The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Esosseeds OBSM day 72 chop and a few branches at day 68 dry enough to smoke (they were hung full branch over the lighting). I will weigh it in a week but if i had to guess.....4oz And this time i weighed the 1/4 oz bud i pulled to smoke.
3 pipe fulls of kief in the trim bin. Very very tasty. Nicely orange and frosty.
View attachment 31615
View attachment 31616
Purple Primate stacking big buds
View attachment 31619
I will measure epsom salts before i just grab a small grabful....TDS was 1650 in the double bubble. And we are back to 800 TDS AN coco ph perfect. but all the buds are like this..16 to 18 inch fat colas. 10 of them in the double bubble.
View attachment 31621
She was getting crispy
View attachment 31620
Some hand grenade style buds, look nice and dense. I can smell them from here! Such a tasty treat, hope it smokes well for you buddy.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The A-dub is pretty fantastic smoke. What a great flavor that is fruity and a slightly skunky back note. Not like FRUITY but a pleasant fruit flavor.

Really fantastic effect. WHAM!!! A-Dub doob coming in HoT !!!

The plant i grew was really small due to the tiny ass pot and it had to fight for light where it was. It produced 50 grams of trimmed buds. It was hung wet and dry trimmed and produced 1.8 grams of kief in the trim bin tray. Now A-Dub Kief is not for the faint of heart....or for someone who wants to do something.

Great, delicious, STRONG. OBSM with A-dub and the kief makes a most wonderful doob.

in 2 weeks a lot of harvesting is coming up and i am putting things in bloom every week to keep it paced nice, and to fight for room. :D

Coming up in the next 7 to 14 days
Welchie (Day 67)
a-Dub (day 62)
Stardawg (61)
Skunky VA (58)
Purple Primate (51) this one may go 21 days

Now that sounds like some serious smoke testing in my future!

For info purposes....a 5.5 kg brick of botanicare coco produces 16 gallons of ready to go coco (or 65 litres roughly). I am going to run out this week and grab 5 of those so im stocked up for winter.
And another couple bottles of AN coco ph perfect (and RO water filters)...wow 300 bucks WHAM!

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
The A-dub is pretty fantastic smoke. What a great flavor that is fruity and a slightly skunky back note. Not like FRUITY but a pleasant fruit flavor.

Really fantastic effect. WHAM!!! A-Dub doob coming in HoT !!!

The plant i grew was really small due to the tiny ass pot and it had to fight for light where it was. It produced 50 grams of trimmed buds. It was hung wet and dry trimmed and produced 1.8 grams of kief in the trim bin tray. Now A-Dub Kief is not for the faint of heart....or for someone who wants to do something.

Great, delicious, STRONG. OBSM with A-dub and the kief makes a most wonderful doob.

in 2 weeks a lot of harvesting is coming up and i am putting things in bloom every week to keep it paced nice, and to fight for room. :D

Coming up in the next 7 to 14 days
Welchie (Day 67)
a-Dub (day 62)
Stardawg (61)
Skunky VA (58)
Purple Primate (51) this one may go 21 days

Now that sounds like some serious smoke testing in my future!

For info purposes....a 5.5 kg brick of botanicare coco produces 16 gallons of ready to go coco (or 65 litres roughly). I am going to run out this week and grab 5 of those so im stocked up for winter.
And another couple bottles of AN coco ph perfect (and RO water filters)...wow 300 bucks WHAM!
I just started using those big blocks of coco. They really save a lot of work vs. the small bricks. @gwheels i have a question for you. Every now and then i will have a big branch snap off a little early. Not really sure what to do with them. I do not care for the racy paranoid type high. I am assuming that it would be the same way if you made it into hash or edibles?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Save them up...and add them to your edibles. I like some racy stuff mixed in with the sedative indica stuff.

I am making a batch right now...It started with some heavier indica stuff i think (god bud and a bit of a seed mom) and i got thinking and added 1 oz of OBSM so we have something on the more balanced side.

I will split the batch with Heathen :D.

Those branches saved up help offset the sedation in my opinion. And I eat a lot of edibles i like the indica ones but i fall asleep at 1st period intermission. That is very anti Canadian so i have to jazz them up.

I bought the last bricks of coco they had and 2 bags...maybe i can ride it out until retirement now. I have 250 litres of coco when expanded (65 gallons).
I also got 4 pots...2 fabric and 2 plastic...5 gallons each

Flood and drain of 2 coming up really soon. All valley grape and Grape Dumdum

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
And eureka....i am making a bubble bucket out of one of those 27 gallon totes...Either a 5 gallon bucket or 2 3 gallon buckets holding the hydroton.

Do you think they will grow bigger because those buckets are bigger? OR is it the root mass and its smarter to put in smaller pots?

I say go big or go home...lets make the tree of life! This one needs a drain tube for sure!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Lots of shit going on in the garden this morning. Flood and drain #2 is now in the bloom room and the pig whistles are all in flower.
I up potted a few things, transplanted a mystery heisenbean to a bubble bucket and nothing is in a solo cup right now. I will keep vegging and putting them in bloom when i harvest and then pop new beans.

Started things off with a 50 50 OBSM and A-Dub. I think that would be an epic cross!

20191125_102709.jpg
The Wedding Dub in 5 gallons of coco is smelling great and she is filling out nicely. No issues.
20191126_054322.jpg20191126_054342.jpg
Skunky VA getting riper by the minute....I really want to taste this one and see the effect! Here are 2 of the top 4 colas. There are tons of secondary colas. Now that i think about it this was in a small pot in a flood and drain and it is going to be pretty well. The hydroton really just holds it up it is the roots in the water that do the work. Big pots are not necessary in water....but in coco they are the shit!
20191126_064703.jpg
20191126_064705.jpg
Purple Primate buds are starting to turn a pinkish hue. Very pretty and hard to see with 3k cobs and 3k boards and 4k stuff. 20191126_064820.jpg

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
This weekend i went and visited my grandsons....and I told them that G is available all the time next year...all summer all march break. And I might get bored so you guys have to help G.
They actually call me G because there are sets of grandparents. And i like G....I am the O G baby !
When i was there my stomach was perfect. And my outlaws (inlaws twice removed) are the best people in the world. They have a stupid daughter and had a great son-in-law so we have a really good relationship. It was the best time i have had in a long while....playing a dice game called farkle and watching the leafs win!

I think about stuff like that right now. Work can pound salt im done. My 2 month task is documenting the minutia of what this person did for the last 10 years...because the watch kept ticking and i was running the gears.

Back to growing.

I had to change from that Advanced Nutrients PH perfect coco because the Canadian customs has a problem with an ingredient. Lucky for me i have 1 quart of each trio (AN and GH) we got this.
And the big sack of MC new weird ass formula....lol

I love AN but its too damned expensive. But if i get the trio in gallons its not so bad. And really i want it only for all water systems. MC looks like pythium trying to form all the time.

So for now all water systems get AN stuff....all hand water get MC stuff. GH is in the background if i want to try something new.

I smoke rippers before i garden...I am way too baked to have 4 different formulas...i stick to 3.

MC at 700
AN at 700
AN at 1000

I forgot to mention this....When I was 17 the first fatherinlaw got me my job....the one i retire from in January. Crazy how life works. Too bad their daughter is crazy as fuck !

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The big OBSM yielded well...148 grams total (5.3 oz from a 6.5 gallon hand water coco pot).
Big fat tasty buds too. Ready to smoke oh happy day!

These are coming up...every day i drool a little more.

STRAINBREEDERMEDIAclone/bean12-12 dateTODAYflower days63(9)
70​
range
WelchieESO4GAUTOPOT
19-Sep​
27-Nov​
69​
21-Nov​
28-Nov​
56-63
A-DUBHB4g autopot
24-Sep​
27-Nov​
64​
26-Nov​
3-Dec​
70-75
STARDAWGHB5g coco
25-Sep​
27-Nov​
63​
27-Nov​
4-Dec​
60-70
Skunky VA 1 femaleSCHWAGGYWaterfarm
28-Sep​
27-Nov​
60​
Welchie

20191127_063245.jpg
20191127_063248.jpg
A-Dub
20191127_063210.jpg
Stardawg

20191127_063118.jpg

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
After watering that A-dub (flushed it out with AN final finish and water). I am 100% sure i am removing the autopots from the garden. I can smell the stanky roots that are always my problem with autopots.
And i clean them...bleach and peroxide (one clean of each) and still the same problem.

It is a pythium nightmare...period. Maybe its MC working in the system. I have tried a few ways of doing it and they are now removed from the garden. Well once i get some room to switch 2 over to hand feed.

peroxide every other day wont stop it. The system is stupid. :D. After using them for 3 years and fighting all the time I am done. Now they are just 4 and 6.5 Gallon planters.

coco in a pot or water systems work better...a lot better.

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
The big OBSM yielded well...148 grams total (5.3 oz from a 6.5 gallon hand water coco pot).
Big fat tasty buds too. Ready to smoke oh happy day!

These are coming up...every day i drool a little more.

STRAINBREEDERMEDIAclone/bean12-12 dateTODAYflower days63(9)
70​
range
WelchieESO4GAUTOPOT
19-Sep​
27-Nov​
69​
21-Nov​
28-Nov​
56-63
A-DUBHB4g autopot
24-Sep​
27-Nov​
64​
26-Nov​
3-Dec​
70-75
STARDAWGHB5g coco
25-Sep​
27-Nov​
63​
27-Nov​
4-Dec​
60-70
Skunky VA 1 femaleSCHWAGGYWaterfarm
28-Sep​
27-Nov​
60​
Welchie

View attachment 32468
View attachment 32474
A-Dub
View attachment 32472
Stardawg

View attachment 32473
Smokin! (y)

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Skunky VA....I am glad i have some new fems growing..looking for pollen :D lol

This double bubble works great. I ended up getting the same tote to build a 2nd one for a single plant i think.
DSCF3681.JPG
DSCF3686.JPGDSCF3685.JPG
And the one at the back in the waterfarm. The three of these are going to produce a pound pretty much right on the nose.
DSCF3679.JPG
Welchie with the new camera...pistols forever. day 70...i will let it go until it looks ready !
She has a while.
DSCF3688.JPGDSCF3690.JPG

