The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
One more lunch and im retired....they are cabbing me there and back so i will fire up a cannon and have some ipas....i picked the place.

:D

New Danby dehuey showed up. I am putting it in the bloom room at 9:00 when the lights go back on.

The conditions are going to be perfect again by Monday...79F max 70F min 50% rh FOREVER in the VPD flower zone. Fuck you xander.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
C99 chop....DBB 2 chop..Trimming for 2 hours and an hour at least to go maybe 2. The one DBB showed me i am done letting em grow wild. Time to shape them like i did with c99

Its a 5 quart pot. This is the best coco to harvest size if you have big fat colas.

I cant tell if its pineapple or grapefruit...my olfactory senses are overloaded with skunk and berries.

C99 went in small...topped out at 51 inches on top of the pot.

LED works great....but the bottom stuff is all larfy and loose. I am grooming plants better from now on. Nice tight fat colas...

Female Seeds c99 could have won the half gallon challenge....i didnt even try and it grew like this.

DSCF4367.JPGDSCF4368.JPGDSCF4379.JPG
Tomorrow I might chop something else....or today. I will see how the dryer trays fill out.

Attachments

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado
C99 chop....DBB 2 chop..Trimming for 2 hours and an hour at least to go maybe 2. The one DBB showed me i am done letting em grow wild. Time to shape them like i did with c99

Its a 5 quart pot. This is the best coco to harvest size if you have big fat colas.

I cant tell if its pineapple or grapefruit...my olfactory senses are overloaded with skunk and berries.

LED works great....but the bottom stuff is all larfy and loose. I am grooming plants better from now on. Nice tight fat colas...

Female Seeds c99 could have won the half gallon challenge....i didnt even try and it grew like this.

View attachment 46285View attachment 46284View attachment 46283
Tomorrow I might chop something else....or today. I will see how the dryer trays fill out.
Great idea w t he soup can! I will have to try this . It's nice to see someone use something for reference it can be difficult figuring out how big some bugs are.

sfrigon1

Seed Aficionado

View attachment 46285View attachment 46284View attachment 46283
Still can't believe this from a two gal pot , just incredible really

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
It is less 1.3 gallons US :D coco is the shit. Started in a flood and drain and then moved to hand water EVERY day like any coco pot 2 gallons and under.

I have a feeling for my situation this IS the perfect pot if i wanted yield over all things. They are 7 inches square producing 2 oz+ They also go in bloom FAST....i wait about 2 weeks from seed in the pot...top them once and they are ready for flower.

But im in there anyway....i noticed my tan when i went to have a shower...I get why they are all asking if i went away somewhere.....just the asylum but Im BaCk!!!

Soup can came to me while having a bowl of chicken noodle. Sodium is bad but i found death is the #1 killer of people...I will live until then 100% chance.

So that Bhangi Haze...I can type and think faster. I have to remember to get more pure land race sativas for those times when you want to really puzzle something out and actually get it done.

I was a bit turned off by the lack of punch...18% i think is what ace got in their test.

And it does that 2 step high thing too...MxP had a 3 step high.

It starts off you are high...gabby chatty thinking....30 minutes later...you are quite stoned into your thinking...giggly..euphoric. Pretty aces from Ace!

MxP did another thing after that i cant remember. But clearly identifable differences....its like you smoked 2 different joints 30 minutes apart but its the same doob you smoked earlier.

But the effect is very cerebral. The Malawi X Panama i grew was really strong and pure sativa and most people couldnt stand it....I LOVED it...

The Bhangi Haze has a similar flavor. Slightly different but its like a landrace sativa should taste. I would grow it again even though its a low yielder....it tastes good and have a wonderful effect that is very different than sativa with indica.

Pure Sativa really works to calm the mind into focus. For those that think too much it is nice to have it hone down to 1 or 2 things. For data analysis it is crazy how much faster you can crunch data.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Today i am waking my son up with rocking tunes.....when will he get up....soon but...

I love the bass line in this song...a trio has to be solid to make it work....

Right now its shaking the floor of his room with the bass solo.... On some occasions being a grandfather and a dad....well you get a big Fuck You on first thing in the morning.

And i just made him a western omelette so he needs to get his ass down here!

And in 4 hours i am officially retired....what a GLORIOUS day

Last edited:

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
Today i am waking my son up with rocking tunes.....when will he get up....soon but...

I love the bass line in this song...a trio has to be solid to make it work....

Right now its shaking the floor of his room with the bass solo.... On some occasions being a grandfather and a dad....well you get a big Fuck You on first thing in the morning.

And i just made him a western omelette so he needs to get his ass down here!

And in 4 hours i am officially retired....what a GLORIOUS day
Couldn’t think of a more deserving candidate I will be counting down the hours G. It takes a hour for the gummies to kick so in 2 hrs I’m a take a few in honor of your retirement
I salute u big dog 2 🔫 up

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Heathen....super pack of awesome gummies coming in hot...lol..those boxes are cheaper than an envelope. How stupid is that system. So i got 4 more prepaid boxes.

I think the yellow ones are the strong but the green ones may be worse...why do i taste the rainbow EVERY TIME....mmm cherry and orange is good together with a berry blue. that happend about 30 minutes ago...again.

A couple of other people are going to get some stuff mailed out probably tomorrow. Or Monday i will see how it works out. But they are coming...i just had to get through this week first.

;)

And texas butter random prize for the potm...get a pic in geeze...i should have kept it...banana kush X stardawg short to medium height.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
:) Thanks to all. i ended up getting a thick glass beaker bong...because im tired of hot hash tokes.

This one i can fill the tube with shaved ice from the fridge....I just bong ripped a 1/2 gram of citrus milf kief cake...i like it a lot...both.

Oh happy day;...i am now a consultant...ressponsible for nothing i just advise...funny thing you might get the impression i didnt do anything...what does he do...but ever the most advanced system needs a dude with an oil can...

And 1 day a week for the foreseeable future to advise...at a good price for me for the day...to advise.

It is a nice transition...and i cant be a dick...35 years man...a long time...i will help them do it right...

The job is responsible for the jobs of hundreds....so pay me and i will advise....I know more shit than anyone about what i do...:D did...

what i DID....now what i do is grow and smoke copius amounts of ganja...in my new bong...wow did that work good....i think monday i have to do a hash run...because i want to...

i love this new life...and it just started officially 2 hours from now. but im way too high to deal with any of that.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
first day of forever....:)

I chopped bhangi haze and Atonic Apollo this morning. Every dryer tray is now full.

Atonic X apollo 13 F4 is really sticky....gloves covered in finger hash sticky and i have half yet to trim. Nic buds for trimming and very dense. The buds are golf ball to about double that size. just over 1 litre of coco.
DSCF4383.JPG
The buds have a pink hue.
DSCF4399.JPGDSCF4397.JPG
Bhangi Haze chop...i left 2 bracnhes and will see if i can reveg her. I like the flavor and effect a lot.
DSCF4385.JPGDSCF4387.JPGDSCF4389.JPGDSCF4392.JPG
Bhangi Haze had this weird leaf mutation...all around the bottom of the colas and then they went to 3 blades and then singles on the way to the top. The fan leaf split at the stem into 3...but they kept the fan leaf shape. Like a holy solar leaf trinity.

DSCF4388.JPG

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Congrats GW nothing like doing whatever you want every day. Some folks asks if i get bored with retirement and i say hell no. 99% of the people that ask that have no idea that i grow. I just tell them i play with the dogs a lot. If you start feeling the empty nest syndrome just adopt a few rescue dogs. I have 4 bully dogs and it is like having a pack of teenagers around the house. Also a pretty good security system.