The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Pig Whistle in a 2 litre pot. Starting to get some colour in the buds.

I vaped a bowl of wedding dub in da budda. No more doobs for me for at least a week until i shed the cold. But da buddha...it gets the job done for sure lol.

In the future these pots are only going to be used for up potting. I am sticking to big pots.
20200115_033340.jpg

20200115_033353.jpg
This Albino Boogieman went into bloom this morning. 5 gallon coco pot and she is ready to grow
20200115_030443.jpg
Esosseeds testers in 4k 12-12 The blue tote is AB positive :D The 5 gallon bubble bucket is Purple Betty
20200115_030428.jpg
Esosseeds testers under 3k with a 770 strip under 12-12
the orange glow is very similar to HPS. But that HPS....that goes a lot deeper into the buds to dense em up. I get why people have to learn LED a bit because if that is what you are used to...But canopy management fills the space with buds.
20200115_030422.jpg

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Way at the back under the HPS....i turned it up to 1000 watts this morning. If it gets too warm i will put it back to 750

But wow what it does to buds...this DBB has rock hard buds 6 inches from the top of the pot. Serious penetration. She will be 6 oz + in a week or 2 when she gets the axe.

And i am saving a lot on feed now that i am feeding them less....the girls like it better too. But every now and then i really want to hammer them with 1600 TDS....but i will resist.

Dinoberry Bites. Day 57 4 gallon pot full of coco. (1 inch of hydroton on the bottom). At day 63 i will start the flush for a week. I am taking them to 70 days this time :D Sleep relief in 3 weeks!
20200116_031813.jpg
20200116_031744.jpg\
I found this one in the bloom room. I was sure it was a schwaggy VA but the last batch were all boys. This is actually a purple primate. The smell is a 100% giveaway (LEMON!!!!). I found all my 2 litre pots...they are in the bloom room. So the ratio of coco to finished buds....2 litre pots are the shit!

She looks a little pissed about fighting for light (reveg looking weird 1 point leaves in the bud). it might be hot nutes and heat too. She is back on track with 700 TDS and i flushed her good :D
20200116_025942.jpg20200116_025857.jpg
DBB bud blown up a bit.....HPS is rough for inspection but she is a frosty girl..
1579165738933.png

2 litre pots....it would be cool if they had spot to hold weights ! :D I will give it a go on the small pots next time (stones in the bottom of the pots to see if it stops the topple over thing). Becausse a fan can domino them all over.
I put them between bigger pots so they can hold each other up.

Last edited:

KMOG

Always rockin’ at half mast
Pig Whistle in a 2 litre pot. Starting to get some colour in the buds.

I vaped a bowl of wedding dub in da budda. No more doobs for me for at least a week until i shed the cold. But da buddha...it gets the job done for sure lol.

In the future these pots are only going to be used for up potting. I am sticking to big pots.
View attachment 42038

View attachment 42039
This Albino Boogieman went into bloom this morning. 5 gallon coco pot and she is ready to grow
View attachment 42040
Esosseeds testers in 4k 12-12 The blue tote is AB positive :D The 5 gallon bubble bucket is Purple Betty
View attachment 42041
Esosseeds testers under 3k with a 770 strip under 12-12
the orange glow is very similar to HPS. But that HPS....that goes a lot deeper into the buds to dense em up. I get why people have to learn LED a bit because if that is what you are used to...But canopy management fills the space with buds.
View attachment 42042
That is a big plant in a small pot lol.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
coco is mental. If you ever wanted to actually do hydro and are not sure...run coco first.

It is not hydro. but it grows like hydro sort of. The feed every watering i think is what does it.

And it fixed my chronic overwatering problems...

I have 2 that are bigger in the same sized pots. I would have called someone a liar before i did it myself. You could fit 6 in a HR flood and drain but....the buds wont fit. 4 is max capacity

KMOG

coco is mental. If you ever wanted to actually do hydro and are not sure...run coco first.

It is not hydro. but it grows like hydro sort of. The feed every watering i think is what does it.

And it fixed my chronic overwatering problems...

I have 2 that are bigger in the same sized pots. I would have called someone a liar before i did it myself. You could fit 6 in a HR flood and drain but....the buds wont fit. 4 is max capacity
Coco is actually a bigger pita than other hydro setups imo. Growth rate definitely beats any non hydro medium, but you can sort of keep buds a little more terpy a little easier than ebb n flow or dwc. I run all three atm and tbh a lot runs better /faster in coco just because the plants seem to have an easier time establishing themselves. Dwc wins though, flat out if you’re going for speed/vigor. Res temps can be a real bitch in a big room with lots of lights though.

KMOG

I use flood and drains, a few bubble buckets (3 that are 5 gallons and 2 bigger ones i made) and coco.

I love them all. Water would be my favorite if i had the clearance....but if i can make a flood and drain that sits on the floor....well that would be....NIRVANA

Flood and drain is easiest and best imo. Clearance isn’t my issue though, it’s res temps. You sacrifice growth rate to aero and dwc, but 90% those systems grow too fast for my space.

