The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Finally made it through your journal. Took me a bit because I actually finding myself reading your posts instead of skimming.

Every since page like 15 i’ve been wanting to comment on your edibles... how??? I make my brownies using 7 grams of trim/popcorn in half cup and that gets everyone baked and knocks em out. The strength of weed nowadays means we don’t have to make edibles like it’s the 70’s lol. The standard i’ve seen is 1 oz to a pound/2 cups of butter/oil and I saw you put like 25 grams in half cup. I don’t get how you function cause I would for sure be in a coma.

Anyways, your journal has been a plethora of information and I can’t wait to see what you do come 2020. Literally have the grow room of my dreams man
Well Double A I can tell You first hand GWheels edibles have made Me curl up in the fetal position a couple times while sucking My Thumb and lent its hand to riding livestock , as well as needing a very good beard shampooing from the sleep drool. They are STRONG!

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
Well Double A I can tell You first hand GWheels edibles have made Me curl up in the fetal position a couple times while sucking My Thumb and lent its hand to riding livestock , as well as needing a very good beard shampooing from the sleep drool. They are STRONG!
I believe ya. When I saw he was giving them his aunt all I could think is “Bless her heart”. Cause lord knows I would’ve had a panic attack eating one of his mini brownies. I think a lot of people underestimate the strength of their weed when it comes to edibles.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Its like you were poisoned with laughing gas by the JoKeR !!!

Or you sleep REALLY good. I just get baked and do stuff around the house.

They are great for pain relief....i cant feel my feet right now and i didnt even know they hurt.

And wow that Skunky VA is seriously strong. It is one of the top 3 in my jars for sure.

Wonderful thick tasty smoke too. I love it ! Glad i put 2 in flower this week!

joker-nugs-smoke-weed-memes-758x580.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The dryer is down to a single tray. I am going to check out that 5 gallon auto burp with gamma lids thing that was on here in the DIY!

But i am not complaining.

This is dry enough to jar round 2. December was the best month yet.

I have a jar of random buds and i just grab one and smoke it and id it with flavor and aroma. And it works for #1 and sometimes #2 but then they are all just amazing. :D

This is Skunky VA and Citrus Milf.

Citrus milf total was actually quite large. Total 28 inches tall taking up 32 x 32 inches

Total trimmed and dried weight was 340 grams (12.2 oz).. I took off half an oz for the stems but this will get cleaned up later.

The 2 skunky VA in bubble buckets totalled out at 312 grams... 11.14 oz

Both of them awesome yielders. I see a shit ton of hash in my future!

DSCF3987.JPG
And i ordered 5 pressing screens screens (25micron).

Because......you gots to .....

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
HPS Glow. I actually culled weaklings this morning. We have no room for the puny Ivar buds!
DSCF4019.JPG
Bud shots today. I was looking around and realized i probably cant soak another seed a long while.
C99
DSCF4018.JPG

Dinoberry Bites
DSCF4017.JPG
GMO cake...frosty....and the aroma and flavor are....growing on me. They are a bunch of golf balls but frosty as a fake snowball.
DSCF4013.JPG

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I wanted to go through a couple of fluffy bottom buds and look for seeds. There were none.
Citrus milf for the win....And one skunky va has about 3 seeds per quarter. Big fat brown ones easy to pick and discard.

I use the trim bin and the hash and kief are topped up again.

Chuckers paradise kief

Skunky VA kief....deadly. Ferocious. Will rip your head off and leave you pondering your very existence. Fucking awesome kief!. This is close to an oz. It will make a good return on hash for sure. Great flavor and devastating in effect.
DSCF4024.JPG
Not to be undone.

The circle and sundial hunk are 3Thirteen Citrus Milf kief cake. I just smoked a tiny bit of it in a clay pipe.
Wow. Equally mind expanding. I love the effect this one is more contemplative and actionable. Got to love a sativa heavy strain for that.
And it has a very good return as well. Very frosty strain. The wonderful citrus and sweetness really shine through in the hash.
The cubes to the north of that are Welchie cubes from the trim bin

The pile to the left is assorted kief and bubble.
DSCF4023.JPG
I did get an extra bag for the hash washer. IT will make it easier to process some trim and good buds. 2 bags full should take care of most of my trim and seedy buds i want to use.

I will start farming ice from the fridge today. I have 3 bags of RO water cubes in the freezer. And water ready. I will put it outside the day before. Its colder than a the hinges of hell outside. We are softer to the south and can not tolerate the idea of snow let alone seeing the shit all over.

Hash is my favorite. Rosin is great and has wonderful flavor but hash really does it.
Who knew every hash tastes different. And the aroma is intensely wonderful for each.

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
HPS Glow. I actually culled weaklings this morning. We have no room for the puny Ivar buds!
View attachment 36911
Bud shots today. I was looking around and realized i probably cant soak another seed a long while.
C99
View attachment 36912
View attachment 36912
Dinoberry Bites
View attachment 36913
GMO cake...frosty....and the aroma and flavor are....growing on me. They are a bunch of golf balls but frosty as a fake snowball.
View attachment 36914
The empire will not stand for the weak.....good shit bro get em’ girls

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
I wanted to go through a couple of fluffy bottom buds and look for seeds. There were none.
Citrus milf for the win....And one skunky va has about 3 seeds per quarter. Big fat brown ones easy to pick and discard.

I use the trim bin and the hash and kief are topped up again.

Chuckers paradise kief

Skunky VA kief....deadly. Ferocious. Will rip your head off and leave you pondering your very existence. Fucking awesome kief!. This is close to an oz. It will make a good return on hash for sure. Great flavor and devastating in effect.
View attachment 36919
Not to be undone.

The circle and sundial hunk are 3Thirteen Citrus Milf kief cake. I just smoked a tiny bit of it in a clay pipe.
Wow. Equally mind expanding. I love the effect this one is more contemplative and actionable. Got to love a sativa heavy strain for that.
And it has a very good return as well. Very frosty strain. The wonderful citrus and sweetness really shine through in the hash.
The cubes to the north of that are Welchie cubes from the trim bin

The pile to the left is assorted kief and bubble.
View attachment 36920
I did get an extra bag for the hash washer. IT will make it easier to process some trim and good buds. 2 bags full should take care of most of my trim and seedy buds i want to use.

I will start farming ice from the fridge today. I have 3 bags of RO water cubes in the freezer. And water ready. I will put it outside the day before. Its colder than a the hinges of hell outside. We are softer to the south and can not tolerate the idea of snow let alone seeing the shit all over.

Hash is my favorite. Rosin is great and has wonderful flavor but hash really does it.
Who knew every hash tastes different. And the aroma is intensely wonderful for each.
Good night 😂

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Good morning!! I'll need your assistance when making edibles one of these days. Ahahaha all the likes. Literally as I'm editing this post 🤣🤣🤣👊🏼🤘🏼💪🏼
And one skunky va has about 3 seeds per quarter. Big fat brown ones easy to pick and discard.

please don't throw away gems. Some people missed out on @Schwaggy P seeds and theyre gone from glg. I'd pay 1 dollar a bean plus postage lol

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Good morning!! I'll need your assistance when making edibles one of these days. Ahahaha all the likes. Literally as I'm editing this post 🤣🤣🤣👊🏼🤘🏼💪🏼

please don't throw away gems. Some people missed out on @Schwaggy P seeds and theyre gone from glg. I'd pay 1 dollar a bean plus postage lol
I had a plant hermie and pollinate everything. The seeds might work...or they might be hermy prone.
So i pick them out because they make the doob taste bad. This morning i found one but it was right on the filter. I need to get a lottery ticket.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I had to eat some gummies before the got moldy. That is not a good reason.

The good news is....the 416 Riby landed hard. I think I went TIMBER at 8 PM and woke up at 3. That knocked me out. Wow did i sleep good. Its been a week. I am not sure if i mean since i slept or how long i just slept.

The edible hangover is currently in effect. I feel dumb as the masses but it will pass. Coffee #2 going down the hatch.

I forgot a bud arm of skunky VA that was hanging in the garage. I broke the buds off the stem to put in my rolling jar and busted up a piece for a doob. I got hash finger tips from that.
So imagine how much hash yield...:D I am doing that later today i think. Its nice and dry and a quick freeze and it will make a ton. And you really only need a little tiny piece in a pipe. A giant piece works WAY better but you might get poleaxed.

I am also going to make a tutorial on that 16 gallon bubble bucket i am building. A nice 3 port model for testing beans. They are so easy to make no one should have to buy a system that costs 100 bucks for 2 5 gallon pails and basket lids and a cheap air pump. You can build them to fit your tents better too.

I just started the next quart of AN trio. I am using a lot more micro and bloom to grow. There is a boxing week sale and i got a gallon of micro and bloom. I should be good until summer on all water systems now.
I find the product is working the best of anything I have used.

There are a lot of other reasons but don't mess with your mojo. I almost did it and then i remembered wisdom

nugs.jpg

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
I had to eat some gummies before the got moldy. That is not a good reason.

The good news is....the 416 Riby landed hard. I think I went TIMBER at 8 PM and woke up at 3. That knocked me out. Wow did i sleep good. Its been a week. I am not sure if i mean since i slept or how long i just slept.

The edible hangover is currently in effect. I feel dumb as the masses but it will pass. Coffee #2 going down the hatch.

I forgot a bud arm of skunky VA that was hanging in the garage. I broke the buds off the stem to put in my rolling jar and busted up a piece for a doob. I got hash finger tips from that.
So imagine how much hash yield...:D I am doing that later today i think. Its nice and dry and a quick freeze and it will make a ton. And you really only need a little tiny piece in a pipe. A giant piece works WAY better but you might get poleaxed.

I am also going to make a tutorial on that 16 gallon bubble bucket i am building. A nice 3 port model for testing beans. They are so easy to make no one should have to buy a system that costs 100 bucks for 2 5 gallon pails and basket lids and a cheap air pump. You can build them to fit your tents better too.

I just started the next quart of AN trio. I am using a lot more micro and bloom to grow. There is a boxing week sale and i got a gallon of micro and bloom. I should be good until summer on all water systems now.
I find the product is working the best of anything I have used.

There are a lot of other reasons but don't mess with your mojo. I almost did it and then i remembered wisdom

View attachment 37236
👀

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Steady as she goes...

I ordered a 10 pack of 32 micron rosin bags. They are for hash and kief.. :D I bet that is some serious dabbing right there and i will give it a go. The sale was good and i dont have to go get calmag its coming to the door :D

Veg is slowing down from the colder temps. I might go get a couple sheets of that insulating foam (The blue or pink stuff) to put on the floor and it might fix it right up. It is a good pace gap because the bigger plants take up a lot more real estate.

The bloom room is doing great. The dehuey is the perfect winter heater during lights out. And my bloom room stays at 50% rh now and not 65 to 70. It is in the mid flower area and its a bloom room so PERFECT !

Lights on 79F Lights off 70F

The Esosseeds HPS crew. I am going to go get the QB135 right now and fill that back right gap !

All Valley Grape....well it aint small. And it is stacking a lot of buds with very little internode distance between them. This is going to produce. 7 gallon pot works GREAT
All Valley Grape.JPG
All Valley Grape up close Day 22
DBB 4G.JPG
Dinoberry Bites in a 4 gallon pot. Day 33
DBB 4G FLOWERING.JPG
Dinoberry Bites in a 6.5 gallon pot...stop stretching ! Day 22. I tink it should stop now. I put that QB 135 over the right of this area it has a shadow...that wont work.
DBB 6.5 G BIG.JPG
Black Grape DumDum in a 5 gallon fabric pot.
BLACK GRAPE DUMDUM 5G FABRIC.JPG
Dont get me started on orangeberry smoothies and LVTK :D

Woo hoo what a garden full of tasty berry flavors! And HPS is my winter light forever. I think it fantastic and the plants respond insanely well to the sheer power and force of it.

Its like a 72 cuda...who cares if its practical and gets 6 miles to the gallon :D its awesome !

Last edited:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
Steady as she goes...

I ordered a 10 pack of 32 micron rosin bags. They are for hash and kief.. :D I bet that is some serious dabbing right there and i will give it a go. The sale was good and i dont have to go get calmag its coming to the door :D

Veg is slowing down from the colder temps. I might go get a couple sheets of that insulating foam (The blue or pink stuff) to put on the floor and it might fix it right up. It is a good pace gap because the bigger plants take up a lot more real estate.

The bloom room is doing great. The dehuey is the perfect winter heater during lights out. And my bloom room stays at 50% rh now and not 65 to 70. It is in the mid flower area and its a bloom room so PERFECT !

Lights on 79F Lights off 70F

The Esosseeds HPS crew. I am going to go get the QB135 right now and fill that back right gap !

All Valley Grape....well it aint small. And it is stacking a lot of buds with very little internode distance between them. This is going to produce. 7 gallon pot works GREAT
View attachment 37603
Dinoberry Bites flowering in a 4 gallon pot
View attachment 37601View attachment 37602
Dinoberry Bites in a 6.5 gallon pot...stop stretching !
View attachment 37604
Black Grape DumDum in a 5 gallon fabric pot.
View attachment 37605
Dont get me started on orangeberry smoothies and LVTK :D

Woo hoo what a garden full of tasty berry flavors! And HPS is my winter light forever. I think it fantastic and the plants respond insanely well to the sheer power and force of it.

Its like a 72 cuda...who cares if its practical and gets 6 miles to the gallon :D its awesome !
Sounds like you got your environment dialed in and it shows in your plants.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
So today I visitted the right doc...My pot doc. He said the max i can give you is 5 grams a day...25 plant count.. 49 you have to go somewhere else...yeah 25 is ok

I culled down to that already. I had a feeling. So i am at 25 with all testers and i am 100% legal.

HUGH DEEP BREATH......AHHHHHHH....

The caveat is i can not grow outside. I can only keep 3 pounds max but buds, hash, rosin are all equal in count...And that is why i do hash runs.

I stopped smoking and doing edibles for 1 week. Maybe my problems are from that I hypothesized...Wow did i suffer for the experiment.

Cannabis helps my medical problem better than anything. I dont take advil i eat a gummy. Analgesics did not do shit anyway and the other choice is opiods and no thanks.

And now i can grow only 25 but lets fire up 25 plants in 5 gallon pots....CRUSH it i shall.

And my plant count includes all 12 testers under construction. :D

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
So today I visitted the right doc...My pot doc. He said the max i can give you is 5 grams a day...25 plant count.. 49 you have to go somewhere else...yeah 25 is ok

I culled down to that already. I had a feeling. So i am at 25 with all testers and i am 100% legal.

HUGH DEEP BREATH......AHHHHHHH....

The caveat is i can not grow outside. I can only keep 3 pounds max but buds, hash, rosin are all equal in count...And that is why i do hash runs.

I stopped smoking and doing edibles for 1 week. Maybe my problems are from that I hypothesized...Wow did i suffer for the experiment.

Cannabis helps my medical problem better than anything. I dont take advil i eat a gummy. Analgesics did not do shit anyway and the other choice is opiods and no thanks.

And now i can grow only 25 but lets fire up 25 plants in 5 gallon pots....CRUSH it i shall.

And my plant count includes all 12 testers under construction. :D
Damn dude fuck plant counts. That shit makes me fucking rage. Until I can grow 100 plants in my back yard like tomatoes this shit ain’t legal. It just really gets to me that someone else thinks they have the right to dictate how much of my own medicine I can produce in my own house. Fuck a plant count. You’ll never catch me abiding by their bullshit ass laws. That’s just me tho. Lol but I bet it’s nice to not have any worries lol