The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I seen this on youtube. Decarb in pressure cooker.
. Tried this morning .View attachment 44661sprinkled on some toast at 7 am I'm feeling the effects know. My throat sore from smoking cough in winter so time for change. Hot damn i now know this does work. Just dont know if it work as good as the ardent nova.
Nice find Cfeezie 👊 I got an instant pot. Now to convince my GF to try it, she hasn't had any edibles that have really rocked her yet.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
What have I done...!!!!

Eat more edibles...it is the old dudes way to go...and i have to say when you have a driver (key unless you can walk everywhere) looking after the grandkids.....well a gummy makes it work the bestust.

But your mileage may vary...

They call me G

I am the G.....the OG is whatever

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Just imagine...this was april 2019....a lot can happen in 1 year....:D

Bloom room before it was a room....Now its just green everywhere...the only thing i really hate is those ceiling joists are 5 foot 10 from that tile....and i am 5 foot 11 1/2

Tiles are 12 inch square tiles...which made doing the lights really easy...the room came with its own graph paper.

But i sure wont complain....It is WONDERFUL...the best grow room in the world.....it is like accidently discovering plutonium..

I crawl around with a 1 gallon watering jug...and smile like a loon....because i used to pay close to 1k a month for weed.....now i pay 350 or so a month to grow POUNDS...

WTF did they use the room for before....storage?

Fuck that ....55 amps (20 20 and a 15) for these rooms...dedicated...Thanks to here i got great advice.

And Friday my wife got her script....she said why not do that and i can add them to yours...:D because its free if your doctor does it...

We are back to a 35 plant count.. and i am hovering on the edge of that...i will count next week after i harvest things...it gives me a headache..

I can hold 5 pounds of weed or rosin or hash....so lets get producing :D 1 week from complete retirement...i will be making shit all the time !

start 2.jpg
veg room and waiting area before i knew what to do...
start 1.jpg

download.jpg

Last edited:

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
Just imagine...this was april 2019....a lot can happen in 1 year....:D

Bloom room before it was a room....Now its just green everywhere...the only thing i really hate is those ceiling joists are 5 foot 10 from that tile....and i am 5 foot 11 1/2

Tiles are 12 inch square tiles...which made doing the lights really easy...the room came with its own graph paper.

But i sure wont complain....It is WONDERFUL...the best grow room in the world.....it is like accidently discovering plutonium..

I crawl around with a 1 gallon watering jug...and smile like a loon....because i used to pay close to 1k a month for weed.....now i pay 350 or so a month to grow POUNDS...

WTF did they use the room for before....storage?

Fuck that ....55 amps (20 20 and a 15) for these rooms...dedicated...Thanks to here i got great advice.

And Friday my wife got her script....she said why not do that and i can add them to yours...:D because its free if your doctor does it...

We are back to a 35 plant count.. and i am hovering on the edge of that...i will count next week after i harvest things...it gives me a headache..

I can hold 5 pounds of weed or rosin or hash....so lets get producing :D 1 week from complete retirement...i will be making shit all the time !

View attachment 44886
veg room and waiting area before i knew what to do...
View attachment 44887

View attachment 44888
Excited for you, there was some good info here as well . Be watching!

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
This week I wont be around much....the final push. Friday is the finish line....

first week of retirement....filling the dryer (next week)

These are all going to be ready...3 of them are choppable but can wait a few days now...

I might be stoned until summer. well 100% chance really. 2 elbows.

And i am forced to veg things longer...i like what that does to things too.

STRAINBREEDERMEDIA12-12 dateTODAYflower days63(9)70(10)range
Banghi HazeAce3g coco
15-Nov​
27-Jan​
73​
17-Jan​
24-Jan​
70-80
Pig WhistleGreenpoint5 g bubble bucket
20-Nov​
27-Jan​
68​
22-Jan​
29-Jan​
70-80
C991.5 GALLON COCO
26-Nov​
27-Jan​
62​
28-Jan​
4-Feb​
56-77
Grape DumDumESO5 gallon coco pot
30-Nov​
27-Jan​
58​
1-Feb​
8-Feb​
56-70
All Valley GrapeESO7 gallon coco pot
1-Dec​
27-Jan​
57​
2-Feb​
9-Feb​
56-70
Dynoberry BitesESO6.5 g coco
1-Dec​
27-Jan​
57​
2-Feb​
9-Feb​
56-70
apollo cbdbad dawg2 litre fabric
1-Dec​
27-Jan​
57​
2-Feb​
9-Feb​
70​
Purple Primate3Thirteen2 litre hard pot
1-Dec​
27-Jan​
57​
2-Feb​
9-Feb​
70​
Pig WhistleGreenpoint2 litre fabric pot
28-Nov​
27-Jan​
60​
30-Jan​
6-Feb​
70-80

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Garden is watered. I could chop today but i will wait until the weekend....smelling pretty ripe in the garden.
The added heat with the LED....holy frosty. But its a bit too warm...i will get it to a perfect 79 next week.

