The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I never realized i need a proper bong. Until i got one. the ice in the tube is the winner.

I am not getting anything.....and enough smoke to fill a garage...very smooth.

Tomorrow i am doing an all trim hash run....all fresh frozen. Bhagni Haze, Pig Whistle, Wedding Dub, Dinoberry, atonic apollo, and probably something else.

Wow can you get ripped off of a bong.

Fantastico.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
I never realized i need a proper bong. Until i got one. the ice in the tube is the winner.

I am not getting anything.....and enough smoke to fill a garage...very smooth.

Tomorrow i am doing an all trim hash run....all fresh frozen. Bhagni Haze, Pig Whistle, Wedding Dub, Dinoberry, atonic apollo, and probably something else.

Wow can you get ripped off of a bong.

Fantastico.
I was going to do a bubble run of Heisenhash this weekend too!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
This is a most wonderful day....the weekend didnt really count, there is a weekend every week. This is the first Monday of retirement.
I am all relaxed in the guts...been a long while since that happened.
The weight of being responsible for so many people working was immense.
this morning i trimmed some tops of plants and moved stuff around way slower than ever before...I stopped and smoked a fat doob of all valley grape i picked earlier in the week and i was too stoned to do anything so i watched the Wedding Singer at 2AM

Last night my son and I watched one of my favorite Super Bowl games of all time.

What a fantastic ending...we both wanted KC to win but i will always be Green Bay forever. Because we get winter....well we used to get winter. I like when that last game is 20 below in the winter and a team from say...Florida has to come to Lambeau...:D Take that bitches!

The proiects for the week are...
Build a dryer in my furnace room. I am going to build an exact fit dryer that will extract outside. Then i get a 5
foot tent back and im growing strawberries (i got seeds !)

New flood and drain for veg....Black Commander tote adjusted.

Make a shit ton of edibles and kief hash. Or at least decarb it so im ready to make it.
I made about 10 grams of hash from all my trim yesterday...3 bags of ice but 10 grams of hash for 10 bucks is a sweet deal anywhere. It was garbage that became hash. Its good hash.

Great hash is from buds. Like buds you want to smoke. :D

And the ice bong..who knew...I ripped a gram of hash...it took me about 10 minutes but I aint no quitter. And it turns out even i can get epicly high.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
When you are retired you can do great things...today i started with getting rid of that puny flood and drain.

and replacing it with this

A commander tote. (127 litres) the tray is a 70 litre tote and it sat too low so i used 3 of the biggest shitty green pots i could find to hold it up....bonus points for a proper fill line.

This is the new veg flood and drain....the blue did not match the decor or ability required...ok i think its time to bong rip a fat hunk of citrus milf hash....i went into the vault..I have 2 oz of hash.

OMG stoned me knew what to do for today !!!

Before..ugly cheap and blue...ready to spring a leak with the next drag out.
DSCF4429.JPG
Now Amazing and these totes are at Canadian Tire...Canadian specials !!!

I liked the last one...I love this one...the bed of hydroton..thanks @Texagonian you are a mofo genius.

DSCF4427.JPGDSCF4432.JPGDSCF4434.JPG
the finished product...works like a champ...10 gallons of solution at 700 TDS and 5.6 PH...

Also the light is now a 240 watt 4k samsung strup board...the temps are cool in the rez so the funk will be reduced a lot.DSCF4433.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Holy shit what a weekend! and today too !!!
:D
thanks man. And those gummies are fantastico for sure.

I went to the Leaf VS Ottawa game on Saturday night..that is my last game to see live.

What a mediocre everything...the oblivious cam was the best part of the game. And the anthem.

Man if it were that battle of Alberta...Goalie Fight ! EPIC !!!

But watching KC come from 20 to 10 to dominate san fran. I loved watching the demeanor shift on garapolos face from winning to fucked..

Well done KC well done..

But what was great was the meal and for the first time in my life i went downtown and didnt stress out at all. Because my stress was all work related. LOL. 14 strains 3 pounds...its stupid. What am i going to smoke????

Kief in the giant beaker bong...!!!!

Bong rip coming... I love retirement. I feel elated.

Time to get an electric bicycle so i can get around and smoke weed. :D LOL

Today i am also making lots of decarbbed weed. We have eidbles to make and i hit the 3 pounds of dried buds mark...Bide your time and great things happen.

If you ever see a leaf game....go to the food court in union station. Man did they change that. IT aint no regular food court.

the late great Anthony Bourdain jerk chicken sandwhiches (delicious) and made to order fresh pasta..my wife had chicken alredo and i think it is always cloyiing and fatty but this one...they nailed the sauce.

Eat there save a ton..go to the game

My wife was VERY happy to go to the game...350 for a pair of nose bleeders to make you wife that happy...Like a kid at Christmas...I will do that next year too if she so desires.

:D

Last edited:

Texagonian

Outlaw
Congrats on the retirement @gwheels . I’ve got a long time to go! I also wanted to mention that I am not the genius using hydroton in their flood tray. I love credit when it’s due but can’t accept this one brother. The genius you speak of is @Phylex . He’s running his first hydro ever and also in the HR flood and drain. Thanks for thinking of me anyway. Doing good things up there sir🍻✌🏻

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
@Phylex sorry brother..i saw it someplace..it is genius thanks for the ancient vision to make my perfect veg flood and drain.

Because i am not fucking around anymore...I am growing some awesome stellar shit and maxing out the space, The veg room is suficient,

I have the minerals..

And i am finished being gentle...tomorrow i get a new bottle of silica...the last one turned milky and that shit is clear blue...but i like silica...When i slap her head around she comes back faster

Sublime Silica !!!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I didnt want to curse myself but i have sampled many buds....we are 100% seed free !

The last 2 pounds +

Seedy bud makes great bubble hash and it will make you dissapointed with a trim run :D LOL....but 10 grams of hash for very little is a great deal !

1 oz of hash is more fun to look at and smell. I put about 5 oz through the last time to get an oz of skunky VA hash. I still have a half of it.

Kief hash is easier....terpier..

Fresh trim hash...well that is nose burning terpy....i think i like it better from dried buds.

I should press some rosin today ! I love the smell of Rosin in the morning! it smells like VICTORY!

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
For the tote. The problem was the water pooled in those goofy indented squares and it bugged me because i had a fungas gnat bag of root farm medium to deal with from before.
So the less chance of those little bastards or anything finding a breeding ground the better. And it is a coco coir silt filter if you think about it ;)...i love coco coir in flood and drains.

Because the coco will dry out more and not be held in water...

This is the veg only tote...just for getting them ready to up pot or flower.

For a coco pot i usually go right until i see them almost all milky or the very rare amber...then i use flawless finish and water (it always PHs out right so i dont measure it).

4 to 7 days will make the ash as white as snow....and 4 days works i just went 7 to 10 on some waiting for ambers.

It is epsom salts and sulfur i think in a solution....but it gives me confidence and it works every time. So i am buying a gallon of it.

1 quart lasted me every harvest December and onward and i still have 1/3 of that bottle

the flavors are outstanding lately too

Pig whistle 1 and 2 are completely different weed. Fantastic except for that weird nasty one. But it is stronger. :D

Bhangi Haze...delicious

All Valley Grape....delicious and STRONG

DBB same

Black Grape DumDum...well this is delicious and makes me a dumdum.

c99 Grapefruit Pheno....holy cray this is VERY tasty...wonderful effect....why would i ever grow a landrace sativa indoors again....it was in a 1.3 USgallon pot and produced 135 grams of smokeable delicious grapefruit buds...

Crazy

This was in the last week...my dryer gets them dry enough to jar in 4 days...and i start the 1 gallon mason jars and 2 1/2 gallon bud burpers and usually forget all about it and they are ready to vac seal.

If they are tacky after an 8 hour time in a bucket or jar they go back in the dryer overnight and are perfect.

In the last 4 days i harvested 1.5 pounds in a few strains...dry smoking bud weight...and that damned bloom room...the fucker filled back up again...

PERPETUAL. BLOOM ROOM....EUREKA!!!!

And I were to rock plants....i would use the 1.3 gallon pot (7 inch square i believe) with coco and put 2 in a flood and drain :D because they will fill that right up.

Last edited:

smokieokie

Insanely Active Member
Thanks for the detailed response and insight into your setup. I figured the hydroton was for that just wanted to make sure there wasn't some other special reason lol😁👍 I'm on my first coco run and coming close to the end and don't want to fuck it up too bad. I may just have to try that flawless finish. And when you say dryer, is it just a dedicated tent? I'm sure I've read you say but I forget easily lol. Thanks again👊

Texagonian

Outlaw
For the tote. The problem was the water pooled in those goofy indented squares and it bugged me because i had a fungas gnat bag of root farm medium to deal with from before.
So the less chance of those little bastards or anything finding a breeding ground the better. And it is a coco coir silt filter if you think about it ;)...i love coco coir in flood and drains.

Because the coco will dry out more and not be held in water...

This is the veg only tote...just for getting them ready to up pot or flower.

For a coco pot i usually go right until i see them almost all milky or the very rare amber...then i use flawless finish and water (it always PHs out right so i dont measure it).

4 to 7 days will make the ash as white as snow....and 4 days works i just went 7 to 10 on some waiting for ambers.

It is epsom salts and sulfur i think in a solution....but it gives me confidence and it works every time. So i am buying a gallon of it.

1 quart lasted me every harvest December and onward and i still have 1/3 of that bottle

the flavors are outstanding lately too

Pig whistle 1 and 2 are completely different weed. Fantastic except for that weird nasty one. But it is stronger. :D

Bhangi Haze...delicious

All Valley Grape....delicious and STRONG

DBB same

Black Grape DumDum...well this is delicious and makes me a dumdum.

c99 Grapefruit Pheno....holy cray this is VERY tasty...wonderful effect....why would i ever grow a landrace sativa indoors again....it was in a 1.3 USgallon pot and produced 135 grams of smokeable delicious grapefruit buds...

Crazy

This was in the last week...my dryer gets them dry enough to jar in 4 days...and i start the 1 gallon mason jars and 2 1/2 gallon bud burpers and usually forget all about it and they are ready to vac seal.

If they are tacky after an 8 hour time in a bucket or jar they go back in the dryer overnight and are perfect.

In the last 4 days i harvested 1.5 pounds in a few strains...dry smoking bud weight...and that damned bloom room...the fucker filled back up again...

PERPETUAL. BLOOM ROOM....EUREKA!!!!

And I were to rock plants....i would use the 1.3 gallon pot (7 inch square i believe) with coco and put 2 in a flood and drain :D because they will fill that right up.
What are your flood times and frequencies for coco in f&d if you don’t mind me asking good sir?