The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Tomorrow I am chopping the 70 day Skunky VA and probably citrus milf and purple primate.

63 days and they are looking great to me...I have to find the magnifier but i think we are a GO

STRAINBREEDERMEDIAroomclone/bean12-12 dateTODAYflower days
Skunky VA 1 femaleSCHWAGGYF&D 3B
28-Sep​
6-Dec​
69​
Skunky VASCHWAGGYDOUBLE BUBBLEB
7-Oct​
6-Dec​
60​
Purple Primate3Thirteen3 G coco hempyB
6-Oct​
6-Dec​
61​
Citrus Milf3Thirteen5g cocoBT
6-Oct​
6-Dec​
61​
Citrus Milf3Thirteen1.5g cocoB
9-Oct​
6-Dec​

I had a floor hanger on the citrus milf that would not cooperate. So its on a plate. Wow is it a heavy one. Now that I have it out of the tent I can smell the lemon with the mothers milk smell. And it is LOUD as fuck !
Stanky wonderful.

20191206_054923.jpg

I chopped Welchie last night. She is in the dyer. What a surprise too i kept reaching in the trim bin and finding another bud and another bud. They were not big because it was all lowers but wow they added up pretty good.
DSCF3837.JPG
DSCF3845.JPGDSCF3843.JPGDSCF3840.JPG
The citrus milf might need a few more days but purple primate is primed and ready...flushing for 4 days now and tomorrow i have time to trim it up.
DSCF3847.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I decided to pick seeds out of some buds and use the kief catcher on the trim bin....i think it worked pretty g
I am seeded to the nut still but its getting better. The a-dub has only produced 2 seeds in 1/4 which is getting closer to the end. Add more crosses to the hoard of seeds. The pollinator was in front of my big 16 inch oscilating fan. I know citrus milf is seed free and anything after Wedding Dub :D lol.

But at least i can play with concentrates.

Here are Stardawg and Orangeberry Smoothie Kief cakes

Hash without the wait. I did it for the seeds. My friends are loaded for seeds now for a while too and can learn and murder freebies as they go.

And i got kief cakes 20191206_193326.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Skunky VA chopped day 70. Nice trimming with 4 to 6 inch tops and quite a few 2 to 3 inch and then golf balls.

The lowers were kept pretty clean. This round i realized if it is really low on the branch the bud doesnt dense up (i had one larfy bud way low on a branch). So i will clean the lowers a little better on taller plants to get better dense buds up top.

This smells really good. Skunky and fruity and really nice.

DSCF3858.JPG
The feed was really high...all of those single little green leaves show the stress of it. I will keep it lower next run. I had to see what it did to the buds !
DSCF3867.JPG
DSCF3860.JPG
I am taking a coffee break and then its PURPLE PRIMATE CHOP !! day 62
DSCF3859.JPG

Attachments

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Purple Primate chop. I needed the room and now i have no dryer room. Wow that never happened before :D

DSCF3877.JPG
Purple Primate was a bitch to trim compared to the round columar style of bud. But she is beautiful. The structure is very corkscrew buds like GG4 style.
Smells like lemon but not like pledge. I think the GG4 influence took some of that cleaner smell away.

And yield WOW. It was a lot more than i thought and its 3 dryer trays.
DSCF3876.JPG
DSCF3872.JPG
What i know for the future is to keep the bottom 2 feet of her clean while using LED. The real low stuff is airy and had i removed it the top colas would be bigger probably.

But i am not complaining. Having buds to trim is the best thing ever.

Thanks @HydroRed. In a week i will smoke her and see but i think she might go in the rotation !

The kief tray pipe load was quite excuisite. So was Skunky VA.

And no tray seeds....just maybe ! :D lol.....

Hash machine will run later. I have 1 load of trim and 1 load of buds and i am going to try 3 washes to see what happens. I did remove close to 18 grams of hash with the trim bin.

That is the best seed remover for me. Get it dry enough to smoke, put it in the freezer and then wear gloves and rub it between your hands and smoosh it all over the screen.

The seeds come right out and are a lot easier to see. And a 90 micron screen makes some serious kief hash.

The smell is ridiculous too. Pure terp profiles of OBSM and Stardawg. The hash will be 3 oz of what was left.

I keep an oz of each for variety. And I can gift hunks of those buds and its pick your own seeds ! like a harvest pumpkin.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I did a hash run with the machine....a bunch of trim in the freezer and about 3 oz of quality buds that were already sifted for seeds and kief.
So that machine is worth it. Wow is that a lot easier. I got about a half out of those 3 oz and the 17 grams of kief already so that worked really good. I cant remember when i had an oz and a half of hash in my life !

I will never buy again. EVER. I have a rainy day stash that can last 6 months just in case everything goes to shit.

Crazy. and Crazy good hash too. I kept the great and the good and separate this time so i can have the 2 grades, and the rest went in the crock pot with all the leftovers and 2 pounds of coconut oil to make base oil for refortifying for edibles.

I dont waste much anymore except for those damned roaches. Too bad there wasnt a machine you through them all in and pressed a button and in 6 hours you have....something that doesnt taste like an ashtray!

That Welchie....wow I could write a book and lose my glasses on my head all at the same time!

Now the question is do i chop this citrus milf...:)

DSCF3893.JPGDSCF3894.JPG
I took just the top parts that were ripe. The underneath was pretty green so i left it in bloom and will give it another week or 2. I have room in bloom now that some flowers cleared out. :D
She will ripen up
DSCF3896.JPG
And i did some moving around and cleared 2 dryer shelves. Time to do some trmming but these look easy :D
DSCF3897.JPG
The 3k board light could not penetrate the buds very far. Maybe 6 to 8 inches and under that they are pale yellow and not mature. That is why they are still in the bloom room.
My next 32 x 32 inch tent run i will use the timber 2VL in 3500. 2 vero cobs might do it. We shall see.

But it did do something I never saw before. Holy fat buds.
DSCF3898.JPG
Now everything can wait 1 week or so. I really have no dryer room.
DSCF3901.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Nice looking reefer my friend!

Those roaches....I started using tips and the roach problem went bye bye.

If you don't like tips and you have a french press, de paper those roaches, throw them in there. Then keep filling and pouring using the press screen to hold the stuff. The first round is fucking ash/charcaol gagsville coming out but after 20 passes, the waste water runs clear and the ashtray taste is gone...then decarb/etc., as per usual. That works with AVB also.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I will start using tips and rolling half doobs. Makes a lot more sense to me. I would eat them before i would do all that washing stuff. And i am not in a hurry. I will save them in a jar in perpetuity.

The hash totals are in. It is actually dry enough to smoke.

I have the big pile of 73 to 160 13.7 grams This is the really good stuff. 73 micron (i used 160 and 73 and 25 and a 220 to catch the shit).
The little pile of 25 at 4.5 grams
and 17.7 grams of kief = 36 grams of hash. From 4 oz of buds and enough trim to fill that bag that goes in the washer. . That was with the seeds. I also took out about 70 seeds too.

That is my best return yet.

I am doing a run of buds in the ardent and will infuse them into the base oil when its done and this afternoon i will make 2 batches of gummies so i can get them out this week in time for Christmas.

This batch is 10 grams of Stardawg Corey Haim Cut, Orangeberry Smoothie and A-dub. They should ring the bell pretty damned hard ! 7500 MG of THC to begin.

I will put that into 4 oz of coconut base oil and then make 2 batches of gummies from that,

It should be in the 3500MG per batch range all converted and available. I will make them a little smaller. The lost in transition is there but the base oil has THC too.

Woo hoo !

Last edited:

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
I will start using tips and rolling half doobs. Makes a lot more sense to me. I would eat them before i would do all that washing stuff. And i am not in a hurry. I will save them in a jar in perpetuity.

The hash totals are in. It is actually dry enough to smoke.

I have the big pile of 73 to 160 13.7 grams This is the really good stuff. 73 micron (i used 160 and 73 and 25 and a 220 to catch the shit).
The little pile of 25 at 4.5 grams
and 17.7 grams of kief = 36 grams of hash. From 4 oz of buds and enough trim to fill that bag that goes in the washer. . That was with the seeds. I also took out about 70 seeds too.

That is my best return yet.

I am doing a run of buds in the ardent and will infuse them into the base oil when its done and this afternoon i will make 2 batches of gummies so i can get them out this week in time for Christmas.

This batch is 10 grams of Stardawg Corey Haim Cut, Orangeberry Smoothie and A-dub. They should ring the bell pretty damned hard ! 7500 MG of THC to begin.

I will put that into 4 oz of coconut base oil and then make 2 batches of gummies from that,

It should be in the 3500MG per batch range all converted and available. I will make them a little smaller. The lost in transition is there but the base oil has THC too.

Woo hoo !
Tips will definitely end the roaches. I will cut my own tips out of multi-colored index cards if I'm going somewhere with a bunch of doobs. I can color code different variety doobs that way. Other than that, just the raw tips in the booklet. I might try the pre rolled ones next tho.

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
That works with AVB also.
Here's my "system" for junk :)

I dry sift my trim for keif instead of bubble-bags. I put it in the dehydrator on low (about 90f) for a few hours until it's dry. I run it across a 120m screen and get one run of sift, but I stop when it starts getting green.
IMG_3824.JPG
Then I toss the stuff in a jar in the freezer. I also toss in bud-stems and AVB. No roaches because they taste nasty.
IMG_4245.JPG
And this jar is about ready for Everclear. Fill it, shake it for about a minute, then strain it through a sieve. The alcohol evaporated (either naturally or in the dehydrator) and you get hash oil. It's greenish because of all the veg.

And I use Everclear instead of isopropyl just so it can be used for edibles. If you decarb the oil, make sure there's plenty of room in the container - it will bubble over any smaller container you stick in the sleeve if they are too full.

The RAW cones are easier to smoke near the end, and I still save the little roach nuggets, but I don't use them much. Habit.

D

Deleted member 60

I used to cringe when a salesman/etc. handed me their business card. Now I just think "ah....that'll make a bunch of crutches" Heehee. I chop up business cards, old manila file folders....etc. Anything with that right thickness of paper is game.

I'm stuck/stick to smokin here but I do like to see how enthusiastic you are about those edibles @gwheels

H.A.F.

a.k.a. Rusty Nails
I used to cringe when a salesman/etc. handed me their business card. Now I just think "ah....that'll make a bunch of crutches" Heehee. I chop up business cards, old manila file folders....etc. Anything with that right thickness of paper is game.

I'm stuck/stick to smokin here but I do like to see how enthusiastic you are about those edibles @gwheels
BRILLIANT!
The pre-made ones have a curve to them that makes the shape come out right, but any clean sturdy paper that is sanitary should work, you aren't smoking it! A pack of 3x5 index cards for example...

GOMM

PICK YOUR OWN
I did a hash run with the machine....a bunch of trim in the freezer and about 3 oz of quality buds that were already sifted for seeds and kief.
So that machine is worth it. Wow is that a lot easier. I got about a half out of those 3 oz and the 17 grams of kief already so that worked really good. I cant remember when i had an oz and a half of hash in my life !

I will never buy again. EVER. I have a rainy day stash that can last 6 months just in case everything goes to shit.

Crazy. and Crazy good hash too. I kept the great and the good and separate this time so i can have the 2 grades, and the rest went in the crock pot with all the leftovers and 2 pounds of coconut oil to make base oil for refortifying for edibles.

I dont waste much anymore except for those damned roaches. Too bad there wasnt a machine you through them all in and pressed a button and in 6 hours you have....something that doesnt taste like an ashtray!

That Welchie....wow I could write a book and lose my glasses on my head all at the same time!

Now the question is do i chop this citrus milf...:)

View attachment 34536View attachment 34535
I took just the top parts that were ripe. The underneath was pretty green so i left it in bloom and will give it another week or 2. I have room in bloom now that some flowers cleared out. :D
She will ripen up
View attachment 34538
And i did some moving around and cleared 2 dryer shelves. Time to do some trmming but these look easy :D
View attachment 34537
The 3k board light could not penetrate the buds very far. Maybe 6 to 8 inches and under that they are pale yellow and not mature. That is why they are still in the bloom room.
My next 32 x 32 inch tent run i will use the timber 2VL in 3500. 2 vero cobs might do it. We shall see.

But it did do something I never saw before. Holy fat buds.
View attachment 34541
Now everything can wait 1 week or so. I really have no dryer room.
View attachment 34540
Drip drip