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Look up IWS. I made a 2x4 flood table with the tec.
It uses an extra pump,level and timer.
Basically you run your table 4" off the floor.
Drain is connected to a bucket that sits in the floor which has a float and pump.
Once the flood is done the timer switches the drain pump on and pumps all the water back to the res. You can run you res whatever hight you want.
Once the level hits the float it shuts off the drain pump off.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
THANKS TURPMAN!!!!

And just in case...anyone had a doubt....I LOVE GROWING WEED!!!

LOVE it !!...the smell the strains the way they grow so different...everything. Skeleton cookies is symmetrical in its asymmetry, ETC...

And hot sour garbage weed....i actually want to grow that now....all of it....every strain.

I have come a long way from a 4 x 4 or 2 tents 20 x 36 inches. And they were fantastic but the space has really allowed me to be FREE...to do whatever I want.

And as i grow....i will probably forever use every kind of system....it is exciting....and fun.

Not related story i got a dart board and put it up....got darts...i told the family so....a very long time ago i did this crazy weed thing on DARTS...so be warned..

2 days later i rememberd how i held the darts before....the first 3 darts after that scored 140...

Then 2 in the bulls with a treble 19 because i blocked it.

I have been doing this a while...

KMOG

Look up IWS. I made a 2x4 flood table with the tec.
It uses an extra pump,level and timer.
Basically you run your table 4" off the floor.
Drain is connected to a bucket that sits in the floor which has a float and pump.
Once the flood is done the timer switches the drain pump on and pumps all the water back to the res. You can run you res whatever hight you want.
Once the level hits the float it shuts off the drain pump off.
If
This system has an issue with the drain pump you can end up with a massive mess 😂

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
If
This system has an issue with the drain pump you can end up with a massive mess 😂
Nope. I run just enough water so the food pump drains the whole res. Every flood.
2x4 was about 9 gallons. You do have to top up almost dayley. Was going to run a timer and valve to top up at night. But my water is not conductive to hydro. So I'm in coco now. Still using the drain res and float to take care of runoff. Have tubing run from the flood pump. Just need to dial it in for next run.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Nope. I run just enough water so the food pump drains the whole res. Every flood.
2x4 was about 9 gallons. You do have to top up almost dayley. Was going to run a timer and valve to top up at night. But my water is not conductive to hydro. So I'm in coco now. Still using the drain res and float to take care of runoff. Have tubing run from the flood pump. Just need to dial it in for next run.
Even with RO it doesn't do well with hydro?

Turpman

PICK YOUR OWN
Even with RO it doesn't do well with hydro?
I get root rot about 1/2 to 3/4 the way through flower. Not huge but when I harvest the roots look brown and unhealthy. Flowers seem to hault about 3 weeks from finish. Not real rotten just brown with about 10% looking toast.
Im on a well 600ppm. Use RO get about 60ppm just started using UV.
First run with coco and im seeing an improvement. Maybe i just baby too much. Ive just been hitting the coco and not checking runoff much LOL

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have a pig whistle exactly the same @Turpman...brown ass roots...have that pythium funk. She is at day 58 and after this i will try a bucket with pool shock. Because i got to get these systems working right every time to have a real test of how things are working.

I am glad i have them segregated...I fixed the funk by letting it bubble bucket 4 gallons of 3% h202. :D take that fucker.

Ok no more clear trich harvests for me...i had a half of some from before....its hangry weed.

I now have a stash that even i cant smoke...so lets let it ripen right shall we.....I mean i will go 16 weeks if i gots to :D

12 i mean....because who has 16 week strains anymore. ACE seeds stabilized all that shit get growing...i think 14 is the biggest they got...and man i want to smoke that too.

I was smoking some serious ganja earlier...having some serious ponderings about the universe and such....and i realized I may never find a mother strain...or plant.

I love the CONQUEST....to grow it out...taste it....this one is better...so nice....and then.....that delicous strawberry sundae was great but hot sour garbage dead things is next.

Growing is the entire adventure....A seed...into this puny plant into HOLY FUCK BATMAN....How can this be...

it is MAGIC....and i am a fucking MAGICIAN...

No ceiling....i am testing that shit to the nut because for the first time in my whole life there is no fucking way i can smoke myself dry....EVER...I finally hit the other side.!

And all the smoke is stupid good....i cant pick one over the other so much as what do i want to taste right now....do i want that to wake me up....lemon or orange or lime or grape or cherry or....skunky funk.

1 year ago i was struggling to keep up....paying way too much for sub par shit from the BM and the government store....those days are gone.

And the rest is making me happier...To give your best bud ever a QP of weed...Here man...dont buy shit.

Well that is fucking Christmas man.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Testers. Both totes just fit in the 32 x 32....(when i put it in there was angelic music and 3k light LAAAAA)

And i just have to.......That's what she said !

1 bubble tote of Esosseeds Purple Betty jan 10 bloom
1 bubble tote of 3Thirteen Greases Pieces just went in bloom today

In flower (3k board with 770nm)
DSCF4235.JPG
The 4 Albino Boogiemen...Its a team.
DSCF4229.JPGDSCF4230.JPG
And a pair of Purple Betty. Jan 10 12-12 date
DSCF4232.JPG