The dope cave

SoLowDoughLow

Mediocre grower
Been growing here in CO for almost 30...and have to ask...what is this Climate control you speak of? :ROFLMAO: Something more than an inline fan/thermostat? Heehee.

In all reality...you just landed in the wrong valley. It IS damn hot over that way. Not the norm for Colorado, for sure. We were 90F yesterday and that's a warm one here. Not sure I could hang there either. Then again...I'd kill myself within a few months with all them clouds, rain and humidity in the PNW....eeewww. To each their own, fo sure.

Glad to hear things are bouncing back from the sister-in-law's "care". Yikes. Can she walk yet? :ROFLMAO:
Still waiting for the terp show here as well on these indoor Heisen girls. We will see. Kinda lackluster side by side with shit like Fuzzy Pie and CAGP that dropped the stank early on.....and that's outside where I'm told that shit is lackluster across the board...LOFL.

I must need an LED.... yeah...that's gotta be it....
Interesting... my heisenbeans have either been really super stinky, or no smell at all. My gmoozy literally has no smell at all, and wedding cake barely had any, but bridezilla and skeleton cookies were off the charts stank.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
Ah...there's that extra early season veg time I'm lackin' here in the hills. Very nice plant!
Hell yea man a few weeks earlier at least I would imagine. When can you safely move things outside? After the first week of May is safe here..
Plus where he placed it gets full sun from like 8 or 9 a.m to sundown.
I didn’t do any outdoor this year but I wish I would have

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
@stiickygreen , they are trying to change that law here for the mmj patients. Hell, MO is trying to pass a law that they don't have to abide by the fed gun laws anymore, open carry, concealed carry, already, and now they don't want nobody tellin em what to do with their guns. lol.
Yea that’s what I’m saying, it figures MO is the state to fight the no gun law for mmj patients. The MO boys LOVE their guns haha. But for real it’s bullshit that they don’t let mmj patients have guns, I’m glad MO is fighting it.
My state has the same problem. Our governor isn't having it though. If you have your medical card keep your guns.

D

Deleted member 60

He's a full month ahead of me for going outside. I shoot for June 7 or so. Sounds like he has a bit more daily exposure as well. I'm in a valley so 7-8 hours is tops here. In the early AM/late afternoon my garden is shaded.

I hope it's pretty dark in yer 'hood for his sake. Streetlights/porch lights can fuck shit up good.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
He's a full month ahead of me for going outside. I shoot for June 7 or so. Sounds like he has a bit more daily exposure as well. I'm in a valley so 7-8 hours is tops here. In the early AM/late afternoon my garden is shaded.

I hope it's pretty dark in yer 'hood for his sake. Streetlights/porch lights can fuck shit up good.
Damn yea there’s definitely some strong veg time over here. Didn’t expect that much of a difference tho. And yea he’s got full sunlight most of the day that helps a lot. I am definitely a little concerned about the lighting back there. I was checking it out the other night because there’s a lot of light back there all night. He’s got it in the corner that shades from the brightest street light and my motion light but it’s still getting hit with his garage light. And he keeps the light on all the time hahaha

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
We’ve never even had a real conversation. He seems nice but I’m just gonna let this one play out hahahah
I'd shoot out the lights with a BB gun if I was growing outside. Poor guy is gonna have a diminished yield, oh well. You'll be chilling lol. The little things that I think are common sense really must not be especially when it comes to this plant. Same can be said about my soil questions, I suppose.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I'd shoot out the lights with a BB gun if I was growing outside. Poor guy is gonna have a diminished yield, oh well. You'll be chilling lol. The little things that I think are common sense really must not be especially when it comes to this plant. Same can be said about my soil questions, I suppose.
Lol yea I would definitely get rid of the lights somehow. Idk maybe flip the switch off hahaha who knows man I just hope it turns out alright for the guy.

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Haha right? 😂
Nobody got time for that bullshit.
So I Doubt I’ll revisit that bridezilla lol
💔
Lol yea I would definitely get rid of the lights somehow. Idk maybe flip the switch off hahaha who knows man I just hope it turns out alright for the guy.
Don't say you hope it turns out alright for the guy if you aren't even gonna give him some friendly neighborly advice.🤣🤣🤣 Casually be like I noticed you're monster in the backyard thought you should know your garage light is interrupting it's sleep or something along those lines.

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
💔

Don't say you hope it turns out alright for the guy if you aren't even gonna give him some friendly neighborly advice.🤣🤣🤣 Casually be like I noticed you're monster in the backyard thought you should know your garage light is interrupting it's sleep or something along those lines.
Hahaha damn you’re right I’m an asshole. I should definitely tell him. That would be the right thing to do. Crazy how back in the day you actually knew your neighbor and now we avoid them like the plague. Next time I see I’m gonna get neighborly as fuck haha

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
Hahaha damn you’re right I’m an asshole. I should definitely tell him. That would be the right thing to do. Crazy how back in the day you actually knew your neighbor and now we avoid them like the plague. Next time I see I’m gonna get neighborly as fuck haha
I hate how it is today. I'm super outgoing when it comes to my neighbors. Now they all smile and wave when they see me. I've noticed people are less inclined to tell on you if they like you lol.
But yea get your fuckin Mr Rodgers on bro! Unknown.jpeg
"Neighborly as fuck" 😂😂😂

TheSpaceFarm

DopeCaveDave
I hate how it is today. I'm super outgoing when it comes to my neighbors. Now they all smile and wave when they see me. I've noticed people are less inclined to tell on you if they like you lol.
But yea get your fuckin Mr Rodgers on bro! View attachment 20523
"Neighborly as fuck" 😂😂😂
That’s a good way to be. Smart. Now it’s like too late to go knock on the door and introduce myself I’ve been here for like 7 months lol

yougrowyourway

illgrowmyway
That’s a good way to be. Smart. Now it’s like too late to go knock on the door and introduce myself I’ve been here for like 7 months lol
I'm retarded and a bit much. Id still knock and call myself out for being rude and not coming sooner but after seeing his monster, thought this to be the perfect time to introduce myself and offer some useful information. 7 months jeeze man, you're the reason people don't know their neighbors, smh ahaha kids these days stuck in their phones lmao.