The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
Congrats on the win Gwheels! "Winning is winning." lol. True story
This reminds me of that line by Dom on fast and furious, "Whether you win by an inch or a mile winning is all that matters" or something to that effect. I have to say I don't subscribe to that myself in most situations. If I'm in it for a competition I want to beat the best by a sizeable amount so I know it was less of a fluke and it's a solid skilled win. But there are no skills in a raffle so in this case, WIN MANG! nice Gwheels, glad you got that cuz you are definitely someone who would utilize that light!

Got My package today many Thanks GWheels. I have 3 hours of work left but I just popped a cap , Choo Choo!!!!!! Man those PCake and Wedding Night nugs are frosty and dense. cant tell them apart by smell , both look fire , going into the Skull Vodka bong tonight!! Thanks again!
Nuggets in the mail...legally

What a treat to be able to gift product cross country. I get warm n fuzzy thinking about friends in other states opening up mail packages of chronic.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨

What a treat to be able to gift product cross country. I get warm n fuzzy thinking about friends in other states opening up mail packages of chronic.
You and me both. Sometimes I get chills when I read these type of posts. Opening up mail pkgs of half your handle 🙂. It's super cool. Sign of the times, we gotta get our asses in gear in the US wtf

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
It's the Major Pharmacuetical companies in the US that keep the war on drugs on, People are so programmed to swallowing pills when oil butter or flower does the same and You don't end up a fucking Mummy addict. Lobbyists lining the politicians pockets for their votes. Until Cannabis Companies out Lobby the oxycontin people legalization crawls along. Then its just another Corporate Monster to deal around . Myself I think if people want true freedom they must take it . Secession , Rebellion whatever . Governments have gotten too big , need to go back to local Governments .

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
My new light will be here tomorrow. The flowering strip light with far reds. I might put it in the tent with the purple primate just to see how it does. I can move the timber back to the bloom room.

I put more seeds in the drink. Whatever pops up I will run and i think it will be everything
Bhangi Haze is looking great. a couple others are breaking surface
All Valley Grape, Grape DumDum, Pig Whistle and Skeleton Cookies (half gallon seed soakers) these should be popping up by Friday at the lastest.
I will veg them a little longer. I love the shape of the plant and they can support themselves better and I like it better !
Skunky VA got a really good cleanup down low. Get rid of that light starved stuff. I am in hermie land so I will do what is required to get us to the land of the sensimillian.
These are the double bubble pair
DSCF3248.JPGDSCF3249.JPG
This is the one in the flood and drain. I have to do a lot less adjustments with only 1 plant :D
DSCF3256.JPG
The bloom room is lookng good. I like having one to fill the hole when i harvest (every time now). :D
DSCF3260.JPG

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds

You and me both. Sometimes I get chills when I read these type of posts. Opening up mail pkgs of half your handle 🙂. It's super cool. Sign of the times, we gotta get our asses in gear in the US wtf
You guys just need to take a hint from Judas Priest, "breaking the law!!!"

If you bag it up and jar it no one is the wiser. I've sent over a pound a few times when I was moving cross country. Had to have smoke, lol.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
All light leaks are now 100% fixed....now were cooking with gas!

Everything is setup now. i am waiting on my 3k 240w board to be built and i will finish the lighting mixaround.

The new tent is nice. I ended up putting the other Purple Primate in it and switching the board for a 200 watt timber 2VL fixture in 3500k. I will try and flower them in the tent if the height cooperates. Or i can move them in the bloom room after some stuff chops.
View attachment 26112
The old tent was changed to run a flood and drain. I can move them around now and have a veg one and 2 flower ones. I will keep the 105 watt mars light in there it is enough for the space. These are 8 fabric pots of 2 litres (half gallon). Im ready for the next grow contest! !
View attachment 26109
The dog is inspecting the runoff.

View attachment 26111
Skunky VA looking pretty on day 20
View attachment 26113
Adub needed some super cropping. Now that bent branch is growing colas all over as they all turn up to the light.
View attachment 26114
2 ace seeds Bhangi Haze regs. The coco sack and the rockwool cube actually worked for me this time !
View attachment 26108

Now i have room to grow bigger plants and to play around with anything (light times, K rating of lights and how it pertains to stretch etc.).
I used the 4k light through the stretch and they keep shorter. tighter internodes. But maybe its my imagination!
We shall see.
Pugs are cool. That fawn has a lot of black in it.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
She is a black pug that is turning white. She is 8 or 9 i think. :) she was a lot smaller and a lot blacker when i got her.
I will probably get another pug. I think they are kind of funny.
I had a couple of them years ago . They have great personalities. In fact i used to have a black one. He used to ride on console of the truck a lot. If any one that did not know him would come up to the truck i would introduce him as my new labrador puppy. I would have to say it with a strait faced to get the best reactions. He was still around when my wife started rescuing pit bulls and was pretty damn sure he could whip any of them if not all. It broke my heart to have to rehome him but he would have gotten hurt if not killed so i did it for his safety. I could not do it so my wife took him to a family that was interested in adopting him . It was around Christmas time and my wife told me that he walked right over to the Christmas tree and peed on it. They adopted him anyhow and he lives a life of luxury.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
After using them a few times i really do not like the GH waterfarm. I am going to take it out of the rotation.

It does work but....it splashes water on your plant which causes problems, the thing only holds a couple of gallons of water which is hard to keep in balance. I just murder shit in it. There is something to be said for having a bigger reservoir. The flood and drain holds about 10 gallons so i can adjust that about once a week. Waterfarm is almost daily. bubble buckets every 3 to 5 days.

Bubble buckets just work better. And now i have 4 of them so i think we are good (with the 3 flood and drains,
and 5 and 6.5 gallon coco pots.

And you can build a bubble bucket for pretty cheap. Basket lids are about 6 to 7 buckets, a 5 gallon bucket, air pump and air stone. Hydroton and a seedling and your off to the races.
The docket is full.
STRAINBREEDERMEDIA12-12 dateTODAYflower days63(9)
70​
ACTUALY GRY OZ
autopot purple cakeHB6.5 G AUTO
26-Aug​
23-Oct​
58​
27-Oct​
31-Oct​
October Total
23-Oct​
63.5​
17.0​
GMO CakeHB3 G COCO
30-Aug​
23-Oct​
54​
31-Oct​
7-Nov​
autopot welchieESO6.5 G AUTO
2-Sep​
23-Oct​
51​
2-Nov​
9-Nov​
A-DUBHB1.5g coco
9-Sep​
23-Oct​
44​
11-Nov​
18-Nov​
ORANGERBERRY SMOOTHIE (OBSM)ESO6.5g coco
12-Sep​
23-Oct​
41​
14-Nov​
21-Nov​
OBSMESO4GAUTOPOT
19-Sep​
23-Oct​
34​
21-Nov​
28-Nov​
November Total
23-Oct​
A-DUBHB4g autopot
24-Sep​
23-Oct​
29​
26-Nov​
3-Dec​
STARDAWGHB5g coco
25-Sep​
23-Oct​
28​
27-Nov​
4-Dec​
OBSMESO3g coco
25-Sep​
23-Oct​
28​
27-Nov​
4-Dec​
Skunky VA 1 femaleSCHWAGGYF&D 3
28-Sep​
22-Oct​
24​
30-Nov​
7-Dec​
Skunky VASCHWAGGYDOUBLE BUBBLE
7-Oct​
22-Oct​
15​
9-Dec​
16-Dec​
Purple Primate3Thirteen3 G coco hempy
6-Oct​
22-Oct​
16​
8-Dec​
15-Dec​
Purple Primate3Thirteen5g coco
6-Oct​
22-Oct​
16​
8-Dec​
15-Dec​
Citrus Milf3Thirteen1.5g coco
9-Oct​
22-Oct​
13​
11-Dec​
18-Dec​
Citrus Milf3Thirteen4g autopot
13-Oct​
22-Oct​
9​
15-Dec​
22-Dec​
22-Oct​
43760​
3-Mar​
10-Mar​
December Total
22-Oct​

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Most of my heisenbeans end up looking like that. Pretty frosty and just pretty in general. And I am doomed to pick favorites because every one I grow....becomes my favorite. I am not a fussy guy, I have so many flavor varieties it is beyond my imagining.

This amazing web forum has changed my life!. No shit. I used to smoke mediocre weed and had no idea until I started growing Heisenbeans....And then I grabbed some Greenpoint, Great Lakes Genetics, Eso beans.

Now I am getting better genetics. And the room is producing better buds (and my gradual skill honing is helping too).

I am thankful to Heisen for making the jump and to all the bean chuckers and peeps I have met along the way. WOW what a fantastic place.

I forgot i had a weird seed thing happen. One of the Ace Bhangi Haze was a twin. I thought it was weird it sprouted twice but i threw it in the cube and now i see the 2nd set of cotalyons for the twin.

And you know i have to see how that turns out. I bet the fucker is a male and if it is I am collecting the pollen because i have mental health issues and need more seeds....or to chuck for the first time is more the thing.

Then i can be in paradise!

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Geeze the more plants the more shit you have to do...no shit sherlock :D

Veg room is all operational. Flood and drain is on.
Up potted Wedding Dub to a 5 gallon container (the 1.3 gallon pot was solid rooted).
Up potted the 2 Bhangi Haze regs to 3 gallon coco pots. If a girl shows up i will clone her. They are my last pair of seeds. 1 of them is a twin (2 seperate stalks on 1 seed). I should have taken a pic but its in coco now !
DSCF3284.JPG
Purple Cake...Every day i want to chop it..Solid milky white now very few clear trichs the odd amber on the very top buds. I am leaving it until Saturday morning and then its chopping!
DSCF3294.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
The new light....woo hoo. Now i have to read about how to use the far reds. It has a seperate cord so i an use the emerson effect with timers. Very interesting!
This bad boy is lighting up Hydro Reds Purple Primate...Lets see what it can do.
3k samsung strips with a far red strip made by True Northern Lighting in Waterloo Ontario. It is pretty bright. It wont take a picture when its on its like its flashed out. I think its a minature sun!
DSCF3302.JPGDSCF3301.JPGDSCF3300.JPG

@Sc006
80 watts per strip (240) + 30 watts of reds. Verified with a killawatt. And it is adjustable from 40 to 240 watts.
I set it at 200 watts to put it in the tent when the lights come back on this evening. I can use the light and figure out the far red stuff later. I think it will help make frostier flowers...I've got to see that!

Last edited: