The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
25 is funny though. It is about the max of what i can handle and those culls...3 males and 2 ugly ass going to hermie runts.

I like big pots man. Sogs are great and all but a fat girl in a big pot. I like that.

I am using a giant flood and drain to soak 2 big pots (5 gallon fabric). When i went past that number i was always losing something...i thought i had a stardawg around...or a bhangi haze...

Last night i found a QP i forgot about...that citrus milf WAS 12 oz. Solid broke down to 2 and 3 inch bud 12 oz. I kept a half pound...just typing that is surreal.

And it is fantastic wonderful smoke...usually when this happens you have a ton of the smells ok but is weak as fuck variety but i have way better genetics forever now :D

I have to stop at a number...or it might get crazy...25 is a good number...its just left of crazy by half a degree.

I have 15 pots that are 5 gallons 5 that are bigger and the rest will be flood and drains...I was training for my own personal potlympics...and im getting gold baby...all the way

Full melt hash...wow i like that...but schwaggy full melt...you better have more than your dog to talk to.

Seriously high. :D GHOAT !!!

I am going to keep full melt separate forever now. I watched it bubble while i hit that beauty clay pipe...melt and bubble...5 hits in...wow i cant smoke anymore. I dont think that happened since i was 14.

There is no hash you can buy that will ever compare to quality frosty THC coated buds converted to ice hash!

And Kief is the terp champion. The flavor of kief is why i make it. I think bubble is stronger but the terps are a lot louder in kief.

And when i smoked the doob i understood 'has no ceiling' with the hash you can get coma high. Just keep hitting it. there is no ceiling.you keep getting higher. I have never smoked anything like it...i am on vacation...no where to go....

I will FINISH IT !!!! and wrap some presents...hell i should wrap the remote control and surprise myself later !

Last edited:

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
25 is funny though. It is about the max of what i can handle and those culls...3 males and 2 ugly ass going to hermie runts.

I like big pots man. Sogs are great and all but a fat girl in a big pot. I like that.

I am using a giant flood and drain to soak 2 big pots (5 gallon fabric). When i went past that number i was always losing something...i thought i had a stardawg around...or a bhangi haze...

Last night i found a QP i forgot about...that citrus milf WAS 12 oz. Solid broke down to 2 and 3 inch bud 12 oz. I kept a half pound...just typing that is surreal.

And it is fantastic wonderful smoke...usually when this happens you have a ton of the smells ok but is weak as fuck variety but i have way better genetics forever now :D

I have to stop at a number...or it might get crazy...25 is a good number...its just left of crazy by half a degree.

I have 15 pots that are 5 gallons 5 that are bigger and the rest will be flood and drains...I was training for my own personal potlympics...and im getting gold baby...all the way
Yea man I didn’t mean to come off hostile or anything, keep doing your thing however you can make it work. 25 plants isn’t a bad number by any means and I wasn’t talking shit on you just talking shit on government and their need to control every aspect of people’s lives. If 25 works for you that’s great for real but I just think it’s bs that they put a number on it. Any number. It could be 100 plant count and I would still talk shit lol. Just voicing my opinion passionately, not meaning to take over your thread or anything lol my bad.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
lol. no problem. I have a younger kid and family of less than friendly people towards cannabis. My neighbor is douche. those are great reasons.

But i want to be able to post monsters on instagram. I had no idea you could grow plants so strong. The word needs to get out!

This way i can do the posting and not worry about impunity upon my family. 🤔

Otherwise nothing changes. 👊

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Everything is growing. I am pulling 1 gallon of water out of the air in the bloom room every day. If I do not run the dehuey i am at 70%RH I keep it at 50. Those plants sure like to breath out water!

Wedding Dub and Skeleton Cookies are loving the tent. The skeleton cookies stretch is very reasonable so far.

20191226_053110.jpg
Skeleton Cookies. The bud sites are not symetrical. They alternate on the branch. Some of the Chem variants look like that. It is amazing how they can all have their own uniqueness.
20191226_053147.jpg
Wedding Dub bud
20191226_053125.jpg

And a fat cola on a C99 with the pineapple aroma...in a 1/2 gallon coco pot. This would have been a beast in a 5 gallon coco pot. The schaggy monster bud look. I love a sasquatch bud.
20191226_053029.jpg
Bhangi Haze. smells like lemon and incense.
20191226_073106.jpg
Each cola has this mutation early in the cola height. It is actually 1 leaf from the cola and it branched into 3 from the main stem. It looks like a regular leaf but it isnt attached in the leaf material. Weird but on each cola there is one like this at least.
20191226_073049.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
Everything is growing. I am pulling 1 gallon of water out of the air in the bloom room every day. If I do not run the dehuey i am at 70%RH I keep it at 50. Those plants sure like to breath out water!

Wedding Dub and Skeleton Cookies are loving the tent. The skeleton cookies stretch is very reasonable so far.

View attachment 38138
Skeleton Cookies. The bud sites are not symetrical. They alternate on the branch. Some of the Chem variants look like that. It is amazing how they can all have their own uniqueness.
View attachment 38141
Wedding Dub bud
View attachment 38142

And a fat cola on a C99 with the pineapple aroma...in a 1/2 gallon coco pot. This would have been a beast in a 5 gallon coco pot. The schaggy monster bud look. I love a sasquatch bud.
View attachment 38139
Bhangi Haze. smells like lemon and incense.
View attachment 38143
Each cola has this mutation early in the cola height. It is actually 1 leaf from the cola and it branched into 3 from the main stem. It looks like a regular leaf but it isnt attached in the leaf material. Weird but on each cola there is one like this at least.
View attachment 38145
Big bro what’s the last pic of

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
All of the food references..From a young child...as far as i can remember...i love food.

My mom learned to cook with us. She is really awesome at it now but there was a time....and i left home pretty young. It was in this house you go to church every sunday...and then i struck out on my own. The good news is i retire in a month. :D and i learned to cook.

I have always been able to imagine the taste of flavors in my mind. I had to. I watched Julia Child and that french dude papan or whatever making all this awesome looking grub....

We had carrots turnips cabbage potatoes onions celery...sometimes living on the edge with a parsnip !

Or on really special occasions brussell sprouts..Other than salad veg i mean.

Kids today sheesh...you can get any recipe on the internet....when i was a kid mom made it and we all had to eat it...and someone should shoot the asshole that put a picture of sausages and a can of tomatoes with KD on the box. I had to eat that shit twice a month for years

So i love food. Making something new and exotic. My eldest son became a chef so if i have a question i get him to come show me what you do with it.

So GMO cake....i am not kidding when i think that will be infused into butter in a clam linguine...because that will work. I just wont make it 2000mg.

My son and i smoked a skunky va doob.....I should say my son had 3 hits off of that doob and i did the rest. He was ready for jumanji yesterday. I fell asleep half way through and woke up when it was over.

But i might have had a dozen gummies.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Big bro what’s the last pic of
GMO cake...the only clone i ever made...:D well the first and i flushed the rest i have enough shit going on. Now I know i can do it !

It is nasty smelling too. her mom was ok but i think she is going to be perfect

It is not my favorite but the strength is amazing...and the hash. Skunky VA is the 2nd hash i have made that had that no ceiling effect.

And its no joke. I used to stop smoking because you can only get so high....

That is when you need the pilot to come on and say....hello folks we are cruising at an altitude of 10000 feet....we are about to get higher so ease back into your seat and haul on that bad boy.

We have unlimited ceiling..

:D

I am saving it for after supper

Last edited:

Rosinallday

Super Active Member
So today I visitted the right doc...My pot doc. He said the max i can give you is 5 grams a day...25 plant count.. 49 you have to go somewhere else...yeah 25 is ok

I culled down to that already. I had a feeling. So i am at 25 with all testers and i am 100% legal.

HUGH DEEP BREATH......AHHHHHHH....

The caveat is i can not grow outside. I can only keep 3 pounds max but buds, hash, rosin are all equal in count...And that is why i do hash runs.

I stopped smoking and doing edibles for 1 week. Maybe my problems are from that I hypothesized...Wow did i suffer for the experiment.

Cannabis helps my medical problem better than anything. I dont take advil i eat a gummy. Analgesics did not do shit anyway and the other choice is opiods and no thanks.

And now i can grow only 25 but lets fire up 25 plants in 5 gallon pots....CRUSH it i shall.

And my plant count includes all 12 testers under construction. :D
25 plants wow it's 6 in Oregon. Are you in Ca?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am in Canada. Here you get the script and apply for a grow license that is based on the number of grams per day. 5grams per day is 25 plus your Canadian right of 4 = 29

Once i had the script i applied but i dont care. Supreme Court of Canada will say G is right fuck off.

10 grams is 49 and 4. But the clinic your medical doc sends you to often stops at 5g per day. But 29 is about where i think its crazy anyway. :D

In actual fact no one and i mean no one is coming to your door to ask if you are growing weed. PERIOD. The cops took out an add last year in the paper here to say leave us alone. We dont care if you smell weed. etc.

But I really really like growing weed. And i want to be free to post pics any place i want. PERIOD. To support everyone that gave me these beans that grow fire. And i will pay 100 bucks to do that no problem.

I found out that someone can bequeath their script on me to grow for them too.

But no thanks...i am full up...and i found out i want to run tests forever. I love testers. I love that it is a test, i do my best and see the results. And get lots o buds

My wife can get the 10gram per day easy. But 5 is cheaper and it works. Ever since i found out the 5 gallon pot is my favorite. I love the homage to gas guzzling too big to need idea but what i love more is WOW they grow.

I have no idea why i am doing it BUT.....I....MUST......MAX......IT

I wonder if i can get 3 pounds in 1 month...i bet i can.

Last edited:

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
GMO cake...the only clone i ever made...:D well the first and i flushed the rest i have enough shit going on. Now I know i can do it !

It is nasty smelling too. her mom was ok but i think she is going to be perfect

It is not my favorite but the strength is amazing...and the hash. Skunky VA is the 2nd hash i have made that had that no ceiling effect.

And its no joke. I used to stop smoking because you can only get so high....

That is when you need the pilot to come on and say....hello folks we are cruising at an altitude of 10000 feet....we are about to get higher so ease back into your seat and haul on that bad boy.

We have unlimited ceiling..

:D

I am saving it for after supper
Outstanding I love funky garlic plants and linguine oooh magnifique

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
I am in Canada. Here you get the script and apply for a grow license that is based on the number of grams per day. 5grams per day is 25 plus your Canadian right of 4 = 29

Once i had the script i applied but i dont care. Supreme Court of Canada will say G is right fuck off.

10 grams is 49 and 4. But the clinic your medical doc sends you to often stops at 5g per day. But 29 is about where i think its crazy anyway. :D

In actual fact no one and i mean no one is coming to your door to ask if you are growing weed. PERIOD. The cops took out an add last year in the paper here to say leave us alone. We dont care if you smell weed. etc.

But I really really like growing weed. And i want to be free to post pics any place i want. PERIOD. To support everyone that gave me these beans that grow fire. And i will pay 100 bucks to do that no problem.

I found out that someone can bequeath their script on me to grow for them too.

But no thanks...i am full up...and i found out i want to run tests forever. I love testers. I love that it is a test, i do my best and see the results. And get lots o buds

My wife can get the 10gram per day easy. But 5 is cheaper and it works. Ever since i found out the 5 gallon pot is my favorite. I love the homage to gas guzzling too big to need idea but what i love more is WOW they grow.

I have no idea why i am doing it BUT.....I....MUST......MAX......IT

I wonder if i can get 3 pounds in 1 month...i bet i can.
Do that shit bro we the ones who put ourselves in a box by locking up our ambition MAX IT OUT BIG BRO

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Skunky VA was a ground rocker...It rang my bell just PERFECT...never shut up write a book and sleep all in one doob.. I love it. And sweet skunk is the best description. The least nasty tastiest skunk. I saved more of those welchie crossed skunky va. You just never know.

Purple welchie cake looks good so far but it just hit the bloom room and has 2 weeks before i have an idea if its stable.

Slunky VA in the gandalf pipe with the hash...I think i might BE GANDALF !!!! I think it hollds a half quarter eh...or for americans an 8th

And i jammed 1 gram of hash on top and packed it down like a blunderbuss.

Oh G baby

Eh?????

Ok one more bowl and i will launch the sled driven by pugs...we go nowhere FAST !

I got the light fan scare me combo swapped out for a new LED light from Costcos. in the dining room. Put in the bose. Time to listen to the game on the radio like we used to and play some cards and such.

Wow is it bright. 1800 lumens for 30 or 40 bucks no bulbs for 1000s of hours.

It looks like suplemental lighting to me but i had to install it. I can see my dinner first time since i moved in!!!

Glorious boxing day...:D

I will bust out all those seeds and save em...if they test ok maybe i can toss them in to a random monthly prize (Use at own risk) prize.

so far they are super beefy and robust. I like that.

Last edited:

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Skunky VA was a ground rocker...It rang my bell just PERFECT...never shut up write a book and sleep all in one doob.. I love it. And sweet skunk is the best description. The least nasty tastiest skunk. I saved more of those welchie crossed skunky va. You just never know.

Purple welchie cake looks good so far but it just hit the bloom room and has 2 weeks before i have an idea if its stable.

Slunky VA in the gandalf pipe with the hash...I think i might BE GANDALF !!!! I think it hollds a half quarter eh...or for americans an 8th

And i jammed 1 gram of hash on top and packed it down like a blunderbuss.

Oh G baby

Eh?????

Ok one more bowl and i will launch the sled driven by pugs...we go nowhere FAST !

I got the light fan scare me combo swapped out for a new LED light from Costcos. in the dining room. Put in the bose. Time to listen to the game on the radio like we used to and play some cards and such.

Wow is it bright. 1800 lumens for 30 or 40 bucks no bulbs for 1000s of hours.

It looks like suplemental lighting to me but i had to install it. I can see my dinner first time since i moved in!!!

Glorious boxing day...:D

I will bust out all those seeds and save em...if they test ok maybe i can toss them in to a random monthly prize (Use at own risk) prize.

so far they are super beefy and robust. I like that.
That Skunky VA is fucking good , I smoked some last night, Just damn .....

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The hash is now done. Each shape is different !
Skunky VA, Citrus Milf, Welchie, Stardawg and all the trim in the freezer hash.

Skunky VA was so gummy it was a pain getting it off the kief press. All of them delicious.

20191227_083118.jpg
Now I am changing lights around the house. Old stupid fixtures that have halogen bulbs..WTF

Now they are using Samsung Boards in a light. 1800 lumens in 25 watts of 3k houselight. It is perfectly bright. 4 more to go ! and that will save me a few hundred watts. Which the HPS is glad to use !