The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Testers. Both totes just fit in the 32 x 32....(when i put it in there was angelic music and 3k light LAAAAA)

And i just have to.......That's what she said !

1 bubble tote of Esosseeds Purple Betty jan 10 bloom
1 bubble tote of 3Thirteen Greases Pieces just went in bloom today

In flower (3k board with 770nm)
View attachment 42547
The 4 Albino Boogiemen...Its a team.
View attachment 42550View attachment 42549
And a pair of Purple Betty. Jan 10 12-12 date
View attachment 42548
It's awesome they're not stretching to high heaven! I thought the boogiemen might be beanpoles so I'm stoked it doesn't look too stretchy. Cant wait to see how they all shake out. Them Bettys are looking nice as well, stoked man for sure.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
They look like palm trees. The albino boogieman is a lot stankier too. A real solid funk going on just moving it around. Doing the depruning it was very pronounced. I think she will be LOUD!

And then the mailman came bearing my new Ardent Lift....good thing too i was about to tear into my last pack !

Next week we will break it in with a few batches....But i might as well start with some tasty buds for later.

If i find a scale i will weight them first but.....naaaa...

Skunky VA, Welchie and some OBSM all in the machine...i even left a space in the top.

1 hour 45 until they are ready to eat. I am babysitting grandkids but sunday im making a shit ton of gummies.

I have to get the costco coconut oil....time to make some edibles.

purple bastard.jpg

Last edited:

Jewels

Bon~Fire
Well done, G.

Those 7G bags are boss. Try stuffing one in a milk crate. I find them easier to lug around.
I really dig a hydroton base, in a pot bottom. The roots are always luscious there.

Glad to see you are back on the Purple punch. I recall that absolutely freight train'd you, sometime back.
Twice I have tried to pop them , and failed both times. I saved a miracle bean and I am waiting for when my luck runs hotter.
I think, of the clutch, the canuck gg is the only one I have yet to run. I have already pulled a pound off that baggie, and I still have half the beans!
I made out wicked on the Cheese and Skeleton. I am flowering out some clones now. The cheese is a monster producer, hard massive buds, and also has the most overpowering odour in the garden. I didn't realize it, until I harvested the mixed crop. Once the cheese was gone, instantly the Tangie overwhelmed the garage.
Stay toasty G.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Testers. Both totes just fit in the 32 x 32....(when i put it in there was angelic music and 3k light LAAAAA)

And i just have to.......That's what she said !

1 bubble tote of Esosseeds Purple Betty jan 10 bloom
1 bubble tote of 3Thirteen Greases Pieces just went in bloom today

In flower (3k board with 770nm)
View attachment 42547
The 4 Albino Boogiemen...Its a team.
View attachment 42550View attachment 42549
And a pair of Purple Betty. Jan 10 12-12 date
View attachment 42548
Just looking at the pic of Albino Boogieman and the one in the white cloth pot in the blue bin has those sawtooth leaf blades just like the bubba. She may need a little extra calmag or Epsom salt, the bubba is a whore. I'm stoked to see these develop!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
a 2 gram skunky VA bud....i laughed i cried it was a part of me....and then i slept for 6 solid hours. Fantastic.
The ardent makes buds edible...they taste like shit but they rock me right

The Timber 2VL is a perfect fit for the 20 x 36 inch tent. It is operating at 160 watts to maintain 26C peak which is the same as what the bloom room is doing.
78.8 F and both are at 50% rh

In bloom i am pulling 6 quarts of water a day out of the room to maintain 50% RH...they sure respirate a lot of moisture!

I cant wait for that DBB...the aroma is intoxicating and the trichs are unreal. I come out smelling like skunky berries whenever i water her. She is on the flawless finish now. We are mostly milky lets start fading her out.

When she chops i can shift things around a bit

The pig whistle in the bubble bucket has been problematic. Pythium problems. I am keeping it at bay with a cup of h202 every other day. She is at week 8 so if i can squeeze one more week it will be better buds...and if they suck it can be the racy component to some edibles.