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
Skunky VA....I am glad i have some new fems growing..looking for pollen :D lol

This double bubble works great. I ended up getting the same tote to build a 2nd one for a single plant i think.
View attachment 32685
View attachment 32683View attachment 32684
And the one at the back in the waterfarm. The three of these are going to produce a pound pretty much right on the nose.
View attachment 32686
Welchie with the new camera...pistols forever. day 70...i will let it go until it looks ready !
She has a while.
View attachment 32682View attachment 32681
I bet that welchie is haze leaning from the miyagi (critical sensi star x buddhas dream). The buddha dream is blue dream x buddhas sister. The pheno of miyagi I used was just like the blue dream cut. Big frost buds with blueberry and haze influences.

Indoor my miyagi cut always came out haze flavor and sort of lime, but my buddy did it outdoor and it had a nice blueberry smell flavor. The haze traits are definitely in there.

The ever pistils could be from somewhere else but you'll know when you smoke it I reckon. If it's like a grapefruit or kind of lime like flavor/smell it just may be haze.

Big chunky ever flower buds, lol. Cheers man

Edit: actually looking at those skinny finger leaves on that welchie, it's definitely a dream leaner. Should be nice smoke!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Insomnia! Good for the garden. :D

Funny story I forgot about. My tents are all linked together with duct work to move air into the bloom room and out. The smaller veg tent was getting water build up inside the tent...WTF is that.

And i found it. I forgot i jammed that duct full of paper towels and stuff to get the air to pull harder out of my dryer while the tent was not in use. I fixed it and now things are really growing. And that all valley grape is taking off too. I have to harvest something soon or i will run out of room :D WOO HOO We got there!

I just harvested half a pound in the last week or so. Now i am back to the personal pound and all is right in the world. :D 2 more coming in the next 2 weeks... And then there is room for all of the big vegging plants in the bloom room.

Coffee is done time to fix that flood and drain....megacrop and bacterial snot are killing me. And its not the coco it happened with hydroton too. :D lol. Of course its at the back of the veg room. :)

Ok doob #1 in the hole!!! time to cultivate and become one with the greenery

Esos veggers!.. The berry flavors. Bottom left clocwise
Dinoberry Bites, Black Grape Dumdum and All Valley Grape

There are a couple of orangeberries around someplace!
DSCF3699.JPG
I am out of room. Wall to wall right now. Something has to ripen faster!. Good thing Stardag and welchie are moving out soon.

Flood and drain is now reset to 800 TDS AN trio. Lets see how that works. and I rememberd i havent changed that res in 1 month. It probably made things worse :D Fixed now.

Everything is watered. Used 30 gallons of RO water this morning. What would i do without that machine.

Next investment....oil rad heater....and a fancy hood for my beastly 1000HPS

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have stocked up on supplies from sales and stuff. I have 3 coco bricks (each one produces about 2 to 2 1/2 feet) and 3 sacks of root farm (about 1 foot per sack). And 1 sack of fluffy coco.
All of this is about 12 cubic feet (almost half a yard). I think i am good for a while now.

And i am mixing the root farm with the coco 50 50. Because coco dries out too fast....root farm dries out too slow. The two mixed should get me a 2 to 3 day water interval. That may reduce my RH but i will give it a go.

So much respiration...That is what is spiking the RH. They are drinking about 10 gallons of water a day in bloom.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
StarDawg Corey Cut CHOP!!! Day 67

I understand why this is used as a breeder WOW does it stack some fat buds.DSCF3728.JPG

This one is in the 5 to 6 oz area. I busted a bud all apart and there were NO SEEDS...Oh happy day !

DSCF3715.JPG
DSCF3727.JPG
There was enough kief to add to a purple punch doobie...Very very nice. Stardawg has a wonderful flavor

Attachments

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
A veg question...how many watts a foot do you use in veg?

The QB135 veggs that 20 x 36 inch tent just about right. but that is 30 watts per foot.

The 315 CMH is a vegging rockstar but i am moving it into bloom to put a 4k board in there. It is shaped better for the room. But as far as the ability to veg goes.. the 315 is great.

Maybe i am seeing what i want to see. Maybe you guys veg as fast but i cant keep a plant more than 4 weeks in veg or it takes up too much room.

I am considering how to be more efficient going forward. Veg is where i can save watts. But i love the quick 4 weeks max veg and into bloom making 5 to 6 oz plants :D i can live with that all day long

I sorted through my accidental seed collection...And i have 4 of the most tiger striped purple cake welchies soaking...
They might end up in the 4 x 4 with the HPS..If they actually sprout and what have you.

I think that is going to taste really good if i can get it to grow hermie free....and it will...i stressed them to intersex themselves 100% chance. I am still dialing stuff in and have to overcome my urge to overnute them.

:D

50ml is not better than 40ml G....40ml is perfect....tell me that after a real ripper when i am swinging around in the bloom jungle... M U S T R E S I S T

Last edited: