The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Today my cold has abated somewhat..I am able to take it easy and smoke doobs but I have to select them because this aint no 10 doob day.

I smoked two joints before i....tapped out

I tap out after 2 joints...fuck you sublime

Well this is #3 coming up....which strain???

I am going for bowl grunt with a side of.....GMO cake...I really thought for a while i mixed things up because this cultivar changes to wonderful....no baby shit no sour garbage. I am not sure what happened to this clone...more than that why the fuck didint i repeat it again...because wow.

I may be cannasoft but sour garbage...um...hard pass. This is different

Skunky VA I can write a proper essay if required @Schwaggy P Or at least bribe you to give me the last 100 seeds for my own personal use...but i beg of you to give the strain to everyone!

GMO cake...lost the garlic...and BO without garlic is different...Funky fruity like a rotten banana could transition to juicy fruit gum....the aroma intoxicating... The doob exemplary.

But skunky VA.....every day of the week...never stop. Sativa heavier than i thought...i would guess an actual 70 30 sat indica with that. The nevershutup factor.

And wow the only great side effect to my personal shit is....I can get high...and if you find the right strains you can get really really high. Who knew.

I am so very grateful to be part of this...it started with seeds...from 1 awesome dude...spread to seeds from many and a shit ton of fire.

Weed makes me not feel like shit every day...Great weed makes it better. I now grow GREAT weed. The best of the best.

And the hobby...dont get me started on murdering a hobby :D Holy shit place my bets !

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
OMG my mom would kick your ass hard...She is the church lady and she came from some shit man...shiv you in the dark.

She told me one day...if your dad ever hit me i would stick this butcher knife in his ribs while he slept...so dont worry about that.

As I got older I still feared Mom.

I still do.

:)

My sis went that way i smoked weed....we can all just get along but man i need a place to get to after 1 day of that shit.

What is really priceless is i am laughing my head off thinking about this. My mom is tough. She could punch the shit out of satan himself tough. Fuck you devil.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
OMG my mom would kick your ass hard...She is the church lady and she came from some shit man...shiv you in the dark.

She told me one day...if your dad ever hit me i would stick this butcher knife in his ribs while he slept...so dont worry about that.

As I got older I still feared Mom.

I still do.

:)

My sis went that way i smoked weed....we can all just get along but man i need a place to get to after 1 day of that shit.

What is really priceless is i am laughing my head off thinking about this. My mom is tough. She could punch the shit out of satan himself tough. Fuck you devil.
Well I called the KC game and the Over correct looks like barring a KC collapse, over is a winner already . On to GB game, You have to win all 4 to win cash or what ?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The germ rates are back to 100%....as long as i use rapid rooters.

I HATE PEAT SACKS!....usually its just a bowl of goo by the time they should be growing. :D

But i for some reason got a 50 sack of rockwool plugs and 2 sleeves of 4 inch cubes. I might as well try everything...but i am always putting bubblers in the kraskys :D Which makes it a GIANT bubble bucket.

I love bubblers.

The future for sure is floraflex if i can desigin something close enough to the ground that can work. :) That shit is cool !

I cant drop seeds for a while...I have no room. But 2 weeks or so and somethings got to chop...maybe 4. February is going to be a massive harvest!

Ace Bhangi Haze 60 days
DBB 55 days
Pig Whistle 55 days
C99 50 days

@TheSpaceFarm That is AWESOME !....gummies are great..who knew.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
The germ rates are back to 100%....as long as i use rapid rooters.

I HATE PEAT SACKS!....usually its just a bowl of goo by the time they should be growing. :D

But i for some reason got a 50 sack of rockwool plugs and 2 sleeves of 4 inch cubes. I might as well try everything...but i am always putting bubblers in the kraskys :D Which makes it a GIANT bubble bucket.

I love bubblers.

The future for sure is floraflex if i can desigin something close enough to the ground that can work. :) That shit is cool !

I cant drop seeds for a while...I have no room. But 2 weeks or so and somethings got to chop...maybe 4. February is going to be a massive harvest!

Ace Bhangi Haze 60 days
DBB 55 days
Pig Whistle 55 days
C99 50 days

@TheSpaceFarm That is AWESOME !....gummies are great..who knew.
Should be a busy month for you next month. Sounds fun lol you got a hell of a lot going on over there. I never had good luck germinating in the root riot plugs but it’s because I’m an impatient idiot and don’t leave them alone lol. After a day or so I rip open the plug to see wtf is going on in there lol. Paper towel has always been my go-to for that reason.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
And those gummies are on point. Thanks again for the recipe. I’ve been giving them to friends and everyone around me has been useless all week lol. 2-3 is a lot of fun, really stupid and terrible short term memory. 4-5 is just dangerous lol.
most I have done is 4 ,took 2 to start and then ate 2 more about 3 hours later, had to wash my beard after that slobberfest. Siberian took one and had to soak in the tub she was greened right out , they are really strong . Reminds Me time to send some mail.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
most I have done is 4 ,took 2 to start and then ate 2 more about 3 hours later, had to wash my beard after that slobberfest. Siberian took one and had to soak in the tub she was greened right out , they are really strong . Reminds Me time to send some mail.
Lol right? Slobberfest is a good name for it. Thank god for cell phones every time I went out for something I had to call the old lady and ask what I left for lol

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The ardent is in Jamaica NY....It should be firing up by Saturday..:D There are best practices

I think I didnt do any of these :D The next machine should last for years :D
  1. All of the components that come with the unit must be used every time - even if you are using our accessories, like our Concentrate and Infusion Sleeve! The unit consists of 4 parts: the purple base, the removable inner canister, the purple cap, and the black lid.
  2. When loading your herbs into the canister they should always be loose and there should always be room on the top!
  3. The unit has a range in it’s cycle but should never run for more than 2.5 hours - if you notice your unit is running longer then it should: Stop a cycle by holding down the power button, or if this doesn’t work, unplug the unit - then contact us! if anything seems amiss it is always best to contact us right away so we can help!
  4. The unit is for indoor use only and needs to be used at room temperature - not in a garage or a basement! This can cause the unit to run outside of it’s normal cycle causing damage. Misuse of the unit is not covered under the warranty.
  5. Your unit should always cool between every cycle - it needs to be left to cool at least 20 minutes after the light has turned green. It should always be cool to the touch when starting!
  6. Once you start the cycle let it be! It is important that the unit not be opened while the cycle is still running - no peeking!
  7. Some condensation is completely normal when decarbing - the herbs have water content that is released when the herb is heated.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
The ardent is in Jamaica NY....It should be firing up by Saturday..:D There are best practices

I think I didnt do any of these :D The next machine should last for years :D
  1. All of the components that come with the unit must be used every time - even if you are using our accessories, like our Concentrate and Infusion Sleeve! The unit consists of 4 parts: the purple base, the removable inner canister, the purple cap, and the black lid.
  2. When loading your herbs into the canister they should always be loose and there should always be room on the top!
  3. The unit has a range in it’s cycle but should never run for more than 2.5 hours - if you notice your unit is running longer then it should: Stop a cycle by holding down the power button, or if this doesn’t work, unplug the unit - then contact us! if anything seems amiss it is always best to contact us right away so we can help!
  4. The unit is for indoor use only and needs to be used at room temperature - not in a garage or a basement! This can cause the unit to run outside of it’s normal cycle causing damage. Misuse of the unit is not covered under the warranty.
  5. Your unit should always cool between every cycle - it needs to be left to cool at least 20 minutes after the light has turned green. It should always be cool to the touch when starting!
  6. Once you start the cycle let it be! It is important that the unit not be opened while the cycle is still running - no peeking!
  7. Some condensation is completely normal when decarbing - the herbs have water content that is released when the herb is heated.
50 Cent is keeping it safe for you in Jamaica NY.

Didn't you violate ALL of those best practices? 😂

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
It takes a lot to piss off Canada, what did you do man lol
Lol nothing in Canada. Apparently if you catch an alcohol charge in America then you are banned from Canada for 10 years. Found out by trying to go to Canada and they wouldn’t let me in. Border guys were super cool tho they fed me and hooked me up with a bus ticket back home to Chicago lol.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Lol nothing in Canada. Apparently if you catch an alcohol charge in America then you are banned from Canada for 10 years. Found out by trying to go to Canada and they wouldn’t let me in. Border guys were super cool tho they fed me and hooked me up with a bus ticket back home to Chicago lol.
LMAO good ol' Canada. If it was the other way around you might still be in some sorta tiger cage in a concentration camp.