The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

TigerTanks

Insanely Active Member
I got my power bill. No pool and no house AC. 350 bucks for a month OUCH.

I said to my wife well....its a lot of juice....she said you spent that much every 2 weeks before think about it...

This is reason 14 i married her.

But it makes me see that 1000 watt HPS just aint for me. I am COB and LED forever and a CMH that is holding on by a thread....

Welchie is mental.....time to fire that bowl up again.

Tomorrow i am getting 4 bags of ice and a boat oar (really)...time to seriously make some hash without a washing machine. And @Heathenraider and i need a lot more caps so we need a bunch of hash residual matter to put in the slow cooker for the base to greatness.

A year ago i was trying to get my tent to work. now i do full tent production every month. FOR ME

And I like to keep this picture. It is to remind and humble me. I came from this...my first indoor plant. A sweet tooth auto in that piece of shit cash crop 5.0. This weekend i gut and toss that grow box. I am making a proper cloner box with spares! I had to suplement that 20 watt light with 3 CFLS of 13 watts.

View attachment 27008
Man I started with a homemade fixture and I thought I was “the shit”

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Ok Welchie and all my frozen trim from a while is going to become hash. So it turns out there was also a 1/8th inch thick layer of trichs at the bottom of my dryer. Its all in the freezer with 3 bags of ice and 5 gallons of RO Water. I will run it all in through the 5 gallon bags and try 2 runs and then put in all the residual in the slow cooker with a pound of coconut oil or so.

Space Gorilla is going into some Rosin for a change. I will press a gram or so and see how she works. I just found a silicone jar of the Skeleton Cookies rosin. They are all tasty. Glad i soaked more of these.

I grabbed about 50 seeds from what i have and threw them all together...bag seed jackpot...if i have the minerals i will run a couple.

Do i have the minerals? oh you know it. If the seeds keep up i will start eating them as breakfast cereal !

Welchie and hash hammer pipe ripper....Now that was tasty. Time to do shit!

D

Deleted member 60

Always far easier when the wife is onboard. I lucked out in the same way. She got her card cus I needed the cover/a reason to have 50 plants. (we both had a 24 count for years and years when we had cards) Man that was sure fun while it lasted.... (and even with 48 I was never in count....LOFL)

Glad to see you don't play their games Capt. Plant counts are stupid. ONE of my outdoor plants equals about 30 indoor plants.... just makes no sense.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The end result was pretty damned decent. I did 1 batch of just eso welchie. Probably 2 oz of buds total for the batch. Then after i ran 2 runs i kept it seperate in 20/73 and 120 bags.
I then ran all my trim and the stuff in the dryer etc and just used 73 and 20 bags.
I also did 2 seedy space gorilla buds in bags in the rosin press...well isnt that pretty and clean rosin :D

Here is the setup. Eso Welchie lots of ice and that half frozen bottle. I think i am keeping that freezer in the garage. I was going to toss it i have a new one in the house but...its like the best hash/rosin thing i have! and its 13 years old so its basically free !

DSCF3305.JPG
My bags in 5 gallon buckets with 2 seperate strainer buckets. Stir it up
DSCF3306.JPG
Ok stop stirring start pressing....this was my timer so i could do 2 presses and it was a 6 minute run. Then i got distracted.
DSCF3307.JPG
This looks like a great plan but....it clogs up hardcore with buds and shit. So i dumped it all in. Rinse repeat then the next batch
DSCF3308.JPG
Hash and Rosin. The hash on the blue border thing is from all the trim. 20 micron and everything else. The 20 is almost as big as the everything else
The Welchie is a rockstar for hash. I will be running that big one in hash too. I bet its a great yielder.
And that rosin... @stiickygreen I get why you use the bags. With the seedy shit its almost necessary.
DSCF3311.JPG
I picked up my prizes...raffle winner...Hoooozaaahhh
DSCF3312.JPG
And then i rolled the MOAD.....It is a ton of fresh space gorilla rosin with wedding night and space gorilla hash the size of my thumb...It looks like a canoe.
That is for the Leafers game tonight. I think it will last the whole game. I bet it has a half life!

Ok back to it. I will be checking out that hash later in the week. Time to really dry it well.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
The end result was pretty damned decent. I did 1 batch of just eso welchie. Probably 2 oz of buds total for the batch. Then after i ran 2 runs i kept it seperate in 20/73 and 120 bags.
I then ran all my trim and the stuff in the dryer etc and just used 73 and 20 bags.
I also did 2 seedy space gorilla buds in bags in the rosin press...well isnt that pretty and clean rosin :D

Here is the setup. Eso Welchie lots of ice and that half frozen bottle. I think i am keeping that freezer in the garage. I was going to toss it i have a new one in the house but...its like the best hash/rosin thing i have! and its 13 years old so its basically free !

View attachment 27250
My bags in 5 gallon buckets with 2 seperate strainer buckets. Stir it up
View attachment 27249
Ok stop stirring start pressing....this was my timer so i could do 2 presses and it was a 6 minute run. Then i got distracted.
View attachment 27248
This looks like a great plan but....it clogs up hardcore with buds and shit. So i dumped it all in. Rinse repeat then the next batch
View attachment 27247
Hash and Rosin. The hash on the blue border thing is from all the trim. 20 micron and everything else. The 20 is almost as big as the everything else
The Welchie is a rockstar for hash. I will be running that big one in hash too. I bet its a great yielder.
And that rosin... @stiickygreen I get why you use the bags. With the seedy shit its almost necessary.
View attachment 27246
I picked up my prizes...raffle winner...Hoooozaaahhh
View attachment 27245
And then i rolled the MOAD.....It is a ton of fresh space gorilla rosin with wedding night and space gorilla hash the size of my thumb...It looks like a canoe.
That is for the Leafers game tonight. I think it will last the whole game. I bet it has a half life!

Ok back to it. I will be checking out that hash later in the week. Time to really dry it well.
You ever try pressing some hash? I’ll bet ya it’s the bomb.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have a bubbler hammer pipe. I like to lay a bed of good bud and then dust it with hash and sit on my front step and rip it! I just did that with the welchie stuff i made today. Well that is strong. I couldn't remember where the contests were in the forum 5 minutes ago...wow. It took a while to get through it but i remained stalwart.

Welchie hash. It is drying very well and i have it segregated in glass cups chopping with razors (1 in each).

Or roll a fat juicy 3 paper oiler, fill it with some fine buds today its wedding night. Then mix in some hash in that doob.

I have to come down to give that oiler a go...I will wait for intermission :D

I also have to find my rosin vape pen #2..its too small i lose it more than papers.

Go Leafers

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The welchie hash is dry enough to smoke. I would not press it for a week at least this time (i am leaving it in crumbs). The smell is fantastic and different from Space Gorilla hash.
I am actually amazed by the difference in flavors and effects.
I put a bit of that fine powder 20 micron hash in a small purple cake doob and I am so baked i made a pot of coffee without the coffee. I went to get a cup and its a pot full of hot water.
Wow that is AMAZING. I am saving that 20 micron stuff separate forever now it is the most elevated stoned I have felt in a long time.
Eso's Welchie makes ridiculously strong and abundant hash. :D Cant ask for better than that. LVTK flavor is a little weird to me. In a world of tropical fruit flavors that one is like weird...
but the hash. I will grow it just to make hash with it.
30 minute creeper doob is really different too.

Veg tent 2 is operating. 80 watts of mars on grow. I need these to slow down the pace a little and am running out of room in veg...problem solved at least for now. These were in the veg room.
DSCF3356.JPG
Lots of stuff coming up soon and the room will free up.
DSCF3355.JPG
Purple cake CHOP! Day 62 and the timing is good. She is fugly but nothing trimmers cant fix :D
DSCF3325.JPG
DSCF3326.JPG
GMO cake shot with a welchie photo bomber
DSCF3345_LI.jpg

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
This is the older purple primate. It was bloomed a few days before the one in the tent. This is the one that shoved a bud up my nose while i was shaving her legs a bit.
Lemony goodness. Like the lemon smell in Malawi X Panama Red. This is looking promising :D
DSCF3377.JPGDSCF3378.JPG
Stardawg. She has really been cleaned up (The bottom foot of this plant is bare of everything). When i was crawling around checking to see what needed watering i noticed it was dark. Anything in the darkness was removed. Lets stack some colas.
I did the same with Skunky VA (over the last week) and Purple Primate.
DSCF3376.JPGDSCF3375.JPG
And the fugliest plant i ever had...but i see a 5 point leaf starting to grow....we are almost at the veg state again and truth be told that GMO cake is actually rather pleasant. Today it smells like an everything garlic and onion bagel. And if it does stay like that....well that clone is going to be very handy. I will figure out what do do with it when it starts throwing normal veg stuff but it is a week or 2 away i think.
DSCF3373.JPG

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The 2 litre fabric pots are my new favorite planters for the flood and drain. Because I am going to run it with coco this time.
That way i can run the coco bloom product and it should work with just the 2 part throughout.

