The Gwheels Perpetual Grow...

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
What is good though is the stress is gone. I am going to stick to proven beans until next year outside and i will plant them. Why not i really have nothing to lose that 30 grams of barneys tangerseed dream auto showed me its a seedy endeavor.

They had lots of stress. I over fed, over heated and lit them up with red lights at night. That power bar i have has 1 bank of timerd and 1 bank of not timered. They both had 1 inch long by 1/2 inch red lights.

I am trying to keep the feed lighter and keep them more comfortable.

I am going to keep about 50 of each seed in a very clearly identified container. I will play with these when I am bored and i am going to cull the seeds i just soaked. I was clearly high :D pretty safe bet.

I want to run stuff that will work and is capable of producing stable offspring.

This is new to me. And learning is pretty damned cool. Even at my age i can learn so much it is amazing the power of the mind.

Thanks for the great advice from everyone. I will pay a lot more attention to the girls now. Nanner watching and just in general.

Seeds taste like shit...but you know what if you vape them you cant taste it. I am breaking out the da buddha and i will vape rip some clouds tomorrow and carve some pumpkins and assess the situation.

I am sticking to skeleton cookies. ghost og X black banana cookies...and schwaggy skunky VA.

And thanks man @Heathenraider that is exactly what i needed. I have the right bleach and i am doing that at 4:30 tomorrow am.

I will hone my hash and rosin skills. The recent space gorilla rosin (not hash) was from 4 days in the dryer kind of deseeded put in a rosin bag and....it is like shatter.

I kept it in the freezer and its like frozen amber. really fantastic.

There are no losers here. I still have the emergency qp in reserve to fill my oilers with. :D

Last edited:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Blueberry bagseed from maybe early 90's
bb2 - Copy.png
Wont win any bag appeal awards but was like Blueberry Jiffy Mix on & off the plant.
Threw nanners at week 7 every time like friggin clock work. She still had to go though cuz I couldnt have the pollen flying around. I was growing on a larger scale then. Had I run outdoor like you plan to with your beans @gwheels then I may have kept her around.

Old ST1R

Grow Yer Own Stone
What is good though is the stress is gone. I am going to stick to proven beans until next year outside and i will plant them. Why not i really have nothing to lose that 30 grams of barneys tangerseed dream auto showed me its a seedy endeavor.

They had lots of stress. I over fed, over heated and lit them up with red lights at night. That power bar i have has 1 bank of timerd and 1 bank of not timered. They both had 1 inch long by 1/2 inch red lights.

I am trying to keep the feed lighter and keep them more comfortable.

I am going to keep about 50 of each seed in a very clearly identified container. I will play with these when I am bored and i am going to cull the seeds i just soaked. I was clearly high :D pretty safe bet.

I want to run stuff that will work and is capable of producing stable offspring.

This is new to me. And learning is pretty damned cool. Even at my age i can learn so much it is amazing the power of the mind.

Thanks for the great advice from everyone. I will pay a lot more attention to the girls now. Nanner watching and just in general.

Seeds taste like shit...but you know what if you vape them you cant taste it. I am breaking out the da buddha and i will vape rip some clouds tomorrow and carve some pumpkins and assess the situation.

I am sticking to skeleton cookies. ghost og X black banana cookies...and schwaggy skunky VA.

And thanks man @Heathenraider that is exactly what i needed. I have the right bleach and i am doing that at 4:30 tomorrow am.

I will hone my hash and rosin skills. The recent space gorilla hash was from 4 days in the dryer kind of deseeded put in a rosin bag and....it is like shatter.

I kept it in the freezer and its like frozen amber. really fantastic.

There are no losers here. I still have the emergency qp in reserve to fill my oilers with. :D
So you did press some hash!

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
No i pressed flowers. I press them decarb them make coconut oil.
Make ice hash take the leftovers and put them in slow cooker coconut oil

I find that is my favorite flavor and squishiness and its easy. I will fill bags and press 4 day in the dryer (too sticky to jar or smoke but just right for squish).

The terps really shine and it is the closest taste to good shatter i have had in anything. The rosin bags made a difference (90 micron) in the purity of flavor.

The seedy buds had residual shitty flavors probably. The rosin tastes like the Greenpoint seed description flavor of Alien OG in the pen.

My wife was right. I sold not one single spare and i think i have everything in play but that 1000 watt hps and the gwheels are turning..

