The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I want to use the 8 inch cube like a pot...but it doesnt have a pot..it is confusing.

But i when that 4 inch is rooted up i will put the topanga on the 8 inch...it can veg as long as it takes
Keep the plastic wrapper on it and put it into a tray of perlite that should do the trick lol sorry I am rarely this stoned, prob not even what ur asking

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I got thinking about it while looking at the spares...i will hold off on floraflex now. I will try out something similar by making a drip emitter feed system. I will recirculate it for now but when i get everything built it will drain to waste.

Rockwool cubes with drip emitters....2 blocks in 1 tote. It will be a good start into the idea to see if i like it before getting floraflex. :D

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
But they are so pretty....and all matching green...i love the look. And i am getting a 100 foot roll of that floraflex tubing because it is nice and flexible. and it fits all my water systems including the drip emitters.

It looks simple enough...pump to 1/2 inch line to as main 1/4 ts as needed for emitters...put on timer (i will use digital for shorter watering periods).

That is next weeks project...first i have to finish rocking the growbox...

I bought a grandmas secret garden....man i wish i knew then what i know now...And that stupid grow box isnt even worth putting my coco bricks in...its in the way !!!.

I am going to take the light out of it and put the box outside to hold my dogs shit. That is a perfect use for it.

But we all started somewhere. Dont feel bad when you torch a few plants. :D

I am clearing out crap in the basement looking for those hole saws. It will be an all day event...but when i am done i will have a grow box that will be a lot better than the grandmas secret garden...cost was kind of zero because it was all the 15% over run i added to the project.

I still have 3 full sheets of mold tough and a couple of projects...man did i learn to drywall like a champ.

Yu Tube can teach you anything about anything... and if you run into a really stupid brake job (eurpean or some stupid 4 pot calipers) you can look it up and see how you take the stupid shit apart :D

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I see a couple of my regs are probably going to have balls (1 heathen hammer and 1 other reg).

So i am going to soak a few reg beans...

I will use only opened packs until i reduce some :D So i have it down to 2 choices...i might do best 3 out of 5 on the wheel of deciding.

I think i am going to go smoke a bong load of hash and ponder it further...but something is soaking tonight,

Copper Chem

Or

Wildfire 43 F1 Pirates of the Emerald Triangle. I opened it to look at the seeds to covet them...i have issues.

I have not tasted either...i like the sounds of both...decisions decisions.

20200220_184721.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Purple Punch is growing VERY well in the 3 gallon coco pot. I will stake her up well and i have about 30 feet of thick rubberized wire to train her well. This one should be pretty.
20200221_032414.jpg\
20200221_032404.jpg
Dubstep and Purple Punch are lushing out. Dubstep is a smaller growing plant and i have a spot for that !
March 5 cinco da marcho. I will knock up the pair (hopefully).

I am saving half the pollen for 1 more round...Wifi X Godbud and....Oil Slick and Topanga :D
For wifi i will select the best of the 6 i soaked. In 2 to 3 weeks i might soak something else. PERPETUATE THE BUDS !

Attachments

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Haha. Just to be an ass.... Circular pots allow roots to grow better/more naturally because they don’t sense and grow in corners as well. I do hate the fact that they don’t fit perfectly together. But i flower big plants so the pots don’t generally touch in flower anyway. I use smart pots with handles. I think they have square ones now too though but they’re soft so if you want the circular ones to be fit in a square space with other plants....they do 😂
So get round pots with square tops easy!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I actually have those....round bottoms with square tops 25 litre (6 gallon US) XL autopots.

:D

And square fabric pots are kind of dumb...they are square until you fill them with coco and then they look like a pair of trackpants with the words juicy on them that are like bowling balls in a pillow case.

Why would a giant woman wear pants that say juicy on her ass....i have no idea.

That is pig whistle baby....sooo weee. The shit i think up.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
I actually have those....round bottoms with square tops 25 litre (6 gallon US) XL autopots.

:D

And square fabric pots are kind of dumb...they are square until you fill them with coco and then they look like a pair of trackpants with the words juicy on them that are like bowling balls in a pillow case.

Why would a giant woman wear pants that say juicy on her ass....i have no idea.

That is pig whistle baby....sooo weee. The shit i think up.
Lol I never understood why anything would be written across your ass . Let the ass speak for it self .

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Purple Punch is growing VERY well in the 3 gallon coco pot. I will stake her up well and i have about 30 feet of thick rubberized wire to train her well. This one should be pretty.
View attachment 50069\
View attachment 50070
Dubstep and Purple Punch are lushing out. Dubstep is a smaller growing plant and i have a spot for that !
March 5 cinco da marcho. I will knock up the pair (hopefully).

I am saving half the pollen for 1 more round...Wifi X Godbud and....Oil Slick and Topanga :D
For wifi i will select the best of the 6 i soaked. In 2 to 3 weeks i might soak something else. PERPETUATE THE BUDS !
Where did you get the WIFI seeds?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
the seeds were part of a jacrispy auction. I didnt even know it was wifi until HR told me.

If i get a boy i might have to try out that new grow box and see if i can collect pollen. My plan is to run them all in 2 litre pots at 12-12 from seed to sex them and then veg them out bigger. I am trying to have plants in veg ready to bloom every week but things are catching up.

Today i go get some fans and stuff. Time to get the bloom room ready. It is more sparse than usual but air flow is good.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
the seeds were part of a jacrispy auction. I didnt even know it was wifi until HR told me.

If i get a boy i might have to try out that new grow box and see if i can collect pollen. My plan is to run them all in 2 litre pots at 12-12 from seed to sex them and then veg them out bigger. I am trying to have plants in veg ready to bloom every week but things are catching up.

Today i go get some fans and stuff. Time to get the bloom room ready. It is more sparse than usual but air flow is good.
I noticed not alot of peeps using tower fans . Was just wondering if there was a reason. U ever use one ? I have mine in front right corner and it's the same height as the plants . 15823750982868122783477950175278.jpg