled through a scrubber with an intake....i think its going to work pretty good.

20200302_054550.jpg

Attachments

Last edited: