The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
What is brutal is....lets say hypothetically you have to be in a meeting...you eat 4 gummies a couple of hours ago....then you are in the meeting and the question comes over to you and BOOM!!!!!

The bass drops.

I have done this before...autopilot can take over long enough for the thinking part of my brain to catch up :D

But i might laugh for no apparent reason. They probably figure i ate some gummies.

35 years...wow when i started Reagen was the POTUS and we were in a cold war.
Well there are similarities there. Reagan an actor, trump is an actor though to a lesser extent and we're not in a cold war per say but we are entangled in the middle east.

Things change but not as much as we think. Circular history.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I was scoping out dynoberry 2 (6.5 gallon coco pot). This one is under a 3k board with 660nm far reds and with 3k cob overlap.

When scoped it is ridiculous the amount of trichs on the buds. they are stacked on top of each other. It ripened faster too. At least 1 solid week sooner than the HPS plant. It is solid milky trichs at day 56.

The HPS buds are frosty but not as frosty.

Is it the intense radiation of the HPS or is it the awesome capability of the boards? I like the boards better. I think it is the boards. I will just get better at lollipopping to achieve max 1 foot colas. :D

The heat is a factor...and the funny thing is the heat is probably helping the LED to perform better.
HPS is suffering at 79F LED is starting to work the best at 79F.
Leaf Temp under HPS - 90F
Leaf Temp under LED - 85 to 86F
Same room. That is probably why.

I took out a QB 135 to get the temps a little cooler. It wasnt needed where i had it (overkill)

But the HPS buds are harder...denser.. Smoke test is required.

DSCF4282.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
I was scoping out dynoberry 2 (6.5 gallon coco pot). This one is under a 3k board with 660nm far reds and with 3k cob overlap.

When scoped it is ridiculous the amount of trichs on the buds. they are stacked on top of each other. It ripened faster too. At least 1 solid week sooner than the HPS plant. It is solid milky trichs at day 56.

The HPS buds are frosty but not as frosty.

Is it the intense radiation of the HPS or is it the awesome capability of the boards? I like the boards better. I think it is the boards. I will just get better at lollipopping to achieve max 1 foot colas. :D

The heat is a factor...and the funny thing is the heat is probably helping the LED to perform better.
HPS is suffering at 79F LED is starting to work the best at 79F.
Leaf Temp under HPS - 90F
Leaf Temp under LED - 85 to 86F
Same room. That is probably why.

I took out a QB 135 to get the temps a little cooler. It wasnt needed where i had it (overkill)

But the HPS buds are harder...denser.. Smoke test is required.

View attachment 44333
I've found with led running the rooms ambient temos at a higher degree 81-83° seems to achieve the what Leaf surface temps. So what you're saying is definitely true. Nice deduction!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I might do a complete light swap one more time!....after i harvest first week in feb. Half the bloom room will be out of there and i can get in to remove the HPS.

I will let these finish and see what i think.

This is the lighting list (other than the HPS) I use about 35 to 40 feet of the bloom room. I might wait until it gets warmer to do this. And for the summer i might take out the CMH to keep it nice and cool without AC :)

If i add the HPS and the mars reflector....i hit 3k watts ! How the hell did that happen.

Currently all of these are in use except the QB135 in 4k. All running softer to keep it from hitting 29 C
lightkwatts
cob
3000​
240​
cob
3000​
240​
cob
3500​
200​
board w 660
3000​
240​
cmh
3000​
315​
total watts
1235​
tent 1
4000​
150​
tent 2
3000​
240​
390​
veg room
board
4000​
240​
Gtotal
1865​

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have not....but you could use a sousvie to do it in a vac sealed bag...But they dont save you much.

It is an immersion cooker (set it to 211 F and put in your vac sealed stuff and let it decarb for whatever that works out to 1 hour 15 or something?)

I believe it is patented. China doesnt know what it is yet and they probably think its a love toy for very endowed men.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
You can decarb in a turkey bag in the oven too. I would imagine there has to be a way to decarb by putting weed in mason jars in boiling water like when you make pickles.

After running the ardent it really does not smell very much at all. I can vaguely smell it but i ran it 5 times. in about 12 hours. A cookie sheet REAKS...big time. Maybe a turkey bag fixes it.

I never had enough product to want to chance it on the cookie sheet. It is why i got the ardent in the first place. The farmer..a couple of people there swore by them. And first time i used it i ate a 1 gram bud and i was convinced forever.

Cfeezzie

Super Active Member
I seen this on youtube. Decarb in pressure cooker.
. Tried this morning .15799613537841630922873.jpgsprinkled on some toast at 7 am I'm feeling the effects know. My throat sore from smoking cough in winter so time for change. Hot damn i now know this does work. Just dont know if it work as good as the ardent nova.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The instantpot was what i was going to do first. I think it has to work. The instant pot is the same precision and they are around 100 bucks?

AND its the greatest cooking invention OF ALL TIME.

I use that thing no less than 3 times a week.

Ok i am high on sativa buds i ate...zippy...i will tell you ZIPPY....Suddenly i can type faster than before and that is saying something.

You take a frozen 3 pound chicken...put it in there salt and pepper it 1 cup of water...pressure up 5 to 10...cook for 1 hour 10...pressure down...

A cooked chicken ready for hot chicken sandwhiches...i make the gravy in the pot after i take out the chicken.

Frozen roast beef add 10 minutes

a pot of soup (veg, raw meat cut up, broth) pressure up 5 to 10...cooked in 10 minutes

Get one....after you decarb your buds make some soup :D

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
LOL...nope up here i kick it all St Huberts...but i cant eat green peas anymore so

white bread buttered....chicken...bit o gravy..

white bread not butterd on top....smothered in gravy (green peas on top is traditonal) i like it with mashed potatoes and whatever.

Then you can poutine up your fries with cheese curds and the gravy..Very French Candian...mai oui!

Today I asked the wife what would you like for dinner....i was ready to write i dont know on paper and be a giant bitch about it...and she said i would kill for a burger..

The snow just cleared enough i can drag out the BBQ so lets fire it up and have some burgers.

I would cook her anything. She is a great wife. I have been very blessed 2 out of 3 times in marriage. AND #1 will live forever so i can laugh at a trainwreck until the end of my days...evil like that dont die fast..it lingers.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Something else i have been really thinking about....i can now get product tested..i believe it is expensive (50 bucks CDN or 35 USD) per strain....I think when i get a real bell ringer...well i might get some of that tested.

How better to show the fantastic genetics we an all have.

I would not grow a canuck seed if it fell in a pot...The strength was good and all but i am at GREAT and TOP SHELF now so i cant go back to 18 to 20 peak.

As part of the script game i have to buy gov weed for about 3 months...then i get a 45 plant count.

I picked the most craft cannabis they have and it is good. Their sativa is cute in its intensity...warm fuzz. But that is not really sativa....sativa should be more like

HOLY FUCK I NEVER THOUGHT OF THAT BEFORE
I WILL PERSUE THIS IDEA TO EXCELLENCE
25% SATIVA AND UP IS THE SHIT...I HAVE HAD MY MIND EXPANDED..

So they lost that...their indica hit 25% so its pretty ok.

But....everything i grow is as good as that 25% or better. I just want the BIG grow ticket. And not for quantity because i can do that anytime....because i have testers damnit !!!!

That sativa edible bud is 3 steps past coffee and 4 steps under acid....PERFECT~~~

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
LOL...nope up here i kick it all St Huberts...but i cant eat green peas anymore so

white bread buttered....chicken...bit o gravy..

white bread not butterd on top....smothered in gravy (green peas on top is traditonal) i like it with mashed potatoes and whatever.

Then you can poutine up your fries with cheese curds and the gravy..Very French Candian...mai oui!

Today I asked the wife what would you like for dinner....i was ready to write i dont know on paper and be a giant bitch about it...and she said i would kill for a burger..

The snow just cleared enough i can drag out the BBQ so lets fire it up and have some burgers.

I would cook her anything. She is a great wife. I have been very blessed 2 out of 3 times in marriage. AND #1 will live forever so i can laugh at a trainwreck until the end of my days...evil like that dont die fast..it lingers.
Enjoy big bro 💪🏽

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Holy fuck batman watch out with the edibles....coming in hot.

These are so good i forgot what the hell i was going to type.

Speed turned average person.....thoughts blurred.....i havent even made a damned gummy yet....
oh yeah...weird story tangent # 112.......I found this doob that got decarbbed in the batch...so i ate it.....what else would you do

When i retire in 1 week i will be all weed and knowledge......

OhHhHhHhHMmMmMm

I tried to haiku the bitch and its coming in hotter...

ok this is perfect.....dont eat my gummies...i want a gummy that does this EVERY TIME

Last edited:

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I have not....but you could use a sousvie to do it in a vac sealed bag...But they dont save you much.

It is an immersion cooker (set it to 211 F and put in your vac sealed stuff and let it decarb for whatever that works out to 1 hour 15 or something?)

I believe it is patented. China doesnt know what it is yet and they probably think its a love toy for very endowed men.
Well that would be stealth shipping. Instead of the mail guy knowing you partake in canna-edibles, they think you have a turbocharged fleshlight (and possibly a severe case of tennis elbow).