The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
It was like a grow room miracle !...:D

I have this pirates of the emerald triangle
wifi 43 X Paki Chitral...i have to say....i really want to soak the fat seeds.

Sounds pretty good to me.

But i could also just do the A-dub....fems for now and regs when i get bored..

So many strains...I have to start planning for space in March and all of this stuff can shift so.....hmmmm

Oh the hash im going to make.

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Purple Welchie Cake day 52
Grape/Berry goodness. I will save them for when i get bored...i have a ton of gear to run that i must taste..

View attachment 48185
Tomorrow morning I am building a cage for this and will have it drain into a tray i can remove. I think it will need support.
Greases Pieces just moved in the bloom room to do a change. one 5 footer now has the QB135 in 4k for the 2 week stretch and sexing purposes.
The 2VL went into the bloom room.
Total bloom room 800 watts cob +240 watt boards +CMH 315 = 1355 watts in bloom. I think its the max i can go anyway.
Veg tent has the QB135 in 4k
32 special the 3k board 240W (far reds).
Veg room the QB240 in 4k
Everything is on....MAX power and nothing is getting to hot...finally achieved equilbrium.

I put this in 7 gallons of coco....:eek:

View attachment 48187
That purple welchie cake though! Sweet ass 1st chuck my man.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Room holding steady at 77F (25C) lights on...everything was turned to max and backed down a wee bit.
Lights off is 70. I am not going to mess with it now.
RH is kept at 45 to 50 with the dehuey which is pulling about 2 3/4 quarts per day out of the room. When i had it at 83 to 86 it would pull 5 to 6 quarts a day.
The girls are happiest just under 80 (in bloom)

The qb 135 4k had to be turned down...that thing on max settings is 170 watts....crazy. I have it at 125 watts to maintain a max of 85F it is working GREAT...and that QB in 4k is a great veg light too...i think it might be as good as or better than the 315 CMH. For 300 bucks CDN (true northern lighting).

There are these fancy ones sold at the hydro store....6 strips for 1000. yeah it has fancy things in it so it will not over heat and it adjusts if there are problems etc....but my 3 strip board works great for 300....2 of those is 600.

Hey 3 of them is 720 watts that can cover a lot of area for 900...still cheaper. And its a dude in Waterloo Ontario making them. I love my boards. What i love most is the heinz 57 hodgepodge of new tech that is now exactly where i want it...nothing needs to move anymore. :D

Transition tent in the centre there is a Nigerian Granny and a Squelchy (Welchie X Skunky VA). I found it in a bud i was smoking and it cracked in 12 hours...it wants to show me its awesomeness.
20200211_033142.jpg

I have some watering to do but its low maintenance today...im waiting for things to veg bigger...now those 5 gallon pots are going to produce some weight. :D lol...

Purple Welchie Cake day 56 or so....i am flushing it now she is getting some ambers.
day 56 purple welchie cake trichs.jpg

Last edited:

Big Terps

Growing on a dime
Room holding steady at 77F (25C) lights on...everything was turned to max and backed down a wee bit.
Lights off is 70. I am not going to mess with it now.
RH is kept at 45 to 50 with the dehuey which is pulling about 2 3/4 quarts per day out of the room. When i had it at 83 to 86 it would pull 5 to 6 quarts a day.
The girls are happiest just under 80 (in bloom)

The qb 135 4k had to be turned down...that thing on max settings is 170 watts....crazy. I have it at 125 watts to maintain a max of 85F it is working GREAT...and that QB in 4k is a great veg light too...i think it might be as good as or better than the 315 CMH. For 300 bucks CDN (true northern lighting).

There are these fancy ones sold at the hydro store....6 strips for 1000. yeah it has fancy things in it so it will not over heat and it adjusts if there are problems etc....but my 3 strip board works great for 300....2 of those is 600.

Hey 3 of them is 720 watts that can cover a lot of area for 900...still cheaper. And its a dude in Waterloo Ontario making them. I love my boards. What i love most is the heinz 57 hodgepodge of new tech that is now exactly where i want it...nothing needs to move anymore. :D

Transition tent in the centre there is a Nigerian Granny and a Squelchy (Welchie X Skunky VA). I found it in a bud i was smoking and it cracked in 12 hours...it wants to show me its awesomeness.
View attachment 48419

I have some watering to do but its low maintenance today...im waiting for things to veg bigger...now those 5 gallon pots are going to produce some weight. :D lol...

Purple Welchie Cake day 56 or so....i am flushing it now she is getting some ambers.
View attachment 48422
Lookn good G! 3 pacs of qb132s and 3 lrs-350-36 drivers = 900 watts for little over 500 us dollars. Gotta build frame which isnt hard and sum wire. So total investment for everything around 600 bucks.. Thats 12- 75 watt boards.. U talk bout coverage... Just a thought and suggestion. But not sure prices for Canadian folks like urself. ✌

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
If I were to do it all over....i would custom make 2 fixtures to cover 5 x 5 each. That would cover the entire bloom room.

But i have height flexibility....very specific temp and wattage controls....and its more like i built it myself !

:)

I rolled 6 doobs with filters....i smoked 2 joints before i made the hash.....and then i bong ripped more.

My wife has to take me to get supplies to get shit mailing...Seeds are leaving today !

Gummies for a certain person or 2 by Thursday...i am making some grape gonzod as soon as the spoon melts in the coconut oil its ready.

Mu ha ha ha

This retirement thing is pretty ok.

I have binge watched The Man in the High Castle from Amazon Prime....wow is that an awesome crazy show. I find it so much better than the Watchmen.

:D

I asked myself do i really need to make rosin out of that hash....but i really do..:D

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
For my next cannabis adventure....
Heisenbeans...Purple Punch to the left....Dubstep to the right. In a week or two i will apply some rocking Godbud pollen (vintage, original Godbud thanks to my grobro HR)

I think i can do this without causing a calamity....i have the paint brushes and i will keep the in a grow box until they knock up.

On purpose seeds !!!

All strains fantastically effective and tasty....should be pretty great.

20200213_041027.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Purple Welchie Cake is close to harvest. The good news is she smells FANTASTIC...great trich coverage...frosty.

What i dont like is the bud density is not up to par. The top buds are ok but meh....compared to all of the rock hard buds the rest have.

Pheno hunts make so much more sense to me now.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
For my next cannabis adventure....
Heisenbeans...Purple Punch to the left....Dubstep to the right. In a week or two i will apply some rocking Godbud pollen (vintage, original Godbud thanks to my grobro HR)

I think i can do this without causing a calamity....i have the paint brushes and i will keep the in a grow box until they knock up.

On purpose seeds !!!

All strains fantastically effective and tasty....should be pretty great.

View attachment 48806
This should be very interesting 👌

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I forgot...well actually i vaped too many volcano bags to try it out while i gardened...but.

Topanga got up potted.
2 x 5 gallon pots (coco/perlite)
2 x 4 gallon pot

2 in cubes....maybe bubblers. i will leave them get bigger and figure it out.

I cant plant seeds for about 4 weeks...some stuff needs to blow through to get room and that means vegging BIGGER !

One purple betty is on day 44.... You are testing stuff...watching it ....smoking some herb....then wham...only 2 to 4 weeks to go...lol

as long as i fire in 2 plants in flower every week we maintain things. And when i finally trim down i can do a pack of seeds every 2 or 3 weeks and cull the weak. :D

Eso you are right. The LVTK is adding frost and allowing the fruit to be excenuated from dinoberry and grape bubba. And the grape bubba is stupid strong.

Albino Boggiemama is going to be a wrecking ball.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Tomorrow i am going to build the dryer/quarantine/ whatever i need it for grow box in my furnace room. For now it can exhaust out through a 4 inch filter. When the weather is nicer i will hook it up to an exterior exhaust hole.

It will be about 2 x 2 1/2 x 5 feet. I will build it as big as possible with the ability to remove the wall by the furnace should it require maintenance there.

I want this for when i pollenate something and for a dryer. The intake and exhaust will be completely separate from the rooms.

I will build it the right size to hold my hanging dryer rack. I have all the stuff i need in spares and tomorrow its going to warm up a bit. Woo hoo !

I am debating swapping out the 4200 for the 3100...it is a bloom room....and the 4200 does frost shit up. I think everything is just frosty. Every light...frosty...

I might do that tomorrow morning too. Time to check the bloom room and get some zzzs.....2am comes early..

Ding dong time to smoke a doob the guts are churning....grab a coffee start gardening and being grateful my RO machine is in a washroom that is 6 feet from my room.

Lately though that all valley grape is ringing my bell so hard i cant garden for a while....but it settles down. I LOVE IT...Wow am i looking forward to the next 2.

And they both smell berry good. BERRIES !!! I love some fruity dope !

Last edited:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
2 orangeberry smoothie buds and the purple welchie cake top cola. I will put the plant on a bench to get the lowers to ripen.
Purple Welchie Cake tastes great and has stellar effect. If only the buds were hard as cans instead of kind of larfy.
Perfect in every way but yield.
View attachment 49300
View attachment 49301
What’s the nose like on your OBSM?

The PWC doesn’t look larfy.......

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
2 orangeberry smoothie buds and the purple welchie cake top cola. I will put the plant on a bench to get the lowers to ripen.
Purple Welchie Cake tastes great and has stellar effect. If only the buds were hard as cans instead of kind of larfy.
View attachment 49300
View attachment 49301
View attachment 49300
View attachment 49301
These are gorgeous btw

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Wow you dont know how lucky you were...that OBSM i had with the 75 day finish had some serious ORANGE juice terps going on.

The first harvest of this round...it has an orange aroma but its like the smell of kids medicine that was flavored orange :D

Works great. The volcano and i agree :D

I made a batch of coconut oil...this will test the level of saturation of coconut infused oil.

10 grams of decarbbed kief hash....10000 X 50% (have to use a number) =5000 mg THC
30 grams of buds...20% xx 30 = 6000
Total for the 3/4 cup batch will be 11000 MG converted...with transfer loss = 9000 mg roughly for the batch.
It will be 50 or 75 mg per small gummie..with a couple of 200mg ones.

I think i will make a batch and go crazy....grape AND raspberry together in the same gummy.

3 of those 1 hour before bed and i sleep like a rock for about 5 hours and that works pretty good for me.

1 of these should do the trick. And for some reason its like viagara....If it aint broke...