The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

SCJedi

Synergist
@SCJedi sent me 3 strains and i wanted to get some of those soaking too. I figure i will have a massive male cull on all of these regs anyway.

I had 1 pack i didnt open...for some reason. And It as the Nigerian Sunshine#2 X Granny Skunk#5...I opened the container...the other two had 10 i think each....this one had 45 seeds.

LOL

Thanks @SCJedi It really caught me funny for some reason...it was right full of seeds. Seriously great. 5 in the drink. Going in coco pots.
Note to self: Don't smoke a joint and then pack up seeds. ;)

SCJedi

Synergist
At least you didn't get the "House Blend".

When I was in college I worked in a buddy's coffeeshop in the Bay Area. At the end of the night as we were sweeping up we used to joke about how many coffee beans were on the floor and that even though they were dirty and a hodgepodge of beans we could sell it as a "house blend."

My wife hasn't said anything to me about it yet but I find cannabis seeds ALL OVER our house, even in places I wouldn't expect them.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
This morning i grabbed a purple primate bud. A very pleasant lemon flavor...just floral lemon now that it has cured in the vac sealed bag a while. No pine or skunk. Still WICKED drymouth. Very effective and a wonderful start em up smoke.

Strong and wicked drymouth...it should carry me through the gardening.

I took some plants out so i can really get at the back and water and clean shit up.

If you had a drip feed on a 2 litre or half gallon pot you can grow big plants. Other than a water system it is the least medium you can use for maximum yield...from what i have seen so far but I have a lot of testing ahead :D

Fabric pots come in 5 and 6 packs....20 gallon is way too big...but i just bought a pack of 10 gallon pots. I think a 10 gallon coco fabric pot will grow something too big too manage...PERFECT !!

I took some plants out so i can really get at the back and water and clean shit up. And to see what they looked like in normal light.

Atonic CBD X Apollo
DSCF4162.JPG
Purple Welchie Cake
DSCF4163.JPG
Skeleton Cookies
DSCF4164.JPG
Wedding Dub....must resist the urge to chop....so close to perfect it must finish !
DSCF4165.JPGDSCF4169.JPG

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
This morning i grabbed a purple primate bud. A very pleasant lemon flavor...just floral lemon now that it has cured in the vac sealed bag a while. No pine or skunk. Still WICKED drymouth. Very effective and a wonderful start em up smoke.

Strong and wicked drymouth...it should carry me through the gardening.

I took some plants out so i can really get at the back and water and clean shit up.

If you had a drip feed on a 2 litre or half gallon pot you can grow big plants. Other than a water system it is the least medium you can use for maximum yield...from what i have seen so far but I have a lot of testing ahead :D

Fabric pots come in 5 and 6 packs....20 gallon is way too big...but i just bought a pack of 10 gallon pots. I think a 10 gallon coco fabric pot will grow something too big too manage...PERFECT !!

I took some plants out so i can really get at the back and water and clean shit up. And to see what they looked like in normal light.

Atonic CBD X Apollo
View attachment 40602
Purple Welchie Cake
View attachment 40601
Skeleton Cookies
View attachment 40600
Wedding Dub....must resist the urge to chop....so close to perfect it must finish !
View attachment 40599View attachment 40598
How much longer u gonna let her get it

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
This weekend she chops for sure. I think amber will show up by Friday. That is all i am waiting for she is properly flushed and ready.

This morning i mixed up 20 gallons of AN feed for tomorrow and 5 gallons of MC at 800 TDS (125 of calmag) for VEG.

I am going to use MC exclusively in veg and see how that goes. I am also going to move a big flood and drain into veg. I love how that starts them off nice and i can fit bucket lids in that one so they can establish before they hit the bucket.

I will go this weekend and pick up 2 bricks of coco, a sack of peat plugs (i just ran out....:)) and some air stones. I see more bubblers in my future. The next one i make will take 4 inch rockwool cubes into baskets (6 or 8 in the bucket). I just want to make really short bubble buckets. 5 foot 8 limit means you shave a few inches where you can....and she NEVER said that !

I wake up thinking about it....I know what I am going to do.....and to the Garden....its like the Gwheels Batcave!

And i can blaze a big fat doob in my bloom room and in about 3 minutes the air is replaced LOL

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
@GOMM

Bananas...its bananas... I hate banana bread but Sunday my wife was off and i had a loaf someone gave me in the freezer...so i thought about it and....I cut it thin and put peanut butter in the middle and then made french toast out of it.

Then I took brown sugar and butter and made a caramel and added some spotty bananas (i saw those bananas and it bugs me to throw it away and what can i do with it is how it started). I added maple syrup to get it just right

I finished it with whipped cream and told her she could not come in the kitchen until i was done.

After breakfast she took me back to bed...for some reason...

I think she liked the french toast....A LOT !

It wasnt really heisenbeans material :D but i am making that french toast again...this weekend!

I am waiting for my ardent and i went through the fridge....i might be ok for a bit. They are 26 oz jars.

It is base butter from hash...but the one on the left looks pretty right on to me...

20200108_120315[1].jpg
20200108_120426[1].jpg
That is hot water and a good heaping tablespoon of that jar....

The hash was Skunky VA...it should rock me...pretty good

Last edited:

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
@GOMM

Bananas...its bananas... I hate banana bread but Sunday my wife was off and i had a loaf someone gave me in the freezer...so i thought about it and....I cut it thin and put peanut butter in the middle and then made french toast out of it.

Then I took brown sugar and butter and made a caramel and added some spotty bananas (i saw those bananas and it bugs me to throw it away and what can i do with it is how it started). I added maple syrup to get it just right

I finished it with whipped cream and told her she could not come in the kitchen until i was done.

After breakfast she took me back to bed...for some reason...

I think she liked the french toast....A LOT !

It wasnt really heisenbeans material :D but i am making that french toast again...this weekend!

I am waiting for my ardent and i went through the fridge....i might be ok for a bit. They are 26 oz jars.

It is base butter from hash...but the one on the left looks pretty right on to me...

View attachment 40679
View attachment 40680
That is hot water and a good heaping tablespoon of that jar....

The hash was Skunky VA...it should rock me...pretty good

That’s a nice fucking play big bro

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Veg room is fixed again. All tents are again in use. I hate things lying around.

1 tent 32 x 32 x 62 3k with far reds 270 watts
2 tents 20 x 36 x 62 1 dryer, 1 4k 240 watt board. I will scrog and flower something in here with the other far red board.
veg room 3 x 6 315 CMH

All renos are done. By basement looks awesome and the tucked away grow room is PERFECT again. No changes required..except maybe one day a heisen RWDC tutorial system..a 6 pot for the back so i dont have to crawl around :D....or flora flex.

but you cant beat coco and a pot for cheap for setup....but water is cheaper over the haul i think.

1 coco brick is 65 to 70 litres for 20 bucks (15 to 18 US gallons)

20200110_042731.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Funny stuff....I had an appointment with my pot doctor...I want more plant count...just because i like more...ever since i was a kid more appealed to me more than less.

The pee test...that is the funniest part...I said so i took a cab because i vaped 3 bowls before i left the house.

but they test for opiates. No worries...

I am working to getting the biggest plant count i can...for free from my doc. Why pay for some spurious asshat to fill out paperwork when your own doctor will.

And....funny part is....NO ONE IS COUNTING.

Especially seedlings...how can they count...they are lettuce.

I need to get more sleepy indicas in the garden...STAT....somehow i knee jerked myself into all sativas.

Jewels

Bon~Fire
,,,tell the Dr. you are making CBD shampoo.
Ask the Dr. how many plants you will need to grow, in order to produce 2.3 Litres of hair product, containing 500 mcgrm/20ml.

Just enjoy the moment, and be sure to nod your head when offering the solution.
,, Tell them "Fifty Plants"
Ask for the math to prove you wrong.
I mean - they is a Doctor right?
I want my Dr. to be able to calculate the dosage of my blood thinners, given my body weight and contributing factors.

I would give you odds on you knowing more about it than most script docs.

To determine plant count -by rights, should I not be interviewed by a botanist ? To determine my ability to successfully yield product ?

Anywow,
Are you all flood and drain on the 2L?,,, or do you have some in medium as well?
Reading your post I was wondering-
Do you find that the size of your fan leaves directly relates to the size of the pot you are growing in ?
Hydro not so much, I blew some giant fan leaves from the Alaskan purple in less than 2 L

I have gotten some decent yields from heavy mix with coco and dirt 2L, but I find the smaller the pot the smaller the fan leaf.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
They are now just in saucers getting hand watered. 2 plants (1 Atonic CBD X apollo and 1 pig whistle).

A watering system would make them bigger. They dry out daily except they just started going every other day occasionally...pretty much right on schedule for the flower time.

I think they can grow slightly bigger fan leaves in bigger pots but they are really strain dependent.

The Pig Whistle had huge leaves with that 2 litre pot full. But they both started in the flood and drain and that is explosive because of the 3 or 4 waterings a day.

I used coco and hydroton in the 2 litre bag...either work.. i like the coco a bit better but hydroton is easier to reuse. And for bubblers it works the best for me.

But step on a few of them with socks on....rock the slides or mocs and socs!.

It hurts like crazy and then they squish flat :D lol.

The count is just a game. A funny game. I just lay out the edibles situation....and pretend you are using a 50% return in a cookie sheet and crappy 15% buds. They dont want you smoking blunts and i said i use 1 to 2 oz a week.

They only stare for a minute. Edibles...thats the reason...not the smoke 2 joints before i smoke 2 joints and then i smoke 2 more...nope.

I love the flood and drain i just hate the skuzz. It makes me crazier than fungus gnats. They have been eradicated with just peroxide, another fan and better watering practices.

Skuzz is next...the pool shock is going to work!

Rosinallday

Super Active Member
Funny stuff....I had an appointment with my pot doctor...I want more plant count...just because i like more...ever since i was a kid more appealed to me more than less.

The pee test...that is the funniest part...I said so i took a cab because i vaped 3 bowls before i left the house.

but they test for opiates. No worries...

I am working to getting the biggest plant count i can...for free from my doc. Why pay for some spurious asshat to fill out paperwork when your own doctor will.

And....funny part is....NO ONE IS COUNTING.

Especially seedlings...how can they count...they are lettuce.

I need to get more sleepy indicas in the garden...STAT....somehow i knee jerked myself into all sativas.
The odds of getting inspected in Canada are probably pretty small.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
DSCF4215.JPG
After opening that bag of canna coco bricks...wow that is nice.

20 dollars CDN for 40 litres or 10 US gallons of coco. it is split into 2 bags (you can hydrate in the bag).
And you can bust off half of it. 2 1/2 gallons or enough for a 3 gallon pot roughly.

Hydrates very fast too. Top shelf stuff.

If you are cheap...and have the room and a spare commander tote (the big ones) you can hydrate those big bricks...it is a solid piece. I use a giant BBQ steak knife which is serrated and i can cut them in half with the grain. PITA !
But 70 litres for 20 bucks. Almost double.

It depends on how big your pots are. And if you have room to hydrate it. Canna coco bricks are much nicer.

That 7 gallon pot would take almost 3/4 of those bricks....or that giant brick can fill 2 of them.

And i got my 7 gallon square pots. Its as big as i can fit on my plant holders.

After looking at those other big ones I have no idea why i got bigger pots...but what the hell.
They are pretty nice and have pole loops on the corners so you can anchor supports outside of the coco.

1 Purple Punch and 1 Greases Pieces are ending up in here. 11 3/4 inch cubes. Big enough to hand water every 2 days. Should be great. They are about 6 inches shorter than a 5 gallon bubble bucket. That is ideal because that leaves them close to 4 feet of growing until they hit the lights.
DSCF4213.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The bricks are nice because i keep them on my storage shelf...i have 2 of each pack so enough to fill about 55 US gallons of coco. And 2 sacks of perlite.
The perlite was for the cacti. But i will aerate a coco pot and see. I think i like pure coco better because you need a bit of weight.
That 2 litre pot with Pig Whistle will fall over if you fart in its general direction until you water it.

But for yield...the 2 litre pot is outperforming the sick bubble bucket. i have one i am chasing pythium with that has a pig whistle at week 7.....i will let it go until it dies or harvests and it is all going into edibles.

I will puff a doob to taste it but the 2 litre pot is a much nicer plant...I will smoke that one.

The future of my garden is fewer plants...but not 4...lol...I am going to stop using all of these small pots. PERIOD. The medium is cheap so who cares.

5s and 7s only thats how i roll....But i will top out at around 15 to 20 because they wont fit otherwise.

I like big buds....And Giant plants and it is the wrong way to do it if you want yield.

SOG all day every day...#1 for yield. There is no argument...crop every 8 to 9 weeks fill the room Over and Over.

But i grow for me. :) so i will veg them out big....but i am going to hit max density this round...for sure,.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
View attachment 41483

20 dollars CDN for 40 litres or 10 US gallons of coco. it is split into 2 bags (you can hydrate in the bag).
And you can bust off half of it. 2 1/2 gallons or enough for a 3 gallon pot roughly.

If you are cheap...and have the room and a spare commander tote (the big ones) you can hydrate those big bricks...it is a solid piece. I use a giant BBQ steak knife which is serrated and i can cut them in half with the grain. PITA !

It depends on how big your pots are. And if you have room to hydrate it. Canna coco bricks are much nicer.

That 7 gallon pot would take almost 3/4 of those bricks....or that giant brick can fill 2 of them.

After looking at those other big ones I have no idea why i got bigger pots...but what the hell.
They are pretty nice and have pole loops on the corners so you can anchor supports outside of the coco.

1 Purple Punch and 1 Greases Pieces are ending up in here. 11 3/4 inch cubes. Big enough to hand water every 2 days. Should be great. They are about 6 inches shorter than a 5 gallon bubble bucket. That is ideal because that leaves them close to 4 feet of growing until they hit the lights.
View attachment 41484
View attachment 41483

View attachment 41484
I have 4 of those CoCo bricks free door prize for any Canadian get together We have in future , I'll never use it.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
@Heathenraider If you do have a shindig in the summer. My sis lives in slave lake and i gots to visit her with the boy :D

But i will make some time of it...I can now carry 5 oz on the plane with me.....it was the reason i really got the script. I am tired of thinking about it...i have no idea whats in the car...a QP...a doob I dont really give a shit.

BUT you can get fucked for impaired driving really easy here. not impaired...driving over 20 nanograms or something dumb.

So my wife loves to drive and doesn't smoke...:D I think i am over 20 nanograms when i wake up.

I think i need to eat 8 gummies,,,,that was pleasantly stupyfing. Today the cold is letting up too...Time for a GMO CAKE X Wedding Dub (grinder leftovers) in a smaller doob.

And gummies...

And i am working today...I have to lay out what they need to do...15 days and i dont give a fuck.

full time gardening and relaxation....it still seems impossible...35 years ago retirement was forever away and now it is very close. :D

Last edited:

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
@Heathenraider If you do have a shindig in the summer. My sis lives in slave lake and i gots to visit her with the boy :D

But i will make some time of it...I can now carry 5 oz on the plane with me.....it was the reason i really got the script. I am tired of thinking about it...i have no idea whats in the car...a QP...a doob I dont really give a shit.

BUT you can get fucked for impaired driving really easy here. not impaired...driving over 20 nanograms or something dumb.

So my wife loves to drive and doesn't smoke...:D I think i am over 20 nanograms when i wake up.

I think i need to eat 8 gummies,,,,that was pleasantly stupyfing. Today the cold is letting up too...Time for a GMO CAKE X Wedding Dub (grinder leftovers) in a smaller doob.

And gummies...

And i am working today...I have to lay out what they need to do...15 days and i dont give a fuck.

full time gardening and relaxation....it still seems impossible...35 years ago retirement was forever away and now it is very close. :D
Slave Lake is North of Me a bit 6 or 7 hours . No reason that We cant hook up with a few others like Turp, OldSt1r , PrarieFarmer few others if We pick a central spot and find a good campground or Hotel that has absolutely no Shame or rules lol.