The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

Sc006

If I know anything. I know nothing.
The new light....woo hoo. Now i have to read about how to use the far reds. It has a seperate cord so i an use the emerson effect with timers. Very interesting!
This bad boy is lighting up Hydro Reds Purple Primate...Lets see what it can do.
3k samsung strips with a far red strip made by True Northern Lighting in Waterloo Ontario. It is pretty bright. It wont take a picture when its on its like its flashed out. I think its a minature sun!
View attachment 26880View attachment 26881View attachment 26882
How many watt's that bad boy run? Looks nice. I seen some strips on ebay like that and one that has ir and uv I believe had me thinking about a build like that.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
A few pics of stuff going on. I did a light adjustment and now i will run this for a while.
1 row of cobs (680 watts adjustable) covering 5 1/2 x 4
1 row of boards (640 watts adjustable) covering the other 5 1/2 x 4 with overlap.
Current temps 78F with the lights on at 900 watts and 70F with the lights off (60 and 65RH). I can work with that.
This is the new tent with the new light and purple primate. I am going to set up 2 digital timers for the new board. I will run everything for 11 1/2 hours a day and then 15 minutes of just the red after that.
I gave her a little tie wire bondage to get some of the decent lower bud sites to have room to soak light.
Yesterday she was more ill looking after i cleared out all the low crap and bent her all over with some stem squashing where i could. Its ok if it slows it down a bit i want it to fit in here full run and i have 4 feet 10 inches floor to light.
20191025_062816.jpg
GMO cake. Now the terps are building. Wow it is getting pungent and weird.
20191025_053525.jpg
HB Stardawg in a 5 gallon coco pot. Day 30
20191025_053412.jpg
20191025_053421.jpg
I have 2 different phenos with the Skunky VA. The flood and drain one is tall with long internodes and this one is really bushy. Really tight internode distance.
They are stretching but i think they will fit without abuse. The flood and drain one really needed to be slapped around to fit.
20191025_060341.jpg
20191025_060347.jpg

Last edited:

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
The new light....woo hoo. Now i have to read about how to use the far reds. It has a seperate cord so i an use the emerson effect with timers. Very interesting!
This bad boy is lighting up Hydro Reds Purple Primate...Lets see what it can do.
3k samsung strips with a far red strip made by True Northern Lighting in Waterloo Ontario. It is pretty bright. It wont take a picture when its on its like its flashed out. I think its a minature sun!

@Sc006
80 watts per strip (240) + 30 watts of reds. Verified with a killawatt. And it is adjustable from 40 to 240 watts.
I set it at 200 watts to put it in the tent when the lights come back on this evening. I can use the light and figure out the far red stuff later. I think it will help make frostier flowers...I've got to see that!
Hey G, how did you buy this light? I went to True Northern Lighting’s website and it said their products are not currently for sale while they are being tested.

TerpyTyrone

LED Recruiter

@Sc006
80 watts per strip (240) + 30 watts of reds. Verified with a killawatt. And it is adjustable from 40 to 240 watts.
I set it at 200 watts to put it in the tent when the lights come back on this evening. I can use the light and figure out the far red stuff later. I think it will help make frostier flowers...I've got to see that!
Wowwwww!!!! Thats FUCKING nice!! Very clean fab job!! A++++ real drivers and all. Watch out niw. I need to get some far reds and a small driver. In subbed for this. Showing @HydroRed some serious reviews on his pp. I got plans for his lvtk mimosa

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I will check with the guy that owns the company and let you know. She is a beauty. But i cut my head on it in 30 minutes. I need flame proof bumper guards on them (or wear the damned hat G!

I just realized when i grow in a tent i know what to do.I can flatten em, shape em, make them give up 50 tops etc.
.When i grow in a bloom room it is chaos. :D I just throw them in and hope for the best. LOL

In other breaking news....I am going to get some AN bloom (2 part). I like that the PH swings do not screw things up so hard. That chelated shit now makes sense.

I started it at PH 5.5 and it swung to 7.0. But the plants were so healthy i thought the ph was aces...That is not what it does. The chelation is supposed to make the elements available at a much wider range of PH. I reset it to 5.5 and i bet it will truck along again to 6.8 without issue.

In a flood and drain or water system that is really handy.

I will continue MC for veg. I want to find the easiest nutrient line so i can mix it and just fill everything. And if PH swings can take a couple extra days that would be pretty ok with me :D

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I got my power bill. No pool and no house AC. 350 bucks for a month OUCH.

I said to my wife well....its a lot of juice....she said you spent that much every 2 weeks before think about it...

This is reason 14 i married her.

But it makes me see that 1000 watt HPS just aint for me. I am COB and LED forever and a CMH that is holding on by a thread....

Welchie is mental.....time to fire that bowl up again.

Tomorrow i am getting 4 bags of ice and a boat oar (really)...time to seriously make some hash without a washing machine. And @Heathenraider and i need a lot more caps so we need a bunch of hash residual matter to put in the slow cooker for the base to greatness.

A year ago i was trying to get my tent to work. now i do full tent production every month. FOR ME

And I like to keep this picture. It is to remind and humble me. I came from this...my first indoor plant. A sweet tooth auto in that piece of shit cash crop 5.0. This weekend i gut and toss that grow box. I am making a proper cloner box with spares! I had to suplement that 20 watt light with 3 CFLS of 13 watts.

