The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
This is the older purple primate. It was bloomed a few days before the one in the tent. This is the one that shoved a bud up my nose while i was shaving her legs a bit.
Lemony goodness. Like the lemon smell in Malawi X Panama Red. This is looking promising :D
View attachment 27430View attachment 27429
Stardawg. She has really been cleaned up (The bottom foot of this plant is bare of everything). When i was crawling around checking to see what needed watering i noticed it was dark. Anything in the darkness was removed. Lets stack some colas.
I did the same with Skunky VA (over the last week) and Purple Primate.
View attachment 27431View attachment 27432
And the fugliest plant i ever had...but i see a 5 point leaf starting to grow....we are almost at the veg state again and truth be told that GMO cake is actually rather pleasant. Today it smells like an everything garlic and onion bagel. And if it does stay like that....well that clone is going to be very handy. I will figure out what do do with it when it starts throwing normal veg stuff but it is a week or 2 away i think.
View attachment 27433
I cant tell if its the light or not, but are those PP starting to come in pink?

My neighbors 40 year old son asked me real nice to not smoke weed out in my backyard every other weekend.

So thats a hard pass. He understand this now. He also saw that the facade of friendly can vanish real fast. Where I come from you mind your business.

My kid cant go outside he said. So um....anyone you know smoke cigs outside, and weed is legal right...so how bout you go fuck yourself eh.

But i said it real nice like.

Teach your kids about weed in the new legal age...It is not the devils lettuce.
The audacity of some folks. Next time he fires up the BBQ grill, ask him to stop because you're Vegan and dont like the smell lol. See how far he would extend the same courtesy hes asking of you.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Ok now that we have started the day.

Welchie was moved off of the autopot. Flawless finish is now being used until its is done (45 ml in 5 gallons adjusted to PH 5.7)

And I had to clean a ton of gear this morning. I put that off long enough. Now I am ready for anything when the space pops open.

My favorite planter are those short 5 gallon pots. It saves 10 inches off of that 6.5 gallon autopot and about 8 off a bubble bucket height. That is a big deal for my garden. The difference can be light burn.

I will use those pots in the rotation. I have a wedding dub that is loving the new shoes (1/2 gallon then to 5 gallon from plug).

DSCF3383.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I cant tell if its the light or not, but are those PP starting to come in pink?

The audacity of some folks. Next time he fires up the BBQ grill, ask him to stop because you're Vegan and dont like the smell lol. See how far he would extend the same courtesy hes asking of you.
LOL That is the best rebuttal ever!

My wife thought the whole thing was hilarious.... I will not blaze gaggers all day long to be a dick....mostly because wow i couldn't breath after that...hash and oilers you have to pace yourself.

But i will not change my lifestyle 1 single bit. I will just blaze like i usually do. I will make sure the wife drives me around after i blaze 100% of the time and then I win. I like blazing a doob before grocery shopping if i have a chaperone...It will save me 100s.

I think it was that triple paper trifecta doob that pushed him over. I smoked it and let it go out for a whole hockey game and part of the next morning. All primo stuff (Space gorilla rosin, Welchie Hash, Wedding Night filler). It took 3 papers because it kept sticking to my fingers.

It was like a fat white canoe.

It looked like loch ness in my backyard when i was smoking it...i could barely see the pool through the smoke.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
SEEDS....oh I have seeds. I am making them all over the bloom room.

So i found the one that was beside the light had these pretty little yellow flower that fell off of it everywhere...And those pretty little yellow flowers are where the male pods blew their load. Because i never saw that before..Pretty and all.

I have a couple of seed questions again but now more specific !

The plant that seeded and pollinated itself. This would be the hermy. This plant did hermy from that red light on the power bar it was right under it. It is my monster welchie. :D
So those seeds....they may be ok or they may be hermy prone..These seeds would be.....female welchie?
I think they will be ok too but the plant was glaring red light sensitive!

Next....I am pretty sure i have seeds for days. If that is the last plant and say i chop it in 10 days is it at that point the seeds should stop? Every female after what point would no longer be effected?

How young would a female be for it to be pollinated by welchies scatter?

Next question
Welchie polinated herself and probably GMO cake, Space Gorilla, Maybe something else.

GMO cake x Welchie...welchie pollinated it..Those seed should actually work i think? Because that would be a mental cross. The funkiest funk. These would be 100% fems? or regs?

Space Gorilla X Welchie...Welchie pollinated it..same as above?
This will be a hash monster of all time. Suddenly G is on the cover of High Times with Eso and Heisen all giving the thumbs up to the new monster hash plant strain.....yup that hash is STRONG!

Depending on when it stops i could have welchie crossed all sorts of stuff. And i am not culling anything. Let it ride

i am the accidental procreator...

And its all fine. I would love to do a hash run and find 2 oz in those bags....I have a freezer that is waiting for fresh frozen fresh dried buds.

It is a bad idea to chew the hash off of your fingers when you de seeded your frosty ass space gorilla..

That started to tingle 30 minutes ago and i just figured out what caused it..

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
It is like accidentally discovering plutonium.!!!!

And I dont mean a few seeds. She lit up with male flowers. I just really didnt know what it was until i thought about it.

Seeds FOREVER. IF i can grow some out and they look ok wow i have fantastic stuff coming up. And I have gifters but i want to make sure they are not hermy bound.

Purple Cake Welchie...This one was right beside her. I stopped counting at 50 seeds.

Welchie is a Space Gorilla

Orangeberry Welchie

Welchies BO (GMO cake welchie).

And i have no idea where it stops. I have skunky va, purple primate, citrus milf. It is really the powers that be directing me to make hash. :D

At least i know everything in Veg is not seeded. I think it is the only 100% sure not seeded i have lol.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
SEEDS....oh I have seeds. I am making them all over the bloom room.

So i found the one that was beside the light had these pretty little yellow flower that fell off of it everywhere...And those pretty little yellow flowers are where the male pods blew their load. Because i never saw that before..Pretty and all.

I have a couple of seed questions again but now more specific !

The plant that seeded and pollinated itself. This would be the hermy. This plant did hermy from that red light on the power bar it was right under it. It is my monster welchie. :D
So those seeds....they may be ok or they may be hermy prone..These seeds would be.....female welchie?
I think they will be ok too but the plant was glaring red light sensitive!

Next....I am pretty sure i have seeds for days. If that is the last plant and say i chop it in 10 days is it at that point the seeds should stop? Every female after what point would no longer be effected?

How young would a female be for it to be pollinated by welchies scatter?

Next question
Welchie polinated herself and probably GMO cake, Space Gorilla, Maybe something else.

GMO cake x Welchie...welchie pollinated it..Those seed should actually work i think? Because that would be a mental cross. The funkiest funk. These would be 100% fems? or regs?

Space Gorilla X Welchie...Welchie pollinated it..same as above?
This will be a hash monster of all time. Suddenly G is on the cover of High Times with Eso and Heisen all giving the thumbs up to the new monster hash plant strain.....yup that hash is STRONG!

Depending on when it stops i could have welchie crossed all sorts of stuff. And i am not culling anything. Let it ride

i am the accidental procreator...

And its all fine. I would love to do a hash run and find 2 oz in those bags....I have a freezer that is waiting for fresh frozen fresh dried buds.

It is a bad idea to chew the hash off of your fingers when you de seeded your frosty ass space gorilla..

That started to tingle 30 minutes ago and i just figured out what caused it..
Those seeds will be fems, but keep in mind that throwing pollen sacks during flower is an undesireable trait (that can be found in all strains) and some plants are more prone to do it than others. Its just how hard it has to be "upset" to do it. Like the GG4 cut....that came from an accidental pollenation just like yours. Some folks dont like the glue because of this and though it may be prone to throw pollen sacks or nanners, I've been growing it from a legit cut for like 4 years and never had an intersexing issue with her other than one time. I literally had to leave it to die in its pot under irratic light times for weeks before it did it. Point here is that fire can most definitely be found in accidental pollenations like yours, but that trait to show intersex and how easily it happens is a trait that will be passed on in seeds. For personal smoke and hunting, run that shit. Just be extra diligent in keeping a watchful eye on em.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
That is a perfect answer @HydroRed.

I have some better gear kicking around anyway....lots of it.

My bigger question is do you think it will stop pollinating now? the things all shot their load before.

Is ground zero the day i cut that plant? That will help me to identify when i should see it stop.

Because i had enough seeds before...:) like good ones.

At the very least these beans will be the best outdoor beans i ever had. I will grow 4 outdoors every year forever now. And they are going to hermy to shit anyway because of an even brighter light problem.

But they will all become hash. So seed it up buttercup i dont give a shit. Right now though....i kind of do give a shit. LOL

Welchie X Space Gorilla outside....i can start them in March and put them in my 25 gallon pots that were gathering dust. Its a bit big for a coco pot.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
My bigger question is do you think it will stop pollinating now?
Is ground zero the day i cut that plant? That will help me to identify when i should see it stop.
If Im understanding your question correctly, the damage is already done in regards to pollenating. Are you wondering if they will put off more pollen sacks after doing it once this go around in flower?

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
I have plants all at various stages of flower in the bloom room with the pollen bomb.

They are on day 9/12/15/21/28 30s 40s 50s

The 40s and 50s are probably pollinated.

Which of those do you think might have ducked the splatter?
Take all plants out of tent vacuum every inch of the tent first, then very very mild bleach like 5% and wipe everything down floor , walls vents , roof everything to deactivate any free roaming pollen , then spray down all your younger plants with straight water , the older ones are probably knocked up but You can minimize the pollens effects by this process , damage is already done but You can reset Your grow area by doing this.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
I have plants all at various stages of flower in the bloom room with the pollen bomb.

They are on day 9/12/15/21/28 30s 40s 50s

The 40s and 50s are probably pollinated.

Which of those do you think might have ducked the splatter?
Anything that doesnt have pistols present now or at the time of the pollen sack opening will likely be free of seeds.
Heathen pointing you in the right direction on cleanup. Water kills the viability of pollen.

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Damn buddy sucks to hear but yeah just be careful with the seeds from that herm welchie.

I think the grape satos blueberry background make her crosses too sensitive in the lvtk and grape bubba crosses. Those two seem like only two to throw male sacks from light stress.
My experience with any Blueberry I've run is nanners in late flower....always. Its almost how you can tell you got a real blueberry aside from taste lol

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter
My experience with any Blueberry I've run is nanners in late flower....always. Its almost how you can tell you got a real blueberry aside from taste lol
I got CrapKing blueberry f2. It got all males. 6/10. Put a bad taste in my pipe. I may go back someday. I'm a puss for the fruits. I love sugarrrr. It may not have that punch u in the face bag appeal,but I can smoke a full l before work of some outdoor c99s that is fruity af. Next year when I have more of a selection I will keep the contenders out til the first couple frosts and see if they really pack it on. Seems like every year this time ,in my area, ya find out who the REAL growers are.
The outdoor did aight in my area