The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I use 1/2 tsp of organic sunflower lethicin granules per batch of gummies. I usually put it in when i infuse the oil but i forgot and now i add the coconut oil to the pan, add the lethicin granules and then smash stuff flat with a rubber spatula.

Then i add the juice bring it to a boil add 14 grams of gelatin (1/2 oz) and

2 oz or 30 ml of coconut oil and 4oz or 60ml of juice.

14 grams gelatin 1 pack jello (grape and raspberry work great).

boil 3 minutes while stirring (i use a whisk) then put it in molds

I have molds for 2 batches which is 1 batch of coconut oil infused.

Lethicin is good for you too. It helps your liver so that means edibles are good for you. :D

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Half a chop. The other half is getting more light for a week or two to ripen better. I actually have the room.

Skunky VA by Schwaggy Fine Seeds. Some fat colas for sure. Smells skunky and awesome and the house does stink. :D
20191213_040817.jpg20191213_043941.jpg
20191213_040853.jpg
Different soup can same crazy size eh!
20191213_043910.jpg
A great harvest of frosty stanky wonderful buds. I am stocked right up now for a long while. Finally.

Everything else is drying slowly in my 2 1/2 gallon burp jar. This was the first time its not quite big enough.

Attachments

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Next time i am in the USA i will smuggle one back....I wanted a pair of shoes anyway. I will just hoop everything :D ROFL

I got stuff out of the way today is the big change....I am going in reverse and putting that 1000HPS in the bloom room. I might as well free up some bloom room too. 55 square feet in the bloom room, i might be able to use 50 in about 2 hours :D

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The HPS is in the room. All lighting was adjusted to be better for spreading it out and i am running it full blast to see how warm it gets
1000 watts HPS
480 watts 3k citi
240 watts 3k board with 660nm reds
200 watt Timber 2VL in 3500
1920 bloom watts all cranking...I have to adjust the timers before i forget. 920 watts is on one timer and the HPS is by itself.
16 amps is a bit too hot for a 20 amp circut. So its more like 8 and 8 plus fans and water and air pumps.

I have my 240 watt 4k board that i might stick in veg and remove the CMH for a while to see but that is tomorrows project.

I love the colour of the HPS...a warm sunny glow.

I put the shorter girls under the HPS and the rest as it needs the clearance. Boards can max out for me at 5 foot 10 and thats right at the joists. I love the crazy midgit that made this room for me.

Ever since i started wearing a hat i love him....This morning i would have cut my head right open on that HPS...always where a hat.

At 750 watts it keeps a comfortable 77F 25C...that air cooled hood renders most of the heat gone...except for that radiant heat they need. I am looking forward to seeing what happens ! I bet i love it.

I am kind of suprirsed really I was sure it would heat it up way too much but it is 1 degreeC warmer than before and i was running 920 to 1100 watts total. Now it is at 1600 watts total.

I think colas are about to fatten up HARD !.....

At the back is the HPS...to the left of it the 3k with 660nm far reds board.

Then a row of Cobs.. I might swap out the QB135 in my bedroom vegger with that 240 and that will fill the final spot without blurple interference :D....I am going to do that right now...after i check that light timer
DSCF3959.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
It should have Spanish and English! Like ours are french and English because of the bilingualism.

I just got back from getting what i need before this storm screws traffic right up. I checked the lights and configured it all exactly right...oh now we are cooking with gas.

The warmth is very nice. It was feeling cool with the lights on and i have to maintain my CMH tan. I bet an HPS tan is even better!

Now i have to pack up some flat rate shipping boxes with some taste the rainbow cannabis to some people i know.

@Heathenraider inbound...tastier gummies. I now stick to this recipe...the new one. They are very tasty and efffective.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
All of the Eso testers sprouted. I up potted one to a 3 gallon (DBB X LVTK) it was all stretchy so i fixed it.
2 others in solo cups and i see two about to pop up out of their peat plug.
I will get the double bubble ready for a pair to see what they can do :D

Wow that citrus milf is a real giver...I weighed out what i chopped so far and i am at 9 oz. Then today i chopped off the majority of the lowers and put them in the dryer
She is a 11 to 12 oz plant total dried buds. That is pretty awesome so...lets reveg her.
I find it delicious...and its seedless. I am very pleased she was heavy !
DSCF3960.JPGDSCF3964.JPG
Back in the veg room! a dose of megacrop for you !

DSCF3965.JPG
Next is some cleanup on the skunky VA. That is some gummy bud and i am going to give it a squish after a couple coffees. I bet she squishes real nice.

The HPS is rocking it in the bloom room. No problems at all. But its cold out and that room is 5 feet in the ground. We need the heat.

Now i max out at 79F with the lights on and drop to 63 at night. I will watch for an oil filled heater to go on sale. I would like to get the night temp to 68 and hold it there.

Bloom room is looking like there is space...so Esosbeans OrangeBerry Smoothie #3 is going in to the bloom room.
I up-potted 1 skeleton cookies because it was lanky. She will beef up and go in bloom soon.

Time to fire up the rosin press and see whats squeezin.

Happy Sunday. The doob of the day is yet to be decidecd but this is a 1 PM kick off doob so i have some time.

I am leaning to Skunky VA rosin with......I will smell the rosin first and then decide.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Christmas baking took on a whole new meaning...:D Harvest is done with a few fat colas still in the dryer.

December was a 2 1/2 pound harvest month. I dont think i can beat that but I just got the HPS...i think i can do better :D lol. And a big fat seedless girl...the first of many.

When a plant decides to nut up right under your 16 inch fan...well you get seeded HARD. I might as well learn it all. And seeds....I have spurious seeds let me tell you. Superlative spurius seeds ! lol..

Oh the hash we will make.. Christmas week i will convert a pound into hash :D It makes me giddy to think about it. I need more 25 micron hash catchers !

grinch-marijuana-sled-christmas-pic.jpg

The cold is stunting my veg..and an oil filled heater just went on sale. That will be here by Friday. Half price sale and delivered to the door..works for me. And i will tape any lights it has!

And then EUREKA....the reason i didnt run the dehuey was the heat. Lets get that bloom room down to 50 RH :D solves two problems at once...I will check it out tomorrow i buried the doors. Contractors are coming and good luck getting in there :D.

I think i picked the wrong 2 litre challenge contender.

This Pig Whistle...what a beast. The 2 girls are both big and healthy. This is in a 2 litre felt pot ,hand watered (Flood and drain when i dont feel like watering).

DSCF3970.JPG
This one was a real suprise. The other Apollo X CBD Bad Dawg freebie runted out and couldnt live among taller plants. This one had no such issues.
2 litre fabric pots rock a flood and drain. Especially with coco the growth is much faster. I have no idea why but it seems to be happening.
DSCF3971.JPG
And now Esosseeds.
OBSM 3
DSCF3973.JPG
HPS glow (all 1000 watts now)
Dinoberry Bites in a 5 gallon pot.
DSCF3976.JPG
Dinoberry Bites in a 6.5 G

DSCF3975.JPG
All Valley Grape
DSCF3974.JPG

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
All the damage to the leaves is from moving them around. :D The bedroom tent is now running the 240 watt 4k board. the QB135 is going in the final spot in bloom and we are lit up wall to wall no hiding from the light. And I can put them pretty tight in the space if i need to.

The dehuey does heat up the bloom room. But the RH is now 50. I might set that up on a timer to run when the lights are out and it can heat up the room and pull out the moisture :D

Lights out is now at 68 F...this morning when the lights went out it went to 58F and thats too damned cold.

The heater left the yard and should be here tomorrow or the next day. Some combo of the two will get it back in the VPD !

If you run diesel can you call it the Vin Pressure Diesel ? wow i really need to smoke a doob.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I made a bit of kief hash from some drier Skunky VA. Some hash is STRONGER than other hash.

Wow that is strong. I rolled like a 1/3 of gram into some dinoberry bites (Running real low on that but we have it covered in about 5 weeks).

The flavor was top shelf. Berries and hashy skunky fuel...thick tasty smoke that was not as cough inspiring as some. I need to put filters on them that are 2 inches long for sure because the whole thing was a bit strong :D AWESOME !

I dialed the HPS down to 750. This is for heat balance. When we are back to the warmer side of things i will pack it away in the box until winter again. :D Then i need AC and this light just wont work.

The girls LOVE IT. And thanks the air cooled buster...now that was the way to go. In a couple of weeks it will be buds all over the place again.

Wedding Dub is starting to show her frosty nature :D
DSCF3980.JPG
And the skeleton cookies contenders. I flood and drain them a day i hand water them a day. Whatever it takes. 2 litre or half gallon pots.
DSCF3986.JPG

AlienAthena

Super Active Member
Finally made it through your journal. Took me a bit because I actually finding myself reading your posts instead of skimming.

Every since page like 15 i’ve been wanting to comment on your edibles... how??? I make my brownies using 7 grams of trim/popcorn in half cup and that gets everyone baked and knocks em out. The strength of weed nowadays means we don’t have to make edibles like it’s the 70’s lol. The standard i’ve seen is 1 oz to a pound/2 cups of butter/oil and I saw you put like 25 grams in half cup. I don’t get how you function cause I would for sure be in a coma.

Anyways, your journal has been a plethora of information and I can’t wait to see what you do come 2020. Literally have the grow room of my dreams man