Funny stuff the veg flood and drain...the water is filthy...coco silt all over. I havent changed it in 4 weeks? And the plants grow wonderfully...
And I know why. Its the same reason a lot of my vegging is not robust. :D IT is COLD!

the bloom room funks up because the lights keep it a lot warmer.

I need to make a floraflex system that is very low to the ground that has a pull out tray (or a means of pumping the drain into a different res to remove). I have to bust out the crayons later ! But if i keep the res in that veg room it will stay cool (or the waiting area of the grow room). I can see this working.

And if you could drip feed a coco pot...i think that might grow the biggest of all!

Batten down the hatches here comes the snow. I wont complain in Newfoundland they are getting 105 mile an hour winds and 2 1/2 feet of snow (1 1/2 feet fell last night). We are getting less than a foot.

20200118_043348.jpg

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer

Buds are humming along...snow is piling up. I love a storm. Tonight i will make beef rouladen with spatezel and braised cabbage. :D the grandkids love it and it tastes pretty good.

I had to have more buds. I had boys and any time anybody sang anything in a movie or tv show CLICK ! Pronto.

Alladin, the descendants...its brutal....someone shoot someone..grenade anything.....tell them to fuck off or something.

A grandaughter is really different. My grandson is her age and he tells me how he would make weapons to kill zombies in the event of the apocolypse.

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN

Buds are humming along...snow is piling up. I love a storm. Tonight i will make beef rouladen with spatezel and braised cabbage. :D the grandkids love it and it tastes pretty good.

I had to have more buds. I had boys and any time anybody sang anything in a movie or tv show CLICK ! Pronto.

Alladin, the descendants...its brutal....someone shoot someone..grenade anything.....tell them to fuck off or something.

A grandaughter is really different. My grandson is her age and he tells me how he would make weapons to kill zombies in the event of the apocolypse.
Can u take a pic that sounds amazing love cabbage would have to substitute the beef with fish, can substitute the beef with fish?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Nope. ITs meaty meat. you take thinly sliced round steak and spread diijon mustard and season it and put pickle and onion and german sausage inside and roll it up securing with butchers twine and brown in batches.
make a roux then a gravy then pour over beef rolls and bake in the oven until tender. about 1 hour covered at 325.
Works great with mashed potatoes and carrots too and if i get too weird she wont eat it. The boy will eat anything.

Where i live there is a huge German community so you can buy beef rouladan steak cuts these are huge 3 to the pound.

Each roll is probably 8 oz or so 1 is usually enough because its.....a giant beef roll :D

For pork it would probably work too. I might have to give that a go with a tenderloin.

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
Nope. ITs meaty meat. you take thinly sliced round steak and spread diijon mustard and season it and put pickle and onion and german sausage inside and roll it up securing with butchers twine and brown in batches.
make a roux then a gravy then pour over beef rolls and bake in the oven until tender. about 1 hour covered at 325.
Works great with mashed potatoes and carrots too and if i get too weird she wont eat it. The boy will eat anything.

Where i live there is a huge German community so you can buy beef rouladan steak cuts these are huge 3 to the pound.

Each roll is probably 8 oz or so 1 is usually enough because its.....a giant beef roll :D

For pork it would probably work too. I might have to give that a go with a tenderloin.
Maybe I’ll stop being a pussy for one day 💪🏽 can’t get the beef til tomorrow snow sleet and shit outside I’ll post how it cones out 👌🏽

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
you take thinly sliced round steak and spread diijon mustard and season it and put pickle and onion and german sausage inside and roll it up
I make mine with bacon. Is that sausage with a skin or is it skinless or crumbled? Sounds like something to try, but I know the bacon fat helps keep it from drying out and flavor the meat. If I threw a brat in there I don't think it would be the same.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
sausage meat no casing. They were great. I fell asleep at puck drop 7pm...I need to take earlier naps.

This morning i packed my emergency stash away for a rainy day. I am not running out this year!

Next week the dryer starts filling back up. These are only top buds. The rest went into other jars. I have a everything i put in the grinder jar i use to load arizer vape straws.

Citrus Milf, Wedding Dub, GMO cake, Welchie, Purple Primate (And in the big jars Skunky VA and StarDawg Corey Haim Cut). IT should last me at least until March break.

Next harvest i am pressing a bunch of rosin. Time to fill my jars back up. I went to the jar an the jar was done. I have one other jar around someplace with Skunky VA or Citrus Milf Rosin...i just have to remember where i put it. So i will make more.

:)
DSCF4272.JPG
Greases Pieces are rooting up in the pot. The bubble bucket has the advantage but the coco pot will get a lot bigger.
DSCF4253.JPG
Purple Betty to the left and Greases Pieces to the right.
I dont often buy air pumps but when i do.....they have to have 2 ports now !
DSCF4261.JPG
C99 Grapefruit Pheno....a monster in a 1.2 gallon pot. This is the fatest bud in the forest currently. It is bigger than a beer can. About the size of a peace tea can.
DSCF4268.JPG
And purple welchie cake...I am really happy with this plant...I am actually really happy a plant hermied right the hell up and seeded everything.
Because well there would be no purple welchie cake...or hash. And no education is free.

At least you get purple welchie cake and hash !
She smells wonderful. A more pronounced berry and cake smell. Not grape but like berry jam X wedding cake.
DSCF4226.JPGDSCF4224.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

dstroy

Insanely Active Member
Funny stuff....I had an appointment with my pot doctor...I want more plant count...just because i like more...ever since i was a kid more appealed to me more than less.

The pee test...that is the funniest part...I said so i took a cab because i vaped 3 bowls before i left the house.

but they test for opiates. No worries...

I am working to getting the biggest plant count i can...for free from my doc. Why pay for some spurious asshat to fill out paperwork when your own doctor will.

And....funny part is....NO ONE IS COUNTING.

Especially seedlings...how can they count...they are lettuce.

I need to get more sleepy indicas in the garden...STAT....somehow i knee jerked myself into all sativas.
Sundae driver is good nighttime medicine

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
sausage meat no casing. They were great. I fell asleep at puck drop 7pm...I need to take earlier naps.

This morning i packed my emergency stash away for a rainy day. I am not running out this year!

Next week the dryer starts filling back up. These are only top buds. The rest went into other jars. I have a everything i put in the grinder jar i use to load arizer vape straws.

Citrus Milf, Wedding Dub, GMO cake, Welchie, Purple Primate (And in the big jars Skunky VA and StarDawg Corey Haim Cut). IT should last me at least until March break.

Next harvest i am pressing a bunch of rosin. Time to fill my jars back up. I went to the jar an the jar was done. I have one other jar around someplace with Skunky VA or Citrus Milf Rosin...i just have to remember where i put it. So i will make more.

:)
View attachment 43136
Greases Pieces are rooting up in the pot. The bubble bucket has the advantage but the coco pot will get a lot bigger.
View attachment 43138
Purple Betty to the left and Greases Pieces to the right.
I dont often buy air pumps but when i do.....they have to have 2 ports now !
View attachment 43137
C99 Grapefruit Pheno....a monster in a 1.2 gallon pot. This is the fatest bud in the forest currently. It is bigger than a beer can. About the size of a peace tea can.
View attachment 43139
And purple welchie cake...I am really happy with this plant...I am actually really happy a plant hermied right the hell up and seeded everything.
Because well there would be no purple welchie cake...or hash. And no education is free.

At least you get purple welchie cake and hash !
She smells wonderful. A more pronounced berry and cake smell. Not grape but like berry jam X wedding cake.
View attachment 43150View attachment 43151
Bet that purple welchie cake turns out badass! It's always those accidental pollination that spring those random kick ass phenos. I'll be watching that one, cheers Gwheels and enjoy your sunday.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
This was the beef rouladan dinner. The pic was on my phone !
My grandaughter said if you want to make that EVERY time i come over that would be ok.
20200118_171428 - Copy.jpg

Skeleton cookies....2 plants in 1 flood and drain and they are crammed for space :D Heisens beard is watching them grow at night and chasing away gnats and such!
20200121_062617.jpg
And Ace Bhangi Haze....it smells like lemon and black licorice and incense. Like the old ludens cough drops...without the menthol.
Hard to believe a sativa can grow so compact. They have truly stabilized this strain over many generations.
20200121_062408.jpg
20200121_062423.jpg

Last edited: