The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Awesomesauce brother man!!!
Love what you've done with the place. Lol.
You did it yourself bro, I just gave some input, happy to do so again anytime mang!!!
And you're totally fine with the oven going 24/7. Hahaha, Sorry 12 and 12. Lmfao.
If you build it they will grow. ROFL😂😂😂

In other news I'm catching up to you in lightpower.
Your losing ground bro, better get another light fired up you wanna keep the lead. 😂😂😂
Lowest dim on the new toy.
View attachment 35179
Full power. I'm liking this sucker.
View attachment 35180
Man I think I need a vacation way the heck North this next summer.
Got a spare room?
Maybe a few spare caps n such. Lmfao.
Spot by the pool would be sweet. 😂😂😂😂
Haha, had a couple and am rambling now. Lol.
Bit for real mang!!! 🤔😉
I am fucking wrecked on His gummies, I took 1 at 2 and 1 at 4PM , I am like that guy who You just know needs to be wearing a helmet right now.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Wow was that funny. :) I am making some smaller gummies for someone who is not used to them.

But i will make some fat gummies for me :D lol.

Do you think the gummies would work instead of caps? And they taste a lot better now too. My 30 year old son thought i bought them somewhere.

The pig whistle i thought was a girl was a dude. They were up to no good and i panicked and murdered them both and threw them in the garbage. They were scattering pollen i just dont want to seed my house up.

And wow the pollen.

i soaked them with a sprayer then garbage bagged em. I will shower and change clothes later but im not in the garden for the rest of the day.

In other breaking news....skunky VA.....looking ready. Saturday chop coming. The scope that hooks to the laptop sure saves a lot of squinting.
S20191212_0002.jpg

S20191212_0001.jpg
I might chop it tomorrow to make room for the Saturday light swap.

I will run scrubber through the air cooled hood outside. I think it wont be that hot :D but what do i know.

Purple Primate is awesome but wow...teeth stuck to gums in 2 hits this morning. It is a nice active kind of strong :D

Tomorrow morning I tap that citrus milf and see how she is...but the lemon smell is coming out in the dry for sure. I can smell lemon in the buds.

The bad news.....skunky VA #1 is seeded. So that is becoming hash :D

Purple Primate is not seeded from what i can tell. Citrus Milf was grown elsewhere and is not seeded.

The next 2 will not be seeded (Wedding Dub and GMO cake) We are on the other side....finally.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
This morning out of 60ml of coconut oil i made 75 gummies. That is right on what the caps are.

:) But i think these work faster and better. I also boosted the organic sunflower lethiticin and really mixed it well and then made them...delicious.

SaF too ! Start working in about 10 minutes.

The new recipe sets up in about 30 minutes....in 1 hour they can come out of the molds and dry out. Just dont use no name cheap ass jello. The real deal tastes the best. Grape and Raspberry for the best taste but i will try the wildberry next.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The wedding dub is growing very well. I have cleaned up everything over the last couple of days so they have no greenery under 16 inches or so. Stacking some colas now and looking like sativa leaves.

And the GMO cake is looking lovely too. Both of them are on week 5 of flower.

I am not sure whos the daddy but the cross is
Chem91 SKVA X Skunky Brewster (RKS x Iraqi)
Fat wonderful colas. And they smell really nice but not very covert. LOUD !!

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
The wedding dub is growing very well. I have cleaned up everything over the last couple of days so they have no greenery under 16 inches or so. Stacking some colas now and looking like sativa leaves.

And the GMO cake is looking lovely too. Both of them are on week 5 of flower.

I am not sure whos the daddy but the cross is
Chem91 SKVA X Skunky Brewster (RKS x Iraqi)
Fat wonderful colas. And they smell really nice but not very covert. LOUD !!
I would like to buy one 6 pack please for 40 pesos, please.
I lost my gmocake idk how or where lol. Gonna see if the growmie still has one or two. Oooweee 30 minutes Jenny gets the axe! Cannot wait. Moving right along. Adub and ECSDxBubba up next.

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
I check the pics out later and realize there is trich juice all over the lense. LOL. The blur is THC haze!

I have 3 purple cake welchies growing. I am going to rename this to.....Koshu Katana!!!! (koshu is japanese for grape).

It was so very satisfying sending my best friend since grade school home with about 2 oz of buds a quarter of hash and edibles for a month. He called and said wow i am in the roach jar...WTF man get over here.

2 hours later we smoked a bunch of doobs. The best of all was Purple Primate rosin slathered on a Welchie and Stardawg/OBSM hash filled doob). It had a 15 minute half life. He tapped out but i finished it.

I remember when i was so broke i couldnt buy KD....and that dude saved me lots of times.

I said never apologize and never feel bad....we won the pot lottery :D

I grow because i love cannabis. LOVE IT!....And I also grow because I need a hobby and want to nail it. I will nail it and I might be getting there.

But giving a bud buds for a long while....for Christmas. And he saved me the 20 dollar shipping charge too.

AWESOME!!

And the knowledge here. That is what upped my game. You dont have to be afraid to ask because the douchebaggery is low here.

I am a happy dude.

And I am not even high. lol. I want to try two gummies in about 1 hour with no outside interference. Its a test so i can see who i can gift them too.

GWheels perpetually stoned log....Stardawg date Dec 9

Beam me up scotty
Real shit bro salute teamwork makes the dreamwork

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I decarb buds in an ardent machine...then infuse them into coconut oil and make gummies. Its so easy its crazy and i whipped up 3 batches after supper.
Grape lime and Raspberry. The grape ones are really thin so people may be able to have them without it wrecking them.

The lime and raspberry are fat ones.

this batch was 9/9/9 stardawg/orangeberry/Skunky VA and 3 grams of decarbbed kief infused into 120 ml of coconut oil which made 75 bigger gummies.
27000 X 25 X .91 + 3000X.5X.91= 6142+ 1365 = 7500mg of THC and it was hash scrap infused oil to start. Even with the transition loss into coconut oil they are really strong.

100mg per gummy...about 2 to 3 caps. and they are made. I will try the lime ones and thats it i am starting to feel it really coming on. And it started with citrus milf and then i sampled the gummy flavors.

Those grape apple allens real juice boxes...wow that makes them really tasty insteasd of water