Bad Dawg Apollo X Atonic CBD...i am looking forward to seeing how this augments the edibles
20200128_030640.jpg
lower DBB bud
20200128_024847.jpg
c99 Grapefruit pheno
20200128_024836.jpg
Pig Whistle
20200128_024826.jpg
And the testers are all coming along nice.

Attachments

Jewels

Bon~Fire
I was tucking in my daughter tonight and she said "eeew, your toque smells like rotten cheese (kraft pull and peel) string".
I apologized, and agreed with her that smoking really makes my clothes stink. She said- "that's okay I've smelled worse"

What did we learn ?
  • Canuk cheese does indeed smell like cheese.
  • There is stinky'r stuff out there
10 years olds shoot shit straight.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I just smoked a decent doob of the bhangi haze....That is a very nice flavor to me....lemonish and insense with a black licorice through the nose on the exhale. And 100% sativa for sure. The bud might weigh 1 gram.
Really nice stone too...the kind that gets it done.
DSCF4357.JPG

Atonic 13....shes almost choppable. Smells good too. I think i will like it.

When they came to do the renos i had a panic attack and shifted a lot of stuff into the bloom room. These are there stories.....(you need that sound effect here)
IT was the bloom room telling me how to fill it....like a message from THE FOREST !

DSCF4363.JPG
DSCF4361.JPG

And my favorite smell in the entire garden....and its because i like it not because the Room Provides!

Purple Welchie Cake....smells like wedding pie with blueberries/blackberries. zero funk. Glad i kept 50 seeds or so.
The one to the right....that one is AWESOME....It is all valley grape or black grape dumdum (i am not crawling back to check) but she is almost done and the berry terps are getting STRONG!!
DSCF4365.JPGDSCF4364.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Yesterday i also drove by a hydro store so i went in....Do you have 30% peroxide.
The max that can be sold is 27%...And that is not true i buy 29% all the time...this saved me money :D

So i can live with food grade 27....its 40 a gallon...fuck that i can get it for 30 for 29% and that is a better value and he matched the price. I got 2 gallons. And i am going to make a 5 gallon water bottle full of 3% peroxide and cap it. I will use bleach later im good for a couple months. The 2 bottles will make 18 gallons of 3%. I use a cup or 2 in every system every 3 days.

Then a sack of hydroton.....they dont make that anymore....He insisted...I said i buy full bags of german hydroton all the time so i cry bullshit. They had some fancy shit and i got that for the price of a bag of hydoton. Theres is all smooth on the outside and more uniform. I will wash hydroton from now on. But i just ran out and i have 2 bubble buckets and pumps idle....

Wow do they mark shit up. It was no problem to save 30 bucks but its only because i was lucky enough to find the indoor farmer. great pricing no haggling required.

And in an impulse buy....1 sleeve of 4 inch rockwool....and then i found an 8 inch rockwool cube....I dont even know what i am going to do with it but when i get the right bean we will find out !

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Yesterday i also drove by a hydro store so i went in....Do you have 30% peroxide.
The max that can be sold is 27%...And that is not true i buy 29% all the time...this saved me money :D

So i can live with food grade 27....its 40 a gallon...fuck that i can get it for 30 for 29% and that is a better value and he matched the price. I got 2 gallons. And i am going to make a 5 gallon water bottle full of 3% peroxide and cap it. I will use bleach later im good for a couple months. The 2 bottles will make 18 gallons of 3%. I use a cup or 2 in every system every 3 days.

Then a sack of hydroton.....they dont make that anymore....He insisted...I said i buy full bags of german hydroton all the time so i cry bullshit. They had some fancy shit and i got that for the price of a bag of hydoton. Theres is all smooth on the outside and more uniform. I will wash hydroton from now on. But i just ran out and i have 2 bubble buckets and pumps idle....

Wow do they mark shit up. It was no problem to save 30 bucks but its only because i was lucky enough to find the indoor farmer. great pricing no haggling required.

And in an impulse buy....1 sleeve of 4 inch rockwool....and then i found an 8 inch rockwool cube....I dont even know what i am going to do with it but when i get the right bean we will find out !
Stick that 8" block in one of the flood tables and bam, basically a 3 gallon container's worth of volume to grow.