1st plant.jpg

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
A few pics of stuff going on. I did a light adjustment and now i will run this for a while.
1 row of cobs (680 watts adjustable) covering 5 1/2 x 4
1 row of boards (640 watts adjustable) covering the other 5 1/2 x 4 with overlap.
Current temps 78F with the lights on at 900 watts and 70F with the lights off (60 and 65RH). I can work with that.
This is the new tent with the new light and purple primate. I am going to set up 2 digital timers for the new board. I will run everything for 11 1/2 hours a day and then 15 minutes of just the red after that.
I gave her a little tie wire bondage to get some of the decent lower bud sites to have room to soak light.
Yesterday she was more ill looking after i cleared out all the low crap and bent her all over with some stem squashing where i could. Its ok if it slows it down a bit i want it to fit in here full run and i have 4 feet 10 inches floor to light.
View attachment 26999
GMO cake. Now the terps are building. Wow it is getting pungent and weird.
View attachment 26994
HB Stardawg in a 5 gallon coco pot. Day 30
View attachment 26996
View attachment 26995
I have 2 different phenos with the Skunky VA. The flood and drain one is tall with long internodes and this one is really bushy. Really tight internode distance.
They are stretching but i think they will fit without abuse. The flood and drain one really needed to be slapped around to fit.
View attachment 26993
View attachment 26992
looking forward to your findings on the 15 min of red light. That is right before lights out right?

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Lights out then 15 minutes of just red. true emerson i believe has a wake up spectrum too (660nm i think?)

I know one thing....awesome buds await...

how awesome we shall see :D
I am putting together a couple of e-lite 360's that have the deep reds mixed in. Not sure how much it will help but i am sure it wont hurt. The way you are doing it i have read that is the best way to do IT. Are you waking them up with the red as well?

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I think i will do more reading and tomorrow add the 2nd timer. I am leaning to wake up and go to sleep 15 minutes each way and 11 hours both.
That will cut a week out of flower (light reduction).
Yield doesn't matter to me. I just keep growing.
My wife just got her script renewal this week. Not that i give a shit but we have a 50 plant count now. 50 WTF
FULL SCALE now.
She did it to offset the what if part of shit. She is a good wife :D

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
I
I think i will do more reading and tomorrow add the 2nd timer. I am leaning to wake up and go to sleep 15 minutes each way and 11 hours both.
My wife just got her script renewal this week. Not that i give a shit but we have a 50 plant count now. 50 WTF
FULL SCALE now.
I have a med card and my state does not allow any home grows. Which sucks.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway

@Sc006

Are they deep red(650-670) or far red(720-740)
I have a med card and my state does not allow any home grows. Which sucks.
working on getting my card and my state doesn't allow home grows as well dickheads.
Those 360s are awesome looking for a 2 x 4. I have to stop looking at lights officially right now. I have hit max for my room and tents I am there.
But wow that was tempting.
I almost went with the 360a they're really nice looking forward to see them up and running Capt

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
I forgot about that puny ass lemon potion plant from barneys farm. It is dry enough after a 1 week cure and 1 week outside where shit wasnt getting done.

Barneys Farm Lemon Potion is a 1:2 THC CBD strain (7/16 rated).

After seeing some outdoor for the first time in a long time I was too hard on the larfy leafy nature. I love indoor! now i realize how much. Last year I grew 2 white rhinos that got 23 oz for the pair. Trimmed and dried. It took me and the at the time girlfriend 1 week to trim it. What a PITA.

I will give this strain a go in a bubble bucket in the veg room as soon as i get a spot. I think I can do better.

The reason I say that is...CBD...the shit is awesome.

All the heavy THC strains are great. They alleviate pain but the addition of CBD to take away the inflammation is crazy great.
I smoked a bowl of lemon potion with a sprinkle of space gorilla hash (so we are 3:2 or so now).
The aroma is almost pledge but without the furniture side of it. The flavor was quite surprising. I thought i hated lemon weed but i think i just hate lemon haze.

Because lemon potion tastes great. With the hash it nailed me just right and it literally made pain vanish. What is weird about CBD is it is like your brain gets complete clarity while you are baked.
It is a nice addition to the buzz that is for sure. The therapeutic benefits are a bonus. I mean the other way around maybe.

I know it works in edibles but it also works in a bowl.

In a week we will have room to do a CBD run !

Maybe 4!

Last edited:

thenotsoesoteric

Shinobi of seeds
FULL SCALE now.
"Not that I give a shit!"

That's why I love ya man. That's definitely my attitude towards plant counts.

Capt C

Saltwater Cowboy
Those 360s are awesome looking for a 2 x 4. I have to stop looking at lights officially right now. I have hit max for my room and tents I am there.
But wow that was tempting.
I am hoping they will do well in a 3x3 area. One for each 3x3 area. Fairly easy to assemble although adding a pot in there to be able to dim was stretching my electrical knowledge. Jesse was able to help me with that. I can not believe how brite that small board is. Like white hot.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
@captc That tent is 32 x 32 inches. I think the light will rock the space. The timber was about the perfect size too.
200 to 250 watts over 7 square feet should flood it with light and not be too hot.

Here are a pair from Great Lakes Genetics.
Citrus Milf...once you rub the stem you can not mix it up with anything. The stem rub is pure rotten milk. :D what a weird aroma. She is at day 18 and really flowering nice.
20191026_054931.jpg
Schwaggys Skunky VA is doing ok too. I am going to do a water swap tomorrow and all my flood and drains will run AN sensi perfect to see if it helps prevent all the nutrient locking etc.

20191026_053152.jpg
Seeds are sprouting...its going to be full right to the nut!