The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
This was the beef rouladan dinner. The pic was on my phone !
My grandaughter said if you want to make that EVERY time i come over that would be ok.
View attachment 43650

Skeleton cookies....2 plants in 1 flood and drain and they are crammed for space :D Heisens beard is watching them grow at night and chasing away gnats and such!
View attachment 43648
And Ace Bhangi Haze....it smells like lemon and black licorice and incense. Like the old ludens cough drops...without the menthol.
Hard to believe a sativa can grow so compact. They have truly stabilized this strain over many generations.
View attachment 43649
View attachment 43651
She is a thin bladed lady! How tall is she?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Ace Bhangi haze 3 foot topped out. Shorter than ANY heisenbean lol

It went 200% stretch but that is pretty mild and it was instant cola formation...just big long weird sativa colas...but in a nice way.5 or 6 columar sativa colas.

You know something orange would tiger tail the shit out of it !

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Oil Slick are soaking and a single squelchy.....Skunky VA X Welchie !

It was in a bud i had yesterday and...it sprouted in less than 24 hours. I cant just toss it so lets put it in a cup and see if it nuts up. IT was a reg so this one could go 50 50.

And thats the last seed drop until the NEW stuff comes in for the Heisenbeans Groworama! Sure it is..

miyagi.jpg

And then you find that cultivar that does both Mr Miyagi

And @Heathenraider thanks man....the warband has increased...And the Jelly Pie...that is right up my alley!

This weekend that ardent is getting a power workout. time to decarb a QP for gummies and caps and such.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
What is brutal is....lets say hypothetically you have to be in a meeting...you eat 4 gummies a couple of hours ago....then you are in the meeting and the question comes over to you and BOOM!!!!!

The bass drops.

I have done this before...autopilot can take over long enough for the thinking part of my brain to catch up :D

But i might laugh for no apparent reason. They probably figure i ate some gummies.

35 years...wow when i started Reagen was the POTUS and we were in a cold war.