Heathenraider

Heathen Basterd
Blueberry bagseed from maybe early 90's
View attachment 27687
Wont win any bag appeal awards but was like Blueberry Jiffy Mix on & off the plant.
Threw nanners at week 7 every time like friggin clock work. She still had to go though cuz I couldnt have the pollen flying around. I was growing on a larger scale then. Had I run outdoor like you plan to with your beans @gwheels then I may have kept her around.
1 hour of work left, check, wash down 2 GWheels caps , check.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
This morning i took everything out of the room and cleaned the room top to bottom with bleach and water and let it air out.
The room never looked this clean...or maybe it did April 1 last year. All hail the sensimillian.
The timing of the contest is good. That is the 1 year date from when i started the new room. :D

Some of the plants at the back moved after the cleaning so i could get a good picture.

Something I just thought of...can you hook up a light to a veriac voltage transformer to drive lighting ?
I never thought to do that but if you had one strong enough for your lighting would it work?
@Jesselikes2Grow ?
Theoretically with a 15 amp voltage transformer you could run 1200 watts of variable wattage light (all with 1 dial). and the veriac on a timer.
Here are some morning pics
HydroRed gear 3Thirteen seeds
Purple Primate...i love that the plemon kept it more compact than glue. It fits really well in my space. This one is in a 3 gallon hempy with coco coir. The other in a 5 gallon coco pot. Both are really stacking fuzzy lemon buds. I think the 4k light for veg then 3.5 k for transition and then 3k for flower may have helped too. But I need to run a real stretcher to see if i can tame it.
DSCF3393.JPGDSCF3402.JPG
DSCF3400.JPG
A citrus milf in a 1.5 gallon coco pot. You dont need big pots i just cant stop myself. She is exactly 48 inches on top of that 1.5 gallon nursery pot.
DSCF3392.JPG
One of the OBSM. this one had very little room so she stretched out for light.
DSCF3397.JPG
Purple Primate in the tent with the new light...well she is very very happy.
DSCF3403.JPG

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Individual adjustments it is !....And thanks Turpman you answered the question.

For the hermy situation it is kind of funny. I was wondering what those pretty little yellow flowers were.....poof....

Nut sauce baby...all over the place.

This weekend i am making purple cake rosin and a week after that welchie hash. Pucks are getting decarbbed and beefing up some base oil ;)

Last edited:

BigBallzWillie

BE THE BALL
Individual adjustments it is !....And thanks Turpman you answered the question.

For the hermy situation it is kind of funny. I was wondering what those pretty little yellow flowers were.....poof....

Nut sauce baby...all over the place.

This weekend i am making purple cake rosin and a week after that welchie hash. Pucks are getting decarbbed and beefing up some base oil ;)
I had this weird yellow thing pop up right in the middle of a cola. It was cool, different, I'd never seen it before and it hosed down the whole tent. Seen it one time since, but I was on that sucker and cut it out.

Hey you can use all those hermy seeds you're not saving to make SST (tea) for some bennies or you can hold them until spring and populate all the cucumber plants in home depot on the sly. :)

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
They are my 4 outdoor forever. My neighbor clinched it. I wasnt going to grow outside because i dont really have to...bud rot...they will hermy. etc.

But if you think my blazing on the weekends is rough wait til those plants hit flower ! :D 4 pounds 4 plants that is the mission should i choose to accept it. I will cut out bushes to make them fit. I hate the bush anyway.

My backyard is bathed in one of the new LED street lights. I can read a book any time of night in my backyard. It is a great free security light so i kind of like it. When i go to the john in the night i can see from the light through the window enough to not hit things etc.
But I also get sunlight 9 am until it sets on the horizon. Best sunlight spot i ever had.
So who cars if it has a ton of seeds. No one for a long way is growing. I walk everywhere and that smell wont evade me. So it will not hurt anyone's backyard harvest i think.
I think i will get 50 gallon fabric pots and just use organic soil. I have a ton of organic bloom i got on sale of a time release nature. I bet that will make a bunch of hash!

Indoors i want the seeds that came out of a pack that someone here cooked up. They do it better :D

any privately owned house can grow 4 plants (by and for 18 and up year olds). There is no size limit and they will not come if you call no matter how obnoxious it is.

They will be pungent.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
My garden is doing a lot better. Peroxide...how did i ever grow anything without it? I harvest now and the girls smell like....nothing. The roots smell clean.

Scwhwaggy's Skunky VA in the double bubble. Day 24 of 12 12. Beautiful similar structure for both girls.

Stinks....now its beside some GMO cake so i can smell the nasty when i enter the bloom room
DSCF3424.JPGDSCF3422.JPGDSCF3423.JPG
Roots are doing great. This thing is actually working better than my other bubble bucket and it cant flop over!
DSCF3425.JPG
GMO cake. Wow did it grow nice after super cropping. Why do i always have red stems is it a feed thing? It looks like rhubarb....of stanky doom !
20191031_062525.jpg

Last edited:

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Veg tent is back. QB135 in 4k. I just cant use the mars light here.
2 bhangi haze regs and a HB Wedding Dub. Cleaned up with a rack holding a fan..what an idea.
DSCF3439.JPG
The veg room is full of flood and drains and the 2 revegging clones. I dont know what to do with them right now so they can veg out.
Flood and drain on the left is working. The fabric pots allow the use of coco without a dirty res. It works great so far.
DSCF3440.JPG
And Purple Primate is filling out nice. This one is 20 inches tall on top of the coco. The one in bloom is 36 inches (but it may lean GG4 or something).
Both of them are nice but this one is beautiful. I love growing in a tent. The confinement or specific area of the tent is order and not chaos.
I will use this tent forever to grow a single beautiful plant. To manicure them all would be a full time job so i will stick to 1 and let the rest go nuts in the bloom room.
DSCF3442.JPG
DSCF3441.JPG
DSCF3443.JPG

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
Flooding...geeze. Folding coco I thought it was something i never heard of ! You had me man!

Gully is that you.. (I had a gullible friend and we would call him gully on occasion).

15 minutes 4 times a day so far. I can swap it for a digital timer if i have to increase it.

Last edited:

Hydro

PICK YOUR OWN
Veg tent is back. QB135 in 4k. I just cant use the mars light here.
2 bhangi haze regs and a HB Wedding Dub. Cleaned up with a rack holding a fan..what an idea.
View attachment 27948
The veg room is full of flood and drains and the 2 revegging clones. I dont know what to do with them right now so they can veg out.
Flood and drain on the left is working. The fabric pots allow the use of coco without a dirty res. It works great so far.
View attachment 27947
And Purple Primate is filling out nice. This one is 20 inches tall on top of the coco. The one in bloom is 36 inches (but it may lean GG4 or something).
Both of them are nice but this one is beautiful. I love growing in a tent. The confinement or specific area of the tent is order and not chaos.
I will use this tent forever to grow a single beautiful plant. To manicure them all would be a full time job so i will stick to 1 and let the rest go nuts in the bloom room.
View attachment 27945
View attachment 27946
View attachment 27944
Looking on point as usual G.

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
2 grams of decarbbed space gorilla was a bit too hot...It knocked me out at 2nd period.

If that is 25% bud...It was 450MG of thc and that could have been why. Eating the buds themselves...well that takes some fortitude. You have to really want to see if it works :D

But hell its still better than my first wife's cooking !

So I was up at too damned early. Harvested Welchie and GMO cake.

GMO cake is the strongest smelling cannabis i ever trimmed. Welchie was strong but not too bad and then GMO cake made my whole basement smell like a crotch pit with garlic and some funk i dont even know.

Like a skunk had bo after he ate a garlic sandwhich.

It was loaded with seeds too. I will keep a couple of buds (The seeds are HUGE so its easy to pick em out) and the rest is going to be a bit of hash and a bit of rosin. Wonder what they will taste like. The kief dump from the trim bin was a combo of both. A solid hammer pipe load...delicious and stupefying.

Day 66. It could have went longer but this may be the last seedy bitch i have!....or 1 or 2 more.
DSCF3461.JPG

I like OBSM hash anyway. well i have not found one i didnt like yet!

Attachments

gwheels

Hobby Farmer
4 hours of gardening and 1 pot of coffee later...:D. Geeze it all starts off with i will just do this one thing. 30 gallons of RO water late.

This is the other purple primate. This one is pure lemon and exactly 36 inches on top of the pot (the other one just past 25 inches). The one in the tent is faintly lemon and not at all like this.

This is the hempy bucket i got from the store. There is like a basket thing in the bottom that holds a bit of water and for coco its really nice because it can dry out fast.
DSCF3476.JPG
Purple Primate loves it!
DSCF3475.JPGDSCF3473.JPGDSCF3471.JPG
My veg tents are in full operation....all lights are on.
My for the love of Mary plants are in their 2 litre pots. 2 in hydroton and 1 in coco.
2 schwaggy regs are up and in cups 2 more on the way.
I will very likely grow out that mystery bean and knock up skeleton cookies. It will smell like dead things!

Attachments