The dope cave

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
The veg tent is being turned into a second flower tent. I’m scrogging it to keep height manageable, it’s only a 5 foot tent. I’ll get pics when I get off work. Everything is super healthy and happy and the heat is dying down over here so I can stop stressing lol.

Last edited:

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
The main flower tent is coming along nicely. Had a little setback, bumped into the timer and the light was coming on in the middle of the dark cycle, didn’t notice for a while, so shit wasn’t flowering in there. I’m a couple weeks behind in there but everything is starting to nug up real nice. I’ll get pics later.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
1/3 sin city juice is definitely female. And it’s the one I thought was gonna be a dude. I was honestly praying it would be a dude, great structure, vigor, stem rub reminiscent of drinking orange vitamin water in the forest lol earthy and artificial orange. I haven’t had any good chucking material in a few runs. I’ve had high female ratio and the none of the boys have been worth anything. One of the other 2 leaves me hope, if it’s a boy. Fingers crossed.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I’m so pissed right now. My old lady’s sister (who is living with us for a while) fucking fried the plants in the main flower tent. Instead of putting a hole in the wall of this rental I decided to just keep the door to the grow open, just for the summer, to manage the summer heat. Well This bitch shut the door at some point yesterday or the day before and I didn’t notice till today. I open the tent and it’s almost 100 in there, and had been for the entire memory of the hygrometer, which is at least 24 hrs. The plants are wilted and so stressed. I watered and got the temp down and they’ve bounced back pretty good but I’ll probably be lucky if I get mids this round lol. I almost just wanna chop it but there’s always the chance it’ll still turn out okay.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
I’m so pissed right now. My old lady’s sister (who is living with us for a while) fucking fried the plants in the main flower tent. Instead of putting a hole in the wall of this rental I decided to just keep the door to the grow open, just for the summer, to manage the summer heat. Well This bitch shut the door at some point yesterday or the day before and I didn’t notice till today. I open the tent and it’s almost 100 in there, and had been for the entire memory of the hygrometer, which is at least 24 hrs. The plants are wilted and so stressed. I watered and got the temp down and they’ve bounced back pretty good but I’ll probably be lucky if I get mids this round lol. I almost just wanna chop it but there’s always the chance it’ll still turn out okay.
That sucks man. Hope you come out with something 😬

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
The 4x4 that got torched by my sister in law made a pretty good recovery. Both boorilla clones have what seems to be a permanent droop on just a few leaves on a few tops. Other than that looks good in there. Both wc x sd aren’t developing frost like I thought they would. It’s still early so we’ll see. I got round 2 with both of them in the 2x4 scrog tent so we’ll see if it’s just the pheno or the heat stroke lol.

spyralout

🌱🌿🌲🔥💨
The 4x4 that got torched by my sister in law made a pretty good recovery. Both boorilla clones have what seems to be a permanent droop on just a few leaves on a few tops. Other than that looks good in there. Both wc x sd aren’t developing frost like I thought they would. It’s still early so we’ll see. I got round 2 with both of them in the 2x4 scrog tent so we’ll see if it’s just the pheno or the heat stroke lol.
Hell yea good recovery man. Can't wait for summer to be over

D

Deleted member 60

Been growing here in CO for almost 30...and have to ask...what is this Climate control you speak of? :ROFLMAO: Something more than an inline fan/thermostat? Heehee.

In all reality...you just landed in the wrong valley. It IS damn hot over that way. Not the norm for Colorado, for sure. We were 90F yesterday and that's a warm one here. Not sure I could hang there either. Then again...I'd kill myself within a few months with all them clouds, rain and humidity in the PNW....eeewww. To each their own, fo sure.

Glad to hear things are bouncing back from the sister-in-law's "care". Yikes. Can she walk yet? :ROFLMAO:
Still waiting for the terp show here as well on these indoor Heisen girls. We will see. Kinda lackluster side by side with shit like Fuzzy Pie and CAGP that dropped the stank early on.....and that's outside where I'm told that shit is lackluster across the board...LOFL.

I must need an LED.... yeah...that's gotta be it....

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Yea for real I’ve made arrangements so that she can’t ever fuck my plants up again lol. I did indeed land in the wrong part of Colorado. I used to live on the other side of the mountains and I loved it over there. But yea man idk a lot of people hate on outdoor, but in reality you can grow some fire outdoor if you do it right