The other advantage is they are really easy to transplant if i change my mind and want to put it in a coco pot instead of a flood and drain. No roots out of the pot and no coco silt in the res. I think it just might work. I am using this for my veg flood and drain. I really like coco coir for growing.

I am experimenting with putting the fabric pot in the hard pot vs just the fabric pot and various levels of coco and depth of planting the rapid rooters.

These girls are liking it. These are a variety of beans (C99/All Valley Grape, Black Grape dum dum, pig whistle, dinoberry bites). I dont think that tray is going to help me make any strain decisions. Variety is the spice of life.
I can squeeze in 2 more. Another advantage to the soft pot. 2 more will end up in here. I will have to fire up #2 to get the next wave of seedlings in and then i have no room...for at least a week.

Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect Coco A and B....it is 50 dollars for 1 quart of each and if it works i will buy it by the gallon. I have come to realize if it makes things easier and the plants love it this is a cost i dont care about OR i would be washing coco and shit....thats way to ghetto for me.

Megacrop will be my veg nute of choice and I might use it in bubble buckets.

Everything coco gets the PH perfect shit. I am trying this out for all of us. If it works maybe you want to graba quart of each just for that 5 gallon coco monster you want to grow...I have a 6.5 gallon fabric pot i have never used...for 3 years it has been waiting for the OnE.....

Perhaps it will be one of these.....perhaps i am really really fucking high from that stupefying welchie hash....maybe i am asleep and this is all a dream....BUT NO!

Perhaps it will be one of these..
DSCF3381.JPG

Last edited:

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
It is a veriac transformer. It dials your voltage from 0 to 120 so its a very precise fan controller (and it does not cause a hum).

That transformer is probably one of the best investments you can ever make in a small grow space. I used to grow in a 4 x 4 and then i got a pair of small tents with the goal of seeing what you could make.

The 4 plant limit here was the thing. I was looking to see what would work to advise people. I needed the transformer to dial down my vortex quiet model to pull the right air from 2 of those tents (veriac cost about 65 bucks)

That is why i got 20 x 36 x 62 inch tents. To see what i could do (8 oz in those per tent).

This is the first use i have had for that veriac in a while. Everything else is running full speed.

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
My neighbors 40 year old son asked me real nice to not smoke weed out in my backyard every other weekend.

So thats a hard pass. He understand this now. He also saw that the facade of friendly can vanish real fast. Where I come from you mind your business.

My kid cant go outside he said. So um....anyone you know smoke cigs outside, and weed is legal right...so how bout you go fuck yourself eh.

But i said it real nice like.

Teach your kids about weed in the new legal age...It is not the devils lettuce.

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
My neighbors 40 year old son asked me real nice to not smoke weed out in my backyard every other weekend.

So thats a hard pass. He understand this now. He also saw that the facade of friendly can vanish real fast. Where I come from you mind your business.

My kid cant go outside he said. So um....anyone you know smoke cigs outside, and weed is legal right...so how bout you go fuck yourself eh.

But i said it real nice like.

Teach your kids about weed in the new legal age...It is not the devils lettuce.
I like living in the country , I tell the Coyotes and bears to go fuck Themselves . Human Neighbors, fuck that.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I have learned as long as the neighbors think you are the craziest fucker on the street....they do not take liberties.

The problem is I have not lived here long...I think by Christmas I will have solace and privacy again. Funny thing is it is my only neighbor. I only border 1 house and its a long way off for others.

all he had to do was say you will get 50 to 100 kids at Halloween...Stupid fuck

I really thought he was going to say your wife is too loud can you close the window. I have been known to open them and ravish my wives and then walk around like a proud rooster for the week.

We got married in July so its pretty crazy right now...and I mastered 1 thing in life i thought would come in handy. Turns out this is a thing to be very good at :D

The end result would have been the same but I would have smiled more....and had a lot more colorful comments.