The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I fine a bed of fine ground buds in the bowl and then hash makes it burn easier. Nice small hits and smaller pieces of hash in the bowl :D

And the long gandalf pipe works great too. I had to learn how to smoke it. Slow small puffs. Take my time sitting on the front porch. Blow smoke rings...lose 30 minutes. So i get more baked but its a slow and gentle kind of bake LOL.

This morning was purple primate...kief hash, rosin and herb..Purple Primate Moon Rocks in a beauty doob with a 1 inch christmas card filter that said joy on it.
Pretty tasty and effective. Lemon pie of JoY and DoOm!

Got my computer back.

c99

GMO cake looking beauty...started watering with flawless finish. It will be finished in about a week.

DSCF4085.JPG
Dinoberry Bites day 41 A 4 gallon pot can do pretty well.

Black Grape DumDum day 31

Wedding Dub day 57 Tents are beauty eh.
DSCF4090.JPG
Bloom Room is working good though too. I started wearing long sleeve shirts the hat and glasses. I am getting too tanned.
DSCF4088.JPG

Attachments

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Happy New Year!
First farming of 2020. I did not make it until midnight. Not even close. But i was up at 2 :D
My utlian 721 is fantastic for hash. I bet it will be a bugger to clean but its 3 years old so i will see what happens. This is a pretty fantastic convection vape. Just do not put liquid concentrates in it or it gums up the works. I am loading this one up with some Skunky VA hash.
Last night the moon rocks in a water bong were most exquisite. But I did go TIMBER pretty early.

utillian-720-front-view-base.jpg
I will also break out the arizer solo to see how it compares but the 721 gets better draws. I find the solo has better tasting vapor. The glass mouthpiece is a big plus, These are not digital. Best value in herb vapes and they are almost too efficient.

arizer-solo-vaporizer-black-with-mouthpiece_1.jpg
Ok time to cultivate. I think i have a bunch of thirsty girls in that bloom room. 1st coffee down. A wake and bake and i will suit up and garden.

Yesterday when i took off my shirt my wife said wow i get why they think you were down south. You are very tanned. :D lol. Glad we are in a legal place or i would need an untanning booth.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Happy New Year!
First farming of 2020. I did not make it until midnight. Not even close. But i was up at 2 :D
My utlian 721 is fantastic for hash. I bet it will be a bugger to clean but its 3 years old so i will see what happens. This is a pretty fantastic convection vape. Just do not put liquid concentrates in it or it gums up the works. I am loading this one up with some Skunky VA hash.
Last night the moon rocks in a water bong were most exquisite. But I did go TIMBER pretty early.

View attachment 39146
I will also break out the arizer solo to see how it compares but the 721 gets better draws. I find the solo has better tasting vapor. The glass mouthpiece is a big plus, These are not digital. Best value in herb vapes and they are almost too efficient.

View attachment 39147
Ok time to cultivate. I think i have a bunch of thirsty girls in that bloom room. 1st coffee down. A wake and bake and i will suit up and garden.

Yesterday when i took off my shirt my wife said wow i get why they think you were down south. You are very tanned. :D lol. Glad we are in a legal place or i would need an untanning booth.
I didnt make it to 12 either buddy, lol, maybe 1030ish.

Happy new year

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Do you know how much females version is like Grimms?
I have never grown this one. It looks like grimms. And i will check tomorrow but i am almost certain its....grapefruit!. Big fat ass colas but i think the pineapple was overtaken.

Once dubstep are up and running I am going to run something chemish. Skunky VA....Stardawg...maybe Copper Chem that should be here soon.

I have all of the fruit flavors covered a while. Time to go from the skunky to the weird.

Or do i go blackberry hammer....Or heathens hammers. When all the seeds land by next week i will make a decision.

I have a tent with a light that is not even on...the horror.

I almost bought a vape on sale...and slapped myself. Instead i ordered all the bits i need for my other vapes.

Arizer Air has all glass bits and batteries and a charger. I will find the other one probably tomorrow but it was worth it.
DaBuddha New whips screens. I went fancy with dark blue and black so i can find them ! (hoses and glass)

And 2 new coils for my kandypen. it was on sale. I will press rosin from hash in a 35 micron bag. A nice new coil is the way to check that out.

When this arrives i am putting the papers away. Time to vape up and give myself a break. Hash works fantastic in a vape. No smoke burns away so it is highly efficient. And massive hash clouds. The first hits are so terpy they often make me sneeze (PINE/LEMON etc)

I resolve to do this for me. In a while I will probably get a volcano because i love ripping a bag. The extreme q was ok but slow to fill. But 700 bucks...Silver Surver 545...thats a lot. Extreme Q is like 225 CDN.

And my son in law works for a weed company. They gave him a bag he asked if i want. OMG its a beauty. A smell proof duffle bag with a rolling tray and compartments for weed and gear. Coming soon.

Skunky VA hash is epic...WTF will happen when that gets turned into rosin...I will probably find out the difference between dabs and rosin. LOL

Or I will press some kief instead. I will ponder it when the gear arrives.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I moved the purple betty into flower. She responded immediately to the bubble bucket. Starting them in the pots in the flood and drain makes it work a lot faster. They take immediately when you put then in the bubblers.

DSCF4120.JPG
Grape Bubba X LVTK
DSCF4122.JPG
Skeleton Cookies likes to stretch. The 3k with far reds probably helped make the internodes so far but i will compare it to the ones in the flood and drain after they set flowers.
DSCF4135.JPG
Bhangi Haze.. This is looking Sativa !
DSCF4134.JPG
DSCF4130.JPG
Wedding Dub....she is fading and i am not flushing her yet...but soon. The buds just hardened right up over the last week. She might be a POTM contender! Keep fading baby!
DSCF4124.JPGDSCF4123.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
OBSM X Welchie.....intersexed up right good. heshe is flushed. I will keep my eyes on the purple welchie cake, so far she is all girl.

Im done with the frankenbeans for a while i have too much good shit to run.

I had intersexing on the mystery bean and had to cull a bunch of males. Now that i dont want them reg seeds are giving it to me!

Once you see it happen. It is a lot easier to spot it sooner. No pollen was released.

Sin City Juice going in the drink....Purple Dream next week. 2 per week will keep it right on point.

Greases Pieces are slowly starting but another day or 2 and they can go in the bubbler.

One of them i kind of broke the root off moving it with my giant fingers. But she will grow. She was perked up this morning.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
OBSM X Welchie.....intersexed up right good. heshe is flushed. I will keep my eyes on the purple welchie cake, so far she is all girl.

I had intersexing on the mystery bean and had to cull a bunch of males. Now that i dont want them reg seeds are giving it to me!

Once you see it happen. It is a lot easier to spot it sooner. No pollen was released.

Sin City Juice going in the drink....Purple Dream next week. 2 per week will keep it right on point.

Greases Pieces are slowly starting but another day or 2 and they can go in the bubbler.

One of them i kind of broke the root off moving it with my giant fingers. But she will grow. She was perked up this morning.
Fucking Hermies. Part of the game though it would seem. Learn to deal with it and move on. No sense is wasting a bunch of emotions over it.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

That's the fear when popping those herm made seeds. Some are good to go and some go bad fast!

Hopefully the purple welchie cake stays good.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I stayed up late as fuck making gummies using your recipe. CCEC9973-6FB2-43D1-B268-34DCF39187BE.jpeg
would you believe I found those molds at bed bath and beyond? Personally I wanted gummy bears or even just an ice cube tray but this was the only mold that was practical. Also I didn’t get enough molds so I ended up with a little bit of this lol
3D85A560-F2DA-4FEF-A7C6-C053F332FA25.jpeg
oh well,lots of lessons learned and next batch of gummies will be killer. I used 15 grams of good flower, an oz of trim and about 70 grams of rosin press chips lol. Infused into a little over a cup of coconut oil. So if there was anything left in the chips they might be kinda potent lol we’ll find out in a minute