The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Esosseeds orangeberry smoothie 2.8 gram kief cake. Rolled into purple punch and orangeberry smoothie herb.

The 15 minute dog walker. Away i go.

I put 1 oz of obsm buds in the ardent. Killer gummies later. Wow they are good

4 gelatin is too much. 3 is ok. I will use pureed cherries and strawberries in half a batch. Why not jazz em up.

I love edibles the most and.obsm removed the sedation from the last batch. A pleasant heavy stone that you can do stuff with.

The kief smells like oranges. I must walk the dog

It took 15 minutes and i put it out when i got home...Smoking like snoop walkin the dog !

The paper used was a 1 1/4 and it was a decent size. I find a fatter doob makes the kief or hash burn better without runs and such...

Advanced Nutrients Flawless Finish...well that is idiot proof. I LOVE IT. All my doobs burn white as paper ash now with hash or kief all of them. I think the stuff works great and it probably helps me add some time to the flower so i harvest a little later and i used to harvest too soon so it works out :D

The flavor...wow I am glad I grew both of those...and very Thankful..And really really high...no power tools...I need to fine something to do :D
20191130_124257.jpg

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Esosseeds orangeberry smoothie 2.8 gram kief cake. Rolled into purple punch and orangeberry smoothie herb.

The 15 minute dog walker. Away i go.

I put 1 oz of obsm buds in the ardent. Killer gummies later. Wow they are good

4 gelatin is too much. 3 is ok. I will use pureed cherries and strawberries in half a batch. Why not jazz em up.

I love edibles the most and.obsm removed the sedation from the last batch. A pleasant heavy stone that you can do stuff with.

The kief smells like oranges. I must walk the dog

It took 15 minutes and i put it out when i got home...Smoking like snoop walkin the dog !

The paper used was a 1 1/4 and it was a decent size. I find a fatter doob makes the kief or hash burn better without runs and such...

Advanced Nutrients Flawless Finish...well that is idiot proof. I LOVE IT. All my doobs burn white as paper ash now with hash or kief all of them. I think the stuff works great and it probably helps me add some time to the flower so i harvest a little later and i used to harvest too soon so it works out :D

The flavor...wow I am glad I grew both of those...and very Thankful..And really really high...no power tools...I need to fine something to do :D
View attachment 33047
Think I need to invest in an ardent. Those edibles sound like the way to go. Kudos my dude

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I will do a step by step ardent tuturial soon right to the gummy making. They are a lot faster to make than caps and if you let them dry they can keep in the fridge really well.

But they are dangerous....really dangerous....I had a couple and then later 1 or 2 more. I went to bed and woke up at 2 and i was even more baked than when i went to bed. But wow did i sleep good.

Today i am making the batch of raspberry OBSM gummies.
30 grams X 20% into Coconut oil = roughly 4600 MG of thc into 4 oz of coconut oil
2 oz per 50 gummies = 46MG each gummy if they are equal size. The last batch were more like 15 30 and 45 MG sized and i kind of like that.

But they might have tasted too good. The next ones will be even better :D

Nothing new just things getting bigger. There was a giant gap in the bloom room and i put in a couple of plants to veg....its like that movie on netflix

Into the Tall Grass..

C99...Thanks eso. This is in a 1.3 gallon coco pot. If I had of know it was going to do this i would have vegged it in a bigger pot :D She is going to be a beauty.

The gummies are the best ones yet. I defrosted frozen cherries and raspberries and drained the juice (and made a smoothie for me with the rest). That juice was the liquid added to the jello.
1/2 cup real fruit juice
1/4 cup (2 oz) SaF! Coconut oil
3 Knox gelatin
1 jello (raspberry)...When they set enough to dump them out i will do an orange one with grape/apple juice!
You add the juice and oil together get them boiling add 1 knox at a time and stir and the jello and stir at a gentle boil for 2 to 3 minutes.
Then put them in molds that have been sprayed with pam....
In a couple of hours they are ready to put on a plate and dry a couple of days. You can eat them right away but only taste test 1 or 2 and not 6 or 8....:D

One big trick is have that pot right by the stove so you can keep it on low or the last bunch of gummy candy will be setting up in your dropper. Found that out this batch. Later i will figure out how to get the jello out of the dropper...there is a gummy stuck in it !

DSCF3732.JPG

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I forgot i had a couple of buds from 4 days ago on the mantle of the stardawg. So i fired that up in a doob.

Wow that is pretty tasty. It is like pinesol with a diesel note in there someplace. I love it.

And the bud was big enough to make 3 doobs in 1 1/4 papers about 1/4 diam and there were no seeds. I am hopeful it is behind me but i will always watch for things now.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Wow those gummies...they left me dummied... Good sleep though ! I am going to pack them up away from me today. They taste too good now.

I soaked 3 of the accidental conception Purple Cake X Welchie. One of them had a long sprout and its in a solo cup. I will grow this out in a tent by itself so i can watch it but that may be pretty damned great if it doesnt turn into an intersexing nightmare (but i think it will be ok).

All Valley Grape is now in the VEG flood and drain. The roots are very established so I can stop hand watering it (and it can get fed twice a day).

Wedding Dub...IT is like you took the diaper out of the wedding cake and added that wonderful A-dub smell to it. So far i think i love it...5 gallon pot was right for this.

I will have to really watch her needs...I want this to need supports and its shaping up like that. And its looking sativa leaning in the leaves. I love 50 50 hybrids the best of all.
DSCF3762.JPG
DSCF3763.JPGDSCF3764.JPG
And my other Heisenbean...well its a clone. She gets the mars 48 reflector treatment (it covers a spot)
I had to super crop every main stem because they were all past the lights. I was not gentle because she responded well before.
Time to take a cut and put it in veg for a month. and the wedding dub too i like how its smelling and growing.
DSCF3753.JPG

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
3 for 3 beans had long tap roots and are in solo cups. The Purple Welchie Cake is now operational.

In the pursuit of nicer trich coverage the Dehuey is working. The RH is now 45% for 3 to 10 days to see how it effects final finish of flower.

I have a pile of stuff coming up....and some of the, like that day 65 Skunky VA and day 54 Citrus Milf and Day 57 Purple Primate...I will be trimming a while but thats the best part...it means your stocked up for winter

WINTER IS COMING

I moved all my soon to harvest plants to the front of the bloom room.

Skunky VA showing the odd amber..I am now doing all top ups with Flawless Finish and water.

DSCF3788.JPG
DSCF3787.JPG
Citrus Milf in a 1.5 gallon pot...it still blows me away the only problem is it can fall over so easy. It is very top heavy. Like a fine Citrus Milf should be !
DSCF3795.JPGDSCF3794.JPG
And Purple Primate...she is colouring up very nicely.
DSCF3792.JPG
Get them scissors ready all of this is in the dryer in 3 to 10 days.
When I did it ever I thought I was nuts....Crawling around to water things...2 hours a day.
But December will show me why. This will be a hard one to beat. I think it will be over 2 pounds in 1 month.
And so many varieties even I cant keep up.
DSCF3796.JPG

Rooted

Plant whisperer

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Oh I forgot...I am officially a chucker now.

My Purple Welchie Cake is above ground...seeds I produced are now growing and I chucked them by accident but..... I AM A CHUCKER!!!

:D

Wait until I get that pollen from Bhangi Haze ! I thought it was a girl and then.......it was a boy.

Now I get it !!! Clock is pre daylights savings time because i dont change timers !

DSCF3823.JPG

GCG

Dinosaur

My Purple Welchie Cake is above ground...seeds I produced are now growing and I chucked them by accident but..... I AM A CHUCKER!!!

Wait until I get that pollen from Bhangi Haze ! I thought it was a girl and then.......it was a boy.

Now I get it !!! Clock is pre daylights savings time because i dont change timers !

View attachment 33739
You need a banner, you're a chucker!

GCG

Dinosaur
You guys blow my mind with the variety you have. I generally manage to grow enough to get me through my next chop. Never even really get to cure anything. Someday I'll have the space to grow more than I can smoke. So jealous. Everything looks beautiful brother. Good karma coming through your plants.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I am blessed amigo...Hard to believe I would have ever felt that way. And this time of year too but wow am I ever.
My wife loves everything about my hobby...but she loves me more. When I tell her about the garden (I think it is my passion or something) she ends up attacking me....in a nice way...and tells me how happy she is for me to have my garden.
Twilight Zone shit or what....

I don't know how it happend but I found not poking bears is a good idear....I will just be happy being happy.

I love that I can grow all of these wonderful cultivars. The variety indeed.

5 years ago it was hey man i have good and mids...whats the good...i have no idea but its good (and it was usually but...)

Now its all GREAT and anything less gets converted....to something better.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

View attachment 33739
Hell yeah. Those purple welchie cakes should be fire!

Rooted

Plant whisperer
I am blessed amigo...Hard to believe I would have ever felt that way. And this time of year too but wow am I ever.
My wife loves everything about my hobby...but she loves me more. When I tell her about the garden (I think it is my passion or something) she ends up attacking me....in a nice way...and tells me how happy she is for me to have my garden.
Twilight Zone shit or what....

I don't know how it happend but I found not poking bears is a good idear....I will just be happy being happy.

I love that I can grow all of these wonderful cultivars. The variety indeed.

5 years ago it was hey man i have good and mids...whats the good...i have no idea but its good (and it was usually but...)

Now its all GREAT and anything less gets converted....to something better.
My girl just gives me this evil face if i mention the garden. Definately a blessing to not have to deal with that.

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
SEEDY FIRE!!! Lol or not
My "first" feminized chuck came in like 2004-5 from an accidental pollination from a herm plant. I didn't realize what hermie plants were, I heard about them but it was first actual experience. Well my buddy saved the seeds out of the bud and grew them out and it was bomb, no herms on the 4 or 5 he ran.

I think it was thseeds's the hog female and not sure if it hermied or another plant did and got her. It was so long ago I cant remember what the other strain was.

So I think there is a good chance those purple welchie cake will be fine for the most part. Just keep an eye on them and should be all gravy.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I put the male plant in my bedroom in the tent. I had to get all the tents out of veg to fix a pipe.

Now the tent filled lobby of the grow room looks like this. That tent is the dryer. And its going to get some use. I was just about to chop down the welchie when i found the leak.

DSCF3828.JPG
I screwed the drywall shut on the bloom room. And the filters are working because it doesnt smell like anything. Hard to believe.

Citrus milf had to move...but if its dry enough tomorrow maybe the tent goes back. I was going to do something different in here but its working....why fix it if its working :D Because she is hillarious outside of the tent. 9 square feet of buds.

DSCF3827.JPG
Nothing to se here..except EVERYTHING is in bloom but for the 2 litre contest and a couple solo cups,

The next beans going down are testers....and i am saving room...The 3k board with the 720 reds is now in the bloom room too. We are lit up wall to wall 45 square feet of bloom.

How the hell can i find a nanner in that !.....very carefully thats how !

I bought a hash washing machine. I love hash and its time to get some yield !
DSCF3826.JPG

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
I put the male plant in my bedroom in the tent. I had to get all the tents out of veg to fix a pipe.

Now the tent filled lobby of the grow room looks like this. That tent is the dryer. And its going to get some use. I was just about to chop down the welchie when i found the leak.

View attachment 33954
I screwed the drywall shut on the bloom room. And the filters are working because it doesnt smell like anything. Hard to believe.

Citrus milf had to move...but if its dry enough tomorrow maybe the tent goes back. I was going to do something different in here but its working....why fix it if its working :D Because she is hillarious outside of the tent. 9 square feet of buds.

View attachment 33955
Nothing to se here..except EVERYTHING is in bloom but for the 2 litre contest and a couple solo cups,

The next beans going down are testers....and i am saving room...The 3k board with the 720 reds is now in the bloom room too. We are lit up wall to wall 45 square feet of bloom.

How the hell can i find a nanner in that !.....very carefully thats how !

I bought a hash washing machine. I love hash and its time to get some yield !
View attachment 33956
Man that Milf is proper heavy! You'll be smoking on her for a while, lol. Cheers G