The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Thje edibles pass the taste test. A good friend who loves edibles like i do came over and taste tested them. Its funny how some flavors just dont work as good for masking the flavor.

Lime/lemon/orange are ok

Grape and raspberry are delicious.

The skunky va...there were a couple of popcorn buds dry enough....wow another delicious smoke.

This one is chopping probably Saturday. She can hardly hold the buds up. I have to make a cage for the double bubble to help offset this !
DSCF3935.JPG
DSCF3939.JPG
DSCF3934.JPG
And citrus milf...i am scoping her out now!
DSCF3928.JPGDSCF3927.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I check the pics out later and realize there is trich juice all over the lense. LOL. The blur is THC haze!

I have 3 purple cake welchies growing. I am going to rename this to.....Koshu Katana!!!! (koshu is japanese for grape).

It was so very satisfying sending my best friend since grade school home with about 2 oz of buds a quarter of hash and edibles for a month. He called and said wow i am in the roach jar...WTF man get over here.

2 hours later we smoked a bunch of doobs. The best of all was Purple Primate rosin slathered on a Welchie and Stardawg/OBSM hash filled doob). It had a 15 minute half life. He tapped out but i finished it.

I remember when i was so broke i couldnt buy KD....and that dude saved me lots of times.

I said never apologize and never feel bad....we won the pot lottery :D

I grow because i love cannabis. LOVE IT!....And I also grow because I need a hobby and want to nail it. I will nail it and I might be getting there.

But giving a bud buds for a long while....for Christmas. And he saved me the 20 dollar shipping charge too.

AWESOME!!

And the knowledge here. That is what upped my game. You dont have to be afraid to ask because the douchebaggery is low here.

I am a happy dude.

And I am not even high. lol. I want to try two gummies in about 1 hour with no outside interference. Its a test so i can see who i can gift them too.

GWheels perpetually stoned log....Stardawg date Dec 9

Beam me up scotty

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Just wait Heathen. The latest gummies are divine and i think caps might go out the window.

Adub-OBSM-Stardawg 10 10 10...what a gummy. Christmas present on the way this week amigo

My pal said...wow even my wife could eat these. That is how good they taste.

Dangerously good.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
So i forgot because i was really high...I converted a half of hash into....

A 6 inch buster hood for the 1000 HPS. This weekend I am putting that in bloom and taking out whatever is required. I think i need 2 more scrubbers to make it all work but i will see when i get there.

We now have 2400 watts of bloom...wtf...500 watts of veg. For my personal use. LOL

Now we are doing it GWHEELS style....murder that bar bitch !

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Purple Primate...i was able to grab a couple of nugs dry enough to smoke.

The nugs smell like lemon pie more than pledge. And the rosin calmed down too and smells like lemon pie now. I think it was the influence of the GG4 that kind if made it sour lemon.

It is delicious sour lemon pie filling tasting.

Tomorrow i will start off with that and see how it rings the bell.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Purple Primate...i was able to grab a couple of nugs dry enough to smoke.

The nugs smell like lemon pie more than pledge. And the rosin calmed down too and smells like lemon pie now. I think it was the influence of the GG4 that kind if made it sour lemon.

It is delicious sour lemon pie filling tasting.

Tomorrow i will start off with that and see how it rings the bell.
Lemon meringue pie is what Jenny smells like mmmm the goodness. I love the way purple primates looked at chop. Beautiful buds

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I started off with Purple Primate this morning. Fantastic smoke.

And its funny I had wicked dry mouth on the 3rd hit. The worst drymouth in a long time.

A really pleasant Sativa heavy high. I love it. !!!

And i chopped down the other Citrus milf because she fell over. A beauty fat cola with a bunch of secondary stuff.

DSCF3949.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
This morning while i was gardening i also laid out the plan for my lighting. Saturday AM things are changing.

Bloom is 5 1/2 x 10 feet. I will run the back 4 x 4 area with an HPS and then put cobs and boards to fill out the rest. I will run things soft to blanket everything in more light because im fresh out of tents...
1000 watts HPS lets run it full bore...its cold as fuck outside

The total will be 2 boards X 240 watts (3k with far reds)
2 hortibloom citi 3k fitures X 240 watts (3k)
1 Timber 2VL in 3500 200 watts
1160 total watts variable from 200 to 1160
1000 watts HPS variable from 600 to 1000 watts

800 to 2160 watts (the room has 2 x 20 amps and a 1 x 15 amp circuit). Every time i type that I am grateful for this place and great advice when I didnt know what to do. Thanks @Jesselikes2Grow

I have a 240 watt 4k board that i am either putting in veg or i will find a place for it.
315 CMH in veg currently
QB135 in 4k in veg in the breeding like a drunken college kid tent !

So i just realized i have 3k watts. How the hell did that happen. Its like running an oven at max 12 12.

BUT....i have a pound and then some....in the dryer.

Stoners Christmas.

And last night my son said hey dad can i swing by and top up that jar you gave me in September...get your ass over and rate these gummies.

Funny story...well not funny for her...his girl had a 32nd of one of those monster brownies...she said your nuts to have edibles. I didnt have the heart to tell her that me and my bud eat 1 each to see what would happen.

All 32 32nds...lol

So i will make smaller ones for the people that occasionally dabble. LOL

Last edited:

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Stoners Christmas.

And last night my son said hey dad can i swing by and top up that jar you gave me in September...get your ass over and rate these gummies.
My dad stopped by the other day and sparked up. Saw Jenny and was proud of me lol. Then proceeded to tell me how hell back in two weeks with his jar, hell cure her himself. Lol. Then my uncle did the same thing this morning. Lmao. Uncle g can I stop by and top off a pint jar lol

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I check the pics out later and realize there is trich juice all over the lense. LOL. The blur is THC haze!

I have 3 purple cake welchies growing. I am going to rename this to.....Koshu Katana!!!! (koshu is japanese for grape).

It was so very satisfying sending my best friend since grade school home with about 2 oz of buds a quarter of hash and edibles for a month. He called and said wow i am in the roach jar...WTF man get over here.

2 hours later we smoked a bunch of doobs. The best of all was Purple Primate rosin slathered on a Welchie and Stardawg/OBSM hash filled doob). It had a 15 minute half life. He tapped out but i finished it.

I remember when i was so broke i couldnt buy KD....and that dude saved me lots of times.

I said never apologize and never feel bad....we won the pot lottery :D

I grow because i love cannabis. LOVE IT!....And I also grow because I need a hobby and want to nail it. I will nail it and I might be getting there.

But giving a bud buds for a long while....for Christmas. And he saved me the 20 dollar shipping charge too.

AWESOME!!

And the knowledge here. That is what upped my game. You dont have to be afraid to ask because the douchebaggery is low here.

I am a happy dude.

And I am not even high. lol. I want to try two gummies in about 1 hour with no outside interference. Its a test so i can see who i can gift them too.

GWheels perpetually stoned log....Stardawg date Dec 9

Beam me up scotty
That's always a good feeling when a friend calls up and is out. Tell them to come over for a smoke and send them home with a sack of buds and a chunk of hash!

You're a saint among men G!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
They will be the 416 rigby...my favorite elephant gun of all time

:D Once upon a time i loved guns more than anything...lol

6 gummies is the 416 rigby effect....BOOM !

This caliber should not be on that single shot frame. Something nice and heavy like a modified 375 H&H Sako....what a beaut.

Its too big for anything we have but its a cool thing from the past in the safari days before facebook and such

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
They will be the 416 rigby...my favorite elephant gun of all time

:D Once upon a time i loved guns more than anything...lol

6 gummies is the 416 rigby effect....BOOM !

This caliber should not be on that single shot frame. Something nice and heavy like a modified 375 H&H Sako....what a beaut.

Its too big for anything we have but its a cool thing from the past in the safari days before facebook and such
It's either the Rigby similar cartridge that old Charles Bronson uses in Death Wish 3, or 2 or 4... Big ass elephant round in a handgun! Love those movies.